• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:38
CEST 03:38
KST 10:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7377 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 133

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 308 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 00:17 GMT
#2641
On October 04 2013 09:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 09:12 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:05 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:54 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
if you want people to take you seriously Pandain, start by not being a hypocrite. You can't say my voting is scummy when we were both on town the entire game. It doesn't work like that.

A lot of the other stuff people are ignoring because that is my town meta whether you like it or not. You are basically just perfectly describing my town meta right now. So your case is kinda just helping me, as a heads up.


I think you are playing a good scum game but your role speculation which isn't sensible and logical unless you have inside knowledge reveals you. Additionally your lack of pushing reveals you.

It's day three and you say usually by now you're fitting pieces together and you're dangerous in the end-game. It's 8-5 town/scum ratio. Where's your end-game fitting in? All I see is an easy vote on FT.


On October 04 2013 08:49 austinmcc wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
I don't mean to imply he's the lurkiest lurker that ever did lurk.

But his posting is on subjects that I don't think matter. He's got a boatload of posts today on his VOTE yesterday. Palmar shouldn't care about his vote yesterday. Mislynches happen. Vote switches happen. He's not even getting serious votes or anything for it. But he spends forever going over the ins and outs of voting and bovine reproduction or whatever else. His activity, in cases like that, is about subjects that just don't matter as far as scumhunting goes.

Plus again. You both have Pa- names. Someone gots to go.


I'm not as concerned about Pa's due to the fact that I know what I post. I also think we should actually lynch scum, and my reasons for lynching Palmar are too policy oriented(although there are some good suspicions) to justify me voting him and to justify you voting him.


An easy vote isn't necessarily wrong. It's easy for a reason. He martyred and left the game. As others have stated, if you martyr there is nothing else that will take my vote off of you. Some one else could claim scum in the thread and I would still have my vote on the martyr. Nothing else pisses me off more.


Ignore that for the most part, I'm more concerned with the Grack vote and the failure to actually push or prod me palmar or Grack . You voted Grack but never advocated for him.


grack was playing exactly the same way as in golden sun and this is only my 2nd game with him so I don't know his town game. Associated it with him being scum again, but it appears he plays both alignments similarly. The pushing thing is repetitive and boring, as stated multiple times it is not alignment indicative in the slightest.


So you're just going to vote someone and hope they get lynched?
When you voted Grack you immediately got called out by two players, and never pushed him further.

Palmar never got voted and only vote on me was by you.



well you miss the point on how I play town

I don't get people lynched, I just make sure I don't get lynched.


Then why even post at all?

To me all your proving is that you should get policy lynched every day.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 00:17 GMT
#2642
And I will vote for you in every future game.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 00:18 GMT
#2643
On October 04 2013 09:17 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 09:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:12 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:05 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:54 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
if you want people to take you seriously Pandain, start by not being a hypocrite. You can't say my voting is scummy when we were both on town the entire game. It doesn't work like that.

A lot of the other stuff people are ignoring because that is my town meta whether you like it or not. You are basically just perfectly describing my town meta right now. So your case is kinda just helping me, as a heads up.


I think you are playing a good scum game but your role speculation which isn't sensible and logical unless you have inside knowledge reveals you. Additionally your lack of pushing reveals you.

It's day three and you say usually by now you're fitting pieces together and you're dangerous in the end-game. It's 8-5 town/scum ratio. Where's your end-game fitting in? All I see is an easy vote on FT.


On October 04 2013 08:49 austinmcc wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
I don't mean to imply he's the lurkiest lurker that ever did lurk.

But his posting is on subjects that I don't think matter. He's got a boatload of posts today on his VOTE yesterday. Palmar shouldn't care about his vote yesterday. Mislynches happen. Vote switches happen. He's not even getting serious votes or anything for it. But he spends forever going over the ins and outs of voting and bovine reproduction or whatever else. His activity, in cases like that, is about subjects that just don't matter as far as scumhunting goes.

Plus again. You both have Pa- names. Someone gots to go.


I'm not as concerned about Pa's due to the fact that I know what I post. I also think we should actually lynch scum, and my reasons for lynching Palmar are too policy oriented(although there are some good suspicions) to justify me voting him and to justify you voting him.


An easy vote isn't necessarily wrong. It's easy for a reason. He martyred and left the game. As others have stated, if you martyr there is nothing else that will take my vote off of you. Some one else could claim scum in the thread and I would still have my vote on the martyr. Nothing else pisses me off more.


Ignore that for the most part, I'm more concerned with the Grack vote and the failure to actually push or prod me palmar or Grack . You voted Grack but never advocated for him.


grack was playing exactly the same way as in golden sun and this is only my 2nd game with him so I don't know his town game. Associated it with him being scum again, but it appears he plays both alignments similarly. The pushing thing is repetitive and boring, as stated multiple times it is not alignment indicative in the slightest.


So you're just going to vote someone and hope they get lynched?
When you voted Grack you immediately got called out by two players, and never pushed him further.

Palmar never got voted and only vote on me was by you.



well you miss the point on how I play town

I don't get people lynched, I just make sure I don't get lynched.


Then why even post at all?

To me all your proving is that you should get policy lynched every day.


Spoken like true scum, pc3 im done here
I come in for the scraps
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 00:20 GMT
#2644
You're not playing town and you keep ignoring the fact your night action speculation is too definitive and knowledgeable of actions. There are literally like 6 different abilities that each faction can do and you somehow know that scum shot this person or cops shot this person, this team saved their KP and this team probably used bullet proof actions.

There's no way a townie knows this. I tried to reason out what could be possible and there were too many variables for me to make definitive statements. For example SnB could have been shot by either cop or scum team.

If you say you don't aim to lynch and instead try to avoid getting lynched, then you contradict even your previous play as town that I posted in persona 4 where you clearly tried to analyze.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=425521&user=VayneAuthority&view=all
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 04 2013 00:21 GMT
#2645
So. We lynch Palmar. Who opposes this?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 04 2013 00:21 GMT
#2646
Yeah PAndabearguy is csum. ggnore.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 04 2013 00:22 GMT
#2647
Vote for PALMAR!
If you don't, ima shout you post game.
table for two on a tv tray
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2013 00:52 GMT
#2648
On October 04 2013 08:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Give me some votes guys, I need incentive to do something in this game. Whether you actually want to lynch me or not, the pro-town thing is to put votes on me until I contribute something. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.
On October 04 2013 08:37 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 08:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Give me some votes guys, I need incentive to do something in this game. Whether you actually want to lynch me or not, the pro-town thing is to put votes on me until I contribute something. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.
You're gonna need to take a number.

VE I don't care if you're not motivated, give me something...neat. A weird kooky read. A post that really caught your attention but you don't know what to do with it.
On October 04 2013 08:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
I did, he flipped cop

I'm working on it austin just bear with me.
Resuing
[image loading]

VE. This bear wants to CONSUME YOUR SOUL. I don't know what kind of motivation votes give you, but THIS IS YOUR SOUL. ABOUT TO BE CONSUMED BY A BEAR.

I got your coded message. I understand that bear crumb. I know you're under attack right now. And I promise, we can PROBABLY still save your soul.

But you're gonna have to help us out here. We're the town VE. We're stuck in nasty-ass detroit (as best I can tell?). There are soul-eating bears. It's dark, and it's detroit, and there are soul-eating bears VE. Shit's serious.

So you're going to need to post some thoughts. Some musings. People are DYING, VE. They are DYING. And a bear is going to eat your soul. I don't know if I can reinforce these things strongly enough.

I know there's a bear with you. But you're only going to last so long. The bear will win if you don't post.

The bear will win.

Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 00:56 GMT
#2649
Well I AM afraid of bears. :3

You're one of my favorite players ever austin. Ever brothers in tinfoil hats are we, and I swear on everything I'll help you figure this game out.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 01:09 GMT
#2650
On October 04 2013 08:34 austinmcc wrote:
wtf oats has 9 pages of filter. When did he make posts?

This is exactly why Oats is scum.
ALso I want to lynch FT despite Pandain's posting.
Am I jerk?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 01:10 GMT
#2651
On October 04 2013 09:17 Pandain wrote:
And I will vote for you in every future game.

So again, literally what I've been saying about him since the start of the game.
Thanks for playing Pandain but you're days late.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 01:10 GMT
#2652
On October 04 2013 10:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 08:34 austinmcc wrote:
wtf oats has 9 pages of filter. When did he make posts?

This is exactly why Oats is scum.
ALso I want to lynch FT despite Pandain's posting.
Am I jerk?

Why
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 01:11 GMT
#2653
On October 04 2013 10:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 10:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:34 austinmcc wrote:
wtf oats has 9 pages of filter. When did he make posts?

This is exactly why Oats is scum.
ALso I want to lynch FT despite Pandain's posting.
Am I jerk?

Why

Dunno 'cause either FT is scum and I win, or he's town and I think it would be hilarious if we lynched a townie despite the biggest defense case I have ever seen anyone make.

It's win-win.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 01:12 GMT
#2654
Honestly if FT gets lynched and flips town I will feel too bad about myself for
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 01:12 GMT
#2655
On October 04 2013 10:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 10:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 04 2013 10:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:34 austinmcc wrote:
wtf oats has 9 pages of filter. When did he make posts?

This is exactly why Oats is scum.
ALso I want to lynch FT despite Pandain's posting.
Am I jerk?

Why

Dunno 'cause either FT is scum and I win, or he's town and I think it would be hilarious if we lynched a townie despite the biggest defense case I have ever seen anyone make.

It's win-win.



you also know about that which cannot be named
I come in for the scraps
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 01:12 GMT
#2656
It
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 01:14 GMT
#2657
On October 04 2013 10:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 10:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 04 2013 10:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:34 austinmcc wrote:
wtf oats has 9 pages of filter. When did he make posts?

This is exactly why Oats is scum.
ALso I want to lynch FT despite Pandain's posting.
Am I jerk?

Why

Dunno 'cause either FT is scum and I win, or he's town and I think it would be hilarious if we lynched a townie despite the biggest defense case I have ever seen anyone make.

It's win-win.


Like, I'll admit that I'm not trying very hard, but this attitude of yours is really starting to grate on my nerves. At least when I don't have anything to say, I say nothing instead of shit like this.

I love you Wave, but seriously if you're town, then please enough with the "Woe is me, towns are horrible so I guess I'll just troll this whole game" crap.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 01:16 GMT
#2658
Conversely if you're scum, keep it up and annoy me into wanting to lynch you XD
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 04 2013 01:21 GMT
#2659
On October 04 2013 10:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 10:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 04 2013 10:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 04 2013 10:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:34 austinmcc wrote:
wtf oats has 9 pages of filter. When did he make posts?

This is exactly why Oats is scum.
ALso I want to lynch FT despite Pandain's posting.
Am I jerk?

Why

Dunno 'cause either FT is scum and I win, or he's town and I think it would be hilarious if we lynched a townie despite the biggest defense case I have ever seen anyone make.

It's win-win.


Like, I'll admit that I'm not trying very hard, but this attitude of yours is really starting to grate on my nerves. At least when I don't have anything to say, I say nothing instead of shit like this.

I love you Wave, but seriously if you're town, then please enough with the "Woe is me, towns are horrible so I guess I'll just troll this whole game" crap.

Don't you even dare accuse me of trolling.
I don't want to get into it with you again, but I was telling teh truth and that's honestly how I feel right now.
You want contribution? Read the last page or so of my filter. I contribute plenty without trolling.


Vayne I may or may not know what you're talking about.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 04 2013 01:26 GMT
#2660
Wave between myself and Palmar who would you rather lynch? Like, assume a town full of sheep: which of us dies and why?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 140
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 333
Bale 15
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
Doublelift6476
JimRising 758
Counter-Strike
minikerr28
Other Games
summit1g10616
C9.Mang0328
PiLiPiLi13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1061
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP153
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 22m
Replay Cast
21h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.