• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8344 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 125

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 308 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 03:54 GMT
#2481
That's partly his meta, though.

And I'd be willing to give him benefit of doubt that he's mannered up.

However, people who focus on role set-up and what happened tend to be scum from my experience. I was found out for the exact reason of focusing on the night actions too much while trying to see reactive in Brighton Mafia
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 03:56 GMT
#2482
On October 03 2013 12:53 s0Lstice wrote:
I mean just look at that .gif. A man who eats his cereal like that has to be town.

That's poor reasoning for some reason I think.

I think you should vote Vayne now or tell me a better option so I can dissect you.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 03:58 GMT
#2483
On October 03 2013 12:54 Pandain wrote:
That's partly his meta, though.

And I'd be willing to give him benefit of doubt that he's mannered up.

However, people who focus on role set-up and what happened tend to be scum from my experience. I was found out for the exact reason of focusing on the night actions too much while trying to see reactive in Brighton Mafia


Every game I have played with Vayne..town or scum..he pubicly walks himself through night actions.

This set-up is like a wet-dream for him. So many fun possibilites.

I agree with you on Palmar though, let's kill him. Join me.

Also, what do you think of Oats?
ATOBTTR
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 04:00 GMT
#2484
Pandain.
You dare, you DARE to fucking ask me why I am not voting for Vayne?


I think right now I might actually vote YOU ahead of Vayne.
FT dies today.
End of fucking story.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 04:01 GMT
#2485
On October 03 2013 12:56 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 12:53 s0Lstice wrote:
I mean just look at that .gif. A man who eats his cereal like that has to be town.

That's poor reasoning for some reason I think.

I think you should vote Vayne now or tell me a better option so I can dissect you.


Well you see, that there is a joke.

I'm cool with killing Palmar or Oats atm.

Palmar for ignoring some pretty important filters (replacements) which flies in the face of the notion of him being an active participant of the town who is trying to solve the game.

Oats for asking weird questions and not doing anything with them. He isn't screaming on every page to kill a tunnel target. Kill with fire. There was also a bit about him giving Rayn shit for giving Palmar a town read when he himself was operating under a Palmar=town assumption. When I actually have time to quote a bunch of posts I'll make that a lil more clear.
ATOBTTR
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 04:01 GMT
#2486
Oats/FT/Vayne/Pandain
Who da 5th?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 04:04 GMT
#2487
Maybe VE.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:06 GMT
#2488
You could try and vote me but you'd probably be scum then as you have no justification.

I refuse to be shut down and believe FT is town. He always plays like this. Your reasons are weak.

Besides his awful vote Palmar has been pretty town with contributions and logical posts. It's just suddenly he threw a sudden wrench and voted Shiao despite clearer suspicions on FT just to "prove Rayn wrong."

Vayne is scummy for more reasons and it is more conclusive.
That is the weirdest statement to remember of all time that someone always walks themselves through night actions
I think you are trying to make justifications to not vote Vayne which are really weak.

Let me approach it in several different ways:

1. Vayne will always end up becoming a hassle for town later as it is really hard to tell his alignment. In fact my only good read is that he's focusing too much on role actions and is revealing more information then town has. Failing this lynch, he will always be up for a lynch later which given this game scum will probably force anyway if Vayne is town. Better to get him out of the way.

2. Vayne is clearly not blue so that's a good thing.

3. Vayne has asked not to be checked despite before saying check me
On September 30 2013 07:41 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:39 Pandain wrote:
Vayne is probably scum. Also a generally good shot. I would suggest cops to shoot him, as it's hard to differentiate his town and scum play.

He's clearly reading due to what he's saying but he's acting like he doesn't give a shit.
Town reads are Cheesecake and SnB.

If Palmar doesn't push today, he's probably scum.


I welcome the cops shooting me, it confirms town members and I have no reason to use my vest so it will refund the bullet. go for it.

On October 03 2013 02:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
don't check me guys

[image loading]


5. If you like OMGUS
On October 02 2013 01:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
I am not sold on FT or SnB but the majority of the list you just posted besides that is scum


Heavily contrasts with him today which, based on meta analysis of SnB flipping scum, is associative with FT being scum. Poor reason to change.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 04:09 GMT
#2489
On October 03 2013 13:06 Pandain wrote:
You could try and vote me but you'd probably be scum then as you have no justification.

I refuse to be shut down and believe FT is town. He always plays like this. Your reasons are weak.

Besides his awful vote Palmar has been pretty town with contributions and logical posts. It's just suddenly he threw a sudden wrench and voted Shiao despite clearer suspicions on FT just to "prove Rayn wrong."

Vayne is scummy for more reasons and it is more conclusive.
That is the weirdest statement to remember of all time that someone always walks themselves through night actions
I think you are trying to make justifications to not vote Vayne which are really weak.

Let me approach it in several different ways:

1. Vayne will always end up becoming a hassle for town later as it is really hard to tell his alignment. In fact my only good read is that he's focusing too much on role actions and is revealing more information then town has. Failing this lynch, he will always be up for a lynch later which given this game scum will probably force anyway if Vayne is town. Better to get him out of the way.

2. Vayne is clearly not blue so that's a good thing.

3. Vayne has asked not to be checked despite before saying check me
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:41 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:39 Pandain wrote:
Vayne is probably scum. Also a generally good shot. I would suggest cops to shoot him, as it's hard to differentiate his town and scum play.

He's clearly reading due to what he's saying but he's acting like he doesn't give a shit.
Town reads are Cheesecake and SnB.

If Palmar doesn't push today, he's probably scum.


I welcome the cops shooting me, it confirms town members and I have no reason to use my vest so it will refund the bullet. go for it.

Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 02:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
don't check me guys

[image loading]


5. If you like OMGUS
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 01:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
I am not sold on FT or SnB but the majority of the list you just posted besides that is scum


Heavily contrasts with him today which, based on meta analysis of SnB flipping scum, is associative with FT being scum. Poor reason to change.

I'm not this arrogant so I don't think you're doing this on purpose, therefore I am not going to vote Vayne just to spite you.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:10 GMT
#2490
On October 03 2013 13:01 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 12:56 Pandain wrote:
On October 03 2013 12:53 s0Lstice wrote:
I mean just look at that .gif. A man who eats his cereal like that has to be town.

That's poor reasoning for some reason I think.

I think you should vote Vayne now or tell me a better option so I can dissect you.


Well you see, that there is a joke.

I'm cool with killing Palmar or Oats atm.

Palmar for ignoring some pretty important filters (replacements) which flies in the face of the notion of him being an active participant of the town who is trying to solve the game.

Oats for asking weird questions and not doing anything with them. He isn't screaming on every page to kill a tunnel target. Kill with fire. There was also a bit about him giving Rayn shit for giving Palmar a town read when he himself was operating under a Palmar=town assumption. When I actually have time to quote a bunch of posts I'll make that a lil more clear.


Ignoring filters isn't proof that someone is scum. You also assume that active participants must look at every filter.

I'm ignoring Oats for a bit as I don't think he's quite indicative of scum yet
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 04:11 GMT
#2491
lol what are you doing Pandain?
ATOBTTR
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:11 GMT
#2492
It was directed more at Solstice, you may like the first reason however; I don't think you're likely to change, however.

I will instead convince others and you may read what I post as well.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:12 GMT
#2493
Thinking logically and helping you on the right track
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 04:16 GMT
#2494
On October 03 2013 13:11 Pandain wrote:
It was directed more at Solstice, you may like the first reason however; I don't think you're likely to change, however.

I will instead convince others and you may read what I post as well.

Solstice is 100% correct that Vayne always speculates on night actions as either alignment.
However however however I refuse to believe you picked up on bluerole speculation and a few measly little posts today and you find those the only reason Vayne is scum.

If you wanted to vote Vayne for scum you could have picked anything I brought up fucking DAYS ago and looked at it, but instead you make up your own shit case and push him like you're the first person to ever consider this possibility and act like this is the Wagon of Justice for the day.

Vayne, you are one lucky motherfucker, scum or not, because Pandain has just assured that I will absolutely not vote for you today. Anyone else on my list is fair game. Looks like you survive to endgame another game! Maybe someday people will learn their lessons about you.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 04:18 GMT
#2495
On October 03 2013 13:06 Pandain wrote:
You could try and vote me but you'd probably be scum then as you have no justification.

I refuse to be shut down and believe FT is town. He always plays like this. Your reasons are weak.

Besides his awful vote Palmar has been pretty town with contributions and logical posts. It's just suddenly he threw a sudden wrench and voted Shiao despite clearer suspicions on FT just to "prove Rayn wrong."

Vayne is scummy for more reasons and it is more conclusive.
That is the weirdest statement to remember of all time that someone always walks themselves through night actions
I think you are trying to make justifications to not vote Vayne which are really weak.

Let me approach it in several different ways:

1. Vayne will always end up becoming a hassle for town later as it is really hard to tell his alignment. In fact my only good read is that he's focusing too much on role actions and is revealing more information then town has. Failing this lynch, he will always be up for a lynch later which given this game scum will probably force anyway if Vayne is town. Better to get him out of the way.

2. Vayne is clearly not blue so that's a good thing.

3. Vayne has asked not to be checked despite before saying check me
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:41 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:39 Pandain wrote:
Vayne is probably scum. Also a generally good shot. I would suggest cops to shoot him, as it's hard to differentiate his town and scum play.

He's clearly reading due to what he's saying but he's acting like he doesn't give a shit.
Town reads are Cheesecake and SnB.

If Palmar doesn't push today, he's probably scum.


I welcome the cops shooting me, it confirms town members and I have no reason to use my vest so it will refund the bullet. go for it.

Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 02:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
don't check me guys

[image loading]


5. If you like OMGUS
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 01:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
I am not sold on FT or SnB but the majority of the list you just posted besides that is scum


Heavily contrasts with him today which, based on meta analysis of SnB flipping scum, is associative with FT being scum. Poor reason to change.


Concerning the night action thing, If someone does something as both alignments its not alignment indicative. This is not a small point. Instead of fighting it you could actually go look and see if I'm right.

past that...your points are:

1)he is hard to read
2)is not blue
3+4) said 'don't check me! lol .gif'

5) is the only real one with merit. 1-4 are pure garbage.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 04:26 GMT
#2496
On October 03 2013 13:10 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 13:01 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 03 2013 12:56 Pandain wrote:
On October 03 2013 12:53 s0Lstice wrote:
I mean just look at that .gif. A man who eats his cereal like that has to be town.

That's poor reasoning for some reason I think.

I think you should vote Vayne now or tell me a better option so I can dissect you.


Well you see, that there is a joke.

I'm cool with killing Palmar or Oats atm.

Palmar for ignoring some pretty important filters (replacements) which flies in the face of the notion of him being an active participant of the town who is trying to solve the game.

Oats for asking weird questions and not doing anything with them. He isn't screaming on every page to kill a tunnel target. Kill with fire. There was also a bit about him giving Rayn shit for giving Palmar a town read when he himself was operating under a Palmar=town assumption. When I actually have time to quote a bunch of posts I'll make that a lil more clear.


Ignoring filters isn't proof that someone is scum. You also assume that active participants must look at every filter.

I'm ignoring Oats for a bit as I don't think he's quite indicative of scum yet


Elaborate on this. I don't agree that good active townies don't want at least some opinion on every player in the game.
ATOBTTR
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:30 GMT
#2497
I just posted a lot and then accidentally deleted it so here:

WoS you having done your own analysis and me not addressing it doesn't mean anything right now. I didn't read what you said because I was planning to drop out anyway and so didn't read the thread for a while. I have now done my own analysis. You 'promising' to never vote Vayne despite what happens and the points I make is clearly anti-town and you need to rethink your mindset.


Solstice, I gave those points despite me not really agreeing them because they are conceivable arguments to advocate lynching Vayne which is my overall goal. However I do think 3-4 is an inconsistancy, don't think 5 has merit because OMGUS is bad, and think 1 is a good thing to keep in mind when deciding lynches.

On October 03 2013 13:26 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 13:10 Pandain wrote:
On October 03 2013 13:01 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 03 2013 12:56 Pandain wrote:
On October 03 2013 12:53 s0Lstice wrote:
I mean just look at that .gif. A man who eats his cereal like that has to be town.

That's poor reasoning for some reason I think.

I think you should vote Vayne now or tell me a better option so I can dissect you.


Well you see, that there is a joke.

I'm cool with killing Palmar or Oats atm.

Palmar for ignoring some pretty important filters (replacements) which flies in the face of the notion of him being an active participant of the town who is trying to solve the game.

Oats for asking weird questions and not doing anything with them. He isn't screaming on every page to kill a tunnel target. Kill with fire. There was also a bit about him giving Rayn shit for giving Palmar a town read when he himself was operating under a Palmar=town assumption. When I actually have time to quote a bunch of posts I'll make that a lil more clear.


Ignoring filters isn't proof that someone is scum. You also assume that active participants must look at every filter.

I'm ignoring Oats for a bit as I don't think he's quite indicative of scum yet


Elaborate on this. I don't agree that good active townies don't want at least some opinion on every player in the game.


They don't have time and you're sadly wrong if they assume you do. There's a reason why for instance it's more important to always be analyzing rather then posting, and only post when you have reasons to.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:32 GMT
#2498
I never said this is the Wagon of Justice and I don't like those terms because nothing is certain.

However Vayne is more likely to be scum then FT. FT is genuine town, albeit he plays different then you guys.

I don't think I should really have to address this but I'm not saying like I created this all myself, merely that these are my opinions based on previous suspicions and these are what I think matters.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:33 GMT
#2499
Going to give you a hypothetical, WoS.

If FT flips town, what will you learn from this?
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 04:34 GMT
#2500
Alright, but give me something on Oats. Anything you have.
ATOBTTR
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft403
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft469
PiGStarcraft403
RuFF_SC2 163
PiLiPiLi 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1294
White-Ra 203
Noble 54
Hyuk 49
Bale 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4589
Counter-Strike
taco 661
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox741
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor746
Other Games
summit1g10580
Coldzera 842
JimRising 389
C9.Mang0315
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo535
• Stunt172
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 6m
Online Event
8h 6m
FEL
13h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.