• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8501 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 04:38 GMT
#2341
On November 24 2013 00:36 cDgCorazon wrote:
I'm sick of this shit. My play has been nitpicked more than anyone else's the entire game and it has gone nowhere. Why does everyone think that they are required to post every single thought of theirs? That is how threads get to be 200 pages long.

I'm done. I'm absolutely done. From now on, I'm just going to vote everyone who nitpicks my posts for no reason. Fuck you guys.

##unvote
##Vote: JarJarDrinks


On November 24 2013 05:56 cDgCorazon wrote:
MOAR NITPICK MOAR VOTE SWITCH

##unvote:
##Vote: Onegu


I'll only be a detriment to the scum-hunt if you guys force me to.


On November 24 2013 07:28 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 07:25 Bereft wrote:
really? i must have missed it so can you quote the post?

you were debating before whether scum would rather have rayn alive or dead. what did you conclude and how does conclusion tie in with your reads? i was under the impression you thought they would like to keep him alive so they would almost all be off the rayn train.

do you really think JJD is scum or are you just pissed off with him?

i take it currently your scum reads are HF, onegu, and...? if the scum team is HF, onegu, and X, why would they hold back their NK and be confident enough of a mislynch as you stated earlier? onegu is 1 of the front runners for d2 lynch and HF for d3 (in my head at least).

To be honest I don't really care about what I said. People are going to find a way to twist it to look scummy.
I don't like a post from JJD but I don't think he's scum but I do think he's scum but I'm not going to vote for him and now I'm just rambling on and shitting up the thread and I don't really care and I don't really care and this person is scummy and this is what is going on in my head and i think im so important that i should share every thought i have and i can wish-wash and call people scummy yet not think they are scum and not vote for them and basically waste our time with useless bullshit and tire me out because i just want to play but i get called scum every-other post that i make and scum try to pick on me andandnandandnandnandandnandnandnandnandandnandnandnandnandandn



On November 24 2013 08:04 cDgCorazon wrote:
Talking about how I make scummy posts and then deciding to no-lynch cause no one wants to vote for me.


On November 24 2013 08:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 08:36 Mocsta wrote:
On November 24 2013 08:32 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 24 2013 08:30 Mocsta wrote:
On November 24 2013 08:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Please vote me. It's about time someone put their vote where their mouth is.

So I'm curious Mocsta, why am I so scummy now that I've been prodded to death? Shouldn't I have been scummy for a lot longer? If so, why didn't you point it out earlier? It's called confirmation bias, bro.

You have confirmation bias. I did not state any of the things you mentioned.

It will be clear once I have done my filter-dive. Currently you are null for me.

IF YOU HAVE A NULL READ ON ME I DONT WANT ANY CASE ON ME FROM YOU. YOU DONT MAKE "NULL CASES"

Once you are done answering Aquanim question; can you please give me your opinino on Scibs response to Onegu.

And give you a chance to find a phantom "scum slip"? No


On November 24 2013 08:47 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 08:45 Mocsta wrote:
On November 24 2013 08:38 Aquanim wrote:
On November 24 2013 08:21 Mocsta wrote:
Aquanim
What do you think of Scibs response to Onegu regarding that Bereft case?

I think he raises fair points about the Bereft case. I would have worded them quite differently, but that's unimportant.

Sciberbia didn't touch on every point, which honestly makes me feel better about him - he adressed the ones he thought were important and therefore made a judgement about which were important. I'm inclined to agree with his judgement. Points he didn't talk about, like "tunnels Rayn but is OK to vote Cora now", the Venn diagram, and some other miscellaneous posts, were in fact more peripheral to Onegu's case and generally far less conclusive.

I really want to know if Corazon has a different PoV to you.

Can you please convince him to respond.

I'm not chasing any scum slips - I promise Corazon.

Bullshit


On November 24 2013 08:52 cDgCorazon wrote:
I've been too busy making pre-planned posts to explain myself to care about anything else.


On November 24 2013 09:03 cDgCorazon wrote:
For every 1 good post you write about me, you write 5 of these...
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2013 13:49 Mocsta wrote:
On November 23 2013 10:54 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 23 2013 10:38 sciberbia wrote:
Have some questions for you Cora.

1) Can you explain what you were talking about in this post? How exactly did you think rayn was trying to gain town cred by going on a rampage and martyring himself?
On November 22 2013 04:45 cDgCorazon wrote:
I really do not like Rayn martyring...tbh the concept of martyring has been beaten to death and I think he's just using it as a ploy to gain town cred.


2) If you think it would have been beneficial to scum to keep rayn alive yesterday EVEN given that he is town, why would you not vote for him yesterday? Surely if you think lynching town!rayn would be bad for scum, then it would be good for town? And if he flipped scum even better, right? I don't see how you reconcile voting for no lynch with claiming that it would have been better for scum to no-lynch yesterday.

Ok, to be honest, the Rayn lynch was basically impossible for me to pick a side. On one hand, I really thought Rayn was town. On the other hand, Rayn's play was very anti-town. It is a very narrow playstyle that Rayn's townplay fits into. He can be town but not an asset to town at the same time. That is the reason I'm not attacking Mocsta after Rayn's flip.

I think I'm being misrepresented (or perhaps I have misrepresented myself) to say that I was against the Rayn lynch. Rayn's really bad townplay, along with the fact that it was a majority lynch, gave me a choice of either lynching someone who I was very confident was town or having him shit up the thread.

I think my thought process would make more sense if I went through it.

At the beginning, when I made all of those "OMG this fight is stupid" posts, it was due to the fact that the thread had become a shitfest and Rayn/everyone else were simply shitting up the thread. I was truly exasperated and angry that the thread had gone out of control and we had gone from some very good discussion on Aqua/myself/Rean to Rayn and only Rayn.

After I came back from school, I was still trying to make a decision whether to vote Rayn or not. When I made the post that you quoted, I think I was trying to justify a Rayn lynch to myself. I knew that it was a dumb lynch but I also knew that I could not do anything about it. Rayn had basically lost it and I did not know whether to give him a second chance or not.

When I got back (about 45 minutes from the deadline), I said to myself "Fuck it, I'm not going to be dragged around and be forced to follow thread sentiment". So I voted for a no-lynch. I knew it was useless to try and suggest because Rayn was already bleeding badly and all of the sharks were floating around him. You guys were tunneled way too hard on Rayn and that was a mistake that I tried to correct earlier but gave up out of frustration.

TL;DR: My town read on Rayn + The shitty town atmosphere Rayn was causing= scenario where no one wins and I'm forced to walk a very fine line to take a neutral stance on Rayn's lynch.

On a lunch break.

This is a really bad post.

Its very constructed and uses analogies. This is the first time Corazon breaks out a post with this type of construction and notably, he is answering a very important question from Sciberbia that - I think - produces an alignment indicative response.

Do you understand why I am frustrated with you?

If you want me to cooperate, I'm going to make a request from you. You have to not call me "scummy" unless you make a case that encompasses my play the entire game and accompany said case with a vote. I don't want anything else from you about your read on me, even if others ask you for your opinion on me. Is that clear?

On November 24 2013 09:05 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 08:56 Aquanim wrote:
If you need to take a break for a while, go and do it. I've found it's helped me in similar situations in the past (this game and others).

I wish that would work but I get all of these bullshit "Cora is scummy but not scum" posts when I'm not around.

Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 04:39 GMT
#2342
On November 27 2013 13:26 Mocsta wrote:
This is a fucking farce.

Corazon fake claimed... Is this for fucking real?

Holy.. u compared my role pm to Cora to show Cora fake claimed.

Why are you still assuming I'm scum??


I don't like this post. It looks scummy
Grubby's #1 Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 04:41 GMT
#2343
On November 27 2013 13:35 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 13:32 Alakaslam wrote:
Rather is anyone asserting Cora started this?

Aqua/JJD/Mocsta made at least 5 posts in the format I suggested. I'm too lazy to filter dive them all but that is what started the bullying. I had a bit of a meltdown D2 about it.

But it was random?

I'm surprised it wasn't Rayne, he is savage at the drop of a pin sometimes
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 04:42 GMT
#2344
Because I'm on phone and wrote
U

Are you serious about fake claiming or not Corazon

Like wat the fuck....
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 04:43 GMT
#2345
On November 27 2013 13:41 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 13:35 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:32 Alakaslam wrote:
Rather is anyone asserting Cora started this?

Aqua/JJD/Mocsta made at least 5 posts in the format I suggested. I'm too lazy to filter dive them all but that is what started the bullying. I had a bit of a meltdown D2 about it.

But it was random?

I'm surprised it wasn't Rayne, he is savage at the drop of a pin sometimes

Is this convo heading towards solving the game slam?

Looks like you just talking shit to me.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 04:43 GMT
#2346
On November 27 2013 13:39 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 13:26 Mocsta wrote:
This is a fucking farce.

Corazon fake claimed... Is this for fucking real?

Holy.. u compared my role pm to Cora to show Cora fake claimed.

Why are you still assuming I'm scum??


I don't like this post. It looks scummy

That is how people get their points across

(Though I don't red stuff)

It's a FoS, it isn't a ihu
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 04:44 GMT
#2347
On November 27 2013 13:43 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 13:39 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:26 Mocsta wrote:
This is a fucking farce.

Corazon fake claimed... Is this for fucking real?

Holy.. u compared my role pm to Cora to show Cora fake claimed.

Why are you still assuming I'm scum??


I don't like this post. It looks scummy

That is how people get their points across

(Though I don't red stuff)

It's a FoS, it isn't a ihu

No, they did it multiple times and didn't follow up on it at all.

Btw Moc:

Welcome to Back to the Basics Mini Mafia! You are Sergei Mikhailov a Mobster (Vanilla Townie) . You so dislike the term mobster, you prefer to consider yourself a business man. You've never been implicated by the police, despite the dozen or so murders your family stands accused of. You are very much a neo-capitalist, having abandoned the old comunist regime at the height of the cold war, your ancient KGB connections still serve you well, allowing you to operate in the gray area between law and crime that is oh so difficult to pin down. Crush those who would bring down your "business"

This is my real role
Grubby's #1 Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 04:44 GMT
#2348
On November 27 2013 13:43 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 13:41 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:35 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:32 Alakaslam wrote:
Rather is anyone asserting Cora started this?

Aqua/JJD/Mocsta made at least 5 posts in the format I suggested. I'm too lazy to filter dive them all but that is what started the bullying. I had a bit of a meltdown D2 about it.

But it was random?

I'm surprised it wasn't Rayne, he is savage at the drop of a pin sometimes

Is this convo heading towards solving the game slam?

Looks like you just talking shit to me.

Maybe! I'd rather the game didn't require yet another replace, for one, and two, if Cora is a better player overall TL benefits. So yeah, it very well could.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 04:46 GMT
#2349
On November 27 2013 13:44 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 13:43 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:39 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:26 Mocsta wrote:
This is a fucking farce.

Corazon fake claimed... Is this for fucking real?

Holy.. u compared my role pm to Cora to show Cora fake claimed.

Why are you still assuming I'm scum??


I don't like this post. It looks scummy

That is how people get their points across

(Though I don't red stuff)

It's a FoS, it isn't a ihu

No, they did it multiple times and didn't follow up on it at all.

Btw Moc:

Welcome to Back to the Basics Mini Mafia! You are Sergei Mikhailov a Mobster (Vanilla Townie) . You so dislike the term mobster, you prefer to consider yourself a business man. You've never been implicated by the police, despite the dozen or so murders your family stands accused of. You are very much a neo-capitalist, having abandoned the old comunist regime at the height of the cold war, your ancient KGB connections still serve you well, allowing you to operate in the gray area between law and crime that is oh so difficult to pin down. Crush those who would bring down your "business"

This is my real role

That always happens. That probably means they dropped them. If not maybe they are just as scummy.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 04:47 GMT
#2350
On November 27 2013 13:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 13:44 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:43 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:39 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:26 Mocsta wrote:
This is a fucking farce.

Corazon fake claimed... Is this for fucking real?

Holy.. u compared my role pm to Cora to show Cora fake claimed.

Why are you still assuming I'm scum??


I don't like this post. It looks scummy

That is how people get their points across

(Though I don't red stuff)

It's a FoS, it isn't a ihu

No, they did it multiple times and didn't follow up on it at all.

Btw Moc:

Welcome to Back to the Basics Mini Mafia! You are Sergei Mikhailov a Mobster (Vanilla Townie) . You so dislike the term mobster, you prefer to consider yourself a business man. You've never been implicated by the police, despite the dozen or so murders your family stands accused of. You are very much a neo-capitalist, having abandoned the old comunist regime at the height of the cold war, your ancient KGB connections still serve you well, allowing you to operate in the gray area between law and crime that is oh so difficult to pin down. Crush those who would bring down your "business"

This is my real role

That always happens. That probably means they dropped them. If not maybe they are just as scummy.

Mocsta told me one of my posts was "too constructed" and then continued to not talk about me. He just chimed in to say that post was scummy and then went onto other things.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 04:48 GMT
#2351
On November 27 2013 13:47 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 13:46 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:44 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:43 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:39 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:26 Mocsta wrote:
This is a fucking farce.

Corazon fake claimed... Is this for fucking real?

Holy.. u compared my role pm to Cora to show Cora fake claimed.

Why are you still assuming I'm scum??


I don't like this post. It looks scummy

That is how people get their points across

(Though I don't red stuff)

It's a FoS, it isn't a ihu

No, they did it multiple times and didn't follow up on it at all.

Btw Moc:

Welcome to Back to the Basics Mini Mafia! You are Sergei Mikhailov a Mobster (Vanilla Townie) . You so dislike the term mobster, you prefer to consider yourself a business man. You've never been implicated by the police, despite the dozen or so murders your family stands accused of. You are very much a neo-capitalist, having abandoned the old comunist regime at the height of the cold war, your ancient KGB connections still serve you well, allowing you to operate in the gray area between law and crime that is oh so difficult to pin down. Crush those who would bring down your "business"

This is my real role

That always happens. That probably means they dropped them. If not maybe they are just as scummy.

Mocsta told me one of my posts was "too constructed" and then continued to not talk about me. He just chimed in to say that post was scummy and then went onto other things.


cz he is scum <3
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 04:48 GMT
#2352
On November 27 2013 13:48 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 13:47 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:46 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:44 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:43 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:39 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:26 Mocsta wrote:
This is a fucking farce.

Corazon fake claimed... Is this for fucking real?

Holy.. u compared my role pm to Cora to show Cora fake claimed.

Why are you still assuming I'm scum??


I don't like this post. It looks scummy

That is how people get their points across

(Though I don't red stuff)

It's a FoS, it isn't a ihu

No, they did it multiple times and didn't follow up on it at all.

Btw Moc:

Welcome to Back to the Basics Mini Mafia! You are Sergei Mikhailov a Mobster (Vanilla Townie) . You so dislike the term mobster, you prefer to consider yourself a business man. You've never been implicated by the police, despite the dozen or so murders your family stands accused of. You are very much a neo-capitalist, having abandoned the old comunist regime at the height of the cold war, your ancient KGB connections still serve you well, allowing you to operate in the gray area between law and crime that is oh so difficult to pin down. Crush those who would bring down your "business"

This is my real role

That always happens. That probably means they dropped them. If not maybe they are just as scummy.

Mocsta told me one of my posts was "too constructed" and then continued to not talk about me. He just chimed in to say that post was scummy and then went onto other things.


cz he is scum <3

Ok, I'll get behind that.
##unvote
##Vote: mocsta
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 04:49 GMT
#2353
So town. It's either I get lynched or Onegu get lynched. The ball is in your court.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 04:50 GMT
#2354
I need to see the on from bereft to confirm his also has a similar ending.


This is still totally fucked.

So we don't even k ow I'd sci is town now?

Corazon.. why was sci your best read to fake a cop check with.....
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 04:51 GMT
#2355
Bereft

What do you think?

Holy is definitely scum.. keep the vote their?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 04:52 GMT
#2356
On November 27 2013 13:50 Mocsta wrote:
I need to see the on from bereft to confirm his also has a similar ending.


This is still totally fucked.

So we don't even k ow I'd sci is town now?

Corazon.. why was sci your best read to fake a cop check with.....

Because I looked for a read I stopped attacking and it was sci. It just fit in with my story.
Congratz Mocsta, this is what I had to stoop to in order to get my voice heard. And it didn't even work. That is so sad.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 04:55 GMT
#2357
Well you don't lack confidence at all. Here I differ greatly, I am paranoid.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 04:57 GMT
#2358
On November 27 2013 13:51 Mocsta wrote:
Bereft

What do you think?

Holy is definitely scum.. keep the vote their?


ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
ha

called out the fake cop claim, called it a scum tactic, holy definitely scum! LOGIC

##Unvote
##Vote: Mocsta
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 27 2013 04:57 GMT
#2359
cora THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU. this is about lynching someone who is certainly scum vs someone who is almost certainly scum. why are you being like this?? this is the safe play here. this has nothing to do with us discounting your reads. nobody is bullying you. nobody put any worth in my JJD town read either or my mocsta case. I don't mind. I dropped my mocsta case in large part because of your town read.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 04:58 GMT
#2360
On November 27 2013 13:57 Bereft wrote:
cora THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU. this is about lynching someone who is certainly scum vs someone who is almost certainly scum. why are you being like this?? this is the safe play here. this has nothing to do with us discounting your reads. nobody is bullying you. nobody put any worth in my JJD town read either or my mocsta case. I don't mind. I dropped my mocsta case in large part because of your town read.

You put things a lot better than I do.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 156
Nina 152
ProTech143
RuFF_SC2 109
ViBE38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16437
firebathero 85
PianO 20
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever344
canceldota73
League of Legends
Doublelift3673
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
PPMD43
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
summit1g6043
FrodaN1220
shahzam538
B2W.Neo391
C9.Mang0317
RotterdaM103
Mew2King28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile139
• StrangeGG 28
• RyuSc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1143
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
Replay Cast
1h 3m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.