• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:57
CEST 21:57
KST 04:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8792 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 02:07 GMT
#218
On June 22 2013 10:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 10:48 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:45 geript wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:37 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
I WISH I could stream, sadly small children and lack of internet do not allow for such frivolities, at least not until late August or something.

I'ma go play a bot game for my win of the day. Dandel you should play with me. Why don't I have you on my flist? Is it 'cause you're SCUM???

I will not fall for such a weak excuse. You will not trick me into stopping my surveillance!

You found me out. I haz role. Why you blu hunting biznatch?


Those who don't ##lovetap are SCUM

I see you trying to make me jealous by lovetapping WaveofShadow.


Anyone potentially activating your role when they have 0 information on you is retarded. You attempting to force said issue makes you more likely scum than town.


I'm just spreading the love. Don't be upset cuz you aint getting any ##Lovetaps



On June 22 2013 11:04 Acrofales wrote:
I'm home! Haven't read anything yet, but after umpteen scumgames and a fairly longish break, I finally rolled town!

Also, in case this plan hasn't been proposed yet, I think everybody should say what character they made the role for. That way, if someone claims, someone else can back that shit up, or act as a lie detector.


And then scum can just kill the person who wrote their role and claim whatever they want. Let's not do this guys.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 02:14 GMT
#220
On June 22 2013 11:07 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 07:34 Dandel Ion wrote:
go team

+ Show Spoiler +
and with that i mean town team+ Show Spoiler +
probably+ Show Spoiler +
Alliance doesnt sound very townish+ Show Spoiler +
what if town was mafia+ Show Spoiler +
but then who was NK?

Either scum was told what the town is called or DI is (unfortunately) town.

And before you guys start, I say unfortunately, because I was looking forward to lynching the crap out of him.

It says in the opening post what the town are called.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 16:21 GMT
#314
On June 22 2013 20:34 strongandbig wrote:
Sk8rboi having his vote on bc is pretty weird ATM. If he's really read up on tlmafia like he says then he must have some idea what he's doing.

I think he's trying to behave like "I not scared noob I vote big shot vet hurr hurr" and get people to have town reads on him. I don't like that. Fos on sk8rboi.


I never said I was a noob. I just don't have the meta advantage that the vets of this forum have. Or disadvantage, I read players based on their posts because I don't have that extra knowledge. So I can't be misled by meta.

Voting bc was just to see reactions.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 16:32 GMT
#317
On June 23 2013 01:27 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 01:21 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 20:34 strongandbig wrote:
Sk8rboi having his vote on bc is pretty weird ATM. If he's really read up on tlmafia like he says then he must have some idea what he's doing.

I think he's trying to behave like "I not scared noob I vote big shot vet hurr hurr" and get people to have town reads on him. I don't like that. Fos on sk8rboi.


I never said I was a noob. I just don't have the meta advantage that the vets of this forum have. Or disadvantage, I read players based on their posts because I don't have that extra knowledge. So I can't be misled by meta.

Voting bc was just to see reactions.

Anything you learned and feel like sharing?


Not any real evidence. Just some suspicions which I will keep to myself for now. Don't want to cause a mislynch because of a poor read. I want to keep my rating of 0% town lynches as town.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 16:46 GMT
#320
StrongandBig, WaveofShadow, and BC are the scums 100%. Sk8 for MVP.

Thank you, good night.

Also about my role, the player who wrote it wanted to gain an advantage on player roles. Everyone suspects something, but only he and I know what it does and now he knows the role he received and mine. Possibly more if he is scum.

I thought about not doing it, but then he still wins if he is scum by knowing i'm out there not using my abilities.

Meta-scum >
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 17:07 GMT
#322
On June 23 2013 01:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 01:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
StrongandBig, WaveofShadow, and BC are the scums 100%. Sk8 for MVP.

Thank you, good night.

Also about my role, the player who wrote it wanted to gain an advantage on player roles. Everyone suspects something, but only he and I know what it does and now he knows the role he received and mine. Possibly more if he is scum.

I thought about not doing it, but then he still wins if he is scum by knowing i'm out there not using my abilities.

Meta-scum >

Care to explain exactly what you're talking about in this post?

Also sorry about letting my tryhard pants fall off, guys, I forgot to put on a belt and someone pantsed me.
In all honestly the reason my posing twas crap then picked up and devolved again is because having never played in this kind of a game before I wasn't exactly sure how seriously people take it and how hard town/scum really try to win (ie do people scumhunt as normal with crazy as fuck roles flying around). It seems as though while there is likely to be more trolling in a game sch as this, people definitely do still want to win; as such I will begin to contribute in earnest.


I'm still not sure of you, Acro. Why haven't you commented much on what Xatalos has to say about me aside from you sharing his suspicions? I am arguably his strongest scumread and so I probably warrant discussion, yet you keep bringing conversation into role-claiming/setup speculation type stuff.


First part -
My suspicions currently based on posting and defending. I don't know about the Meta, perhaps these players are known for defending other towns. Note I have not changed my vote.

Second part -
Self explanatory. Whoever wrote my role now knows that they wrote it. If I die, it's because of this and that they flipped mafia.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 17:15 GMT
#326
On June 23 2013 02:11 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 02:07 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
StrongandBig, WaveofShadow, and BC are the scums 100%. Sk8 for MVP.

Thank you, good night.

Also about my role, the player who wrote it wanted to gain an advantage on player roles. Everyone suspects something, but only he and I know what it does and now he knows the role he received and mine. Possibly more if he is scum.

I thought about not doing it, but then he still wins if he is scum by knowing i'm out there not using my abilities.

Meta-scum >

Care to explain exactly what you're talking about in this post?

Also sorry about letting my tryhard pants fall off, guys, I forgot to put on a belt and someone pantsed me.
In all honestly the reason my posing twas crap then picked up and devolved again is because having never played in this kind of a game before I wasn't exactly sure how seriously people take it and how hard town/scum really try to win (ie do people scumhunt as normal with crazy as fuck roles flying around). It seems as though while there is likely to be more trolling in a game sch as this, people definitely do still want to win; as such I will begin to contribute in earnest.


I'm still not sure of you, Acro. Why haven't you commented much on what Xatalos has to say about me aside from you sharing his suspicions? I am arguably his strongest scumread and so I probably warrant discussion, yet you keep bringing conversation into role-claiming/setup speculation type stuff.


First part -
My suspicions currently based on posting and defending. I don't know about the Meta, perhaps these players are known for defending other towns. Note I have not changed my vote.

Second part -
Self explanatory. Whoever wrote my role now knows that they wrote it. If I die, it's because of this and that they flipped mafia.


I still have no clue what you're on about with the second part. Presumably the lovetaps are part of your role, and not just random crap you made up to have something to talk about on D1. That's fine. However, I fail to see how this gives you any indication of what alignment the maker of your role was.


It doesn't yet. I was letting town know this so if something happens to me then we know the writer of MY card is scum. Ideally thats the only reason why you would force your target to reveal to do their ability is so that the writer are aware of it and can respond according to their alignment.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 17:22 GMT
#328
On June 23 2013 02:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 02:15 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 02:11 Acrofales wrote:
On June 23 2013 02:07 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
StrongandBig, WaveofShadow, and BC are the scums 100%. Sk8 for MVP.

Thank you, good night.

Also about my role, the player who wrote it wanted to gain an advantage on player roles. Everyone suspects something, but only he and I know what it does and now he knows the role he received and mine. Possibly more if he is scum.

I thought about not doing it, but then he still wins if he is scum by knowing i'm out there not using my abilities.

Meta-scum >

Care to explain exactly what you're talking about in this post?

Also sorry about letting my tryhard pants fall off, guys, I forgot to put on a belt and someone pantsed me.
In all honestly the reason my posing twas crap then picked up and devolved again is because having never played in this kind of a game before I wasn't exactly sure how seriously people take it and how hard town/scum really try to win (ie do people scumhunt as normal with crazy as fuck roles flying around). It seems as though while there is likely to be more trolling in a game sch as this, people definitely do still want to win; as such I will begin to contribute in earnest.


I'm still not sure of you, Acro. Why haven't you commented much on what Xatalos has to say about me aside from you sharing his suspicions? I am arguably his strongest scumread and so I probably warrant discussion, yet you keep bringing conversation into role-claiming/setup speculation type stuff.


First part -
My suspicions currently based on posting and defending. I don't know about the Meta, perhaps these players are known for defending other towns. Note I have not changed my vote.

Second part -
Self explanatory. Whoever wrote my role now knows that they wrote it. If I die, it's because of this and that they flipped mafia.


I still have no clue what you're on about with the second part. Presumably the lovetaps are part of your role, and not just random crap you made up to have something to talk about on D1. That's fine. However, I fail to see how this gives you any indication of what alignment the maker of your role was.


It doesn't yet. I was letting town know this so if something happens to me then we know the writer of MY card is scum. Ideally thats the only reason why you would force your target to reveal to do their ability is so that the writer are aware of it and can respond according to their alignment.

How were you forced to reveal your ability exactly? I really don't follow your train of thought.


I was not forced, but if I have to get lovetaps to use my ability then I am either

A) Forced to reveal that I am receiver of the writers role

B) Do not act, Writer doesn't know I have their role but then I am basically just a citizen.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 17:40 GMT
#332
On June 23 2013 02:25 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 01:16 Acrofales wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:05 strongandbig wrote:
Acro you voted me but what do you think of my first post? Y u vote me btw.

Voted for you because you're tricksy scum. You used to be easy to catch, but you've upped your game. Your first post picked on a pretty easy target and gave a rather dubious reason for calling him scum (or at least FoS'ing him).


You're voting me because I'm harder to catch than I used to be? Okay great.

When you say it was "dubious", do you mean that you disagree with my analysis? Because whatshisface just admitted that his bc vote had no real motivation, and I don't buy the "I did it to gauge reactions but I'm not gonna explain what they were or what my analysis is" line, so I'm not feeling too "dubious" here.

You think a random vote before BC even posted would have actually meant something? I am keeping it on him because I'm surprised at how you are trying to discredit me for an action that normal people would have just marked off as trolling.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 18:06 GMT
#335
On June 23 2013 02:53 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 02:40 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 02:25 strongandbig wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:16 Acrofales wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:05 strongandbig wrote:
Acro you voted me but what do you think of my first post? Y u vote me btw.

Voted for you because you're tricksy scum. You used to be easy to catch, but you've upped your game. Your first post picked on a pretty easy target and gave a rather dubious reason for calling him scum (or at least FoS'ing him).


You're voting me because I'm harder to catch than I used to be? Okay great.

When you say it was "dubious", do you mean that you disagree with my analysis? Because whatshisface just admitted that his bc vote had no real motivation, and I don't buy the "I did it to gauge reactions but I'm not gonna explain what they were or what my analysis is" line, so I'm not feeling too "dubious" here.

You think a random vote before BC even posted would have actually meant something? I am keeping it on him because I'm surprised at how you are trying to discredit me for an action that normal people would have just marked off as trolling.


to be honest what you just said would implicate snb as scum not me, but keep up the good work. your record of not lynching townies is going to be broken if you manage to lynch me.

It's only 1 vote, and yes but I am not sure enough of Snb to put him at 2 votes, yet.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 18:29 GMT
#345
On June 23 2013 03:19 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 03:06 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 02:53 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 02:40 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 02:25 strongandbig wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:16 Acrofales wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:05 strongandbig wrote:
Acro you voted me but what do you think of my first post? Y u vote me btw.

Voted for you because you're tricksy scum. You used to be easy to catch, but you've upped your game. Your first post picked on a pretty easy target and gave a rather dubious reason for calling him scum (or at least FoS'ing him).


You're voting me because I'm harder to catch than I used to be? Okay great.

When you say it was "dubious", do you mean that you disagree with my analysis? Because whatshisface just admitted that his bc vote had no real motivation, and I don't buy the "I did it to gauge reactions but I'm not gonna explain what they were or what my analysis is" line, so I'm not feeling too "dubious" here.

You think a random vote before BC even posted would have actually meant something? I am keeping it on him because I'm surprised at how you are trying to discredit me for an action that normal people would have just marked off as trolling.


to be honest what you just said would implicate snb as scum not me, but keep up the good work. your record of not lynching townies is going to be broken if you manage to lynch me.

It's only 1 vote, and yes but I am not sure enough of Snb to put him at 2 votes, yet.


but you are sure of me? Why. You must have reasons to think I am scum as you have said that I am scum 100%

You even said snb was scum 100%. If you are so sure that we are scum you would be actively pushing said reads. Instead you are fine with not attempting to do that. So, whats the deal? If you have a 100% read on people as scum you should be pushing.

Also before you say you were "just jking" or some other dodge of your own words you have actively responded and claimed they are your legit reads.

So, why are you not attempting to push lynches on your 100% reads.

I included you in the list, and will keep my vote on you. I am bad at percentages, i figured i have to reach at least 130% before they are definitely scum.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 18:45 GMT
#351
On June 23 2013 03:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
You didn't even bother answering why you aren't pushing your scum reads. Why aren't you? Making lists with 0 reasoning behind it or solid commitment to your read is useless and is incredibly scummy.


You are my scum read, which I have committed to pushing. Making a day 1 list of who I think is scummy is not scummy. Of course i'm not going to push them, because really they are just lists. If you want to be technical, yes I was not serious when I said 100%. It's day 1, you should assume that I was not 100% sure.

Defending and discrediting me so hard on day one however, is scummy.


Hearing that you died d1 your past few PTP's makes me feel bad. I might consider doing a pity unvote.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 19:04 GMT
#360
On June 23 2013 03:49 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 03:45 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
You didn't even bother answering why you aren't pushing your scum reads. Why aren't you? Making lists with 0 reasoning behind it or solid commitment to your read is useless and is incredibly scummy.


You are my scum read, which I have committed to pushing. Making a day 1 list of who I think is scummy is not scummy. Of course i'm not going to push them, because really they are just lists. If you want to be technical, yes I was not serious when I said 100%. It's day 1, you should assume that I was not 100% sure.

Defending and discrediting me so hard on day one however, is scummy.


Hearing that you died d1 your past few PTP's makes me feel bad. I might consider doing a pity unvote.


This actually makes him look more town imo. The stuff you are doing in regards to him is not at all going to get him lynched, so as scum he would be free and without fear to let you call him scum with no reasoning, and to no effect, rather than put fuel on the fire by getting in your face about it.



Sure. You can see it that way. This is Day one, so a lot of my 100% scum reads are going to likely change.

First post, reveals that he has a cool/ good role. Which makes me think he has a poor role and wants to blend.

Then he wants to deny me from activating my role. Along with other players. With 0 information on what it would be. A scum would not want a town to activate their role because they are unsure of what it could be.

Then he tries to get me to change my vote to SnB. As you said, my pressure is not going to get him lynched so why would he care if he had one vote on him? I didn't want to be derailed.


On June 23 2013 03:21 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 03:17 Kurumi wrote:
I am known for trollish behaviour but I can't recall last time I made a picture for a Mafia game, that's Palmar or Blazinghand you're speaking of geript.

BC, do you think you might die to D1 lynch?


Don't care if I do. Anyone dumb enough to lynch me day 1 is completely retarded. I get suspected every game day 1 and i am almost always town when this happens. Ptp is prime example of this.

I actually had no meta experience of BC, so my voting did not matter from this. For a guy trying to be apathetic about getting killed day 1, he is trying very hard to keep that from happening. Against my very weak fos.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 19:09 GMT
#365
On June 23 2013 04:05 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 07:40 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:36 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I'm coming in STRONG guys. Time to make a huge impression on my first game.

##Vote BloodyC0bbler

We aren't allowed to hint at our role right? I don't have any meta advantages like the rest of you guys, so I'll just be going by my gut.

Oh I'm so impressed.

Now could you respond to Wave's case on you?

Thanks.

His case has some merit, but I could point out some pretty obvious flaws in his arguments.


WoS has not posted a case yet apparently it has merit (how does a non existent argument have merit) it also apparently has flaws.

he then responds to

Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 07:49 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:40 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:36 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I'm coming in STRONG guys. Time to make a huge impression on my first game.

##Vote BloodyC0bbler

We aren't allowed to hint at our role right? I don't have any meta advantages like the rest of you guys, so I'll just be going by my gut.

Oh I'm so impressed.

Now could you respond to Wave's case on you?

Thanks.

His case has some merit, but I could point out some pretty obvious flaws in his arguments.

Well his arguments about your mental inability from refraining of posting cat pictures with the overarching connection theory that scum players tend to be cat people have a lot of merit, and his points about your easy acceptance of the confirmed scum flip acro's excuses also resonate deeply with my soul.

Look at austin. He's a dog person. that must mean he's town. You howver are a cat person. JUSTIFY THIS BULLSHIT

Well I guess i'm going to have to reveal.

I was blackmailed into only posting cat pictures. I promise I would never post a cat picture, it sickened me to have to go find those pictures and repost them for you guys.

I think mafia right now are - COBBLER and his teammate who forced me to post cat pictures.

Also uhm...I don't know how to say this without being awkward but....Can I get a ##Lovetap ?
##Lovetap Dandel Ion


Showing he is actively trolling with dandel. He is in no way attempting to create an atmosphere you can even play in while also attempting to get people to activate his role with 0 reasoning. Combined with his play I have already mentioned this guy is either the single worst player I have ever seen, or is scum.


Can't handle the trolling and me voting you, so I am now the single worst player. I'm honored, there are so many others you have played with and I get the award?

Please take day one more seriously.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 19:20 GMT
#369
I'm defending my FOS. You guys can think that I'm the worst player ever if you want. In all honestly I have no real reads, but you asked for some, so I attemped to give them.

Also BloodyCobbler has revealed he has a killing ability.

My role is pretty weak / lame. I just giving you my opinion, you know in this game that is based on opinions?

Also if I was Mafia, It would be pretty dumb of me to gather this much attention. I find that this day has actually been fairly useful.

xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 19:34 GMT
#377
On June 23 2013 04:29 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 04:28 s0Lstice wrote:
yea well I think skater just died...


unless he has an ability that defends from day shots, yes, yes he is.

Well this is awkward. Am i not supposed to post if I get shot. Will there be an rp about me dying.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 19:35 GMT
#381
Anyways -

Looks like Bloody just day shot me

OOPS. He killed a towny. Good thing my role actually doesn't need me to be alive. Consider this before you let him walk away from killing me as killing a troll.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 19:40 GMT
#387
On June 23 2013 04:38 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 04:35 s0Lstice wrote:
You are alive until a mod flips you.

I hope I'm wrong, but I really am not a fan of this BC. He was at least talking a lot, and would have been readable more and more as we continued...annoying or not, I think you just killed a townie.


See, this is the mentality of keeping people like kush/grush/etc... alive until late game when no one can read them at all but because they lived so long they are almost always given a free pass regardless of alignment.

Vigi's job is to clear town of mafia/people who are actively hampering towns ability to win. You can disagree with my shot however you want, but I am sick and tired of having to deal with this shit behaviour.


Difference between shit behavior and trying to get killed at night. It's something you have to look out for.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 19:42 GMT
#388
On June 23 2013 04:40 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 04:38 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:35 s0Lstice wrote:
You are alive until a mod flips you.

I hope I'm wrong, but I really am not a fan of this BC. He was at least talking a lot, and would have been readable more and more as we continued...annoying or not, I think you just killed a townie.


See, this is the mentality of keeping people like kush/grush/etc... alive until late game when no one can read them at all but because they lived so long they are almost always given a free pass regardless of alignment.

Vigi's job is to clear town of mafia/people who are actively hampering towns ability to win. You can disagree with my shot however you want, but I am sick and tired of having to deal with this shit behaviour.


Difference between shit behavior and trying to get killed at night. It's something you have to look out for.

...And should look out for as a Vigi in a game mode like this.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 19:46 GMT
#394
Since I have yet to flip, I'm going to assume that was a fake day vig kill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 580
ProTech162
BRAT_OK 89
Railgan 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1609
Shuttle 645
Dewaltoss 101
Trap 28
Bale 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Dota 2
420jenkins494
Counter-Strike
fl0m4194
Fnx 657
kRYSTAL_22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4846
Liquid`Hasu597
Other Games
summit1g4471
Liquid`RaSZi1956
FrodaN883
B2W.Neo433
XaKoH 369
C9.Mang0188
ToD170
TKL 96
UpATreeSC80
RotterdaM77
QueenE68
Mew2King29
JuggernautJason15
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
WardiTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2579
League of Legends
• TFBlade889
Other Games
• Shiphtur1326
• imaqtpie882
• WagamamaTV320
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 3m
Patches Events
20h 3m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.