• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:54
CEST 00:54
KST 07:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9366 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 115

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 02:07 GMT
#2281
When I was in one of my newbies I yelled at a guy until he conceded as scum, no cases or anything! It was glorius. I miss when times were that simple.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 27 2013 02:09 GMT
#2282
On November 27 2013 11:07 Holyflare wrote:
When I was in one of my newbies I yelled at a guy until he conceded as scum, no cases or anything! It was glorius. I miss when times were that simple.

ROOOOAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO THERE!! I AM AWESOME!!! YOU HAVE BROKEN THE CHEZINU RULE!!!!!! WHAT TYPE OF FLARE ARE YOU??
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 02:12 GMT
#2283
On November 27 2013 10:52 Holyflare wrote:
I don't follow the rulezzzzzz

Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 27 2013 02:13 GMT
#2284
On November 27 2013 11:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 10:52 Holyflare wrote:
I don't follow the rulezzzzzz


I see. So, now you are claim that your suicidal attempt to lynch yourself is going against the Play to Win rule?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 02:14 GMT
#2285
inb4 "chezinu saw the noob card" "broken rule of chezinu"
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 27 2013 02:16 GMT
#2286
Ah, I see. So, you have conceded.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 02:16 GMT
#2287
I defer to my own team, the one where they don't believe fake claiming cops!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 02:17 GMT
#2288
I find it odd that you have not seen who my vote is on
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 27 2013 02:17 GMT
#2289
On November 27 2013 11:16 Holyflare wrote:
I defer to my own team, the one where they don't believe fake claiming cops!

The blue state.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 02:18 GMT
#2290
precisely
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 27 2013 02:19 GMT
#2291
I like to just jump in the thread and have fun. I filtered the obvious, of course.

On November 27 2013 09:30 ObviousOne wrote:
Basic Vote Count


Onegu (1): Mocsta, cDgCorazon, Bereft, Alakaslam, Mocsta, sciberbia, Holyflare
Mocsta (0): Mocsta
cDgCorazon (1): Onegu, Holyflare
Holyflare (5): Bereft, sciberbia, Holyflare, Mocsta, Alakaslam

Not Voting (1): Chezinu



Holyflare is currently set to be lynched.

8 players alive means 5 votes to lynch. If you find an error in the vote count, please let me know.

Day 2 ends in at 03:00 GMT (+00:00)


Who has time to read text that aren't about me?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 02:19 GMT
#2292
Hi Mocsta. My lack of activity is nothing game-related. I had school from 6am-12pm today and then work from 2-6. I have Tae Kwon Do class at 6:45pm and an English project to do after that.

I'm not going off the Onegu wagon. Mocsta and Rayn were allowed 12 hours and the D1 vote to play their ego battle, it's only right that I get my ego battle and I get to be the hero. I put all of the damn work in, and I'm not going to get anything out of it because NO ONE IN THIS THREAD HAS SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED ANY SINGLE IDEA I HAVE PUT FORTH IN THIS ENTIRE GAME.

If you all aren't going to work with me, I'm not going to work with you. Vote me if you wish, but I would have to nominate it for the worst lynch of 2013...

/rant
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 02:27 GMT
#2293
On November 27 2013 11:19 cDgCorazon wrote:
Hi Mocsta. My lack of activity is nothing game-related. I had school from 6am-12pm today and then work from 2-6. I have Tae Kwon Do class at 6:45pm and an English project to do after that.

I'm not going off the Onegu wagon. Mocsta and Rayn were allowed 12 hours and the D1 vote to play their ego battle, it's only right that I get my ego battle and I get to be the hero. I put all of the damn work in, and I'm not going to get anything out of it because NO ONE IN THIS THREAD HAS SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED ANY SINGLE IDEA I HAVE PUT FORTH IN THIS ENTIRE GAME.

If you all aren't going to work with me, I'm not going to work with you. Vote me if you wish, but I would have to nominate it for the worst lynch of 2013...

/rant
so instead of working towards the safest win con for town.

You want an ego battle that could potentially throw the game?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 02:28 GMT
#2294
Do I need a case now?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 02:29 GMT
#2295
On November 27 2013 11:27 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 11:19 cDgCorazon wrote:
Hi Mocsta. My lack of activity is nothing game-related. I had school from 6am-12pm today and then work from 2-6. I have Tae Kwon Do class at 6:45pm and an English project to do after that.

I'm not going off the Onegu wagon. Mocsta and Rayn were allowed 12 hours and the D1 vote to play their ego battle, it's only right that I get my ego battle and I get to be the hero. I put all of the damn work in, and I'm not going to get anything out of it because NO ONE IN THIS THREAD HAS SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED ANY SINGLE IDEA I HAVE PUT FORTH IN THIS ENTIRE GAME.

If you all aren't going to work with me, I'm not going to work with you. Vote me if you wish, but I would have to nominate it for the worst lynch of 2013...

/rant
so instead of working towards the safest win con for town.

You want an ego battle that could potentially throw the game?

so instead of not voting out someone who was townie

you want an ego battle that set up a mislynch d1?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 27 2013 02:30 GMT
#2296
Moc you are being a hypocrite right now. You took the town by the balls D1 with your ego battle w/Rayn and now you are complaining that I am doing the same? You're full of it.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 02:31 GMT
#2297
Dat aggression!!!! love it
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 02:41 GMT
#2298
On November 27 2013 11:30 cDgCorazon wrote:
Moc you are being a hypocrite right now. You took the town by the balls D1 with your ego battle w/Rayn and now you are complaining that I am doing the same? You're full of it.

Corazon. If you want to discuss mafia theory, we can save it for the post game. In shirt youncan afford mislynchrs day1. Obviously you can not in MYLO.

Bereft, scibs and myself do not doubt your claim. I believe you are town and also the cop.

Fact is. Checks are susceptible to tampering.
My best scum read is holyflare hence the vote.

What bereft wrote is a very sound approach to dealing with this MYLO situation. It has. Nothing to do with the validity of your contributions. We win as town TOGETHER, no one stands tall.

Join us, because without your vote scum is able to hop off holyflare last minute leading to a no lynch and game over.
That's when your contributions DO become wasted.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 03:14 GMT
#2299
On November 27 2013 11:41 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 11:30 cDgCorazon wrote:
Moc you are being a hypocrite right now. You took the town by the balls D1 with your ego battle w/Rayn and now you are complaining that I am doing the same? You're full of it.

Corazon. If you want to discuss mafia theory, we can save it for the post game. In shirt youncan afford mislynchrs day1. Obviously you can not in MYLO.

Bereft, scibs and myself do not doubt your claim. I believe you are town and also the cop.

Fact is. Checks are susceptible to tampering.
My best scum read is holyflare hence the vote.

What bereft wrote is a very sound approach to dealing with this MYLO situation. It has. Nothing to do with the validity of your contributions. We win as town TOGETHER, no one stands tall.

Join us, because without your vote scum is able to hop off holyflare last minute leading to a no lynch and game over.
That's when your contributions DO become wasted.

You can add me to that list.

We run with heads cut off.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 27 2013 03:14 GMT
#2300
On November 27 2013 11:31 Holyflare wrote:
Dat aggression!!!! love it

Rly? You are def. scum
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 583
910 27
MaD[AoV]24
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox538
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Other Games
summit1g9026
shahzam294
C9.Mang0256
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV232
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
Other Games
gamesdonequick13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur752
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 6m
Patches Events
17h 6m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.