• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:21
CEST 06:21
KST 13:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10183 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 129

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 308 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 11:14 GMT
#2561
Nha VA hates martyrs. That's cool.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 11:19 GMT
#2562
Oats, how do you feel now that you rolled scum and got caught (not by me but WoS)? It's been NWM since you rolled scum. Disappointed?
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 11:24 GMT
#2563
On October 03 2013 20:19 Koshi wrote:
Oats, how do you feel now that you rolled scum and got caught (not by me but WoS)? It's been NWM since you rolled scum. Disappointed?

I feel that you are a cocky bastard and that you should really not embarrass yourself like this
##unvote
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 11:26 GMT
#2564
Hmm. It's a good answer
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 11:27 GMT
#2565
So what do you think about my 6 scummers.

Pretty sure I am right about at least 1.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 11:28 GMT
#2566
On October 03 2013 20:27 Koshi wrote:
So what do you think about my 6 scummers.

Pretty sure I am right about at least 1.

I think that FT is scum
##vote FT
No gg, No skill.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 03 2013 11:31 GMT
#2567
On October 03 2013 20:10 Koshi wrote:
I meant FT obviously.
I am pretty sure that you could either go back to SP or that you might just wanted to buss FT.

Maybe that is why FT was so sad. His own teammate bussing him D:.


Like I said. The more I think about it. The more likely you are scum.


I'm going to explain step to step why it's highly improbable that your theory is right. I'm starting at this votecount

For the sake of the argument we're assuming scumPalmar.

1. The vote stands at 5-5, Firmtofu is set to be lynched
2. s0lstice comes in and puts shiaopi at 6-5, making him the prime lynch candidate

At this point I'm back in the thread. I have basically two options, run with the wagon on shiaopi, or put my vote on FT, I go with the latter

3. I even up the vote, with shiaopi still up for the lynch at 6-6
4. rayn comes in, unvotes shiaopi and votes FT, making it 7-5 in favor of FT, making him the lynch candidate.

In order for me to have a viable excuse for switching, it requires me to predict that if FT is going to be lynched, it's going to be rayn that makes the first voteswitch. This is important as he's the ONLY person in the game I can legitimately claim to just not wanting to agree with.

5. I switch to shiaopi, putting them back at 6-6 with FT still the lynch candidate

Again, I have to predict that not only rayn provides me with a reasonable excuse to make the switch, but also that someone else would come in and hammer SP. Of course, you can assume this third person is my teammate (that'd be you or vayne), or that I just got lucky.

6. SP is hammered bay vayne. then you vote him.

The problem with your theory is that it requires way too much set-up and prediction ability by me for it to work. It relies on two people behaving in a specific way (rayn to switch, vayne to hammer) for it to work, and because the presumption is that FT is on my team, I can at maximum co-ordinate with one of them.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 11:36 GMT
#2568
Hmm. Ok. I ll back off. For now. Still watching you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 03 2013 11:46 GMT
#2569
Keep an eye open all you want.

I would advise you to keep an eye open for those who aren't playing the game as well.
Computer says mafia
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 11:59 GMT
#2570
So Palmar, if FT had been lynched and flipped scum, you would totally be under heavy suspicion right?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 12:04 GMT
#2571
He claims he isn't.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 03 2013 12:05 GMT
#2572
I don't give a fuck what FT is atm. Palmar is scum, he doesn't care about the game at all while looking like he does.
##Vote: Palmar
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 03 2013 12:05 GMT
#2573
Just look at his reasoning for every single vote of his. Bad.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 03 2013 12:34 GMT
#2574
On October 03 2013 20:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
So Palmar, if FT had been lynched and flipped scum, you would totally be under heavy suspicion right?


After I switched to shiaopi, I would assume so.
Computer says mafia
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 12:40 GMT
#2575
So why did Town Palmar do that?
No gg, No skill.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 03 2013 13:32 GMT
#2576
Because I thought at the time both Shiaopi and FT had decent chances of flipping scum. As I explained yesterday at the time I was feeling very iffy about rayn, so when he basically bandwagoned on my vote for FT (note that my vote on FT was not enough to push him into majority) I suddenly made a gut decision that assuming reyn is scum, shiaopi now has higher chance of flipping scum (I thought they both were, tbh) because "at least one team wants shiaopi to live".

Also, I'm not lying, I wanted to fuck with rayn cause that's what I do. Probably not the brightest idea in hindsight, but whatever.

Obviously, knowing what we know now Shiaopi flipped town, which makes rayn less likely to be scum, hence I'm waffling on a few reads now.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 13:34 GMT
#2577
Palmar. Let me tell you rayn is 100% town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 03 2013 13:40 GMT
#2578
Thats pretty dumb Palmar.
No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 03 2013 14:05 GMT
#2579
Hi guys. This game got away from me. I need to catch up and to update my thoughts. Please bear with me, and I apologize for not making this game a priority.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 03 2013 14:22 GMT
#2580
On October 03 2013 22:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thats pretty dumb Palmar.


It's only dumb because I was wrong on Shiaopi.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft322
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft603
PiGStarcraft322
RuFF_SC2 214
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 139
Leta 76
Hyuk 43
Horang2 39
Bale 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
taco 406
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox733
C9.Mang0275
Westballz30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor629
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 815
Sick121
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick786
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1058
• Stunt339
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 39m
Online Event
6h 39m
FEL
11h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.