• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10181 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 128

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 308 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 05:58 GMT
#2541
Why cant you read him particularly well? And what makes you think YOU can read me well?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 07:46 GMT
#2542
Why did Grack die D: I don't find nything in his filter.

On October 02 2013 04:57 hiro protagonist wrote:
real quick before the deadline.

Most likely town: VE, WoS, Grack, Koshi, austin

null: Palmer, ryan, VA, CR.

People I once thought as town, but are now slightly scummy: SaB, Panda, Oats

Scummy: Shiao... damn, doin up this list makes me realize how little other strong scum reads I had...

^ Probably why Hiro died. Or blue snipe. But that is crazy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 07:50 GMT
#2543
On October 02 2013 04:57 hiro protagonist wrote:
real quick before the deadline.

Most likely town: VE, WoS, Grack, Koshi, austin

null: Palmer, ryan, VA, CR.

People I once thought as town, but are now slightly scummy:

Scummy: Shiao... damn, doin up this list makes me realize how little other strong scum reads I had...

So my reads atm is:

Motor City Bangers:
SaB, Panda, Oats

Derelict Row Ballers:
S0lstice, FT, Palmar

Rest are cool guys.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 07:51 GMT
#2544
Dnu, why that quote hijacked itself in my last post.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 08:01 GMT
#2545
I got reasons for those scumreads btw.

SnB isn't scum with FT. Too obvious and SnB harddefended me as well D1.

FT just because he isn't playing anymore but obviously cared. He was tryharding for a second when he was getting lynched.
s0lstice didn't even notice FT was in the game.
Palmar did the switcheroo on FT ( rayn did as well but I got a somewhat townread on rayn, he is also my bro.)

I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 08:27 GMT
#2546
On October 03 2013 16:50 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 04:57 hiro protagonist wrote:
real quick before the deadline.

Most likely town: VE, WoS, Grack, Koshi, austin

null: Palmer, ryan, VA, CR.

People I once thought as town, but are now slightly scummy:

Scummy: Shiao... damn, doin up this list makes me realize how little other strong scum reads I had...

So my reads atm is:

Motor City Bangers:
SaB, Panda, Oats

Derelict Row Ballers:
S0lstice, FT, Palmar

Rest are cool guys.

You said that you would never vote for me. LIAR.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 09:23 GMT
#2547
Am I voting for you?
I had a good night of sleep.
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
October 03 2013 09:24 GMT
#2548
VOTE COUNT:


FirmTofu (3) : WaveofShadow, Mr. Cheesecake, VayneAuthority
s0Lstice (2) : Koshi, Palmar
Palmar (2) : s0Lstice, Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster (1) : Pandain
VayneAuthority (0) : Pandain (X)

Not voting (5) : austinmcc, Chairman Ray, FirmTofu, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes


Lynch is in about 34hr 30min. Voting is mandatory.

Currently FirmTofu is set to be lynched!

If you see your vote (or anyone else's) out of place please inform me or someone else on the hosting team so that we can correct it.


+ Show Spoiler [Details] +
  • Koshi -> s0Lstice
  • Palmar -> s0Lstice
  • s0Lstice -> Palmar
  • WaveofShadow -> FirmTofu
  • Mr. Cheesecake -> FirmTofu
  • VayneAuthority -> FirmTofu
  • Pandain -> VayneAuthority
  • Oatsmaster -> Palmar
  • Pandain -> Oatsmaster


Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 09:27 GMT
#2549
Like every filter I check my scumreads get stronger. I am so awesome.

Can somebody stop the awesomeness?
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 03 2013 10:32 GMT
#2550
Sure, you just called me scum with FT.

Think about it for a second.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 03 2013 10:38 GMT
#2551
Where the fuck is VE?

Why doesn't he do anything...
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 10:50 GMT
#2552
On October 03 2013 19:32 Palmar wrote:
Sure, you just called me scum with FT.

Think about it for a second.

Sure you made a case on FT. But you voted 5 people before you voted FT. You made 0 cases on those 5 people. But the guy you have a scumread on and make a case on you vote after the wagon get's steam. And then you are the first to get off FT when he gets back with some sobstory and SP martyrs.

Sure. You can be scum with FT.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 10:52 GMT
#2553
Oh no wait. You went first to SP and then back to FT for the briefest second.

Doesn't make it better :DD
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 03 2013 10:56 GMT
#2554
On October 03 2013 19:50 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 19:32 Palmar wrote:
Sure, you just called me scum with FT.

Think about it for a second.

Sure you made a case on FT. But you voted 5 people before you voted FT. You made 0 cases on those 5 people. But the guy you have a scumread on and make a case on you vote after the wagon get's steam. And then you are the first to get off FT when he gets back with some sobstory and SP martyrs.

Sure. You can be scum with FT.



Voting is irrelevant. The only thing that's actually relevant is where it is at the end of the day.

There is no upside for scumPalmar with FT to do what I did. I don't know your alignment, do you think I infiltrated your mind knowing you would agree with the switch? How do you think scumPalmar looks if the voteswitch doesn't happen (remember, we needed you to seal the deal) and FT flips scum. If scumPalmar is FTs scumbuddy he's basically fucked at that point.

I'm not that dumb.

I voted SP to troll/spite rayn. There's nothing more to it. I'm one of the major reasons FT was under suspicion anyway. I just thought SP would flip scum too.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 10:59 GMT
#2555
So are you saying you aren't scum with Palmar because it is too obvious?
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 03 2013 11:03 GMT
#2556
No because your explanation requires clairvoyance on my part to make sense.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 11:10 GMT
#2557
I meant FT obviously.
I am pretty sure that you could either go back to SP or that you might just wanted to buss FT.

Maybe that is why FT was so sad. His own teammate bussing him D:.


Like I said. The more I think about it. The more likely you are scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 11:11 GMT
#2558
##unvote
##vote Palmar
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 03 2013 11:11 GMT
#2559
Actually I noticed now that it was Vayne, not you, that sealed Shiaopi's fate. Re-reading everything that happened. I don't think Vayne's reasons for switching were particularly strong, but I guess me pointing that out is throwing stones from a glass-house.
Computer says mafia
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 11:12 GMT
#2560
I kinda wanna know whats the difference between town Palmar and scum Palmar in the scenario you described Palmar.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft322
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft603
PiGStarcraft322
RuFF_SC2 214
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 139
Leta 76
Hyuk 43
Horang2 39
Bale 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
taco 406
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox733
C9.Mang0275
Westballz30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor629
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 815
Sick121
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick786
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1058
• Stunt339
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 38m
Online Event
6h 38m
FEL
11h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.