• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:57
CEST 21:57
KST 04:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8792 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 19:52 GMT
#401
On June 23 2013 04:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 04:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Since I have yet to flip, I'm going to assume that was a fake day vig kill.


go for it, no hosts are around to activate it thus we wait. You aren't dead until they post.


Well since I am thinking it's faked to try and get me to reveal more.....I will not be revealing any information. Honestly my reads are not good because it's day 1, killing me because of a poor fos on you is very strange. I would not have been able to get you lynched anyways.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 19:58 GMT
#409
On June 23 2013 04:54 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 04:52 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Since I have yet to flip, I'm going to assume that was a fake day vig kill.


go for it, no hosts are around to activate it thus we wait. You aren't dead until they post.


Well since I am thinking it's faked to try and get me to reveal more.....I will not be revealing any information. Honestly my reads are not good because it's day 1, killing me because of a poor fos on you is very strange. I would not have been able to get you lynched anyways.


its not your FoS you tard. Its you actively lying/trolling. Dont like it? Don't troll and lie.

I don't care if your reads are good or bad. Don't post em with 0 reasoning. Then don't actively lie and make shit up when under pressure.


LOL. I trolled when everyone was trolling. When people started being serious I stopped trolling. I never lied.

So players should all just hide in corners and never post their reads? That's a good way to prevent town from giving their opinions to eachother.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 20:00 GMT
#412
On June 23 2013 04:57 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 04:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
( 1 )I'm defending my FOS. You guys can think that I'm the worst player ever if you want. In all honestly I have no real reads, but you asked for some, so I attemped to give them.

( 2 ) Also BloodyCobbler has revealed he has a killing ability.

( 3 ) My role is pretty weak / lame. I just giving you my opinion, you know in this game that is based on opinions?

( 4 ) Also if I was Mafia, It would be pretty dumb of me to gather this much attention. I find that this day has actually been fairly useful.


Added the numbers myself:
1 - FoS is meaningless. if you have no reads, say so, and come up with some after you do some real reading of the thread.

2 - Are you serious?

3 - Once again, this has absolutely no alignment indication whatsoever. It doesn't matter what people's opinions of their roles are or whether they are in fact weak or strong---people can act in whatever way they feel like while having those roles.

4 - WIFOM

Hey Acro.
If I'm noobie town or bad scum, what does that make this guy?


BC what did you just do


Noob town. But he might just have gotten shot already, so we'll see soon enough.


As I have said, my intent was to get shot at night. I didn't anticipate BC actually killing me during the day. We will see how things go. :D
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 20:07 GMT
#421
On June 23 2013 05:01 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 04:58 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:54 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:52 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Since I have yet to flip, I'm going to assume that was a fake day vig kill.


go for it, no hosts are around to activate it thus we wait. You aren't dead until they post.


Well since I am thinking it's faked to try and get me to reveal more.....I will not be revealing any information. Honestly my reads are not good because it's day 1, killing me because of a poor fos on you is very strange. I would not have been able to get you lynched anyways.


its not your FoS you tard. Its you actively lying/trolling. Dont like it? Don't troll and lie.

I don't care if your reads are good or bad. Don't post em with 0 reasoning. Then don't actively lie and make shit up when under pressure.


LOL. I trolled when everyone was trolling. When people started being serious I stopped trolling. I never lied.

So players should all just hide in corners and never post their reads? That's a good way to prevent town from giving their opinions to eachother.


What? I said dont post without reasonings. If you think x is town or x is mafia, why?

The reasons you have for why someone is or isn't something is how other players can better base their own read on you -_-

If i just generically post a list of who I think is town or mafia. What fucking information does that give you with no reasoning behind it? Dick fucking all.


I don't think you understand how day 1's work
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 20:11 GMT
#428
On June 23 2013 05:07 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:07 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:01 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:58 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:54 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:52 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Since I have yet to flip, I'm going to assume that was a fake day vig kill.


go for it, no hosts are around to activate it thus we wait. You aren't dead until they post.


Well since I am thinking it's faked to try and get me to reveal more.....I will not be revealing any information. Honestly my reads are not good because it's day 1, killing me because of a poor fos on you is very strange. I would not have been able to get you lynched anyways.


its not your FoS you tard. Its you actively lying/trolling. Dont like it? Don't troll and lie.

I don't care if your reads are good or bad. Don't post em with 0 reasoning. Then don't actively lie and make shit up when under pressure.


LOL. I trolled when everyone was trolling. When people started being serious I stopped trolling. I never lied.

So players should all just hide in corners and never post their reads? That's a good way to prevent town from giving their opinions to eachother.


What? I said dont post without reasonings. If you think x is town or x is mafia, why?

The reasons you have for why someone is or isn't something is how other players can better base their own read on you -_-

If i just generically post a list of who I think is town or mafia. What fucking information does that give you with no reasoning behind it? Dick fucking all.


I don't think you understand how day 1's work


I don't think you understand how this game works.

I didn't reveal I was a vigi on day one. I didn't get raged at trolls either.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 20:13 GMT
#432
How long should we consider waiting before we realize BC just tried to fake day shoot me.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 20:24 GMT
#446
On June 23 2013 05:15 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:00 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:57 Acrofales wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
( 1 )I'm defending my FOS. You guys can think that I'm the worst player ever if you want. In all honestly I have no real reads, but you asked for some, so I attemped to give them.

( 2 ) Also BloodyCobbler has revealed he has a killing ability.

( 3 ) My role is pretty weak / lame. I just giving you my opinion, you know in this game that is based on opinions?

( 4 ) Also if I was Mafia, It would be pretty dumb of me to gather this much attention. I find that this day has actually been fairly useful.


Added the numbers myself:
1 - FoS is meaningless. if you have no reads, say so, and come up with some after you do some real reading of the thread.

2 - Are you serious?

3 - Once again, this has absolutely no alignment indication whatsoever. It doesn't matter what people's opinions of their roles are or whether they are in fact weak or strong---people can act in whatever way they feel like while having those roles.

4 - WIFOM

Hey Acro.
If I'm noobie town or bad scum, what does that make this guy?


BC what did you just do


Noob town. But he might just have gotten shot already, so we'll see soon enough.


As I have said, my intent was to get shot at night. I didn't anticipate BC actually killing me during the day. We will see how things go. :D


Not that this matters much, but I will never EVER understand this play. While there is nothing wrong with a VT getting shot at night, the way to do is not to claim you're a blue, which is more likely to get you lynched than shot, it is to put scum under pressure with good play, so they feel threatened by you.

This is the second time in a game where someone comes from another forum with completely illogical D1 play with the "intention of drawing a shot on N1".. and ends up creating a shitstorm and getting town all batshit crazy. WHY?!!!

/rant off

I never claimed that I am a blue. Where are you getting at with this?

Just because I am using a different strategy than you would use does not make it poor play or illogical.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 20:26 GMT
#449
On June 23 2013 05:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:24 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:15 Acrofales wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:00 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:57 Acrofales wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
( 1 )I'm defending my FOS. You guys can think that I'm the worst player ever if you want. In all honestly I have no real reads, but you asked for some, so I attemped to give them.

( 2 ) Also BloodyCobbler has revealed he has a killing ability.

( 3 ) My role is pretty weak / lame. I just giving you my opinion, you know in this game that is based on opinions?

( 4 ) Also if I was Mafia, It would be pretty dumb of me to gather this much attention. I find that this day has actually been fairly useful.


Added the numbers myself:
1 - FoS is meaningless. if you have no reads, say so, and come up with some after you do some real reading of the thread.

2 - Are you serious?

3 - Once again, this has absolutely no alignment indication whatsoever. It doesn't matter what people's opinions of their roles are or whether they are in fact weak or strong---people can act in whatever way they feel like while having those roles.

4 - WIFOM

Hey Acro.
If I'm noobie town or bad scum, what does that make this guy?


BC what did you just do


Noob town. But he might just have gotten shot already, so we'll see soon enough.


As I have said, my intent was to get shot at night. I didn't anticipate BC actually killing me during the day. We will see how things go. :D


Not that this matters much, but I will never EVER understand this play. While there is nothing wrong with a VT getting shot at night, the way to do is not to claim you're a blue, which is more likely to get you lynched than shot, it is to put scum under pressure with good play, so they feel threatened by you.

This is the second time in a game where someone comes from another forum with completely illogical D1 play with the "intention of drawing a shot on N1".. and ends up creating a shitstorm and getting town all batshit crazy. WHY?!!!

/rant off

I never claimed that I am a blue. Where are you getting at with this?

Just because I am using a different strategy than you would use does not make it poor play or illogical.

You've been playing with Vayne haven't you?

Who? :p
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 20:36 GMT
#454
On June 23 2013 05:32 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:21 s0Lstice wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:15 s0Lstice wrote:
WoS,

you are suggesting that BC, aware of his meta, is impersonating his town meta (losing temper) for the purposes of manipulation?

If so, how is this more likely than the simple explanation that 'BC is playing to his meta.'

Remember Les Mafia?
That's how.


The reason meta works at all is because people play to it without realizing it. If meta was manipulable i.e. I know my meta and can therefore use it to confuse people...then meta would break down entirely.

I think you believe what you are saying though, so I don't care so much about how correct I think your view on it is.

You really think something this obvious that people recognize BC for is something he'd do without realizing it? This isn't a subtle tell we're talking about here like misspelling words or using certain phrases. Meta is completely manipulable on a grand scale; it's the subtle things that actually make meta reads useful. I found it particularly easy to play to my town meta on all the obvious points that people recognized me for, but I can think of a couple things I definitely did completely differently that game that nobody picked up on that would have gotten me nailed.


Tell me this. If I am scum and you think I am faking my town meta just answer me this. Why would I bother shooting someone I think is actively fucking with the thread when its far easier to sit back and let him be a fucktard? Why would I not wait until someone appeared everyone wanted dead and shoot them, or just hold off and wait and strike at a more advantageous moment?

I honestly don't care if you think I am scum or not, but arguing based on the fact I can change my own meta while not accounting for the rest of the things that should be accounted for is odd.

If you are scum you can get away with a free kill on someone and just say it was because he was trolling. If I flipped town, you claim I was trolling anti-town and have helped the town.

Also you can go ahead and stop pushing that you have day vig abilities. It's been over an hour.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 21:03 GMT
#483
On June 23 2013 05:52 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
hosts totally afk the shot is real guys

Posted 1 minute after the vote count. GG.

Shot probably fake, or failed for some other reason. Which is weird, because both BC and sk8r seem convinced it had no reason to fail.

Sk8r! Are you bulletproof?


Nope. I most certainly am not.

I was going to go cry of getting killed day 1 in my first TL Mafia game. But apparently, BC trolls the trolls with fake day vigi claims.



Ok so BC has -

Claimed to be vigi
Claimed to write his own role, aka vigi
Lied about shooting me, to either pressure me into revealing information or something. I was convinced it was real up until now.

I have no meta reasoning. People say this makes me illogical when really I need to do plays like this to gain information on them. I'm not going to read through all your past games to get an idea of the Meta.

I voted him for no reason, true. He then tunneled me hard and then tried to day shoot me. His reasonings were that I were being anti-town for not revealing reads on a troll post I made.

So grats, you forced me to hint at my role. Except now you revealed that you are lying about your role. I am not bulletproof in any way.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 21:31 GMT
#497
On June 23 2013 06:27 Zephirdd wrote:
Now I'm just waiting for dat actions post .-.


Yep my last will.

I was actually not trolling. Please don't buddy onto someone who kills towns at a whim. You may be mad that I trolled and didn't have reasons for my trolling (day 1...) but I assure you everything I did had a reason.

My final ##lovetap

##Lovetap s0lstice
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 21:34 GMT
#499
On June 23 2013 06:31 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
I was roleblocked -_-



Roleblocked after actions were sent?

I can confirm I got no feedback. BC was lying.

xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 21:38 GMT
#505
On June 23 2013 06:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hold on though, Sent did say there were 4 actions, no?


Post says last few actions. But that implies three or more. Which means he actually attempted to shoot me or at least sent them an action saying that.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 21:48 GMT
#510
On June 23 2013 06:38 Zephirdd wrote:
sk8r, play it out. Consider Dandel Ion's posting and tell me how town/antitown it is. You can redeem yourself, y'know


I think Dandel is fairly town. His trolling at start is not anti town, just bored day one shenanigans. He is probably the only one defending me and agreeing with my FOS. His initials posts were trolling, and then he came back to post seriously.

Also, because he did the ##Lovetap (unsure if his counts though) then he is likely not scum. I can only base this off me knowing my own alignment and knowing that scum know all of eachother. So scum would not want to give me the chance to use it. A town would expect that at worst if I was scum, my scum buddies would be able to charge my ability anyways, so it wouldn't hurt to do it. At best they would be giving me an oppurtunity to use my abilities against the scum.

I do not think trolling is a scum tell. His reactions to BC shooting me where that of a town berating a bad vigi.

Dandel to me right now is most likely a town member.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 21:59 GMT
#516
On June 23 2013 06:53 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 06:48 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I do not think trolling is a scum tell. His reactions to BC shooting me where that of a town berating a bad vigi.

Why does this make you think he's town?


This in itself doesn't, but coupled with the rest of my post it helps add to my opinion of him as a town. From a town perspective, me not dying means that BC got lucky and didn't kill a town member.

Berating a vigi who will kill people that are anti town is in hopes that he will not continue day killing for no reason. A very pro town thing. However, since Dandel is in the same position as me i.e. Threatened by an over-emotional vigi. It makes sense that he is going to call him out on making a bad decision.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 22:50 GMT
#526
On June 23 2013 07:29 geript wrote:
I'll have to go bad and look again, but there's still no assurance you're town. My point is that berating someone for shooting anti-town town before they flip isn't something that town actually can do as they aren't informed on who's town or not.


Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:41 Dandel Ion wrote:
why are you trying to play like in LXI? (need i remind you of the outcome?)

You could be trying to improve instead of repeating the same old mistakes, and you not doing so has a clear motivation as mafia since it's ez town meta to mold yourself into
As town, the explanation is basically that you are unwilling to learn from your mistakes. Do you want me to think that of you? Cuz it seems like you do.


This post comes in wholly assuming that BC and St8ter are town. Yet, for much of this time Dandel has been pushing BC as a lynch target. Those mind sets don't match at all especially since Dandel was berating BC for shooting at anti town town.

So why do you think that Dandel's actions make him look towny Sk8ter?

I can not prove I am town. It can only be stated and looked at retroactively to find other towns after I flip.

True, but everyone can agree that him using his day vig ability was not a good play. Town would not want the vig to go and kill again with such a poor reason.

A Mafia would not mind having a Vigi that randomly shoots town trolls, and would not speak against it.

I am not seeing what makes you think he is asusming BC and myself are town. He was comparing BC to another game and saying if he is town, he is not playing well. Dandel would assume that BC would not continue to play poorly and instead concluded that he is scum. *My interpretation, Dandel may have been thinking something else.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 00:05 GMT
#546
On June 23 2013 08:47 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 07:50 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I am not seeing what makes you think he is asusming BC and myself are town. He was comparing BC to another game and saying if he is town, he is not playing well. Dandel would assume that BC would not continue to play poorly and instead concluded that he is scum. *My interpretation, Dandel may have been thinking something else.

In LXI BC played terribly and gave the game to scum on a silver platter. The assumption is that he's playing badly again and therefor town. But if he's playing badly and shoots you, that impugns that you're town (shooting scum d1 is good play obviously).

Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 06:59 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Berating a vigi who will kill people that are anti town is in hopes that he will not continue day killing for no reason. A very pro town thing. However, since Dandel is in the same position as me i.e. Threatened by an over-emotional vigi. It makes sense that he is going to call him out on making a bad decision.


The thing is as a vigi, you're supposed to kill anti town elements. How is it that you've come out of this whole D1 shot scenario with the fact that Dandel is town instead of trying to get a better read on BC or be able to build a good case on BC being scum?

The first thing sounds good.

The second part -
Killing anti town is not the same as killing scum. I will disagree with you there. Even if he believed I was anti town, acting on it day one is a poor move. I did post the new reads on BC after I believed it was fake, you are quoting only my most recent post.

While it's possible that someone created a role that can roleblock after something happened. I don't see any reason why someone wouldn't admit to at least making the role. I will say that I did not make that role.

I initially thought perhaps there was a day healer, but I had no message about being attacked, and dismissed that. Until someone claims that they created a role that can either roleblock someone after they declared their action (which btw is a terrible role. Seeing as it only affects day abilities. Be ashamed of yourself for giving someone that) then I think it is fake.

I know for sure I was not attacked and healed. What I conclude -

BC attempted to confuse me into revealing information about my role before death by faking a vigi kill and that he picked the role for himself, which is notably convenient. His reasoning was because I'm a troll and anti-town and that killing me early would prevent me from hurting the game in the future, by comparing me to other players who have apparently done this. I would like to say again, trying to Meta an unknown player and comparing me to players you know is not going to give you a good idea of my playstyle.

I am curious why other players are not seeing him as scummy after all this? Perhaps scum protecting.

Killing someone you think is a town because they posted something anti-town is even more Anti town.

@Solstice, what is your opinion on BC, and me while you are at it?
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 00:11 GMT
#549
On June 23 2013 08:56 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 08:33 s0Lstice wrote:
lol this should be good.

Acro...skater was the target of the shot, time is going to dilate for him while waiting for a mod post, hence he'll be the one to decide its fake first.

There was literally only 20 minutes between the shot and sk8er assuming that it was fake, though. That is some very unrealistic expectations of a host (given that neither had shown signs of being here for hours before that point).


I had only two choices
either assume it's fake
or die

or maybe...##Lovetap Acrofales ?
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 00:13 GMT
#551
On June 23 2013 09:10 gonzaw wrote:
XXX, stop with this BC thing too, it's going nowhere.

Comment on other people and shit

...also can I call you XXX? Doesn't matter I'll still call you XXX.


Call me sk8. or sk8rgohan, or sk8rboi or anything, as long as it involves sk8. I might accidently overlook XXX thinking it's not me.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 00:29 GMT
#558
On June 23 2013 09:16 geript wrote:
@Sk8ter. You missed my key question. How is it that pre-shot you have BC as 100% scum (of 130%) but aren't trying to use the shot to help divine BC's alignment? Your post shot conclusion is not a bigger better push on BC but that Dandel is town. Explain.

First of all, holding me to the 100% scum I said in a troll post is just silly. The shot is not alignment indicative, a Scum could just have easily received the ability. I do not know the player well enough to know if he would attempt it as a scum though. Others have mixed reasons, I can only take it as a possibility.

My post shot was initially that he is even more scummy. Later I posted why I thought Dandel is town because someone asked me to. If you want I can quote them for you and you can find their context. Or just filter.

I feel like scum is allowing this day to focus on just BC and I.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 580
ProTech162
BRAT_OK 89
Railgan 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1609
Shuttle 645
Dewaltoss 101
Trap 28
Bale 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Dota 2
420jenkins494
Counter-Strike
fl0m4194
Fnx 657
kRYSTAL_22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4846
Liquid`Hasu597
Other Games
summit1g4471
Liquid`RaSZi1956
FrodaN883
B2W.Neo433
XaKoH 369
C9.Mang0188
ToD170
TKL 96
UpATreeSC80
RotterdaM77
QueenE68
Mew2King29
JuggernautJason15
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
WardiTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2579
League of Legends
• TFBlade889
Other Games
• Shiphtur1326
• imaqtpie882
• WagamamaTV320
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 3m
Patches Events
20h 3m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.