• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:00
CEST 00:00
KST 07:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9251 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 114

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 01:43 GMT
#2261
On November 27 2013 10:39 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 10:38 Mocsta wrote:
On November 27 2013 10:37 Holyflare wrote:
It's as if you don't read the thread mocsta, GM went away and ObviousOne took over when I was replacing.

OMG.. lol..

you are that desparate that you are assuming there is not a host spreadsheet that OO copy/pastes from?


desperate...? If he copied and pasted then my role would be perfect and there wouldn't be a problem because scum get fake claims, don't know what to tell you because you aren't making sense!

Yet before you said "your paste in firefox" doesnt work.

Now you are blaming the inconsistencies on the host.

Not once are you taking accountability and telling us who scum is.




I have mislynched enough townies in MYLO to know that you aren't following the pattern.

Anyways, I'm done arguing with you. Its clearly going to go no where.

The only person that needs more presence right now is Corazon
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 01:48 GMT
#2262
I literally do not understand what you are typing, are you even reading what you write?

I wrote out my role pm which is from OO. I don't see the problem here. I've quite clearly pointed to Cora's fake claim, it is the most inconsistent out of all of them, no "known as" and all of his role is blue.

I brought up this fake claim from the offset but you had to wait for onegu to post notes before you even seemed to come to terms with him being towny. Now, you think he's towny and then the "check" is a lie, so you vote me off, that is inconsistency!

Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 27 2013 01:50 GMT
#2263
On November 27 2013 10:48 Holyflare wrote:
I literally do not understand what you are typing, are you even reading what you write?

I wrote out my role pm which is from OO. I don't see the problem here. I've quite clearly pointed to Cora's fake claim, it is the most inconsistent out of all of them, no "known as" and all of his role is blue.

I brought up this fake claim from the offset but you had to wait for onegu to post notes before you even seemed to come to terms with him being towny. Now, you think he's towny and then the "check" is a lie, so you vote me off, that is inconsistency!


My R Specials abilities Haz no known as.... except that I'm like the rising star...I must not be devoured. Beware of dragons!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 01:51 GMT
#2264
Yes but you are also probably scum!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 01:51 GMT
#2265
Is it all blue though?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 27 2013 01:52 GMT
#2266
On November 27 2013 10:51 Holyflare wrote:
Is it all blue though?

I am one with many roles... or rather two..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 01:52 GMT
#2267
I don't follow the rulezzzzzz
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 27 2013 01:54 GMT
#2268
On November 27 2013 10:52 Holyflare wrote:
I don't follow the rulezzzzzz

How many special individuals do you think there are in this game?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 01:56 GMT
#2269
I would assume 2
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 01:57 GMT
#2270
3 at most
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 27 2013 01:57 GMT
#2271
On November 27 2013 10:56 Holyflare wrote:
I would assume 2

So, you think you are special?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 01:57 GMT
#2272
I am definitely special
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 27 2013 01:58 GMT
#2273
On November 27 2013 10:57 Holyflare wrote:
I am definitely special

Am I special?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 01:58 GMT
#2274
I do not know but you have been hinting at it for most of the game
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 27 2013 01:59 GMT
#2275
On November 27 2013 10:58 Holyflare wrote:
I do not know but you have been hinting at it for most of the game

That's because my mommy told me that I was special. My kindergarten teacher did too!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 02:00 GMT
#2276
[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 02:00 GMT
#2277
<3 you're special to me too
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 27 2013 02:01 GMT
#2278
On November 27 2013 11:00 Holyflare wrote:
<3 you're special to me too

So, if I am special and you are special. Is there a special police force?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 02:02 GMT
#2279
On November 27 2013 10:48 Holyflare wrote:
I literally do not understand what you are typing, are you even reading what you write?

I wrote out my role pm which is from OO. I don't see the problem here. I've quite clearly pointed to Cora's fake claim, it is the most inconsistent out of all of them, no "known as" and all of his role is blue.

I brought up this fake claim from the offset but you had to wait for onegu to post notes before you even seemed to come to terms with him being towny. Now, you think he's towny and then the "check" is a lie, so you vote me off, that is inconsistency!

I get what you are saying but what I am saying is that it doesn't matter which one of you is fake-claiming.

All fakes claims have come from GM; therefore, any mistakes are related to GM not the fake-claimer.

Anyways, if I was in your position and thought Corazon fake-claimed, i wouldnt be harping on this point as much as you are. I would have *knew* he was fake-claiming; *knew* he was scum pushing a mislynch, and proceeded to build a case to prove that.

Thats how I have seen townies in MYLO act as well.

You are too lazy to do this *because* you are scum.

Good-bye.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 27 2013 02:04 GMT
#2280
On November 27 2013 11:01 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 11:00 Holyflare wrote:
<3 you're special to me too

So, if I am special and you are special. Is there a special police force?


I think we live in basic times so no!
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 216
MaD[AoV]32
910 21
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 438
Counter-Strike
fl0m4128
Fnx 597
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox433
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4248
Liquid`Hasu563
Other Games
summit1g6970
FrodaN642
C9.Mang0228
JuggernautJason34
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21461
Other Games
• Shiphtur803
• imaqtpie756
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h
Patches Events
18h
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.