• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:33
CEST 07:33
KST 14:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7507 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 131

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 308 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 20:47 GMT
#2601
Vayne is actually so scummy it hurts my eyes
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 20:51 GMT
#2602
Also if you're concerned about me being a scum who is defending FT, I have never so heavily defended a scum buddy in my life.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 21:30 GMT
#2603
I'm actually going to go through suspicion by suspicion in FT and highlight why they are all flawed.

SnB being related to Firmtofu is flawed.
On October 03 2013 07:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
anyways vote for firmtofu, SnB's flip says a lot about him

##vote: Firmtofu

On October 03 2013 14:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Grack reads: - Koshi town, Hiro scum, Palmar scum.
Hiro reads: - not a whole lot - suspicion on Oats, SnB, Pandain, Shiao, maybe Palmar?
SnB
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 00:06 strongandbig wrote:
These vote counts are the best thing ever.

I don't like how the shiaopi wagon has just defused without anyone ever actually defending him. Wos and co have given legitimate reasons why they think ft is more likely to flip scum than shiaopi, so that's okay. Although I really don't like koshi's complete indifference to which one of the two gets lynched.
What I don't see is any evidence that the people voting for vayne have actually put any reasoning into why he's a better lynch than shiaopi. Or even than FT, in some cases.

ChairmanRay - you have explained why you don't want to lynch tofu, but why did you vote vayne instead of shiaopi? Why is vayne more likely to flip scum than shiaopi is?
Pandain - why are you voting VA over tofu? You said earlier you thought tofu was scum and have reasons for it.
Tofu - did you do that filter diving like you said you would? Why'd you unvote shiaopi and then vote vayne?

Right now I'd rather lynch tofu than vayne, and will vote accordingly if necessary. The tofu case from wos is just more persuasive to me than the mini cases on vayne from pandain and ray. That said, shiaopi is my preferred lynch over either of those, and I don't understand why or how this push went away, so I'm keeping my vote there for now.

Reads like a hella bus of FT and a way to back down from Shiao.
I can't believe FT lynch has had so much resistance over the entire game.

OH WAIT I CAN IT'S BECAUSE HE'S SCUM


Let's look at that SnB post.
On October 02 2013 00:06 strongandbig wrote:
These vote counts are the best thing ever.

I don't like how the shiaopi wagon has just defused without anyone ever actually defending him. Wos and co have given legitimate reasons why they think ft is more likely to flip scum than shiaopi, so that's okay. Although I really don't like koshi's complete indifference to which one of the two gets lynched.
What I don't see is any evidence that the people voting for vayne have actually put any reasoning into why he's a better lynch than shiaopi. Or even than FT, in some cases.

ChairmanRay - you have explained why you don't want to lynch tofu, but why did you vote vayne instead of shiaopi? Why is vayne more likely to flip scum than shiaopi is?
Pandain - why are you voting VA over tofu? You said earlier you thought tofu was scum and have reasons for it.
Tofu - did you do that filter diving like you said you would? Why'd you unvote shiaopi and then vote vayne?

Right now I'd rather lynch tofu than vayne, and will vote accordingly if necessary. The tofu case from wos is just more persuasive to me than the mini cases on vayne from pandain and ray. That said, shiaopi is my preferred lynch over either of those, and I don't understand why or how this push went away, so I'm keeping my vote there for now.


Does anyone else not see a bus at all? He laid suspicion on primarily SP and the only thing he said was that FT was a good case, which scum would do anyway if they felt someone was suspicious. Laying suspicion on someone as scum doesn't actually indicate whether that person is scum or not as heavily as you guys think.

Other things which I can't sum up in a convieniant title
On October 02 2013 05:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Before I go, let's remind us all of a few things:

Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 03:07 FirmTofu wrote:
Since I'm probably going to get lynched today, I'll try to put my reads out there for everyone to use after the flip. Remember to watch how people are voting today. I think the people who voted me earlier are more likely to be scum than the later ones.


Vote analysis - can't find a time where FT wasn't just voting along with popular sentiment at the time. The VA vote is HUGE evidence of this because VA was never in any real danger of getting lynched, yet FT assumed that because a whole bunch of people piled on him at once, it was safe.



His reaction to the shenanigans:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 05:00 FirmTofu wrote:
Wait... what the fuck just happened...

Apparently it's extremely confusing to FT that people decided to vote his 'scumread' rather than him.
And I know I'm one to defend people's emotions and whatnot but I'm sorry, I just don't believe this.
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 05:13 FirmTofu wrote:
I give up.

Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 05:20 FirmTofu wrote:
Seriously, it's so fucking stupid how WRONG I've been about everything recently. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's fucking frustrating. Just going to take a hiatus before I just spiral.

fuck me

Honestly, the second quote is more believable than the first. Don't ask me why, just goin' on guts.

I'm going to keep pushing VA and FT for scum until I die tonight, and then you guys can forget about my reads just like you do for every other confirmed townie!

I'm not using my vest. Scum, it's your call. Apparently I'm not exactly a threat this game since people won't listen but if you're still scurred of me I'm a free range fucking turkey.


Saying he votes with the majority a lot of the times isn't surprising when he was up for lynch day two and day one Yamato was suspicious and FT consistantly agreed with RNG lynch. That's shitty reasoning and you know it. It's been two days.

He reacted that way because he thought he was going to get lynched and then literally in the last minute 4:59 he was saved by two vote switches.

FT posting little is a myth he's posted fine for his previous meta, Vayne is a better choice.


Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 22:07 GMT
#2604
Also Firm am I going to have to do all the defending for you. After all I'm heavily sympathizing with you and the emotions I am receiving from your posts, so don't let me do this in vain.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 22:26 GMT
#2605
Furthermore look at these posts
On September 30 2013 10:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't see why you actually take the time to address that "scumslip" unless you have some serious inherent guilt

On September 30 2013 10:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 10:19 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 10:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't see why you actually take the time to address that "scumslip" unless you have some serious inherent guilt


Or he wants to appear town?

Addressing an argument isn't the same as having inherent guilt.


Actually there is a fairly large difference, addressing a good/strong argument is a necessity. defending yourself against a "scumslip" at a time when everybody was just bullshitting is inherent guilt.

I don't know what to make of it though since as far as I can tell he is a very passive/apologetic player.

On September 30 2013 10:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 10:22 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 10:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 30 2013 10:19 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 10:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't see why you actually take the time to address that "scumslip" unless you have some serious inherent guilt


Or he wants to appear town?

Addressing an argument isn't the same as having inherent guilt.


Actually there is a fairly large difference, addressing a good/strong argument is a necessity. defending yourself against a "scumslip" at a time when everybody was just bullshitting is inherent guilt.

I don't know what to make of it though since as far as I can tell he is a very passive/apologetic player.


Well clearly you made of it that he's scummy.



I'm backtracking though since for him as a player it doesn't necessarily say anything.


It's better to look at the timeline of what happens http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=429897&currentpage=83#1658.

He lays suspicion on HP, I call him out on it, he backtracks in very short time. He then goes AFK for 5 hours later.

To me he was either trying to throw in suspicion so as to create discord but didn't actually have evidence so he backtracked, or he somehow got a conclusion and then disagreed with himself despite there clearly not being enough time for a good read of HP's filter to re-analyze HP.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 22:39 GMT
#2606
His votes have been awful as well, an extremely early vote on Palmar, two shit votes on Grack with no good reasoning, a vote for me he never argued and wasn't going to happen, and a last minute switch to SP.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 22:40 GMT
#2607
He's not all scum but he's playing like one
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 22:47 GMT
#2608
Is literally anyone here it's been two hours.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 03 2013 22:51 GMT
#2609
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 22:53 GMT
#2610
Thanks, Grack
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 23:23 GMT
#2611
Is anyone not understanding my posts, by the way?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 03 2013 23:23 GMT
#2612
Pandain looks townier for all this jazz. Even if he's trying to hard defend FT, he's putting a lot of work into it for 0 reward. That feels townie.

I like VE lynch. I like Palmar lynch. I like solstice posting more.

I still don't like Koshi.

VE and Palmar both fall under similar rubrick, where they are active at times (VE D1, Palmar part of D1, time to argue with Rayn) but generally absent and not affecting the game at all. They've got bulletproof vests (unless they're scum). Palmar smells with his being entirely ambivalent about the lynch, never pushing anything, and generally just sitting in the background.

VE smells for basically doing jack, smells slightly slightly slightly for pushing Hiro so hard but that could be perfectly legitimate, but generally just being a nothingmaster.

Palmar also generally absent as far as DOING things goes, being more than just a presence. Some activity D1, some fighting with Rayn, but otherwise just ambivalence about a lynch and ambivalence about the game in general.

In the interest of having only one Pa- poster

##vote: Palmar

I think that leaving votes on FT and just mucking about "maybe FT maybe not FT" is a bad way to spend this day (Just like it was a bad way for me to afk 24 hours of it). If we just chat about FT and argue about him, we're losing a day and I honestly think that's a mislynch. FT has done diddly in response to pressure, yes. It makes him look worse, yes. But I don't actually think he's scum, and even if he is, there are....other scum? It's more productive to chase other scum right now, imo, if that makes sense.

Solstice, keep posting.
Fe fi fo fum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 03 2013 23:25 GMT
#2613
actually it makes him scummier austin, but I still can't say anything. ffs...
I come in for the scraps
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 03 2013 23:27 GMT
#2614
For those that thought Koshi was a cop, Koshi almost certainly NOT a cop (or a super duper mega ultra cool cop).

When called out for being a cop by MULTIPLE players on D2, Koshi the Cop goes "OH SHIT MY COVER IS BLOWN IF SO MANY PEOPLE KNOW I'M COP THEN SCUM CERTAINLY KNOW CUZ THERE ARE 6 OF EM"

Cop Koshi then tries to play. Tries to give reads. Tries to influence the game. Because holy crap Cop Koshi is going to get GOT overnight with what we think is 3 KP available to scum.

Koshi did NOT play D2 that way. If you think Koshi is a cop, you're a silly goose, but in a way that's bad for town, not a fun silly goose. I would really <3 it if people who have townreads on the Koshisaurus would state explicitly, today, why they feel he townie. I don't think he is. Maybe he is, but I'd like to see these rationales, and I'd REALLY like to know if there's someone still going HE A COP HE A COP

(p.s. I actually find VE's insistence on Kop Koshi one thing that is scummy about him, because towards the end of the day it became super apparent that Koshi was not playing like an outed cop. VE didn't adjust that, hasn't spoken up on Koshi (or anything). I also don't put it past scumVE to finger someone as a cop, then not shoot them, just to be able to fall back on "If I were scum, we would have shot Koshi cuz he's a cop")
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 03 2013 23:30 GMT
#2615
On October 04 2013 08:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
actually it makes him scummier austin, but I still can't say anything. ffs...
He's not even hard defending though, he's hard defending WITH VIGOR.

I don't know pandain's play from Adam's, but in general I find someone who's going back to past games and posting about them, actually using them, as well as posting this much and this hard about someone, to be a townie thang. Especially when he's getting NO traction with it, there's currently no payoff, nobody talking with him, nobody to convince, it's just posting a read into a vacuum and hoping to do something with it.

You find it defending el scumbuddiero? Or just a ton of activity on a single subject concerning a read you disagree with?
Fe fi fo fum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 23:31 GMT
#2616
What do you think about this post or my analysis of VA.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 23:33 GMT
#2617
I would support a Palmar lynch then over FT and maybe Oats, but not over Vayne.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 03 2013 23:34 GMT
#2618
I forget how I feel about oats! The post points out some things that Oats has done. He's possibly scum, but I don't love the idea of lynching him today and if I don't recall my oats read it's something weak in one direction or the other.

VA I don't want to lynch today. He might be scum but he might not! Right now I want to keep him around, at the very least he's sometimes contributing, moreso than other folks. coughcough kill VE and Palmar.

Post so wishy washy!
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 03 2013 23:34 GMT
#2619
wtf oats has 9 pages of filter. When did he make posts?
Fe fi fo fum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 23:35 GMT
#2620
Namely he threw away his vote for mainly shits and giggles which is a defense entirely inconsistant and awful and he should know better. Furthermore if he really did it to spite Rayn, then he assumes Rayn is town. But then he says he thought Rayn was scum, which contrasts with this:
On October 02 2013 04:59 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 04:58 Koshi wrote:
FT tell me. Honest to God. Are you town?


We can just lynch him tomorrow

Today is about making rayn look bad.


Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 465
Hyuk 458
Leta 115
Icarus 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm251
League of Legends
JimRising 734
Other Games
summit1g9953
WinterStarcraft464
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick956
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Rush1369
• Lourlo1033
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 27m
INu's Battles
6h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 27m
Replay Cast
17h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.