• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:46
CEST 16:46
KST 23:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7615 users

Desert Mini Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 150 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 29 2013 15:51 GMT
#381
On August 30 2013 00:37 Tutankoopa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 19:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Tutankoopa i would like you to explain a couple of things:
On August 29 2013 09:06 Tutankoopa wrote:
On August 29 2013 08:55 Hopeless1der wrote:
I dont think scum could be as stupid as rayn 1 in this regard. Tutan was attempting to justify a sheep 2 onto an unknown policy and has since changed his mind...I'm glad I sheeped Oats.


1. Can you clarify what you found to be stupid about rayn's play?
2. When you saw my vote, did you think I was seriously going to push for rayn's lynch on D1?

Also, you say rayn's play is stupid yet you also claim to not understand the policy lynch. Explain?

How does the bolded part make sense? If Hopeless did not understand the "policy", why is it wrong for him to call my play stupid? What did he need to explain? To me his thought process makes sense.


1. He's been acting weird about the policy lynch on rayn, attacking me as if he seriously thought that I was dead set on lynching yamato in my first post of the game.
2. Calls rayn's play stupid afterwards.

Calling somebody's play "stupid" while not expressing a scum read on them implies you having a town, or at least not scum read on them. It seemed fake, as if the whole time he's had extra information, and he knows rayn is town and is subconsciously using that to justify his case on people who accuse rayn.

Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 19:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 29 2013 11:01 Tutankoopa wrote:
Bout to head out for a few hours. For now all that really bothers me is hopeless, yamato, and oats in that specific order. Everything else seems fairly harmless and I'm not seeing much scumminess in the rayn/scib/whoever debate. I'm worried about yamato because what he's posted so far could very easily be mafia taking a dump in the thread and throwing bad looks at people who smell his shit. There's nothing I can pinpoint in Hopeless' filter, but a few of his posts have given me weird vibes. I guess I'm not convinced that he really thinks I or anyone else could be mafia. I just now looked at Oat's filter and I was unable to see what I thought I saw earlier, so scratch him from my list.

My guess at who's mafia is 1 out of, but probably not both hopeless/yamato, and the rest are people that haven't posted.

What's your thought process between starting and finishing this post? Did you read Oats filter between writing the post? Why? In the start of the post you say something, then you say another thing at the end of it. Why would you not read the whole thread before posting so you are on top of things and not need to change your opinion in the same post?


Yes I had read his filter and I changed my mind on a reread. Editing takes effort.

I've read everything else in the thread but I don't have anything to say about any of it.

I'll try to be more clear:

1) Hopeless thought process is; "rayn is being stupid, but that does not make him mafia. In fact it's more likely that it makes him town. I don't understand the policy in lynching him". You respond to this with:
Also, you say rayn's play is stupid yet you also claim to not understand the policy lynch. Explain?

I think Hopeless thought process is pretty clear. What do you think there is for him to explain?

2) You didn't really answer my question. Why did you start writing a post before you had read the whole thread? What's the point of doing so because you do not have all the information available? That to me seems like you are contributing to something you can't be called out for later because the information you are contributing to is no more relevant.

3) Can you explain why you wanted people to find out you are a smurf and why did you refuse to tell me that you are a smurf in the first place later when i straight up asked you about it?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 29 2013 15:52 GMT
#382
On August 30 2013 00:45 Sn0_Man wrote:
PS: essentially he's allowed to misread me but not allowed to read me perfectly then 180 w/o explanation. The latter needs explanation or else he joins my "scummy" pile.

That is a good point, i missed that tbh. I have something else in mind, but i still would like to see if marv sees what i see before i bring it up.
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 29 2013 15:56 GMT
#383
We need a good nickname for Tutankoopa.

I vote either Koopa or King Tut (or pharoah).

The level of disastrous mispellings is getting far too high.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Tutankoopa
Profile Joined August 2013
United States145 Posts
August 29 2013 16:06 GMT
#384
Re: Rayn

1) Anyone who claims that I was seriously pushing a lynching with my first post is playing dumb. I don't think hopeless is capable of that logic. He's being ever so serious about his case on a guy's first post of the game and it doesn't feel right.
2) re read what I wrote. You are 100% incorrect about this.
3) you are the one who made it an issue. I've said as little as possible about it and only when asked about by you.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
August 29 2013 16:08 GMT
#385
I'm just gonna answer this now. Got more questions for you doh scribs.

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 29 2013 16:21 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 13:19 debears wrote:
#vote scibs

his game reminds me of his scum game.

In order to make any sort of meta read, you would have to show something this game that is similar to my scum games but different from my town games, which I am quite sure you cannot do. For one thing you've never even seen me play town.

Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 13:26 debears wrote:
Also, a 95% town read is full retard early d1 is full retard as town.

Can you point to any good reason for thinking rayn is scum? Do you disagree with my reasons for thinking he's town? There's like a 75% chance he's town just on math, so given that I have several good reasons to think he's town I think 95% is reasonable.

Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 13:26 debears wrote:
As scum, its dumb but it has motivations (avoid early conflict, make friend of someone who apparently is consider3d bad town).

-- Does it look to you like I avoided early conflict with rayn this game?
-- I didn't even explain how I thought he was town until he unvoted me. I don't think you thought this through very well.

Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 13:30 debears wrote:
On August 29 2013 11:39 sciberbia wrote:
On August 29 2013 11:35 yamato77 wrote:
##unvote
##Vote Marvellosity


Seems like a warm place for my vote.

If I were to offer you 1 million dollars if you could correctly identify 1 scum, who would your guess be and why?


Could I not say the same to you?

Of course you can ask me who I think is mafia. I'm a little disappointed because there isn't much to go on yet, but my best guesses at mafia would be sn0_man, yourself, and yamato, in that order.

1) sn0_man for being in the thread for hours without doing anything relevant at all. And making some weird comment about being content with his vote on me, but then unvoting me for no reason.

2) Yourself for making some imo poor scumhunting attempts -- see above. Not sure how much of that is due to alchohol and how much due to your alignment though.

3) And yamato for being in the thread but avoiding engaging in discussion. Also I don't understand why marv is his strongest scumread for being useless when there is a whole handful of players who are as of yet equally useless.

I'd appreciate it if sylencia/tofu/yamato/anyone would chime in with agree/disagree on these three.



1) Asking for a meta read this early is dumb. You and I both know that. That's a feel read.

2) You sound so confident that raynp is town. 95% is reserved for those who actually do something with their posts. Raynp has made this thread very hard to read (which does have scum motivation). While I wouldn't lynch him today based on his activity, I'm not gonna say he's 95% town. And I don't see how you, as town, would come to that %.

3) While I didn't explain this point well, I will in the future post on you. (Damn alcohol)

4) My point with the "could i say the same to you" was that you hadn't actually pinned down a scum, or even had a scum read at that point ( I saw a null read on TK. then a town read on raynp if i remember correctly), yet you are so eager to ask yamato for his.
Kinda hippocritical, no>?

Frankly, while I agree with your reads somewhat on Sn0, yamato, and raynp, those are not "hard reads" by any stretch of the imagination. And some of your posts indicate scum mindset, while your actual contributions haven't been committal
Tutankoopa
Profile Joined August 2013
United States145 Posts
August 29 2013 16:09 GMT
#386
Why are we ignoring each other debears?
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
August 29 2013 16:15 GMT
#387
think i found 2 good candidates for lynch. coming once i get done reading through
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
August 29 2013 16:16 GMT
#388
On August 30 2013 01:09 Tutankoopa wrote:
Why are we ignoring each other debears?


Give me time baby. I'm trying to catch up
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 29 2013 16:19 GMT
#389
debears first you say i have made the thread hard to read and that is scum motivated, then you say you agree on town read on me. Elaborate please? Also how am i making the thread hard to read?
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 29 2013 16:21 GMT
#390
Rayn the thread is 20 pages and ur filter is 5.

This isn't new, but you are spamming and making the thread hard to read.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 29 2013 16:25 GMT
#391
On August 30 2013 01:06 Tutankoopa wrote:
Re: Rayn

1) Anyone who claims that I was seriously pushing a lynching with my first post is playing dumb. I don't think hopeless is capable of that logic. He's being ever so serious about his case on a guy's first post of the game and it doesn't feel right.
2) re read what I wrote. You are 100% incorrect about this.
3) you are the one who made it an issue. I've said as little as possible about it and only when asked about by you.

1) But why did you use the exact wording you used in your question to Hopeless? Your answer to me now is nowhere near an answer to the question you asked from Hopeless. It's a completely different thing.
2) Simple question. Why do you post before you have read the whole thread? You never answered me.
3) For real man. Your first post in this game is a direct smurf claim or a scum claim. Do you disagree?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 29 2013 16:27 GMT
#392
On August 30 2013 01:21 Sn0_Man wrote:
Rayn the thread is 20 pages and ur filter is 5.

This isn't new, but you are spamming and making the thread hard to read.

Show me one post from my filter after the first two in this game that is spam and explain your statement.
table for two on a tv tray
Tutankoopa
Profile Joined August 2013
United States145 Posts
August 29 2013 16:28 GMT
#393
Rayn This conversation isn't going to continue until I'm satisfied that you've reread.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
August 29 2013 16:31 GMT
#394
On August 30 2013 00:40 Sn0_Man wrote:
NVM I lied.

Syl I need some help reconciling the difference between this post (which was SPOT on by the way, I was impressed with how accurate it was). Bolded for emphasis on the relevant part.
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 16:30 Sylencia wrote:
On August 29 2013 16:21 sciberbia wrote:
Of course you can ask me who I think is mafia. I'm a little disappointed because there isn't much to go on yet, but my best guesses at mafia would be sn0_man, yourself, and yamato, in that order.

1) sn0_man for being in the thread for hours without doing anything relevant at all. And making some weird comment about being content with his vote on me, but then unvoting me for no reason.

2) Yourself for making some imo poor scumhunting attempts -- see above. Not sure how much of that is due to alchohol and how much due to your alignment though.

3) And yamato for being in the thread but avoiding engaging in discussion. Also I don't understand why marv is his strongest scumread for being useless when there is a whole handful of players who are as of yet equally useless.

I'd appreciate it if sylencia/tofu/yamato/anyone would chime in with agree/disagree on these three.


Sn0, not really - reading his second post makes it look like he skimmed the thread, unvoted and went off to sleep or something. If he was around for hours I would've expected more than 2 posts there.

debears - Agreed, mainly so far just due to the fact he's pushing on a lynch based on an exaggerated statement - at least I assume it was exaggerated. Given the rest of the post I'm quoting, maybe it's not but I saw it as being exaggerated.

yamato - He's not avoiding discussion (I think), I just think his read on marv is weak.


And your later stuff:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 21:44 Sylencia wrote:
That said, Sn0 is on the list for the same reason as FT. They both read, then both post crap a few hours later with the implication that they've read everything and then leave.

In Sn0's case he says he finds himself satisfied with his vote, meaning he found something scummy with scrib, but then unvotes saying it was utter bs and leaves.


I'm not so much a fan of this 180 since you had me pegged in the first one. Hopeless's filter does NOT reveal anything that would change that read I don't think.


First time was a quick filter dive to see what scribs was going on about - I took what was said at a very basic level and gave a gut reading on it.

Second time round, I'm reading filters more in depth, I'm actually looking at the context around posts, and I found it to be worse this time (in addition, while you mention hopeless's posts give no alignment indication which is why I went to yours after I read his, I'm pretty sure active lurking is what scum is after).

Anyways, sleep time hopefully you guys don't spam this to 40 pages
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
August 29 2013 16:31 GMT
#395
On August 30 2013 00:37 Tutankoopa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 19:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Tutankoopa i would like you to explain a couple of things:
On August 29 2013 09:06 Tutankoopa wrote:
On August 29 2013 08:55 Hopeless1der wrote:
I dont think scum could be as stupid as rayn 1 in this regard. Tutan was attempting to justify a sheep 2 onto an unknown policy and has since changed his mind...I'm glad I sheeped Oats.


1. Can you clarify what you found to be stupid about rayn's play?
2. When you saw my vote, did you think I was seriously going to push for rayn's lynch on D1?

Also, you say rayn's play is stupid yet you also claim to not understand the policy lynch. Explain?

How does the bolded part make sense? If Hopeless did not understand the "policy", why is it wrong for him to call my play stupid? What did he need to explain? To me his thought process makes sense.


1. He's been acting weird about the policy lynch on rayn, attacking me as if he seriously thought that I was dead set on lynching yamatorayn in my first post of the game.
2. Calls rayn's play stupid afterwards.

Calling somebody's play "stupid" while not expressing a scum read on them implies you having a town, or at least not scum read on them. It seemed fake, as if the whole time he's had extra information, and he knows rayn is town and is subconsciously using that to justify his case on people who accuse rayn.

Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 19:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 29 2013 11:01 Tutankoopa wrote:
Bout to head out for a few hours. For now all that really bothers me is hopeless, yamato, and oats in that specific order. Everything else seems fairly harmless and I'm not seeing much scumminess in the rayn/scib/whoever debate. I'm worried about yamato because what he's posted so far could very easily be mafia taking a dump in the thread and throwing bad looks at people who smell his shit. There's nothing I can pinpoint in Hopeless' filter, but a few of his posts have given me weird vibes. I guess I'm not convinced that he really thinks I or anyone else could be mafia. I just now looked at Oat's filter and I was unable to see what I thought I saw earlier, so scratch him from my list.

My guess at who's mafia is 1 out of, but probably not both hopeless/yamato, and the rest are people that haven't posted.

What's your thought process between starting and finishing this post? Did you read Oats filter between writing the post? Why? In the start of the post you say something, then you say another thing at the end of it. Why would you not read the whole thread before posting so you are on top of things and not need to change your opinion in the same post?


Yes I had read his filter and I changed my mind on a reread. Editing takes effort.

I've read everything else in the thread but I don't have anything to say about any of it.


That is NOT why I think you are scum. Your backpedaling off Rayn, dropping what seemed to be reasonable suspicion with no further reasoning than quoting:
On August 29 2013 08:36 yamato77 wrote:
this is now entering stupid territory

is why i think you are scum TK.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
August 29 2013 16:45 GMT
#396
On August 30 2013 01:08 debears wrote:
1) Asking for a meta read this early is dumb. You and I both know that. That's a feel read.

Your saying that this game *feels* like my scum game is a meta read by my definition. If you want to redefine it as a "feel" read fine whatever but it's still completely unsubstantiated.

On August 30 2013 01:08 debears wrote:
2) You sound so confident that raynp is town. 95% is reserved for those who actually do something with their posts. Raynp has made this thread very hard to read (which does have scum motivation). While I wouldn't lynch him today based on his activity, I'm not gonna say he's 95% town. And I don't see how you, as town, would come to that %.

It looks like you haven't read any of rayn's posts after the first page or so. I would say rayn has done plenty with his posts -- probably more than every other player in the thread. His nonsense spammy posts were confined to the first hour or two, and I see town motivation behind all of his posts. He is super-active, indignant, analytical, and imo genuine. If you have a problem with 95% then I will amend to 'fairly strong town read'.

On August 30 2013 01:08 debears wrote:
3) While I didn't explain this point well, I will in the future post on you. (Damn alcohol)

I'm shivering with anticipation.

On August 30 2013 01:08 debears wrote:
4) My point with the "could i say the same to you" was that you hadn't actually pinned down a scum, or even had a scum read at that point ( I saw a null read on TK. then a town read on raynp if i remember correctly), yet you are so eager to ask yamato for his.
Kinda hippocritical, no>?

No there is no hypocrisy there whatsoever. I don't need to have an scum reads of my own in order to be interested in who yamato thinks is scum.

On August 30 2013 01:08 debears wrote:
Frankly, while I agree with your reads somewhat on Sn0, yamato, and raynp, those are not "hard reads" by any stretch of the imagination. And some of your posts indicate scum mindset, while your actual contributions haven't been committal

Sorry if I don't have the game solved just yet but at least I'm not writing a bunch of nonsense about people.

If you're town debears you better read the thread and get your shit together cuz I'm not impressed so far.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
August 29 2013 16:49 GMT
#397
Bearing in mind that I think Tutan is scum, in regards to the questions that TK has ignored from Rayn
On August 30 2013 01:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 01:06 Tutankoopa wrote:
Re: Rayn

1) Anyone who claims that I was seriously pushing a lynching with my first post is playing dumb. I don't think hopeless is capable of that logic. He's being ever so serious about his case on a guy's first post of the game and it doesn't feel right.
2) re read what I wrote. You are 100% incorrect about this.
3) you are the one who made it an issue. I've said as little as possible about it and only when asked about by you.

1) But why did you use the exact wording you used in your question to Hopeless? Your answer to me now is nowhere near an answer to the question you asked from Hopeless. It's a completely different thing.
2) Simple question. Why do you post before you have read the whole thread? You never answered me.
3) For real man. Your first post in this game is a direct smurf claim or a scum claim. Do you disagree?


1) He used that wording, and that entire post to draw more attention to the policy and less to why I actually think he's scum.
2) Pretend Oats isn't in that quote at all. Its still a load of wishywashy summary crap. I'm "weird" and me and yamato can't both be scum. [marv, this is what you like? herpderp maybe yam or you scum. nowait Hapa inactive or something hes scum]
3) I'd actually chalk that up to early trolling more than anything else.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 29 2013 16:49 GMT
#398
I'm really only interested in figuring out the alignments of Marv and Hapa, because if they are town they will figure the rest of you out and we'll win the game. If they are scum we lynch them and the game becomes far easier to figure out. So forgive me for ignoring everyone else, my posts will be focused on them.

First of all, the way Marv entered the thread earlier today acting superior is a "holier than thou" attitude that I would not expect from town Marv towards two players he has played with so much in the past (Oats and myself). Mind you, his interactions with us basically served no purpose other than to establish his early activity, discredit my early vote, and to shit up the thread with Oats. He doesn't think either of us are mafia. Plenty of mafia motivation in his actions there. Since then, of course, he's been pro-town, but I know he's more than capable of that for at least a few hours.

What is even more perplexing to me is that Hapa, when questioned about the alignment of Marv, specifically said that this did not look like a "holier-than-thou" scum-Marv. If Hapa was town and Marv scum, he may be the only one well-versed enough in the wiles of mafia Marvellosity to truly push his lynch, but this shows that he's either not reading Marv very closely or has pre-decided what he thinks of Marv with some information from out of the thread. Either way, this is what a mafia Hapa would be like regarding Marv as either alignment. I may yet be wrong and this could be attributable to Hapa being up late and tired from all the awesome DotA we played, but it's something to note.

Aside from those interactions, I've yet to be particularly impressed by the scumhunting efforts of either player, but it is still in the first half of D1 and there is time yet to do better. Hapa going after debears was not what I usually see out of him as town.

If anyone wants to talk about the alignment of these two, feel free to respond. I will be on thread later.
Writer@WriterYamato
Tutankoopa
Profile Joined August 2013
United States145 Posts
August 29 2013 16:52 GMT
#399
Hopeless, look me in the eye and tell me that you think this post...

On August 29 2013 08:19 Tutankoopa wrote:
##vote: raynpelikoneet

what's the policy?


...implies a serious intent to lynch. If it doesn't, your entire case against me falls apart. How long are you going to keep pretending like you have a real case?
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
August 29 2013 16:53 GMT
#400
On August 30 2013 01:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
debears first you say i have made the thread hard to read and that is scum motivated, then you say you agree on town read on me. Elaborate please? Also how am i making the thread hard to read?


I have a town read on you because of 1) your activity and involvement with the thread 2) how you keep on going on people.

But, there is some scum motivation that I see in that. I literally have a headache from reading all these posts that keep jumping around. You are the number 1 responsible person for that.

The first two points give me a more town read than scum read on you, and I will not push for your lynch today at all unless something drastic points to you. No one, at all, should have a 95% town read on you at this point as town.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 150 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1092
RotterdaM631
SteadfastSC308
TKL 235
Rex126
CosmosSc2 39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 631
SteadfastSC 308
TKL 235
Rex 126
ProTech106
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44392
Calm 3459
Shuttle 2751
Jaedong 1839
Horang2 756
Mini 567
Rush 425
EffOrt 387
Soma 349
Soulkey 346
[ Show more ]
Stork 319
ZerO 248
Larva 239
BeSt 206
Snow 204
firebathero 121
Mong 119
Zeus 98
910 78
hero 74
Mind 72
sorry 68
Free 62
Sharp 49
Hyun 49
Shine 39
Shinee 37
PianO 34
ToSsGirL 29
Pusan 28
Terrorterran 23
JYJ 22
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Bale 19
HiyA 18
Killer 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 11
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5357
Dendi1150
420jenkins87
Counter-Strike
fl0m2935
Fnx 624
x6flipin114
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
ChuDatz26
Other Games
singsing2185
hiko810
Liquid`RaSZi651
B2W.Neo393
crisheroes360
dupreeh286
ceh9252
DeMusliM212
Khaldor203
Livibee193
Pyrionflax176
Liquid`VortiX147
Hui .122
Trikslyr92
QueenE71
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 323
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH241
• mYiSmile116
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV62
League of Legends
• Nemesis2132
• Jankos1661
• TFBlade624
Other Games
• Shiphtur551
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 14m
The PondCast
19h 14m
INu's Battles
20h 14m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.