• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:34
CEST 15:34
KST 22:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9941 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 132

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 308 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 03 2013 23:35 GMT
#2621
Give me some votes guys, I need incentive to do something in this game. Whether you actually want to lynch me or not, the pro-town thing is to put votes on me until I contribute something. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 03 2013 23:37 GMT
#2622
On October 04 2013 08:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Give me some votes guys, I need incentive to do something in this game. Whether you actually want to lynch me or not, the pro-town thing is to put votes on me until I contribute something. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.
You're gonna need to take a number.

VE I don't care if you're not motivated, give me something...neat. A weird kooky read. A post that really caught your attention but you don't know what to do with it.
Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 03 2013 23:39 GMT
#2623
I did, he flipped cop

I'm working on it austin just bear with me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 23:39 GMT
#2624
I had a town read on VE through his posts.

I can't believe austin you still don't see how scummy Vayne has been with absolutely shit votes with no follow-up, huge set-up speculation which honestly can't be done unless you have inside knowledge, backtracks, no actual content despite 8 fucking pages of filter , and the such.

How can you think he's objectively a better lynch then a Palmar who honestly I think might just be retarded.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 23:39 GMT
#2625
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 03 2013 23:41 GMT
#2626
Mildly townie on Oats when I go back and look. Couldn't remember if it was him or WoS who made a certain comment.

I slightly like this set of posts:
On September 30 2013 01:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 01:03 Grackaroni wrote:
Palmar's town reads are not bad. Don't really agree with BH/Pandain.

Who says this about a scumread?
On September 30 2013 01:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 01:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 01:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 30 2013 01:03 Grackaroni wrote:
Palmar's town reads are not bad. Don't really agree with BH/Pandain.

Who says this about a scumread?

If Palmar is scum he only has 2 teammates. I don't think it's a problem that I agree with a lot of the people he lists as town.

Thats not the point. Its hard for me to explain. But its really odd.
Just because they point out something neat, show that he's actually reading. There are paranoid counterpoints to that but for now I'm going to read that in a townie way and not in a hyper-observant about someone calling out scumbuddy way.

Also still really just like this post:
On October 02 2013 23:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
If Im FT in the position he is in, I would totally take a scumshot because it means someone better than me doesnt get shot.
It's part joking, probably part not, and just a general throwaway post but one that, in my head, is an uncomfortable post for scum to make or something they don't automatically think of.


Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 03 2013 23:45 GMT
#2627
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
I had a town read on VE through his posts.

I can't believe austin you still don't see how scummy Vayne has been with absolutely shit votes with no follow-up, huge set-up speculation which honestly can't be done unless you have inside knowledge, backtracks, no actual content despite 8 fucking pages of filter , and the such.

How can you think he's objectively a better lynch then a Palmar who honestly I think might just be retarded.
Call it woman's intuition?

Palmar's not retarded, and I start to worry about players who have been around a long time, start with a somewhat townie D1, and then tail off. Even if he's retarded, he can still be scum. Being retarded doesn't guarantee you a green or blue PM.

VA is speculating a good bit after getting a scumread on him in part because of speculation. I know when I've been scum I've been scared off of certain actions when I did something and a townie called it scummy, I wanted to stop doing that. Continuing to speculate over NKs feels townie to me because of that, although not a boatload if this is actually his normal MO in all games.

He's just not as scumtastic as other folks to me right now. I know he's doing some things that aren't helping town, but almost ALL of us are doing that, and I feel like we can poke around a level deeper than that.
Fe fi fo fum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 03 2013 23:46 GMT
#2628
if you want people to take you seriously Pandain, start by not being a hypocrite. You can't say my voting is scummy when we were both on town the entire game. It doesn't work like that.

A lot of the other stuff people are ignoring because that is my town meta whether you like it or not. You are basically just perfectly describing my town meta right now. So your case is kinda just helping me, as a heads up.
I come in for the scraps
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 03 2013 23:49 GMT
#2629
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
I don't mean to imply he's the lurkiest lurker that ever did lurk.

But his posting is on subjects that I don't think matter. He's got a boatload of posts today on his VOTE yesterday. Palmar shouldn't care about his vote yesterday. Mislynches happen. Vote switches happen. He's not even getting serious votes or anything for it. But he spends forever going over the ins and outs of voting and bovine reproduction or whatever else. His activity, in cases like that, is about subjects that just don't matter as far as scumhunting goes.

Plus again. You both have Pa- names. Someone gots to go.
Fe fi fo fum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 23:51 GMT
#2630
On October 04 2013 08:45 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
I had a town read on VE through his posts.

I can't believe austin you still don't see how scummy Vayne has been with absolutely shit votes with no follow-up, huge set-up speculation which honestly can't be done unless you have inside knowledge, backtracks, no actual content despite 8 fucking pages of filter , and the such.

How can you think he's objectively a better lynch then a Palmar who honestly I think might just be retarded.
Call it woman's intuition?

Palmar's not retarded, and I start to worry about players who have been around a long time, start with a somewhat townie D1, and then tail off. Even if he's retarded, he can still be scum. Being retarded doesn't guarantee you a green or blue PM.

VA is speculating a good bit after getting a scumread on him in part because of speculation. I know when I've been scum I've been scared off of certain actions when I did something and a townie called it scummy, I wanted to stop doing that. Continuing to speculate over NKs feels townie to me because of that, although not a boatload if this is actually his normal MO in all games.

He's just not as scumtastic as other folks to me right now. I know he's doing some things that aren't helping town, but almost ALL of us are doing that, and I feel like we can poke around a level deeper than that.


But his logic has also been bad which leads me to believe that he could honestly just be lacking. I'm sure he is a good player in many games, but I'm not impressed at all by what I've been seeing.

VA is not just suspicious based on speculation though of course he's scummy. Look at other filters and look at Vayne's. Per content Vayne has 8 pages of filter yet very few actual content . This is scummy at the core. Posting a lot but with no content.

Town Vayne here in Persona:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=425521&user=VayneAuthority&view=all

Notice how he pushes reads. He doesn't do that this game. He votes Grack and is suspicious of Palmar and I and yet didn't push us for all.


Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 23:54 GMT
#2631
On October 04 2013 08:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
if you want people to take you seriously Pandain, start by not being a hypocrite. You can't say my voting is scummy when we were both on town the entire game. It doesn't work like that.

A lot of the other stuff people are ignoring because that is my town meta whether you like it or not. You are basically just perfectly describing my town meta right now. So your case is kinda just helping me, as a heads up.


I think you are playing a good scum game but your role speculation which isn't sensible and logical unless you have inside knowledge reveals you. Additionally your lack of pushing reveals you.

It's day three and you say usually by now you're fitting pieces together and you're dangerous in the end-game. It's 8-5 town/scum ratio. Where's your end-game fitting in? All I see is an easy vote on FT.


On October 04 2013 08:49 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
I don't mean to imply he's the lurkiest lurker that ever did lurk.

But his posting is on subjects that I don't think matter. He's got a boatload of posts today on his VOTE yesterday. Palmar shouldn't care about his vote yesterday. Mislynches happen. Vote switches happen. He's not even getting serious votes or anything for it. But he spends forever going over the ins and outs of voting and bovine reproduction or whatever else. His activity, in cases like that, is about subjects that just don't matter as far as scumhunting goes.

Plus again. You both have Pa- names. Someone gots to go.


I'm not as concerned about Pa's due to the fact that I know what I post. I also think we should actually lynch scum, and my reasons for lynching Palmar are too policy oriented(although there are some good suspicions) to justify me voting him and to justify you voting him.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 00:03 GMT
#2632
[QUOTE]On October 04 2013 08:45 austinmcc wrote:
[QUOTE]On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
I had a town read on VE through his posts.

I can't believe austin you still don't see how scummy Vayne has been with absolutely shit votes with no follow-up, huge set-up speculation which honestly can't be done unless you have inside knowledge, backtracks, no actual content despite 8 fucking pages of filter , and the such.

VA is speculating a good bit after getting a scumread on him in part because of speculation. I know when I've been scum I've been scared off of certain actions when I did something and a townie called it scummy, I wanted to stop doing that. Continuing to speculate over NKs feels townie to me because of that, although not a boatload if this is actually his normal MO in all games.


[/QUOTE]
He also stopped speculating after I called him out on it
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 00:03 GMT
#2633
EBWOP
On October 04 2013 08:45 austinmcc wrote:


VA is speculating a good bit after getting a scumread on him in part because of speculation. I know when I've been scum I've been scared off of certain actions when I did something and a townie called it scummy, I wanted to stop doing that. Continuing to speculate over NKs feels townie to me because of that, although not a boatload if this is actually his normal MO in all games.



He also stopped speculating after I called him out on it
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 00:04 GMT
#2634
On October 04 2013 08:54 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 08:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
if you want people to take you seriously Pandain, start by not being a hypocrite. You can't say my voting is scummy when we were both on town the entire game. It doesn't work like that.

A lot of the other stuff people are ignoring because that is my town meta whether you like it or not. You are basically just perfectly describing my town meta right now. So your case is kinda just helping me, as a heads up.


I think you are playing a good scum game but your role speculation which isn't sensible and logical unless you have inside knowledge reveals you. Additionally your lack of pushing reveals you.

It's day three and you say usually by now you're fitting pieces together and you're dangerous in the end-game. It's 8-5 town/scum ratio. Where's your end-game fitting in? All I see is an easy vote on FT.


Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 08:49 austinmcc wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
I don't mean to imply he's the lurkiest lurker that ever did lurk.

But his posting is on subjects that I don't think matter. He's got a boatload of posts today on his VOTE yesterday. Palmar shouldn't care about his vote yesterday. Mislynches happen. Vote switches happen. He's not even getting serious votes or anything for it. But he spends forever going over the ins and outs of voting and bovine reproduction or whatever else. His activity, in cases like that, is about subjects that just don't matter as far as scumhunting goes.

Plus again. You both have Pa- names. Someone gots to go.


I'm not as concerned about Pa's due to the fact that I know what I post. I also think we should actually lynch scum, and my reasons for lynching Palmar are too policy oriented(although there are some good suspicions) to justify me voting him and to justify you voting him.


An easy vote isn't necessarily wrong. It's easy for a reason. He martyred and left the game. As others have stated, if you martyr there is nothing else that will take my vote off of you. Some one else could claim scum in the thread and I would still have my vote on the martyr. Nothing else pisses me off more.
I come in for the scraps
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 00:05 GMT
#2635
On October 04 2013 09:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 08:54 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
if you want people to take you seriously Pandain, start by not being a hypocrite. You can't say my voting is scummy when we were both on town the entire game. It doesn't work like that.

A lot of the other stuff people are ignoring because that is my town meta whether you like it or not. You are basically just perfectly describing my town meta right now. So your case is kinda just helping me, as a heads up.


I think you are playing a good scum game but your role speculation which isn't sensible and logical unless you have inside knowledge reveals you. Additionally your lack of pushing reveals you.

It's day three and you say usually by now you're fitting pieces together and you're dangerous in the end-game. It's 8-5 town/scum ratio. Where's your end-game fitting in? All I see is an easy vote on FT.


On October 04 2013 08:49 austinmcc wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
I don't mean to imply he's the lurkiest lurker that ever did lurk.

But his posting is on subjects that I don't think matter. He's got a boatload of posts today on his VOTE yesterday. Palmar shouldn't care about his vote yesterday. Mislynches happen. Vote switches happen. He's not even getting serious votes or anything for it. But he spends forever going over the ins and outs of voting and bovine reproduction or whatever else. His activity, in cases like that, is about subjects that just don't matter as far as scumhunting goes.

Plus again. You both have Pa- names. Someone gots to go.


I'm not as concerned about Pa's due to the fact that I know what I post. I also think we should actually lynch scum, and my reasons for lynching Palmar are too policy oriented(although there are some good suspicions) to justify me voting him and to justify you voting him.


An easy vote isn't necessarily wrong. It's easy for a reason. He martyred and left the game. As others have stated, if you martyr there is nothing else that will take my vote off of you. Some one else could claim scum in the thread and I would still have my vote on the martyr. Nothing else pisses me off more.


Ignore that for the most part, I'm more concerned with the Grack vote and the failure to actually push or prod me palmar or Grack . You voted Grack but never advocated for him.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2013 00:05 GMT
#2636
The policy reasons always suck to actually use, but they exist for a reason.

Also, it's not pure policy. I just disagree here, because I don't think the activity Palmar has shown has done much to help town. A lot of his posts are just posts to me, they don't push or pull or DO, and he's happy to just sit back and let today happen, meaning basically a day and a half of lynches that Palmar doesn't care about.
Fe fi fo fum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 00:09 GMT
#2637
I disagree with you. He had a direct role on lynching SP over FT. He also posted some good analysis, though I totally agree not much.

Palmar is suspicious due to a poor vote switch, but that vote switch was a huge role and impacted the lynch. That is contribution.

I'm more interested in seeing what he does today then lynching him immediately. I won't say what I'm looking for in case he deliberately changes his playstyle, but there are definitely ways to read him later which aren't immediately obvious now.

VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 00:09 GMT
#2638
On October 04 2013 09:05 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 09:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:54 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
if you want people to take you seriously Pandain, start by not being a hypocrite. You can't say my voting is scummy when we were both on town the entire game. It doesn't work like that.

A lot of the other stuff people are ignoring because that is my town meta whether you like it or not. You are basically just perfectly describing my town meta right now. So your case is kinda just helping me, as a heads up.


I think you are playing a good scum game but your role speculation which isn't sensible and logical unless you have inside knowledge reveals you. Additionally your lack of pushing reveals you.

It's day three and you say usually by now you're fitting pieces together and you're dangerous in the end-game. It's 8-5 town/scum ratio. Where's your end-game fitting in? All I see is an easy vote on FT.


On October 04 2013 08:49 austinmcc wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
I don't mean to imply he's the lurkiest lurker that ever did lurk.

But his posting is on subjects that I don't think matter. He's got a boatload of posts today on his VOTE yesterday. Palmar shouldn't care about his vote yesterday. Mislynches happen. Vote switches happen. He's not even getting serious votes or anything for it. But he spends forever going over the ins and outs of voting and bovine reproduction or whatever else. His activity, in cases like that, is about subjects that just don't matter as far as scumhunting goes.

Plus again. You both have Pa- names. Someone gots to go.


I'm not as concerned about Pa's due to the fact that I know what I post. I also think we should actually lynch scum, and my reasons for lynching Palmar are too policy oriented(although there are some good suspicions) to justify me voting him and to justify you voting him.


An easy vote isn't necessarily wrong. It's easy for a reason. He martyred and left the game. As others have stated, if you martyr there is nothing else that will take my vote off of you. Some one else could claim scum in the thread and I would still have my vote on the martyr. Nothing else pisses me off more.


Ignore that for the most part, I'm more concerned with the Grack vote and the failure to actually push or prod me palmar or Grack . You voted Grack but never advocated for him.


grack was playing exactly the same way as in golden sun and this is only my 2nd game with him so I don't know his town game. Associated it with him being scum again, but it appears he plays both alignments similarly. The pushing thing is repetitive and boring, as stated multiple times it is not alignment indicative in the slightest.
I come in for the scraps
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 00:12 GMT
#2639
On October 04 2013 09:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 09:05 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:54 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
if you want people to take you seriously Pandain, start by not being a hypocrite. You can't say my voting is scummy when we were both on town the entire game. It doesn't work like that.

A lot of the other stuff people are ignoring because that is my town meta whether you like it or not. You are basically just perfectly describing my town meta right now. So your case is kinda just helping me, as a heads up.


I think you are playing a good scum game but your role speculation which isn't sensible and logical unless you have inside knowledge reveals you. Additionally your lack of pushing reveals you.

It's day three and you say usually by now you're fitting pieces together and you're dangerous in the end-game. It's 8-5 town/scum ratio. Where's your end-game fitting in? All I see is an easy vote on FT.


On October 04 2013 08:49 austinmcc wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
I don't mean to imply he's the lurkiest lurker that ever did lurk.

But his posting is on subjects that I don't think matter. He's got a boatload of posts today on his VOTE yesterday. Palmar shouldn't care about his vote yesterday. Mislynches happen. Vote switches happen. He's not even getting serious votes or anything for it. But he spends forever going over the ins and outs of voting and bovine reproduction or whatever else. His activity, in cases like that, is about subjects that just don't matter as far as scumhunting goes.

Plus again. You both have Pa- names. Someone gots to go.


I'm not as concerned about Pa's due to the fact that I know what I post. I also think we should actually lynch scum, and my reasons for lynching Palmar are too policy oriented(although there are some good suspicions) to justify me voting him and to justify you voting him.


An easy vote isn't necessarily wrong. It's easy for a reason. He martyred and left the game. As others have stated, if you martyr there is nothing else that will take my vote off of you. Some one else could claim scum in the thread and I would still have my vote on the martyr. Nothing else pisses me off more.


Ignore that for the most part, I'm more concerned with the Grack vote and the failure to actually push or prod me palmar or Grack . You voted Grack but never advocated for him.


grack was playing exactly the same way as in golden sun and this is only my 2nd game with him so I don't know his town game. Associated it with him being scum again, but it appears he plays both alignments similarly. The pushing thing is repetitive and boring, as stated multiple times it is not alignment indicative in the slightest.


So you're just going to vote someone and hope they get lynched?
When you voted Grack you immediately got called out by two players, and never pushed him further.

Palmar never got voted and only vote on me was by you.

VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 00:13 GMT
#2640
On October 04 2013 09:12 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 09:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:05 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:54 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
if you want people to take you seriously Pandain, start by not being a hypocrite. You can't say my voting is scummy when we were both on town the entire game. It doesn't work like that.

A lot of the other stuff people are ignoring because that is my town meta whether you like it or not. You are basically just perfectly describing my town meta right now. So your case is kinda just helping me, as a heads up.


I think you are playing a good scum game but your role speculation which isn't sensible and logical unless you have inside knowledge reveals you. Additionally your lack of pushing reveals you.

It's day three and you say usually by now you're fitting pieces together and you're dangerous in the end-game. It's 8-5 town/scum ratio. Where's your end-game fitting in? All I see is an easy vote on FT.


On October 04 2013 08:49 austinmcc wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
I don't mean to imply he's the lurkiest lurker that ever did lurk.

But his posting is on subjects that I don't think matter. He's got a boatload of posts today on his VOTE yesterday. Palmar shouldn't care about his vote yesterday. Mislynches happen. Vote switches happen. He's not even getting serious votes or anything for it. But he spends forever going over the ins and outs of voting and bovine reproduction or whatever else. His activity, in cases like that, is about subjects that just don't matter as far as scumhunting goes.

Plus again. You both have Pa- names. Someone gots to go.


I'm not as concerned about Pa's due to the fact that I know what I post. I also think we should actually lynch scum, and my reasons for lynching Palmar are too policy oriented(although there are some good suspicions) to justify me voting him and to justify you voting him.


An easy vote isn't necessarily wrong. It's easy for a reason. He martyred and left the game. As others have stated, if you martyr there is nothing else that will take my vote off of you. Some one else could claim scum in the thread and I would still have my vote on the martyr. Nothing else pisses me off more.


Ignore that for the most part, I'm more concerned with the Grack vote and the failure to actually push or prod me palmar or Grack . You voted Grack but never advocated for him.


grack was playing exactly the same way as in golden sun and this is only my 2nd game with him so I don't know his town game. Associated it with him being scum again, but it appears he plays both alignments similarly. The pushing thing is repetitive and boring, as stated multiple times it is not alignment indicative in the slightest.


So you're just going to vote someone and hope they get lynched?
When you voted Grack you immediately got called out by two players, and never pushed him further.

Palmar never got voted and only vote on me was by you.



well you miss the point on how I play town

I don't get people lynched, I just make sure I don't get lynched.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1135
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
CosmosSc2 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48209
Shuttle 7893
FanTaSy 1795
Hyuk 560
Horang2 498
BeSt 442
Pusan 331
EffOrt 211
Last 140
Mind 133
[ Show more ]
Soma 131
Zeus 104
ggaemo 84
Sexy 75
hero 70
Sea.KH 62
Aegong 61
Hyun 61
Killer 60
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 35
PianO 26
Bale 23
JYJ 22
NaDa 20
zelot 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Rock 9
Sacsri 9
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc2409
qojqva1852
Dendi1183
XcaliburYe305
420jenkins55
Counter-Strike
fl0m3132
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu604
Khaldor494
Other Games
gofns30332
B2W.Neo905
byalli462
Beastyqt443
Mlord300
Livibee202
Hui .166
ArmadaUGS118
Mew2King66
QueenE13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick714
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3038
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 26m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 26m
Replay Cast
9h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 26m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.