• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:39
CEST 05:39
KST 12:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9294 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 124

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 308 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 23:29 GMT
#2461
They don't have to be they could be on different teams
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 02 2013 23:29 GMT
#2462
On October 03 2013 08:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
worse, 8 to 5

You mean better.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 23:34 GMT
#2463
On October 03 2013 08:29 Pandain wrote:
They don't have to be they could be on different teams


A question for you. If you were scum, how would you treat the other scum team?
ATOBTTR
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 23:35 GMT
#2464
On October 03 2013 08:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 08:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
worse, 8 to 5

You mean better.



why is that better? higher probability for scum to shoot eachother?
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 02 2013 23:40 GMT
#2465
On October 03 2013 08:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 08:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 03 2013 08:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
worse, 8 to 5

You mean better.



why is that better? higher probability for scum to shoot eachother?

Better for RNG silly.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 23:48 GMT
#2466
On October 03 2013 08:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 08:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 03 2013 08:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 03 2013 08:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
worse, 8 to 5

You mean better.



why is that better? higher probability for scum to shoot eachother?

Better for RNG silly.


oh right. well ill be interested whether you choose to vote me or follow up on your FT case, either way I know where you will end up

this cycle will be magical
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 00:01 GMT
#2467
On October 03 2013 08:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 08:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 03 2013 08:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 03 2013 08:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 03 2013 08:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
worse, 8 to 5

You mean better.



why is that better? higher probability for scum to shoot eachother?

Better for RNG silly.


oh right. well ill be interested whether you choose to vote me or follow up on your FT case, either way I know where you will end up

this cycle will be magical

Well considering I want one of you dead by the end of this cycle and have pretty much stuck with that since D1 (aside from getting sidetracked regarding yamato cuz fuck D1), yeah, I'd say pretty obv.

I'm honestly not sure how much I'll be doing this cycle because I'm not sure what else there is to say about either of you that hasn't been said. People know what I think, and have all game. If the town wants to flerp and derp for 47h and then let scum shennanies lynch a townie with 30s to go though, that's cool.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 03:11 GMT
#2468
Wave a couple of questions

1. Are you serious about an RNG lynch.


2. Why won't you vote Vayne despite him being clearly suspicious and you know a hassle for town later.

3. Don't you think suspicions against FT are weak?

On October 02 2013 09:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
And more on FT; I can't get past the fact that he promised reads and didn't deliver. This is like primary fucking scum MO. Broken promises. I used this heuristic to decent success in Golden Sun: townies willingly give reads before they die. Scum don't; they don't give a shit. I can think of only one time I have ever seen a scummer give a list of WIFOM before he gets lynched----ironically the only example being ShiaoPi in LXI.

Hell, even if you don't want to believe me and/or think I'm shitty, LISTEN TO BH, THE GOOD DEAD PLAYER AND CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWNIE.


He does this all the time, BH isn't always right, was going to push Rayn anyway. I think townie's are generally lazy too and that's why he doesn't do shit. Doesn't make him scum, just makes him lazy. I don't think you're proving a connection that he's scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 03:14 GMT
#2469
On October 02 2013 05:20 FirmTofu wrote:
Seriously, it's so fucking stupid how WRONG I've been about everything recently. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's fucking frustrating. Just going to take a hiatus before I just spiral.

fuck me



Simply because of this post I will never lynch FT this game. It may be stupid of me, but this feels so genuine and real from what I've seen him post in previous games, and it's not reactive of a scum who may have simply failed to lynch another scum.

VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 03 2013 03:16 GMT
#2470
On October 03 2013 12:14 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 05:20 FirmTofu wrote:
Seriously, it's so fucking stupid how WRONG I've been about everything recently. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's fucking frustrating. Just going to take a hiatus before I just spiral.

fuck me



Simply because of this post I will never lynch FT this game. It may be stupid of me, but this feels so genuine and real from what I've seen him post in previous games, and it's not reactive of a scum who may have simply failed to lynch another scum.



you need to read persona then, that's classic scum FT. he martyrs like a bitch as scum
I come in for the scraps
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 03:20 GMT
#2471
On October 03 2013 12:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 12:14 Pandain wrote:
On October 02 2013 05:20 FirmTofu wrote:
Seriously, it's so fucking stupid how WRONG I've been about everything recently. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's fucking frustrating. Just going to take a hiatus before I just spiral.

fuck me



Simply because of this post I will never lynch FT this game. It may be stupid of me, but this feels so genuine and real from what I've seen him post in previous games, and it's not reactive of a scum who may have simply failed to lynch another scum.



you need to read persona then, that's classic scum FT. he martyrs like a bitch as scum


Prove it's like this.

There's martyring, which he isn't doing, and then there's obvious regret which is super hard to fake
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 03:24 GMT
#2472
You have been twisting statements, adding only when it suits you, while failing to contribute to overall discussion.

You are voting FT because of SnB. Do you have reasons right now you can you are voting him besides meta and if so tell me them now and I will dissect them. Do not take too long.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 03 2013 03:25 GMT
#2473
I'm playing this game now.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 03:29 GMT
#2474
On October 03 2013 12:25 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm playing this game now.


I have full faith in you and believe in you.

Once you catch up, let me know what your thoughts are. I'm advocating lynching Vayne but believe Palmar should be lynched if not outright policy lynched for the worst switch vote of all time; Rayn for not being aggressive enough, Solstice and VE for failing to meet standards. The last two are more iffy for me but I will be pursuing them.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 03:39 GMT
#2475
Who is here at the moment?
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 03:41 GMT
#2476
i am sorta
ATOBTTR
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 03:48 GMT
#2477
What do you think of the Great man Vayne, the fame of Liquidain who's been playing awfully scummy and probably has it coming to be redundant he is the scummiest.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 03 2013 03:51 GMT
#2478
[image loading]

please no nonsense when I wake up, im holding pocket aces. good night friends
I come in for the scraps
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 03:52 GMT
#2479
On October 03 2013 12:24 Pandain wrote:
You have been twisting statements, adding only when it suits you, while failing to contribute to overall discussion.

You are voting FT because of SnB. Do you have reasons right now you can you are voting him besides meta and if so tell me them now and I will dissect them. Do not take too long.


I don't agree with the bolded. You may not like his contributions, but they are still contributions. I see him popping in at times where a townie is expected to be weighing in and offering his thoughts. He never pushes lynches really, so there's that too.

Also lack of ad hom. That's another thing.

Haters say to not meta vayne...I don't listen.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 03:53 GMT
#2480
I mean just look at that .gif. A man who eats his cereal like that has to be town.
ATOBTTR
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft496
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta100
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft558
PiGStarcraft496
RuFF_SC2 181
SpeCial 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1038
Hyuk 57
Leta 34
Bale 31
Noble 21
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Counter-Strike
taco 599
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox792
C9.Mang0306
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor647
Other Games
summit1g9623
Coldzera 818
JimRising 520
Sick125
ViBE63
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick722
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo810
• Stunt304
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 22m
Online Event
7h 22m
FEL
12h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.