• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:52
CEST 02:52
KST 09:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8990 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 11 2013 22:22 GMT
#2524
Also stutters. Why not stutters.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 12 2013 15:20 GMT
#2609
Rationale for shooting Stutters

1. XigXag didn't post
2. XigXag got shot and flipped scum
3. Stutters doesn't post
4. We should shoot him and see what he flips

Hell if anyone other than Ace has a nuke at their disposal, shoot Stutters, Ace shoots Maju, we lynch someone we don't like, and probably at least one of them flips red. #yolo

Regarding Koshi's conjecture, if geript is scum, Maju is definitely scum, seeing as the lynch was wasted on jampi and then the nuke was shot down. This isn't as solid working backwards (getting Maju's flip and going from there) but it could support the idea that geript is scum.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 12 2013 22:15 GMT
#2692
If maju gets nuked then

##Vote: Stutters695
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 14 2013 03:14 GMT
#2860
CA has always been ninjavoting this game.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 14 2013 03:18 GMT
#2863
On July 14 2013 06:14 johnnywup wrote:
updated kill list! Assuming 5 scum

[image loading]

possible error: Vayne may be switched with SnB. Somewhat less likely because SnB is voting austin atm and it seems unlikely that there's been *that* much bussing this game, but hey it seems to have been working so far so who knows? I feel pretty confident in these reads though. Best lynching order: Maju->Austin->Stutters->Vayne/SnB

Reasons: I won't lie, heavily influenced by Xatalos' post, but beyond that...

Austin's "defense" to xatalos isn't really a defense at all...It's reads like him saying "yup, that's absolutely correct, but I'm still not scum". He didn't really...have a defense? It really really didn't seem like it to me. His "advanced knowledge", as ace pointed out, is still disconcerting to me. Also, everything on Xatalos' post.

Day 2 lynch was exactly like Day 1 lynch. Just that makes me feel like MajuGarzett is definitely scum. Since starting to be the popular vote to kill, he has done nothing. It's like he knows hes going to die as scum and doesn't want to give town any more information. He could be pretty busy as a townie...but I think thats very very unlikely at this point.

Stutters: He's faking his role PM, pretty obviously to me. The PM he said he received says nothing about which types of nukes there are to fake (only that there are different types of nukes...), there's no indication of how to submit an action or when, etc. Additionally, Toy Store doesn't fit the theme of this game. It feels ridiculously fabricated, or he's leaving something out. Unless he shares his actual role PM and has a damned good reason on why he faked his role pm...twice... I can't see him being a townie. OH I just had a thought. Ace admitted to having a KP but wasn't killed at night, which makes 0 sense unless scum knows that the nuke was faked so it's possible that Stutters is a "Toy Store" or something along those lines, but isn't town aligned and didn't post a bunch of his role PM.

VA & SnB: I'm a LOT less confident about these. I believe SnB may be a scum aligned Immune One. Sort of gut read. I don't like how he's been playing and it feels pretty scummy to me but I can't really put my finger on anything. VA: Basically what xata said, not much else to offer, but I don't like how he's pursuing Chezinu so much right now, and just assuming he's scum. I don't see how he could even have a gut read on chezinu, I can't read him at all...he's chezinu. This is also a gut read...not very confident. I think ONE of these is probably scum, but not both.


Do I spot a shitty MS Paint pic? I do bad things to people who don't tryhard on MS Paint...
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 14 2013 14:09 GMT
#2963
Deadline is in 8 hours, we need a votecount
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 14 2013 14:40 GMT
#2978
Rereading thread

On July 14 2013 23:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Sent if you can you should nuke somebody else today to make our lynch options easier.


Even without the deadline, I only had one nuke. I'm effectively a VT for the rest of the game.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 14 2013 15:22 GMT
#2988
I'm going to give Stutters a chance, his shoddy roleposts notwithstanding.

##Unvote
##Vote: Chezinu
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 14 2013 15:23 GMT
#2989
Also if Ace's nuke goes through but we lynch Maju at the same time, it won't show both according to Artanis. So there's a chance we won't be able to discern Stutters' claims if we lynch and nuke Maju at the same time.

Get off of Maju and let's see what the nuke does today.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 14 2013 16:55 GMT
#3021
On July 15 2013 01:51 strongandbig wrote:
I'm down to lynch geript for using his defense on jampi, but I'd rather lynch Austin.

I don't understand why stutters would have given ace the nuke, then told us it was fake, if it was actually real and stutters is scum. That whole concept just doesn't really compute for me, what action would he have been trying to induce by the lie.

If people really think Maju is scum then I don't think it makes sense to let the nuke land "just in case" stutters was lying and it's real. If you think Maju is scum, lynch him. Then lynch stutters if you think him lying about his role is a scum tell. But we know he lied about his role at least once, how does it make a difference if he lied a second time and the first time was actually the true one.


What if he lied both times? He never answered the question about how he got PM'ed "types of nukes" but never bothered to ask what types there are.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 14 2013 17:53 GMT
#3052
On July 15 2013 02:28 Stutters695 wrote:
Or the hosts felt that having a role with the knowledge of every type of nuke on towns side would be game breaking? Or the host forgot to say toy store owner. There are plenty of scenarios that fit this yet you aren't even considering them.

Sentinel I answered what you're saying I didn't.


Where at? Does this mean you know about the types of nukes now?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 14 2013 21:17 GMT
#3170
I'll be back in an hour and a half or so, have to go pick up friend from airport
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 14 2013 22:56 GMT
#3308
On July 15 2013 07:33 johnnywup wrote:
Boson: why isn't Sentinel bolded? He nuked a scum. I mean, it could be a bus but I doubt it.

And I agree with all your reads.


I have the same question.

Anyways I'm home. I can't really be mad since I didn't push anyone, so I was pretty much useless this day. Now I believe Stutters' role a little more. What I doubt is the alignment of the role. We've seen a NK technician on both sides so painting the words a different color could be used without much suspicion.

On July 15 2013 02:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 02:28 Stutters695 wrote:
Or the hosts felt that having a role with the knowledge of every type of nuke on towns side would be game breaking? Or the host forgot to say toy store owner. There are plenty of scenarios that fit this yet you aren't even considering them.

Sentinel I answered what you're saying I didn't.


Where at? Does this mean you know about the types of nukes now?


I want both these questions answered please.

Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 16:50 GMT
#3339
If anyone can donate nukes, donate them to me.

You can trust me because I nuke scum. But I have no nukes to nuke scum with anymore. Please help me.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 16:51 GMT
#3340
On July 16 2013 01:31 Onegu wrote:
Nuke deadline passed suprised none launched.


No it hasn't, we have over 24 hours left.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 16:59 GMT
#3342
On July 16 2013 01:56 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 01:51 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 16 2013 01:31 Onegu wrote:
Nuke deadline passed suprised none launched.


No it hasn't, we have over 24 hours left.

It is night atm. 5 hours till day.

Wait wat

Ooooooh I thought OP wasn't updated. Ok.

Everyone still send me your nukes if you can. I do good things with nukes.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 19:02 GMT
#3353
On July 16 2013 02:06 johnnywup wrote:
Who are your top 3 for nuking? And in what order?


Assuming we lynch Maju

1. Stutters
2. Stutters
3. Chezinu
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 19:03 GMT
#3354
EBWOP - 2 was supposed to be austinmcc, I switched Stutters to #1
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 19:33 GMT
#3359
As much as I love being confirmed town and not obligated to post anything useful, here are some rationales

Stutters All he's done is lurk and admit his role is to give fake nukes to people. As a towny, this role has questionable use other than trolling. He could give them to scummers but scummers already have silent nukes. So he could just give it to someone he thinks is a scummer and watch who he hits, learning who is town through multiple layers of WIFOM, enough to make the reads those nukes give questionable. If he gives them to towns, well that just hampers the town effort.

Note that a Cheap Chinese Nuke Manufacturer could be a blue role. You vig your townreads and hope that they can kill a scum or two with your nukes, but no guarantees the nukes work. A Toy Store has no benefit to town.

Chezinu I just don't like him. First he speaks in ways that make no sense to me and then he lurks for the second half of the game. His voting patters combined with general ninjavoting suggest to me, as well as spoilering his townreads, suggest to me that he doesn't actually want to push anything and can just settle for someone else pushing the wrong person and then piggybacking on that wagon.

strongandbig contributes nothing and is happy with contributing nothing.

On July 10 2013 23:26 strongandbig wrote:
Hi newbmen

I want to lynch vayne today. Or possibly Austin, or if someone writes a big case on someone else I'll consider it. I don't want to lynch ace yet but I guess I will actually have to look into his filter if people really want to go for him. Can someone summarize or make explicit the case on him?


Back when I was playing 5 games at the same time this guy would've been textbook scum to me, except then I learned that Vayne did exactly the same thing in Roulette and rolled town. Maybe he's lazy, just like me. So no, I don't think he's a scummer.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 19:37 GMT
#3362
Yolo Swaggins and the Fellowship of the Bling have not commanded Oats's death yet
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14717
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
Doublelift4306
Other Games
summit1g9295
FrodaN2702
JimRising 640
PiGStarcraft474
KnowMe182
ViBE130
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King68
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1320
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 9m
INu's Battles
11h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 9m
Replay Cast
22h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.