• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:39
CEST 05:39
KST 12:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9274 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 127

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 308 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 05:16 GMT
#2521
You and Vayne are both more suspicious then him.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 05:16 GMT
#2522
On October 03 2013 14:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
So WoS/koshi/Pandain/soltice, why not palmar?

Pamar could be scum. I just can't read him particularly well and honestly don't know what to make of him, so I certainly wouldn't vote him above any of my other scumreads.
Like you, for example.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 05:21 GMT
#2523
Wait what are you talking about he didn't bus Tofu at all.

He was consistant in saying that he thought Tofu was suspicious, it wasn't a last minute thing, he just said again and again that SP was better.

Am I misunderstanding what you're saying?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 05:28 GMT
#2524
I said that specific post reads like a bus.
His focus was on Shiao, sure; very easy to be pushing one read all game and having it flip town so you don't look scummy.
He made sure to mention the other possible lynches of the day though to keep his bases covered obviously. Vayne was never getting lynched that day so calling the most likely lynch of the day scum (whether he is or not) is just playing it safe as scum.

If FT IS scum then he theoretically looks fine if FT flips because 'Oh I wanted SP lynched and I have all game but yeah FT is totes suspicious and i was right, see he flipped red!'

If FT is not he looks good because he technically was not pushing FT, he was pushing SP who would not have flipped that day.

I don't see it being likely that FT is town from that post because it wouldn't make sense for a scum SnB to give a town FT a scumread as WELL as SP. It reads to me as an obvious defense of FT but one done in a way least likely to implicate SnB himself since he was 'covering his bases.'
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 05:29 GMT
#2525
On October 03 2013 14:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 14:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
So WoS/koshi/Pandain/soltice, why not palmar?

Pamar could be scum. I just can't read him particularly well and honestly don't know what to make of him, so I certainly wouldn't vote him above any of my other scumreads.
Like you, for example.

Why is that?

Also, what am I doing different from Golden Sun mafia?
No gg, No skill.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 05:30 GMT
#2526
I don't think a slight suspicion on an obviously suspicious character is as conclusive as you think
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 05:30 GMT
#2527
Palmar is scum because his reasoning for not lynching FT was because Rayn was on him. Except that Rayn could be scum and FT could be scum from different scumteams.
Thats a horrific reason to not lynch your top scumread.
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 05:30 GMT
#2528
On October 03 2013 14:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 14:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 03 2013 14:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
So WoS/koshi/Pandain/soltice, why not palmar?

Pamar could be scum. I just can't read him particularly well and honestly don't know what to make of him, so I certainly wouldn't vote him above any of my other scumreads.
Like you, for example.

Why is that?

Also, what am I doing different from Golden Sun mafia?

You push your reads in that game.
Haven't seen you push shit here.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 05:31 GMT
#2529
AND you give a shit ton of reads all of the time.
Haven't seen that here.

Anything else?

You think I just caught you based on your one-liners?
Oats plz.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 05:31 GMT
#2530
Well Scum SnB mightve thought that FT was on the other scumteam.
No gg, No skill.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 05:32 GMT
#2531
I'm going to bed but since I now think Oats is a better lynch I will be pursuing him
##Unvote
##Vote Oats


at least to consolidate later votes.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 05:32 GMT
#2532
On October 03 2013 14:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
AND you give a shit ton of reads all of the time.
Haven't seen that here.

Anything else?

You think I just caught you based on your one-liners?
Oats plz.

I stopped giving a shit ton of reads cause they were fucking useless.

Im not pushing anything cause game is boring when Im online.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 05:33 GMT
#2533
On October 03 2013 14:32 Pandain wrote:
I'm going to bed but since I now think Oats is a better lynch I will be pursuing him
##Unvote
##Vote Oats


at least to consolidate later votes.

Why am I better than FT.

Seriously all these horrible votes coming out of the woodwork.
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 05:34 GMT
#2534
Oats I'm looking at your filter from both games.
This game it's a few intermittent reads and like 10000 questions to 10000 people that go nowhere.
Real scumhunting right thurr.

In Golden Sun I see you push Sn0, I see you push Rayn, and I see you interacting with the thread in a positive way that actually is trying to figure something out.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 05:36 GMT
#2535
On October 03 2013 14:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 14:32 Pandain wrote:
I'm going to bed but since I now think Oats is a better lynch I will be pursuing him
##Unvote
##Vote Oats


at least to consolidate later votes.

Why am I better than FT.

Seriously all these horrible votes coming out of the woodwork.

You know it's funny, it looks like the scummers are literally trying everyone on my scumreads list aside from FT.
Started with Vayne and now Oats.
Either or both of you could be scum, or hell, I could be WRONG about both of you, but its the SHEER RESISTANCE to FT that I get that makes me 100% fucking certain.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 05:38 GMT
#2536
Btw I'm the only one actually resisting and saying he's town
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 05:38 GMT
#2537
On October 03 2013 14:38 Pandain wrote:
Btw I'm the only one actually resisting and saying he's town

Right now you are.
I mean the fact that over 2 days now there have been people trying to get him lynched and he hasn't gone down.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 05:50 GMT
#2538
On October 03 2013 14:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oats I'm looking at your filter from both games.
This game it's a few intermittent reads and like 10000 questions to 10000 people that go nowhere.
Real scumhunting right thurr.

In Golden Sun I see you push Sn0, I see you push Rayn, and I see you interacting with the thread in a positive way that actually is trying to figure something out.

Mini =/= large game.

Look at the last large game I played, and Ignore day 2. Does day 1 look like town Oats?
Also you still havent said why you dont want to lynch Palmar.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 05:53 GMT
#2539
On October 03 2013 14:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 14:38 Pandain wrote:
Btw I'm the only one actually resisting and saying he's town

Right now you are.
I mean the fact that over 2 days now there have been people trying to get him lynched and he hasn't gone down.

Only 2 other scum members than him that know he is scum mate.
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 05:56 GMT
#2540
On October 03 2013 14:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 14:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oats I'm looking at your filter from both games.
This game it's a few intermittent reads and like 10000 questions to 10000 people that go nowhere.
Real scumhunting right thurr.

In Golden Sun I see you push Sn0, I see you push Rayn, and I see you interacting with the thread in a positive way that actually is trying to figure something out.

Mini =/= large game.

Look at the last large game I played, and Ignore day 2. Does day 1 look like town Oats?
Also you still havent said why you dont want to lynch Palmar.

On October 03 2013 14:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 14:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
So WoS/koshi/Pandain/soltice, why not palmar?

Pamar could be scum. I just can't read him particularly well and honestly don't know what to make of him, so I certainly wouldn't vote him above any of my other scumreads.
Like you, for example.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft496
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta100
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft558
PiGStarcraft496
RuFF_SC2 181
SpeCial 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1038
Hyuk 57
Leta 34
Bale 31
Noble 21
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Counter-Strike
taco 599
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox792
C9.Mang0306
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor647
Other Games
summit1g9623
Coldzera 818
JimRising 520
Sick125
ViBE63
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick722
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo810
• Stunt304
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 21m
Online Event
7h 21m
FEL
12h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.