• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:07
CEST 16:07
KST 23:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War115.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8954 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 19:10 GMT
#2495
On September 04 2013 03:00 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 02:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh I didn't understand the doublevote. I don't have to be sure of anyone else yet, which is good.
Just get rid of Geript and be done with it. I know the guy's townplay and this 100% is not it.

For when I flip:
Oats for reasons I pointed out before. Everything still applies.
Rayn for defending Oats on completely bs reasons and filter length
Risen for being too obtuse to be town
Slam for not being fun to play with (anyone who's seen him play can spot easy differences). Obv not town.
WoS for this post. This is not town WoS. I've had weird feelings about him all game and this post solidifies my position that he's scum. Can't explain why I feel this way, but these reads on people (eg Mocsta in goldrush) have always been right.
There was one more I forgot. But pressure Randombum and Clarity.

Gassy is obv town and you guys will retardly sheep onto him no doubt. No reason for him not to double check if his action went through first before responding as scum.

I think giro is town but can't place why (not 100%) though. Kits is town too IMO and will die tonight.


Am I missing something? Isn't there plenty of day left?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 19:34 GMT
#2501
An interesting move randombum, we'll see how it plays out. Personally I view it as someone who's trying to get off their scumbuddy in the hopes that potentially someone will pick up the lynch momentum with you. But then I'm probably biased when it comes to discussing people voting for me. After looking at the vote thread I will say this, though. I find it very interesting that while geript is your "#1 scum read", and isn't in line to be lynched, your vote goes on someone else. Especially when the vote counts are so close. ESPECIALLY after geript gives a martyr post when he isn't the one on the block. Was this a plan laid out so geript could give a final post and drop from the radar while you came in and tried to start something on me while appearing to just apply pressure?

Regardless, I'll be voting alakaslam as I don't particularly care which of hassy or geript is lynched. Alakaslam is the one, in my mind, who benefits most from the various people trying to make shifts and I haven't seen anything from him to make me think he's town. Reading over his filter doesn't do anything in his favor. As town and a major candidate for lynching he should be trying to help us as much as possible.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 19:41 GMT
#2502
On September 04 2013 03:32 Onegu wrote:
Another thing from BM chat I just caught a bit ago and got no response yet, master yi claimed Hiro is in BM chat. This has a ton of implications as there should be no way master yi knows hiro is in BM since I just rechecked hiros filter and there is no mention of BM.


Also this needs to be answered. I got caught up in reading other filters and this almost slipped my mind.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 20:13 GMT
#2508
On September 04 2013 05:10 randombum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 04:33 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:23 randombum wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:16 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:13 randombum wrote:
With what has been said since my last post I feel a bit better about slam and hassy. Slam apparently has stated he will start posting coherently, and Hassy's claim makes me want to believe that. However during this time I've gotten worse feelings about risen. He still hasn't done anything to help town find scum. Perhaps this will spur him to try a little harder.

##vote risen

I would still happily support a lynch on any of these 4 with geript still being my top choice.


Or this dude, holy fuck.

"yeah well, there's 4 possible lynches that I have nothing to do with and all of them are fine, but let me put my vote on risen as PRESSURE so that he does something"


I've been on geript since forever, slam/hassy seem to be what the thread is heading towards and who I had commented on before.

So, comment on thread sentiment is wrong, following up my previous statements is wrong, and start on somebody else is wrong. What am I suppose to do? Come up with a huge case on somebody who hasn't been considered at all and try to swing enough people in under 5 hours to get him lynched when my top scum target is still alive?

You've been on my ass all game clarity it's getting annoying.


Dude you just said you feel better about hassy and slam but you're still okay with their lynches.


Why does no one want to lynch this guy?!?!?


Better as where before I had slam/hassy > risen it's not Risen> slam/hassy I'm still not fans of them. Are you purposely missing the point


So while geript is still your number one scum read you're still trying to make the vote counts appear skewed? Why? Pressure? Or trying to save a scum buddy.

If Geript is lynched and flips red random needs to go next.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 20:24 GMT
#2518
I'm confused about the confusion surrounding Hiro. What am I missing? Someone in a QT said something they shouldn't have been able to say, right? Isn't that exactly what a scumslip is? Saying something when you shouldn't have access to the knowledge required?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 22:32 GMT
#2576
On September 04 2013 06:44 HiroPro wrote:
An anonymous person who says that they're third party tells you with no proof that they somehow know I am in the Mesa QT and you believe them? Please tell me you guys aren't this bad -_-

Doesnt look like anyone is willing to vote obviousone so I'm voting for Risen.

##Unvote
##Vote Risen

Not sure if bad or scum. In b4 hassy gets lynched over geript.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 23:09 GMT
#2596
I'm confused, there's one really sketch guy voting for me. Why are people freaking out about last minute vote swaps.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 23:17 GMT
#2606
We get you want oats dead. At this point you need to make up your mind so there's no last second shenans. Your holding out is super scummy.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 23:22 GMT
#2616
On September 04 2013 08:20 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:13 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:11 Cephiro wrote:
Scum thank their gods for me not having a multikill weapon -_- I'm starting to get frustrated of not being able to kill scum.


Are you saying none of geript, slam or hassy are scum? Because they all have 6 votes and you're on someone that won't get lynched.


I'm starting to think that at least Geript's town. He's doing exactly what a townie should do; get as many reads as you can before you're going to get killed.

Hell, kill me if you want. Keep Geript. You'll probably get more information from my flip than his

What is this? Looks like martyrpost yo.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 23:23 GMT
#2619
So geript martyrpost, hassy martyrpost... anyone else?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 23:27 GMT
#2626
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 23:32 GMT
#2640
I get one.

[image loading]
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 23:34 GMT
#2645
As much as I would love to continue posting popcorn and shots fired gifs I don't think grey would appreciate it. So please stop baiting me.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 23:35 GMT
#2652
On September 04 2013 08:33 Hassybaby wrote:
Np, we're martyring for each other.

After my flip, DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER GOING AFTER KITA. Everything he's done is logical and has good basis behind it, plus his responses are intelligent.

Instead, have a look at people who either a) defended me instantly without me giving much of an explanation (way too easy towncred when i flip) like Oats, or those who totally took out the possibility that I fucked up.

Also look at Felkyr. Placing a vote "(to even out the distribution between three largest picks"? Really? That's fully setting up for a mislynch

See how useful those last two paragraphs are? Vote geript/slam 2013
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 23:38 GMT
#2655
Man hassy if you get lynched I'm in a lot of trouble lol
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 23:58 GMT
#2708
That's a lot of shuffling last second.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 00:44 GMT
#2764
On September 04 2013 09:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 09:35 Cephiro wrote:
What are you trying to point out? That the moderator had the count wrong by mistake? Exactly the same persons are on Hassybaby in those quotes, and the latter one is correct, where geript is worth -1?


Explain to me the reasoning behind the last second switch?
Working from the assumption that you didn't know that your switch wouldn't matter.

And no, the first votecount has 9 people. +8 - X = 7, X = 1 Second votecount has 9 people. +8 -X = 8, X = 0
It's because something changed the fate, read geripts role pm.


On September 04 2013 08:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Well one minute to defense myself here goes


On September 04 2013 09:00 Alakaslam wrote:
Abra kadabra Alakaslam


Maybe?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 00:52 GMT
#2779
Vayne why did you send in the action to change fate?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 01:42 GMT
#2807
On September 04 2013 10:39 Crossfire99 wrote:
Oops. I realized the Fate is wrong. It should be at 2. I'll get GreY to fix the post when he can. Carry on.


Does this mean geript's vote should still have been -1 and Alaka should be dead?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 06:01 GMT
#2844
On September 04 2013 14:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kita is confirmed town by the way, in case anyone was having lingering doubts DON'T. I toyed with the notion, but there's simply no conceivable reason for Kita to share all that info with town like that if he were scum. In fact, medics should probably be on Kita tonight because he's so very close to confirmed town.


I definitely wouldn't do it as scum. Definitely.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 370
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38296
Calm 5892
Bisu 2382
Rain 1656
Jaedong 1004
Horang2 671
FanTaSy 565
BeSt 558
Soma 409
Rush 369
[ Show more ]
Larva 312
Light 295
Stork 274
Snow 192
Zeus 180
ZerO 166
Mind 124
910 104
Barracks 103
Free 101
Killer 90
Sea.KH 55
Hyun 52
Mong 49
Shinee 48
ToSsGirL 40
sorry 30
Pusan 29
Aegong 23
Hm[arnc] 18
Terrorterran 16
Rock 15
Sexy 15
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Trap 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7293
XaKoH 390
Counter-Strike
fl0m2926
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes317
Other Games
gofns34067
singsing2296
B2W.Neo892
olofmeister869
hiko413
Lowko347
Mlord282
Hui .173
Livibee138
DeMusliM134
djWHEAT107
RotterdaM89
Mew2King70
QueenE51
Trikslyr48
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3627
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade647
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 53m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.