• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:32
CEST 13:32
KST 20:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7360 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 117

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 04:15 GMT
#2321
##unvote
##Vote: Bereft
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 04:15 GMT
#2322
##unvote
##Vote: cDgCorazon


I don't want to play anymore. GG
Grubby's #1 Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 04:15 GMT
#2323
?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 04:16 GMT
#2324
Why not?

Chezinu at least looks a lot better as I thought, but again I hearken to my nazi rowing the lifeboat.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 04:16 GMT
#2325
man mocsta I hope you say sorry post game for this, slam dunked his fake claim shenanigans all in one! NOBODY BELIEVED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 04:17 GMT
#2326
unless you're also scum then fu

mocsta/cora/bereft scum team, gg!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 04:17 GMT
#2327
I've been bullied and not taken seriously all game for no reason. Next time, vote me out of playing the game if you don't want to play with me.

Because of your abuse, we are going to lose the game. Gratz.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 04:19 GMT
#2328
You fake claimed cop to lynch off someone whose alignment you cannot know, you are either scum or town who just ruined a game and you blame everyone else?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 04:19 GMT
#2329
On November 27 2013 13:17 cDgCorazon wrote:
I've been bullied and not taken seriously all game for no reason. Next time, vote me out of playing the game if you don't want to play with me.

Because of your abuse, we are going to lose the game. Gratz.

You mean Holyflare?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 04:20 GMT
#2330
Think he's talking in general
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 04:20 GMT
#2331
On November 27 2013 13:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 13:17 cDgCorazon wrote:
I've been bullied and not taken seriously all game for no reason. Next time, vote me out of playing the game if you don't want to play with me.

Because of your abuse, we are going to lose the game. Gratz.

You mean Holyflare?

I mean Mocsta/Aqua/Bereft/JJD/thrawn
Grubby's #1 Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 04:22 GMT
#2332
On November 27 2013 13:20 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 13:19 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 27 2013 13:17 cDgCorazon wrote:
I've been bullied and not taken seriously all game for no reason. Next time, vote me out of playing the game if you don't want to play with me.

Because of your abuse, we are going to lose the game. Gratz.

You mean Holyflare?

I mean Mocsta/Aqua/Bereft/JJD/thrawn


2 of them are most likely scum, if you are town of course they are going to ignore your cases?!?!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 04:22 GMT
#2333
I don't understand about bullying though, who? I did not to my knowledge, I am over that. I have realized to maintain my individual outlook on something through positivity is better, have you seen any day9 AMA? Relentless positivity?

It doesn't work as well as he claims but it isn't useless either
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 04:23 GMT
#2334
Oh. I haven't read the game much still :facepalm: because Chezinu has a point :D

Just make sure you don't give anyone reasons.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 04:24 GMT
#2335
Read the house of Chezinu! Pm him a bit, I am sure he is able and willing to give pointers (?)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 04:26 GMT
#2336
This is a fucking farce.

Corazon fake claimed... Is this for fucking real?

Holy.. u compared my role pm to Cora to show Cora fake claimed.

Why are you still assuming I'm scum??
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 04:26 GMT
#2337
@Slam for referance

On November 25 2013 16:14 cDgCorazon wrote:
@Thrawn:
First of all, you've seen what happens when my opinion isn't taken seriously:

Rayn flipped town when he was obviously town
JJD flipped town when Onegu was the better lynch

Why do you think I'm going to claim that no one listens to me? If people had thought about my opinion for two seconds, Rayn might still be around (that is debatable, I'll admit) and Onegu would be lynched and he would probably be more likely to roll scum. This happens in a lot of my games and forces reactions after seeing yet another VT flip due to the town not listening and not reading my arguments (at least without me pushing them).

Second of all, you took the post from me and didn't add any context. I wrote it after I had received the 20th post this game that was formatted exactly like this:

Show nested quote +
On November 23 2013 23:34 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Want to repoint this out because aqua picked up on it and didn't really follow up:
On November 23 2013 10:55 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 23 2013 10:47 Aquanim wrote:
On November 23 2013 10:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 23 2013 10:32 Aquanim wrote:
@Corazon I'd like to see your thoughts on Jampidampi.

No thread presence. He played a very little part in D1 and that doesn't reflect very well on my read on him. I think if there was a scum OFF the Rayn lynch, it is very likely to be him. I'd be down lynching him tomorrow if it comes to that.

You mean a scum off the Rayn lynch besides Onegu?

Yeah. I would definitely not throw out the possibility that 2 scum were off the lynch.

Not quite a scumslip, but pretty close I think. Cora posted quite a bit about how Onegu was likley scum because of how he voted. He made a post right before the flip where he wrote his name in red caps 3 times and then he made several posts after about how scummy he was.

So how exactly can someone who believes that say "I think if there was a scum OFF the Rayn lynch, it is very likely to be [Jampi]." His brain shouldn't even be able to process that sentence.

He tries to cover it up when questioned by saying: Yeah I meant BESIDES Onegu. But you would think that he wouldn't forget his top scum read.


Show nested quote +
<Insert Corazon post>
This post is scummy/a scum slip/is bad/something a scum would say. Corazon looks bad/scummy/like he is scum.
<No vote>


Before you go on and simply call me a bully, you need to look at others and you need to understand how bullies are made. Bullies aren't made because they think they are better than everyone else, they are made because they are being bullied by someone else, and they feel like they need to pick on others.

Well here is the cycle. I get picked on for no reason and for no purpose to the thread other than talking about how scummy I am with absolutely no intention to vote for me. Why does anyone do this? It makes no sense to make these sort of comments without pushing any agenda. It serves one purpose: to irritate and annoy me and throw me off of my game. You (and many others both in this game and on this forum) need to understand that bullying is a cycle, and is rarely a straight line.

Back to game matters. I never told you to be a town leader and I never said I was a town leader during D2. I was only town leader due to being the only one active for the entire cycle. I called on you to be more active and while you did step up your game a little bit, it's not enough to help in the scum hunt. I voted for you not just to pick on you, I voted to get you in the thread. My vote for you could've been on JJD or Bereft or Aqua. It was just random choice that I threw it on you (I'd also like to point out that you randomly tried to start a lynch train on me D1, or have you forgotten already?)/

You're not on my train because you aren't active enough. You're doing better than D1 (which is why I don't want you lynched D3) but not enough to be considered for my proposed town circle.

Do you understand how frustrated me/Moc/Aqua are about the lack of activity this game? It allows at least 5 people to lurk without fear. There aren't 5 scum in the game. It's just detrimental to have this much lurking in a game, and it's hurting us in the long run.

Sorry for the long train of thought but that's what I want to say.

Grubby's #1 Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 04:31 GMT
#2338
On November 27 2013 13:26 cDgCorazon wrote:
@Slam for referance

Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 16:14 cDgCorazon wrote:
@Thrawn:
First of all, you've seen what happens when my opinion isn't taken seriously:

Rayn flipped town when he was obviously town
JJD flipped town when Onegu was the better lynch

Why do you think I'm going to claim that no one listens to me? If people had thought about my opinion for two seconds, Rayn might still be around (that is debatable, I'll admit) and Onegu would be lynched and he would probably be more likely to roll scum. This happens in a lot of my games and forces reactions after seeing yet another VT flip due to the town not listening and not reading my arguments (at least without me pushing them).

Second of all, you took the post from me and didn't add any context. I wrote it after I had received the 20th post this game that was formatted exactly like this:

On November 23 2013 23:34 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Want to repoint this out because aqua picked up on it and didn't really follow up:
On November 23 2013 10:55 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 23 2013 10:47 Aquanim wrote:
On November 23 2013 10:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 23 2013 10:32 Aquanim wrote:
@Corazon I'd like to see your thoughts on Jampidampi.

No thread presence. He played a very little part in D1 and that doesn't reflect very well on my read on him. I think if there was a scum OFF the Rayn lynch, it is very likely to be him. I'd be down lynching him tomorrow if it comes to that.

You mean a scum off the Rayn lynch besides Onegu?

Yeah. I would definitely not throw out the possibility that 2 scum were off the lynch.

Not quite a scumslip, but pretty close I think. Cora posted quite a bit about how Onegu was likley scum because of how he voted. He made a post right before the flip where he wrote his name in red caps 3 times and then he made several posts after about how scummy he was.

So how exactly can someone who believes that say "I think if there was a scum OFF the Rayn lynch, it is very likely to be [Jampi]." His brain shouldn't even be able to process that sentence.

He tries to cover it up when questioned by saying: Yeah I meant BESIDES Onegu. But you would think that he wouldn't forget his top scum read.


<Insert Corazon post>
This post is scummy/a scum slip/is bad/something a scum would say. Corazon looks bad/scummy/like he is scum.
<No vote>


Before you go on and simply call me a bully, you need to look at others and you need to understand how bullies are made. Bullies aren't made because they think they are better than everyone else, they are made because they are being bullied by someone else, and they feel like they need to pick on others.

Well here is the cycle. I get picked on for no reason and for no purpose to the thread other than talking about how scummy I am with absolutely no intention to vote for me. Why does anyone do this? It makes no sense to make these sort of comments without pushing any agenda. It serves one purpose: to irritate and annoy me and throw me off of my game. You (and many others both in this game and on this forum) need to understand that bullying is a cycle, and is rarely a straight line.

Back to game matters. I never told you to be a town leader and I never said I was a town leader during D2. I was only town leader due to being the only one active for the entire cycle. I called on you to be more active and while you did step up your game a little bit, it's not enough to help in the scum hunt. I voted for you not just to pick on you, I voted to get you in the thread. My vote for you could've been on JJD or Bereft or Aqua. It was just random choice that I threw it on you (I'd also like to point out that you randomly tried to start a lynch train on me D1, or have you forgotten already?)/

You're not on my train because you aren't active enough. You're doing better than D1 (which is why I don't want you lynched D3) but not enough to be considered for my proposed town circle.

Do you understand how frustrated me/Moc/Aqua are about the lack of activity this game? It allows at least 5 people to lurk without fear. There aren't 5 scum in the game. It's just detrimental to have this much lurking in a game, and it's hurting us in the long run.

Sorry for the long train of thought but that's what I want to say.


...precisely?

I mean this. By your own logic, why is anyone bullying you?

Maybe the better question is can you prove you didn't start it?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 04:32 GMT
#2339
Rather is anyone asserting Cora started this?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 04:35 GMT
#2340
On November 27 2013 13:32 Alakaslam wrote:
Rather is anyone asserting Cora started this?

Aqua/JJD/Mocsta made at least 5 posts in the format I suggested. I'm too lazy to filter dive them all but that is what started the bullying. I had a bit of a meltdown D2 about it.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 628
RotterdaM210
TKL 97
SteadfastSC84
Rex68
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
RotterdaM 210
ByuN 131
TKL 97
SteadfastSC 84
Rex 68
Codebar 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23269
Shuttle 1491
Bisu 824
Jaedong 567
Mong 478
Soulkey 464
Horang2 404
BeSt 384
actioN 256
Larva 228
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
firebathero 218
Soma 212
Mini 196
Zeus 126
Last 122
Rush 119
PianO 84
Snow 81
Hyun 81
Shine 78
910 75
EffOrt 75
Pusan 74
Free 64
Mind 64
ZerO 59
sorry 56
Yoon 52
hero 38
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
Sexy 25
Bale 24
ZergMaN 22
HiyA 22
JYJ 21
ToSsGirL 20
Hm[arnc] 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Aegong 11
yabsab 11
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe314
canceldota42
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1517
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King224
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes305
Other Games
gofns40681
singsing2043
B2W.Neo279
DeMusliM209
Pyrionflax188
Livibee136
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV147
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV408
League of Legends
• Jankos1236
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 28m
The PondCast
22h 28m
INu's Battles
23h 28m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.