• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7799 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 04:59 GMT
#2361
On November 27 2013 13:57 Bereft wrote:
cora THIS IS NOT IN SPITE OF YOU. this is about lynching someone who is certainly scum vs someone who is almost certainly scum. why are you being like this?? this is the safe play here. this has nothing to do with us discounting your reads. nobody is bullying you. nobody put any worth in my JJD town read either or my mocsta case. I don't mind. I dropped my mocsta case in large part because of your town read.

However, ftfy
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 05:02 GMT
#2362
On November 27 2013 13:57 Bereft wrote:
cora THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU. this is about lynching someone who is certainly scum vs someone who is almost certainly scum. why are you being like this?? this is the safe play here. this has nothing to do with us discounting your reads. nobody is bullying you. nobody put any worth in my JJD town read either or my mocsta case. I don't mind. I dropped my mocsta case in large part because of your town read.

No, you guys are discounting my reads. You've done it all game. I had to motivate about 6 people to read my Onegu case. Why should that be?

Several people promised to vote for Onegu and LIED TO ME. Flat out lied to me and reneged on their promises. I want to lynch Onegu, how hard of a request is that? He's going to flip scum because I spent 72 hours attacking him in all the right ways and poked a hole in every single argument he has made.

And now Mocsta and Sciberia think he is town? Like WTF is this?

I'm done not being taken seriously. You should have done it D1 and especially D2. Now I have the power and you all want to throw the game? It's pretty sad.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 27 2013 05:05 GMT
#2363
do you not care about winning? are you not even willing to consider the possibility that you COULD be wrong? onegu is a good lynch. but holyflare is the perfect one. I don't know what else to say. I'm really fucking disappointed. play with your head and not with your heart, corazon.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 05:06 GMT
#2364
On November 27 2013 14:02 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 13:57 Bereft wrote:
cora THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU. this is about lynching someone who is certainly scum vs someone who is almost certainly scum. why are you being like this?? this is the safe play here. this has nothing to do with us discounting your reads. nobody is bullying you. nobody put any worth in my JJD town read either or my mocsta case. I don't mind. I dropped my mocsta case in large part because of your town read.

No, you guys are discounting my reads. You've done it all game. I had to motivate about 6 people to read my Onegu case. Why should that be?

Several people promised to vote for Onegu and LIED TO ME. Flat out lied to me and reneged on their promises. I want to lynch Onegu, how hard of a request is that? He's going to flip scum because I spent 72 hours attacking him in all the right ways and poked a hole in every single argument he has made.

And now Mocsta and Sciberia think he is town? Like WTF is this?

I'm done not being taken seriously. You should have done it D1 and especially D2. Now I have the power and you all want to throw the game? It's pretty sad.

If a man believes he will meet someone at a given time and doesn't show, doesn't call to explain, and has no further interaction for a week, did he lie?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 05:06 GMT
#2365
If this town cared about winning JJD and Rayn would still be alive.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 05:06 GMT
#2366
U and holy are ruining this game.

Gm is a good host and deserves better than this.

You need to cook down and reread the last 3 pages.

Holy has scum claimed with how he keeps taking pot shots.


Look how he uses MY VT role pm to call you out for a fake claim.
Turns out he was right, but why is my role pm valid if he thinks I'm scum


Holyflare can play decent town. Even if he is time poor he doesn't have to be like this.


Again I want to know why you chose scibs. I also want to know why your opinion changed from. NIght 1 to day2...wtf??
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 05:07 GMT
#2367
On November 27 2013 14:05 Bereft wrote:
do you not care about winning? are you not even willing to consider the possibility that you COULD be wrong? onegu is a good lynch. but holyflare is the perfect one. I don't know what else to say. I'm disappointed. play with your head and not with your heart, corazon.

Ftfy

Fwiw we could use more the rest of TL attitude here

I am guilty of degenerating but I'm trying to remove the mire
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 05:07 GMT
#2368
On November 27 2013 14:06 Mocsta wrote:
U and holy are ruining this game.

Gm is a good host and deserves better than this.

You need to cook down and reread the last 3 pages.

Holy has scum claimed with how he keeps taking pot shots.


Look how he uses MY VT role pm to call you out for a fake claim.
Turns out he was right, but why is my role pm valid if he thinks I'm scum


Holyflare can play decent town. Even if he is time poor he doesn't have to be like this.


Again I want to know why you chose scibs. I also want to know why your opinion changed from. NIght 1 to day2...wtf??

I got a green check on him. Or did he?

I'm a good player and I deserve better than this, Mocsta.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 05:07 GMT
#2369
On November 27 2013 14:06 cDgCorazon wrote:
If this town cared about winning JJD and Rayn would still be alive.

Says the guy that participated

I'm going to say this politely.

Stop being a CUNT
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 05:08 GMT
#2370
On November 27 2013 14:07 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 14:06 Mocsta wrote:
U and holy are ruining this game.

Gm is a good host and deserves better than this.

You need to cook down and reread the last 3 pages.

Holy has scum claimed with how he keeps taking pot shots.


Look how he uses MY VT role pm to call you out for a fake claim.
Turns out he was right, but why is my role pm valid if he thinks I'm scum


Holyflare can play decent town. Even if he is time poor he doesn't have to be like this.


Again I want to know why you chose scibs. I also want to know why your opinion changed from. NIght 1 to day2...wtf??

I got a green check on him. Or did he?

I'm a good player and I deserve better than this, Mocsta.

Deserve better than what.

U said u were cop and checked scibs.

I checked ya filter and yes your attitude on scibs flipped after a check period.

Now you say you fake claimed.. I demand an explanation for the attitude shift on scibs
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 05:09 GMT
#2371
On November 22 2013 11:28 cDgCorazon wrote:
You know what, I don't want any part of this. Rayn and Moc are just battling with their egos and this whole thing is silly. I would say that I'd rather have Rayn be lynched so we can move on to more things but I also think it is really stupid that we are voting Rayn out when it's pretty obvious to me now that he is town.

##unvote
##Vote: No-lynch


This is stupid and I can't believe that it has come to this. Rayn is a bad lynch and Onegu/Aqua are way better lynches today.

Grubby's #1 Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 05:09 GMT
#2372
"Somehow", I found a guy lying about a cop claim >_> >_> >_> >_>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't need to make cases this game because I based my assumptions on facts and you people are always "no holy scum" "he's lying get rid of him" when quite clearly they panned out to be true.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 05:10 GMT
#2373
Well too bad Mocsta, you're not getting an explanation. Boo Hoo
Grubby's #1 Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 05:10 GMT
#2374
On November 27 2013 14:06 cDgCorazon wrote:
If this town cared about winning JJD and Rayn would still be alive.

...

I do care about lxiii. I take offense? I lynched town Rayne there, and with vengeance. He raged blue fire at me. I'm hoping he'll call it pax next game.

That is definitely fallacious though.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 05:13 GMT
#2375
On November 27 2013 14:10 cDgCorazon wrote:
Well too bad Mocsta, you're not getting an explanation. Boo Hoo

How convenient.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 05:14 GMT
#2376
On November 27 2013 14:13 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 14:10 cDgCorazon wrote:
Well too bad Mocsta, you're not getting an explanation. Boo Hoo

How convenient.

Vote me then. I know you want to.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 27 2013 05:18 GMT
#2377
On November 27 2013 14:07 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 14:05 Bereft wrote:
do you not care about winning? are you not even willing to consider the possibility that you COULD be wrong? onegu is a good lynch. but holyflare is the perfect one. I don't know what else to say. I'm disappointed. play with your head and not with your heart, corazon.

Ftfy

Fwiw we could use more the rest of TL attitude here

I am guilty of degenerating but I'm trying to remove the mire

what's ftfy?

and LOL did you just censor my post?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 05:19 GMT
#2378
On November 27 2013 14:07 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 14:06 cDgCorazon wrote:
If this town cared about winning JJD and Rayn would still be alive.

Says the guy that participated

I'm going to say this politely.

Stop being a CUNT

How about you stop acting all hostile like Rayne?

Pretty soon if I see more of this I am just going to make a blog challenging all the hostile people on here and seeing if they have a life. Do you all live in some butt ugly city covered in smog such that mafia wincons are more important to you than being civil?

I go snow skiing when possible, and enjoy motor sports. I am really good at target shooting, and play paintball. (Don't like air soft). I play video games, love 'em but am terrible at them. I also play hearts, settlers of Catan, mahjong, monopoly, and occasional others. I have taken flying lessons, and at about 12 hours I discovered it is too expensive. However, when I can I water ski.

I am also socially inept, and have an autism spectrum disorder. Why rage in mafia? Step back, and check out the grand scheme of things. Someone is so put off by what is going on, that they are taking the game personally. Getting personal about it doesn't help, why are YOU taking their messing up the game personal?

That being said, Cora you kind of are seeing all this in the most negative possible light.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 05:21 GMT
#2379
I'm out, time to bullshit an English essay.

##unvote
##Vote: Onegu


My ultimatum still stands. Me or Onegu.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 05:21 GMT
#2380
On November 27 2013 14:14 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 14:13 Mocsta wrote:
On November 27 2013 14:10 cDgCorazon wrote:
Well too bad Mocsta, you're not getting an explanation. Boo Hoo

How convenient.

Vote me then. I know you want to.

Im still making up my mind.

Your fake claim has lots of issues if I am to believe u were that confirmation biased to do it.

Even worse, if holy really is town the game is lost already because I'm not scum. So I'm very stuck with how to move forward.


The issues I have with your fake claim is you claimed BEFOrE the nks.
If you were and flipped green, why would we lynch onegu on your word??
Thread sentiment already shifted onto a default onegu lynch.

What you did has zero value as town... As scum there is massive value

I have to believe that you are that pig headed that you would do a fake claim with zero benefit to town to accept this at face value...


I mean fuck. In Hogwarts as town I fake counter claimed to lynch a doctor.. but in my opinion this is even worse than that play.


I'm almost considering voting off chezinu as safest vote.
I'm really undecided between holy/Cora.
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1123
RotterdaM632
SteadfastSC296
TKL 229
Rex132
CosmosSc2 39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 632
SteadfastSC 296
TKL 229
Rex 132
ProTech48
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42141
Calm 2957
Shuttle 2458
Jaedong 1621
Horang2 817
actioN 572
Soma 508
Mini 449
Soulkey 444
Rush 391
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 347
Stork 345
ZerO 262
BeSt 244
Larva 230
Snow 187
Mong 131
firebathero 124
hero 115
Zeus 96
Mind 84
910 71
Free 64
Hyun 47
sorry 43
Shine 42
Sharp 42
Shinee 36
PianO 33
Pusan 32
JYJ 30
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 25
Sexy 25
Bale 23
HiyA 22
Terrorterran 21
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Killer 12
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5476
Dendi1261
Counter-Strike
fl0m2242
Fnx 589
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
ChuDatz18
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko421
Other Games
singsing2229
hiko815
crisheroes508
B2W.Neo306
Liquid`RaSZi209
DeMusliM188
Khaldor188
Livibee183
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX147
dupreeh72
Trikslyr70
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)15
ceh90
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1400
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH231
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2112
• Jankos1586
• TFBlade593
• Noizen105
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 40m
The PondCast
19h 40m
INu's Battles
20h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.