• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:09
CEST 13:09
KST 20:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7970 users

Desert Mini Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 150 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 29 2013 14:04 GMT
#341
On August 29 2013 22:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 22:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 29 2013 22:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oats can you make a case on me if you think i am scum? I would really like your thought process gathered together in a well-construced post.

nah.


By "nah" do you mean "i can't really think of a good reason he's scum, but i thought i'd say shit for no reason anyway" ?

shit like I think PoE is a horrible method for lynch day 1?

By "nah" I mean, I dont think rayn is scum.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 14:07 GMT
#342
On August 29 2013 22:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 22:58 marvellosity wrote:
Do you really need me to tell you who's not really done anything so far, rayn?

I assume you mean Sno and debears. I was interested in knowing if you think there is anyone else besides them.


Hopeless. The reason I said I liked Tutenkhamun earlier in the thread was because he quizzed Hopeless. In any case, he's not done anything and what he has done I don't like. To answer the million-dollar question someone asked earlier, I'd lynch him right now if I had to choose

On August 29 2013 08:44 Hopeless1der wrote:
K, ready to get all Jihad up in here.
/sheep oats
##Vote: tutankoopa



ok.

On August 29 2013 08:55 Hopeless1der wrote:
I dont think scum could be as stupid as rayn in this regard. Tutan was attempting to justify a sheep onto an unknown policy and has since changed his mind...I'm glad I sheeped Oats.


Summarises action - doesn't explain why it's scummy (I think it's been clear from my posting that I don't think it was scummy). Just such an easy way to have a "suspect" and somewhere to have your vote

On August 29 2013 09:14 Hopeless1der wrote:

1) Scum are more than capable of making Sn0's OP, which in and of itself is a stupid reason for rayn to come up with a town read. However, the part that I felt to be most stupid is that if Rayn is scum, he's revealed himself in all of 2 posts.
2) It doesn't matter what you were planning to do, I see your actions as scummy and I've voted accordingly. Your initial vote was not entirely damning. Dropping things off here + Show Spoiler +
On August 29 2013 08:49 Tutankoopa wrote:
actually nvm rayn

##unvote

just when you seemed to have gotten rolling does not strike me as town motivated.

"Also") Was stupid the policy? Iuno...


Scum are capable, but I agree (with you rayn) it's likelier to come from town. It's not a stupid reason at all to give a townread so early in the game, the only stupid thing would be sticking to it all game even if Sn0 was scummy as fuck.

In 2), apparently the initial vote wasn't scummy, but the backtrack off it was? For similar reasons I attacked Oats, that's fishy as fuck. I also think (with any luck, correctly) that Hopeless has a better grasp of logic and isn't so all over the place that Oats is, but he's still pushing what I view as nonsense. He doesn't have Oats' interactivity with the thread to make up for these shortcomings either.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 14:09 GMT
#343
If I had to choose a second place finisher, it would be Onegu, I don't know where he's going with whatever he's posted
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 29 2013 14:12 GMT
#344
That makes a lot of sense marv. I agree. Although i have a problem with Tutankoopa's posts regarding what i brought up earlier today (and that includes Hopeless). Also Hopeless was at least for me pretty scummy in LXI for the whole game and he was town.

Anyways, I think you are right in what you say and he deserves a closer look.

What do you think of Sylencia hopping to Sno and justifying it "via Hopeless' filter"?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 29 2013 14:12 GMT
#345
On August 29 2013 23:09 marvellosity wrote:
If I had to choose a second place finisher, it would be Onegu, I don't know where he's going with whatever he's posted

Oh Onegu.. He always looks so goddamn scummy. :/
Same story every game in thread. Him agreeing with me is enough for me atm. ^^
table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 29 2013 14:18 GMT
#346
On August 29 2013 22:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv, read FT's filter from Titanic and GoT and look at his general attitude towards me from the start of the game.



Nah after GoT, he has reason for calling you out that seems non alignment indicative to me.
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 29 2013 14:20 GMT
#347
On August 29 2013 23:18 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 22:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv, read FT's filter from Titanic and GoT and look at his general attitude towards me from the start of the game.



Nah after GoT, he has reason for calling you out that seems non alignment indicative to me.

Why did he do that in the same manner in Titanic then?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 14:21 GMT
#348
On August 29 2013 23:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
That makes a lot of sense marv. I agree. Although i have a problem with Tutankoopa's posts regarding what i brought up earlier today (and that includes Hopeless). Also Hopeless was at least for me pretty scummy in LXI for the whole game and he was town.

Anyways, I think you are right in what you say and he deserves a closer look.

What do you think of Sylencia hopping to Sno and justifying it "via Hopeless' filter"?


To the bolded, this is basically the primary reason my vote isn't on him :p I've found town-hopeless scummy on more than one occasion. Actually I was going to sit on those suspicions and see what happened, but I did that in...uh...Fruity and that didn't work out so well for me either.

I'm kinda confused about where Syl went and came from, I need 15 minutes to sit and think and look at it. Maybe I'll grab that time while i'm at work, otherwise this evening when i'm home. Stop trying to get me sacked ^_^

P.S. you've been friendlier/more engaging today than usual, is there a reason?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 29 2013 14:26 GMT
#349
I am trying to play in a way i get not discredited for shitposting and other shit. After i lynched WoS in 4 Persona i was really demotivated and angry at myself. I clearly get not "given respect" (i mean, even though i can push lynches through the thread is in chaos and my voice is the only one heard) for that, and that hurts the town's play. That's pretty much it.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 14:29 GMT
#350
ok, that's mostly what I expected, thanks.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 29 2013 14:30 GMT
#351
I clearly pleaded with the wrong based gods for no spam
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 29 2013 14:31 GMT
#352
You have no idea how tempted i was to get into a shitfest with yamato last night for what i said earlier today..
+1 points for me for learning something. ^^
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 14:32 GMT
#353
On August 29 2013 23:30 Sn0_Man wrote:
I clearly pleaded with the wrong based gods for no spam


Can you answer rayn's question on Syl that he asked me?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 29 2013 14:32 GMT
#354
hey rayn, why did you vote for sno? I still dont get it.
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 29 2013 14:35 GMT
#355
On August 29 2013 23:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
hey rayn, why did you vote for sno? I still dont get it.

I wanted to see if someone found that post scummy and what Sno had to say about my vote.
table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 29 2013 14:36 GMT
#356
On August 29 2013 23:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 23:18 Onegu wrote:
On August 29 2013 22:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv, read FT's filter from Titanic and GoT and look at his general attitude towards me from the start of the game.



Nah after GoT, he has reason for calling you out that seems non alignment indicative to me.

Why did he do that in the same manner in Titanic then?



Just thought he held you responseable for his lynch in GoT, which carried over until now. Not sure about the titanic thing.
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 29 2013 14:37 GMT
#357
EBWOP: After sciberbia commented on Sno's post i found him scummy for that and decided to unvote and see what sciberbia's follow up was.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 29 2013 14:38 GMT
#358
right...


No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 29 2013 14:38 GMT
#359
On August 29 2013 23:36 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 23:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 29 2013 23:18 Onegu wrote:
On August 29 2013 22:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv, read FT's filter from Titanic and GoT and look at his general attitude towards me from the start of the game.



Nah after GoT, he has reason for calling you out that seems non alignment indicative to me.

Why did he do that in the same manner in Titanic then?



Just thought he held you responseable for his lynch in GoT, which carried over until now. Not sure about the titanic thing.

That makes no sense because FT never held me responsible for his lynch in GoT. Or, of course he did so AFTER the game when he found out i was scum, but it was iamp who was pushing FT lynch, not me.

Titanic happened before GoT, that's why you should look at it, because that's.. you know, important.
table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 29 2013 14:41 GMT
#360
On August 29 2013 23:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 23:36 Onegu wrote:
On August 29 2013 23:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 29 2013 23:18 Onegu wrote:
On August 29 2013 22:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv, read FT's filter from Titanic and GoT and look at his general attitude towards me from the start of the game.



Nah after GoT, he has reason for calling you out that seems non alignment indicative to me.

Why did he do that in the same manner in Titanic then?



Just thought he held you responseable for his lynch in GoT, which carried over until now. Not sure about the titanic thing.

That makes no sense because FT never held me responsible for his lynch in GoT. Or, of course he did so AFTER the game when he found out i was scum, but it was iamp who was pushing FT lynch, not me.

Titanic happened before GoT, that's why you should look at it, because that's.. you know, important.



Ok I will check it out.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 150 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 387
RotterdaM64
Rex61
TKL 23
SteadfastSC19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
RotterdaM 64
Rex 61
Codebar 41
TKL 23
SteadfastSC 19
ByuN 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3199
Shuttle 1225
Bisu 762
Soulkey 679
Horang2 570
Jaedong 552
BeSt 414
actioN 334
Mong 329
Soma 253
[ Show more ]
firebathero 250
Stork 196
Larva 166
Rush 161
Mini 126
Last 112
Hyun 103
Zeus 92
Pusan 87
PianO 74
ZerO 73
Free 69
910 68
Mind 65
Shine 57
Snow 47
hero 40
sorry 40
Shinee 39
sSak 28
Sharp 28
Bale 22
Sexy 21
ToSsGirL 20
HiyA 20
ZergMaN 19
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
JYJ 6
scan(afreeca) 6
yabsab 1
Dota 2
XcaliburYe277
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss730
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King241
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes242
Other Games
gofns45577
singsing1937
B2W.Neo210
DeMusliM180
Pyrionflax170
KnowMe140
Livibee140
Trikslyr22
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• Shiphtur479
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 51m
The PondCast
22h 51m
INu's Battles
23h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.