• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:39
CEST 05:39
KST 12:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9294 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 126

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 308 Next
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 04:34 GMT
#2501
EBWOP: previous @pandain
ATOBTTR
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:35 GMT
#2502
Do you want my immediate thoughts right now or after 5 minutes of looking?
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 04:38 GMT
#2503
go have a look.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 03 2013 04:39 GMT
#2504
ill have to read when im back, out for now
ATOBTTR
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 04:40 GMT
#2505
On October 03 2013 13:33 Pandain wrote:
Going to give you a hypothetical, WoS.

If FT flips town, what will you learn from this?

Absolutely nothing.
The evidence to FT being scum is overwhelming. He has done absolutely dick all since the lynch where he promised reads and STILL hasn't given them.
His last post was literally "I am playing this game now."
And yet?

I don't follow your massive townread on FT, in fact it seems to be that it's entirely based on an unflipped association, which is fucking terrible.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:45 GMT
#2506
On September 28 2013 00:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
Koshi, meta is never a good reason to vote for anyone, hence why im not voting for yamato. But you have to admit his play looks surprisingly similar. I'm not too worried because if he's scum he will mess up later. don't see a point in lynching yamato day 1.

Meta is an extremely good reason to vote for someone.
Why dont you think so?

On September 27 2013 13:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:33 Palmar wrote:
i'm always up for random lynching

Actually Palmar is even more useless than I thought.

And Yamato too dick to be scum.

Ok.
Whos scum WoS?


Would you think it would be fun if people meta'ed me when I don't really have a certain playstyle? So I don't hold people to some extra standards. I just look for motivation behind scum driven agenda. Even lying isn't really a big deal to me, that annoys me when people think lying = scum

Dont you agree that people play certain ways as scum and different ways as town? You arent 'everyone'.

VE, doesnt matter, got whiteknighted.

Why do I have a feeling that Yamato is gonna flip town guys

On September 28 2013 02:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote yamato


Needs to explain

On September 28 2013 00:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Someone streams rolling a dice with our posts in the background.
Like.
1) sets up stream, table and screen where we can see.
2) When he sees a post that says ROLL, he rolls.
3) whoever gets chosen gets lynched.
EZ. PZ.


Despite clearly advocating against RNG

On October 02 2013 23:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Austin sounds like a cop


Clearly anti town

I could lynch him.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:46 GMT
#2507
I am a heavy believer in post psychology and I don't believe he could post this:
[QUOTE]On October 03 2013 12:14 Pandain wrote:
[QUOTE]On October 02 2013 05:20 FirmTofu wrote:
Seriously, it's so fucking stupid how WRONG I've been about everything recently. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's fucking frustrating. Just going to take a hiatus before I just spiral.

fuck me[/QUOTE]

This is my main town read.

I also think there aren't good arguments that he's scum therefore we can't just assume he's scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:47 GMT
#2508
EBWOP
I am a heavy believer in post psychology and I don't believe he could post this:
On October 03 2013 12:14 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 05:20 FirmTofu wrote:
Seriously, it's so fucking stupid how WRONG I've been about everything recently. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's fucking frustrating. Just going to take a hiatus before I just spiral.

fuck me


This is my main town read.

I also think there aren't good arguments that he's scum therefore we can't just assume he's scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:48 GMT
#2509
I could easily switch to Oats
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:50 GMT
#2510
What about you, WoS?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 04:53 GMT
#2511
Any other lurkers, by the way?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 05:03 GMT
#2512
On October 03 2013 13:50 Pandain wrote:
What about you, WoS?

I've been completely transparent about who I've wanted to lynch all game, pushed my reads, and argued with people.

The rest of town can decide what they want to do today. I'll vote accordingly if the leader fits with my reads. If it comes down to two people on my list I'll re-evaluate as necessary.

I honestly don't see a reason to participate beyond my current level right now since half the thread is lurking, and even when they're not and I am actively trying and posting, I have not been listened to do a degree that I find useful.

I'm going to give the dead people's filters a cursory look.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 05:07 GMT
#2513
Do you think I'm town?
I know you have me and your scum list but I'm quite interested why
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 05:12 GMT
#2514
Grack reads: - Koshi town, Hiro scum, Palmar scum.
Hiro reads: - not a whole lot - suspicion on Oats, SnB, Pandain, Shiao, maybe Palmar?
SnB
On October 02 2013 00:06 strongandbig wrote:
These vote counts are the best thing ever.

I don't like how the shiaopi wagon has just defused without anyone ever actually defending him. Wos and co have given legitimate reasons why they think ft is more likely to flip scum than shiaopi, so that's okay. Although I really don't like koshi's complete indifference to which one of the two gets lynched.
What I don't see is any evidence that the people voting for vayne have actually put any reasoning into why he's a better lynch than shiaopi. Or even than FT, in some cases.

ChairmanRay - you have explained why you don't want to lynch tofu, but why did you vote vayne instead of shiaopi? Why is vayne more likely to flip scum than shiaopi is?
Pandain - why are you voting VA over tofu? You said earlier you thought tofu was scum and have reasons for it.
Tofu - did you do that filter diving like you said you would? Why'd you unvote shiaopi and then vote vayne?

Right now I'd rather lynch tofu than vayne, and will vote accordingly if necessary. The tofu case from wos is just more persuasive to me than the mini cases on vayne from pandain and ray. That said, shiaopi is my preferred lynch over either of those, and I don't understand why or how this push went away, so I'm keeping my vote there for now.

Reads like a hella bus of FT and a way to back down from Shiao.
I can't believe FT lynch has had so much resistance over the entire game.

OH WAIT I CAN IT'S BECAUSE HE'S SCUM
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 05:13 GMT
#2515
On October 03 2013 14:07 Pandain wrote:
Do you think I'm town?
I know you have me and your scum list but I'm quite interested why


I've been waffling on you quite a bit.
I don't like your interactions lately, and your case on Vayne which I've explained a little bit. At some point I'll dive you and decide for sure, but right now it's mostly based on feels. And my feels have been pretty damn good lately.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 05:14 GMT
#2516
That's hardly anything at all.

He also defended Vayne who we both think is scum.

And I for sure didn't see him getting killed so I doubt SnB had the mindset to start bussing when he wasn't in danger of getting shot. Am I mistaken in that he was under suspicion?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 05:14 GMT
#2517
Fuck time to look townie and do retarded shit.

GUYS LYNCH PALMAR.
##vote Palmar
I could basically vote for anyone at this point other than Koshi/Pandain/solstice/WoS
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 05:15 GMT
#2518
So WoS/koshi/Pandain/soltice, why not palmar?
No gg, No skill.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2013 05:15 GMT
#2519
Oats why are you trolling
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 03 2013 05:16 GMT
#2520
On October 03 2013 14:14 Pandain wrote:
That's hardly anything at all.

He also defended Vayne who we both think is scum.

And I for sure didn't see him getting killed so I doubt SnB had the mindset to start bussing when he wasn't in danger of getting shot. Am I mistaken in that he was under suspicion?

Wat.
At the time of that post FT was going to die. Your inability to read the thread concerns me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft496
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta100
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft558
PiGStarcraft496
RuFF_SC2 181
SpeCial 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1038
Hyuk 57
Leta 34
Bale 31
Noble 21
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Counter-Strike
taco 599
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox792
C9.Mang0306
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor647
Other Games
summit1g9623
Coldzera 818
JimRising 520
Sick125
ViBE63
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick722
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo810
• Stunt304
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 21m
Online Event
7h 21m
FEL
12h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.