• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:32
CEST 19:32
KST 02:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8252 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 130

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 308 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 14:32 GMT
#2581
On October 03 2013 23:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 22:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thats pretty dumb Palmar.


It's only dumb because I was wrong on Shiaopi.

Thats what you get when you dont sheep me.

Incidentally, why dont you want to kill FT today?
No gg, No skill.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 03 2013 14:46 GMT
#2582
On October 03 2013 23:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 23:22 Palmar wrote:
On October 03 2013 22:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thats pretty dumb Palmar.


It's only dumb because I was wrong on Shiaopi.

Thats what you get when you dont sheep me.

Incidentally, why dont you want to kill FT today?


Did I say anywhere I didn't want to?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 03 2013 14:47 GMT
#2583
and bitch pls I'm more often right than you.
Computer says mafia
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 14:51 GMT
#2584
On October 03 2013 23:46 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 23:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 03 2013 23:22 Palmar wrote:
On October 03 2013 22:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thats pretty dumb Palmar.


It's only dumb because I was wrong on Shiaopi.

Thats what you get when you dont sheep me.

Incidentally, why dont you want to kill FT today?


Did I say anywhere I didn't want to?

Your vote isnt on him at this time.
No gg, No skill.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 03 2013 14:59 GMT
#2585
As evidenced yesterday, where my vote currently doesn't really matter, does it?

But yes, I supported a FT lynch yesterday, I made a dumb last-minute decision and people ran with it.

Can you for a second assume I'm town and re-do the day yesterday. Do you think Vayne should be cleared of all suspicion for actually providing the hammer vote?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 03 2013 14:59 GMT
#2586
EBWOP: I supported a FT lynch yesterday [... ] and I will support it again today.
Computer says mafia
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 15:21 GMT
#2587
Uhhhhhh I dont think Vayne is particularly scummy.
And I dont see why the hammer means hes town either.
No gg, No skill.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 03 2013 15:51 GMT
#2588
didn't say he was town because of that, I think he doesn't look great because of it.

I do think it's somewhat irrelevant at the moment though.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 16:16 GMT
#2589
On October 03 2013 23:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi guys. This game got away from me. I need to catch up and to update my thoughts. Please bear with me, and I apologize for not making this game a priority.

Don't worry. Just solve the game with this and 20 minutes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 16:23 GMT
#2590
On October 03 2013 21:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't give a fuck what FT is atm. Palmar is scum, he doesn't care about the game at all while looking like he does.
##Vote: Palmar

Who else do you think is scum?

Oats?
s0lstice?
FT?
Pandain?
I had a good night of sleep.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 03 2013 16:35 GMT
#2591
On October 03 2013 12:25 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm playing this game now.


> Says he is playing game.

> Doesn't post.

A policy lynch at worst here. I'd enjoy a FT lynch because he is scummy and makes promises but doesn't follow up on them. Association with SnB. Votes from yesterday. All the things. Basically FT is one of those people that if we don't lynch, he's going to do nothing to remedy my scumread on him and I'm going to worry all game long if he is mafia or not.

Aside from FT: Oats/pandain are probably scum somewhere between the teams. Maybe Solstice based on gut. I like Koshi's reads so he's totes town right now. A klondike bar could not be given to read Rayn so please check/shoot/modkill him so I'm not paranoid as hell about his alignment.

Currently filtering Vayne to see what shenannies are to be had.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 03 2013 16:37 GMT
#2592
yeah whatever

##Unvote
##Vote FT
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 16:39 GMT
#2593
On October 04 2013 01:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 12:25 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm playing this game now.


> Says he is playing game.

> Doesn't post.

A policy lynch at worst here. I'd enjoy a FT lynch because he is scummy and makes promises but doesn't follow up on them. Association with SnB. Votes from yesterday. All the things. Basically FT is one of those people that if we don't lynch, he's going to do nothing to remedy my scumread on him and I'm going to worry all game long if he is mafia or not.

Aside from FT: Oats/pandain are probably scum somewhere between the teams. Maybe Solstice based on gut. I like Koshi's reads so he's totes town right now. A klondike bar could not be given to read Rayn so please check/shoot/modkill him so I'm not paranoid as hell about his alignment.

Currently filtering Vayne to see what shenannies are to be had.

Rayn is 100% town. I read him for you. Believe it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 03 2013 16:41 GMT
#2594
On October 04 2013 01:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 01:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 03 2013 12:25 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm playing this game now.


> Says he is playing game.

> Doesn't post.

A policy lynch at worst here. I'd enjoy a FT lynch because he is scummy and makes promises but doesn't follow up on them. Association with SnB. Votes from yesterday. All the things. Basically FT is one of those people that if we don't lynch, he's going to do nothing to remedy my scumread on him and I'm going to worry all game long if he is mafia or not.

Aside from FT: Oats/pandain are probably scum somewhere between the teams. Maybe Solstice based on gut. I like Koshi's reads so he's totes town right now. A klondike bar could not be given to read Rayn so please check/shoot/modkill him so I'm not paranoid as hell about his alignment.

Currently filtering Vayne to see what shenannies are to be had.

Rayn is 100% town. I read him for you. Believe it.


Okay thank you. Rayn confirmed 100% town.

Anyone care to explain why Vayne is under so much flak? I see a lot of defense in his filter that is suprisingly decent.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 16:49 GMT
#2595
He is doing a lot of setup speculation. But yeah, we all think he is probably town.
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 03 2013 16:50 GMT
#2596
should we use the golden rule of whoever is pushing town vayne is scum? might as well call it a tradition at this point
I come in for the scraps
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 03 2013 16:51 GMT
#2597
On October 04 2013 01:50 VayneAuthority wrote:
should we use the golden rule of whoever is pushing town vayne is scum? might as well call it a tradition at this point


Unless you have amnesia, then it's justified.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 03 2013 19:39 GMT
#2598
##Vote: FT

I'm okay with this. I'm still rereading, but my body is ready for a FirmTofu lynch.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 20:43 GMT
#2599
There is no good reason to vote FT.

His votes have been popular but that doesn't mean he is scum. That is why certain targets are popular, those people are suspicious. FT caught on to them. Furthermore he contributed his own discussion on S0lstice and CR especially the latter when they weren't being talked about.

I am going to repeat this because every argument I see for him being scum doesn't point to him being scum it's just something suspicious. And hopefully good mafia players understand the difference between someone playing funkily, or suspiciously, and them playing like a scum player who is trying to kill others.

On October 02 2013 05:20 FirmTofu wrote:
Seriously, it's so fucking stupid how WRONG I've been about everything recently. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's fucking frustrating. Just going to take a hiatus before I just spiral.

fuck me


This cannot be faked and he is not scum.

I am furthermore going back to Vayne as I do believe he is scum and I believe I can get him lynched easier. Furthermore in Golden Sun Oats was retarded so I will hold off on him.

On October 03 2013 05:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
also I assume hiro was shot by a scumteam that thought he was on the other scumteam...time to look at who thought he was scummy.

I assume we lost the cocaine covered prius/motorcycle/lethal force abilities since they seem to make more sense for a loose cannon cop


This is not a town post and it does not help town to reveal where cops have been weakened.

I am going to ask you all to read Vayne's filter and realize this:
1. He really has not contributed shit while normally Vayne just lurks and doesn't even appear to contribute shit.
2. A great percentage of his posts focus on night actions which makes sense from a scum mindset.
3. Given the amount of town vs. scum that we have it would make sense for Vayne to start being more aggressive now and not just sheep an FT who he wasn't even confident on before. Instead he just follows town sentimnet. Sheeping for a non-sheep player.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=429897&user=VayneAuthority&view=all
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 20:43 GMT
#2600
##Unvote
##Vote Vayne
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM764
TaKeTV 281
IndyStarCraft 162
TKL 0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 764
ByuN 317
IndyStarCraft 162
MaxPax 120
BRAT_OK 97
UpATreeSC 57
MindelVK 14
RuFF_SC2 1
TKL 0
ZombieGrub0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3455
Shuttle 838
Mini 469
EffOrt 402
Rush 177
Dewaltoss 141
Mind 96
Shinee 78
910 75
Zeus 70
[ Show more ]
hero 59
HiyA 55
Bale 26
sorry 24
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 19
Sexy 14
zelot 8
Sacsri 7
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5711
qojqva2936
Counter-Strike
fl0m4935
pashabiceps838
Fnx 721
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2377
Other Games
singsing2191
ceh9684
Beastyqt625
Hui .205
XaKoH 132
mouzStarbuck122
Trikslyr78
QueenE60
C9.Mang032
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 92
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie398
• Shiphtur276
• WagamamaTV126
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.