• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:27
CEST 11:27
KST 18:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8825 users

Newbie Mini Mafia L - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 88 Next
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 05 2013 01:16 GMT
#1341
On November 05 2013 10:07 onlywonderboy wrote:
Turns out he wasn't wrong about his fate.

I wonder what the hell the blue roles for this game even are. Johnny was a solid choice for a medic save, although I suppose Balla was also a potential target so they might have tried to save him. Ball and Storr probably aren't blue, so all of our blue power lies in our lurkers. I guess that's good because they aren't being targeted, but it sucks we aren't getting any blue information.


Not really... also means mafia isnt getting any blue information to kill...
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 05 2013 01:17 GMT
#1342
@Storr, he had no role... it says vt
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 05 2013 01:18 GMT
#1343
On November 05 2013 10:07 onlywonderboy wrote:
Turns out he wasn't wrong about his fate.

I wonder what the hell the blue roles for this game even are. Johnny was a solid choice for a medic save, although I suppose Balla was also a potential target so they might have tried to save him. Ball and Storr probably aren't blue, so all of our blue power lies in our lurkers. I guess that's good because they aren't being targeted, but it sucks we aren't getting any blue information.



i know I'm one to like to speculate stuff, so i really shouldn't be the one to call you out on this post...
with only 15 mins in day 2, i feel its very weird you jump to these conclusions so easily
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 05 2013 01:18 GMT
#1344
On November 05 2013 10:17 Balla24 wrote:
@Storr, he had no role... it says vt


i know...
my point is scum did not hit him for being blue
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 05 2013 01:19 GMT
#1345
Yeah i feel the same way about that post... its like he was expecting jonny to flip blue or something... barely any time for anybody to claim anything yet he says we're not getting any blue information... weird..
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 05 2013 01:19 GMT
#1346
On November 05 2013 10:19 Balla24 wrote:
Yeah i feel the same way about that post... its like he was expecting jonny to flip blue or something... barely any time for anybody to claim anything yet he says we're not getting any blue information... weird..


not to mention how confident he is about you and i being VT
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
November 05 2013 01:20 GMT
#1347
I just said "I guess that's good they aren't being targeted."

But at some point I'm hoping for blue roles to make some sort of contribution to having a concrete idea of who is scum. Although maybe it's better for them to sit on this information and save it for a more critical point of the game.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
November 05 2013 01:22 GMT
#1348
Man...I really didn't think it was that weird of a post. I mean, after another town play flipping VT I'm just starting to wonder where the blue roles are, that's all.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 05 2013 01:23 GMT
#1349
It's the timing i'm worried about. Had you said that 2 hours later I wouldn't find it weird at all
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
November 05 2013 01:24 GMT
#1350
I saw he flipped town and that's the first thing that came to mind. I don't see how having two hours to think it over really changes anything. I had a thought come to mind and decided I should post it since I was getting so much shit for not talking.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 05 2013 01:26 GMT
#1351
On November 05 2013 10:19 StorrZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 10:19 Balla24 wrote:
Yeah i feel the same way about that post... its like he was expecting jonny to flip blue or something... barely any time for anybody to claim anything yet he says we're not getting any blue information... weird..


not to mention how confident he is about you and i being VT


But... if you think it wasn't a blue snipe then you can't think OWB is scummy for this IMO... one or the other.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 05 2013 01:27 GMT
#1352
On November 05 2013 10:24 onlywonderboy wrote:
I saw he flipped town and that's the first thing that came to mind. I don't see how having two hours to think it over really changes anything. I had a thought come to mind and decided I should post it since I was getting so much shit for not talking.


understandable.... 2 hours gives time for claims... not everyone is around for deadline... especially not lynch deadline
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 05 2013 01:30 GMT
#1353
I want to hear from Odin... very suspiciously missing from everything...
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
November 05 2013 01:32 GMT
#1354
On November 05 2013 10:27 Balla24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 10:24 onlywonderboy wrote:
I saw he flipped town and that's the first thing that came to mind. I don't see how having two hours to think it over really changes anything. I had a thought come to mind and decided I should post it since I was getting so much shit for not talking.


understandable.... 2 hours gives time for claims... not everyone is around for deadline... especially not lynch deadline

Can you elaborate on this? I can't tell if you're being serious. I mean there is a lot that can happen in two hours, but I wanted to make sure I posted my thoughts since I had a chance to give my original opinion on something. There's been a lot of times in my thread where I've been so far behind it's been hard to come up with new reads and not just seem like I'm sheeping because other people have already stated most of my opinions.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 05 2013 01:33 GMT
#1355
EBWOP: "especially not night deadline"
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 05 2013 01:34 GMT
#1356
On November 05 2013 10:32 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 10:27 Balla24 wrote:
On November 05 2013 10:24 onlywonderboy wrote:
I saw he flipped town and that's the first thing that came to mind. I don't see how having two hours to think it over really changes anything. I had a thought come to mind and decided I should post it since I was getting so much shit for not talking.


understandable.... 2 hours gives time for claims... not everyone is around for deadline... especially not lynch deadline

Can you elaborate on this? I can't tell if you're being serious. I mean there is a lot that can happen in two hours, but I wanted to make sure I posted my thoughts since I had a chance to give my original opinion on something. There's been a lot of times in my thread where I've been so far behind it's been hard to come up with new reads and not just seem like I'm sheeping because other people have already stated most of my opinions.


What do you want me to elaborate on? It's pretty obvious what i'm trying to say. Waiting before posting about not having any blue information seems sensible instead of immediately assuming we're not going to get any blue information...
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
November 05 2013 01:46 GMT
#1357
Sorry, it wasn't obvious to me. That makes sense. Guess I wasn't thinking about how quickly that discussion could get invalidated.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 05 2013 01:49 GMT
#1358
Alrighty... i'll be back in one or 2 hours to make some cases.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 05 2013 02:08 GMT
#1359
On November 05 2013 10:26 Balla24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 10:19 StorrZerg wrote:
On November 05 2013 10:19 Balla24 wrote:
Yeah i feel the same way about that post... its like he was expecting jonny to flip blue or something... barely any time for anybody to claim anything yet he says we're not getting any blue information... weird..


not to mention how confident he is about you and i being VT


But... if you think it wasn't a blue snipe then you can't think OWB is scummy for this IMO... one or the other.


what are you talking about?


if i think it wasn't a blue snipe, then i can't think owb is scummy for that post? or what specific point?
i'm asking to clarify cause im inclined to disagree with what your saying, but i want to be sure...
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 05 2013 02:13 GMT
#1360
No, because you were agreeing with me on the fact that it looked like OWB seemed like he scum expecting a blue flip from Jonny.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 401
Horang2 303
Larva 257
EffOrt 180
Mind 76
Hyun 62
scan(afreeca) 51
NotJumperer 42
Killer 40
Bale 38
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 37
Sharp 35
sorry 35
Shinee 22
Sacsri 13
Hm[arnc] 13
Pusan 13
Barracks 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 422
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1223
edward147
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g8196
ceh9637
Happy366
crisheroes199
Sick156
dupreeh69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
33m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 33m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 33m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.