• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:12
CEST 01:12
KST 08:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9302 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 12 2013 17:05 GMT
#42
/IN

Hopefully this is nooby friendly x)
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 13 2013 21:27 GMT
#52
On June 13 2013 18:54 strongandbig wrote:
yeah this is pretty much the opposite of noob-friendly

Show nested quote +

If you don't know the rest of the model OP by now, you probably shouldn't be signing up for this game.


from the OP

I can figure it out
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 14 2013 19:24 GMT
#54
On June 14 2013 19:48 deconduo wrote:
I'll start on the 19th with however many signups I have then.

Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 06:27 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 13 2013 18:54 strongandbig wrote:
yeah this is pretty much the opposite of noob-friendly


If you don't know the rest of the model OP by now, you probably shouldn't be signing up for this game.


from the OP

I can figure it out


If you can follow the other games, you should be fine.

I read them, and checked out the roles. Seems fun. I couldn't find the roles from the most recent pokemon themed game though.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 20 2013 22:21 GMT
#105
On June 21 2013 07:18 austinmcc wrote:
There's flavor and whatnot that we're guaranteed to get, but can we agree not to get TOO themed in terms of creating roles? I've never watched the show but might in the future if I ever have a spare millenium, and would prefer if there are no roles like "You die after the third night CUZ YOUR CHARACTER DIES AT THE END OF SEASON 3 AND IS KILLED BY THIS PERSON"

Exception: any one-shot poisoners used as plot devices by the show.


I have never seen the show. I'm gonna get lynched first x(
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 20 2013 23:01 GMT
#109
On June 21 2013 07:59 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 07:21 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I have never seen the show. I'm gonna get lynched first x(

I approve of this message.


The lynch me first message? You monster
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 21 2013 18:40 GMT
#126
On June 22 2013 02:09 gonzaw wrote:
Yeah I think whoever got my role will obviously know I was the one that made it...
...both for the role and the terrible flavor writing lol

I'm glad i'm pretty unknown in the TL Mafia scene. People aren't going to know what to expect!
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 21 2013 22:36 GMT
#156
I'm coming in STRONG guys. Time to make a huge impression on my first game.

##Vote BloodyC0bbler

We aren't allowed to hint at our role right? I don't have any meta advantages like the rest of you guys, so I'll just be going by my gut.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 21 2013 22:40 GMT
#159
On June 22 2013 07:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 07:36 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I'm coming in STRONG guys. Time to make a huge impression on my first game.

##Vote BloodyC0bbler

We aren't allowed to hint at our role right? I don't have any meta advantages like the rest of you guys, so I'll just be going by my gut.

Oh I'm so impressed.

Now could you respond to Wave's case on you?

Thanks.

His case has some merit, but I could point out some pretty obvious flaws in his arguments.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 21 2013 22:49 GMT
#167
On June 22 2013 07:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 07:40 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:36 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I'm coming in STRONG guys. Time to make a huge impression on my first game.

##Vote BloodyC0bbler

We aren't allowed to hint at our role right? I don't have any meta advantages like the rest of you guys, so I'll just be going by my gut.

Oh I'm so impressed.

Now could you respond to Wave's case on you?

Thanks.

His case has some merit, but I could point out some pretty obvious flaws in his arguments.

Well his arguments about your mental inability from refraining of posting cat pictures with the overarching connection theory that scum players tend to be cat people have a lot of merit, and his points about your easy acceptance of the confirmed scum flip acro's excuses also resonate deeply with my soul.

Look at austin. He's a dog person. that must mean he's town. You howver are a cat person. JUSTIFY THIS BULLSHIT

Well I guess i'm going to have to reveal.

I was blackmailed into only posting cat pictures. I promise I would never post a cat picture, it sickened me to have to go find those pictures and repost them for you guys.

I think mafia right now are - COBBLER and his teammate who forced me to post cat pictures.

Also uhm...I don't know how to say this without being awkward but....Can I get a ##Lovetap ?
##Lovetap Dandel Ion
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 21 2013 22:53 GMT
#169
Yeah.....if it helps you can think of me as xxSK8rGirl277xx
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 21 2013 22:57 GMT
#173
##Lovetap s0Lstice

Nope, the more the merrier :-)
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 21 2013 23:10 GMT
#180
On June 22 2013 08:04 s0Lstice wrote:
So skater guy...I'm in my phone so I cba to check the pregame chat...you said this was your first ever mafia game?


On teamliquid YES. I have played before on other forums before though so i'm not a complete noob.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 21 2013 23:24 GMT
#182
On June 22 2013 08:17 s0Lstice wrote:
Alright then. I like that you are in here posting comfortably. Doesn't mean a ton since you aren't a true newbie, but its a start.


Well i've read the A general guide to Mafia AND How to Improve: Mafia XXX Analysis threads, so i'm basically a master now. Don't be a prude and keep that ##Lovetap to yourself. :-)
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 00:48 GMT
#191
On June 22 2013 09:37 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 09:09 gonzaw wrote:
Shush or I'll poison you once (not twice, just once)

##shoot gonzaw


##Lovetap geript

On June 22 2013 09:12 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Its official, Decon needs to add the rule to the pick their power games

"BC is not allowed to have cool / good roles"

also, dandels insane spamming is annoying.


I have never lynched a town once in all of my TL mafia games. How does it feel to be on my scum list?

The pressure must be unbearable
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 00:59 GMT
#194
On June 22 2013 09:56 s0Lstice wrote:
Also skaterguy, I'm a selfish lover. Sorry


It's okay
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 01:28 GMT
#202
On June 22 2013 10:19 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 09:53 s0Lstice wrote:
Yea BC I'd say your entrance post is the scummiest thing that has happened so far.

Do you think the dandel spam is alignment indicative?


alignment indicative? possibly not? something I hate passionately and if I had a gun would shoot over? Very likely.


SCUMMEH.

I don't like doing this with scum, but I think you need some of this.
##Lovetap BloodyC0bbler

Golden Rule - Do onto others what they would do onto you, especially ##Lovetaps
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 01:31 GMT
#204
On June 22 2013 10:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Alright what in the actual FUCK is going on in here.
Let's see:
Dandel amuses me. The fact that I don't have to be on a scum team with him this game makes it even better since I don't have to freak out at everything he does.
Having never participated in a game like this before I have to ask: are we supposed to be tryharding at all or fucking around all game? There appear to be people firmly entrenched in both camps and I can't honestly say which I want to be a part of yet.

Geript: No love for you. DRIVE THAT TRAIN STRAIGHT INTO MY TUNNEL BABY

I don't know anybody else who posted so I don't have anything else to say.

Actually I do know solstice and BC but I don't care about them.

So, who got my role?


I just wanted to let you know I've got your stream on 24/7 surveillance for scum slips.

and it's Day 1 and I don't think we are allowed to reveal the roles we gave yet. on't quote me on that though.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 01:37 GMT
#208
On June 22 2013 10:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
I WISH I could stream, sadly small children and lack of internet do not allow for such frivolities, at least not until late August or something.

I'ma go play a bot game for my win of the day. Dandel you should play with me. Why don't I have you on my flist? Is it 'cause you're SCUM???

I will not fall for such a weak excuse. You will not trick me into stopping my surveillance!
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 01:48 GMT
#210
On June 22 2013 10:45 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 10:37 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
I WISH I could stream, sadly small children and lack of internet do not allow for such frivolities, at least not until late August or something.

I'ma go play a bot game for my win of the day. Dandel you should play with me. Why don't I have you on my flist? Is it 'cause you're SCUM???

I will not fall for such a weak excuse. You will not trick me into stopping my surveillance!

You found me out. I haz role. Why you blu hunting biznatch?


Those who don't ##lovetap are SCUM

I see you trying to make me jealous by lovetapping WaveofShadow.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 02:03 GMT
#213
On June 22 2013 10:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Totally not scum here!

##Lovetap xxSK8rGUy277xx


Confirmed town Kitaman gets my lovetaps
##Lovetap kitaman27
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 98
Nina 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 569
910 35
MaD[AoV]27
Bale 15
League of Legends
JimRising 666
Counter-Strike
Fnx 666
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox563
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3809
Other Games
summit1g8552
shahzam426
C9.Mang0300
Day[9].tv178
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick323
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie882
• Shiphtur725
• Day9tv178
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
48m
Patches Events
16h 48m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.