• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9793 users

Ego Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 13:51 GMT
#304
On April 05 2013 22:50 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 22:48 marvellosity wrote:
Why don't you tell me why you're pushing a vet who's known to do jack shit on Day 1 in every game ever? Given you're so keen to swing the meta club at me, after all.

quicker people stop being useless the better don't care what their name is.


You dont use meta or you do use meta?

It cant be one or the other.

Ace you said is scummy FUCK META

Marv you said is scummy CAUSE META.

WHICH IS IT?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 13:57 GMT
#308
On April 05 2013 22:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 22:50 iamperfection wrote:
On April 05 2013 22:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On April 05 2013 22:46 iamperfection wrote:
then i dont know what to think about you marv ill update my thoughts on you after the lynch. We will see if you truly care about town.


The thing is Iamp. You are probably our best lynch right now. So 'updating us with your thoughts after the lynch' is not going to cut it. If you want to survive I suggest you play nice and tell us what we want to know.

lol how am i the best lynch im the most active player.

You dont know what scum motivation is.


I'm not sure how the others feel, but having the longest filter comprised of the scummiest/shittiest posts is not doing anything for me sweetheart.


Thats taken by rayn, but Iamp is catching up :o

ITS A RACE TO THE WORSE FILTER IN THE GAME
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 14:08 GMT
#315
On April 05 2013 22:57 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 22:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 05 2013 22:50 iamperfection wrote:
On April 05 2013 22:48 marvellosity wrote:
Why don't you tell me why you're pushing a vet who's known to do jack shit on Day 1 in every game ever? Given you're so keen to swing the meta club at me, after all.

quicker people stop being useless the better don't care what their name is.


You dont use meta or you do use meta?

It cant be one or the other.

Ace you said is scummy FUCK META

Marv you said is scummy CAUSE META.

WHICH IS IT?

yes it can ill do what i please if it will help me find scum

I know marv extremely well
i do not know ace

also do not tell me how to play


You cant go.

Oh I meta marv as scum.

And ignore meta evidence for Ace being town.

WTF DOODE.

Ace is a timebomb by the way, the longer he goes without being productive, the more suspicious I get.

Like in THE GAME. He pushed a totally awful lynch, but he was active.

Here not so much.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 14:28 GMT
#326
Reads Marv?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 15:03 GMT
#328
On April 05 2013 23:58 iamperfection wrote:
just for clarification what are your reads oats..


Scum on Sci

i have townreads I dont want to disclose.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 15:03 GMT
#329
EBWOP:
Null on other people too.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 15:05 GMT
#330
triple post.


I HAVE ALL THE READS ^_^
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 15:24 GMT
#334
Im hurt Palmar </3

What is this 'not bad day 1 lynch'
What is the criteria for 'day 1 lynch'?


Why does day 1 differ from day 2/3/4?

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 15:36 GMT
#339
On April 06 2013 00:30 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 00:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Im hurt Palmar </3

What is this 'not bad day 1 lynch'
What is the criteria for 'day 1 lynch'?


Why does day 1 differ from day 2/3/4?



today is day 1, thus I don't see why I would discuss day 2 lynches now. We should be discussing day 1 lynches, right?


I meant why specify.
DAY 1
as opposed to lynch?
It sounds like you are ordering up the mislynches.

Day 1: this dude
Day 2: this dude
Day 3: this dude.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 15:37 GMT
#340
EBWOP: mislynches as scum
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 15:37 GMT
#342
On April 06 2013 00:32 marvellosity wrote:

On the other hand, what you're doing here is something I'm prone to doing as town, thinking I should look townier to other people than I do.


Wait so its not an Iamp thing?
MY WHOLE WORLD IS COLLAPSING
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 15:39 GMT
#343
On April 06 2013 00:37 marvellosity wrote:
How does it sound like that? He's only talking about Day 1...

Am I not making myself clear?

Im reading it as we kill this guy day 1 and only day 1 because he is a good lynch on day 1.

Like day 1 as in generally, not specifically.

DOES IT NOT READ LIKE THAT TO YOU?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 15:45 GMT
#346
On April 06 2013 00:41 Tunkeg wrote:

Besides this there isn't a whole lot to comment on. There is a bunch of players who haven't contributed much (myself included) who need to get in to the game and start playing.




How do you propose we create more content? Like you seem to be complaining and you admit you are part of the problem,
SO what do you want to fix it?

Read on Sciberia everybody? Why do you not want to lynch him everyone who doesnt want to lynch him?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 16:01 GMT
#350

Besides this there isn't a whole lot to comment on. There is a bunch of players who haven't contributed much (myself included) who need to get in to the game and start playing.

How is this not complaining? DUDES YOU POSTED SO USELESS STUFF.

I want you to answer my question, not to get annoyed.

What? I dont feel how I generated this hostility.


Mocsta 2.0?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 16:04 GMT
#351
On April 06 2013 00:58 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 00:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 06 2013 00:41 Tunkeg wrote:

Besides this there isn't a whole lot to comment on. There is a bunch of players who haven't contributed much (myself included) who need to get in to the game and start playing.




How do you propose we create more content? Like you seem to be complaining and you admit you are part of the problem,
SO what do you want to fix it?

Read on Sciberia everybody? Why do you not want to lynch him everyone who doesnt want to lynch him?


Lol, give me a break man. I haven't been able to play until now. Start time in the middle of the night here, and then work after. And where the fuck am I complaining? I just gave my initial read on the game, the only thing slightly close to complaining is the "Damn these games get alot of pages quick". What is even the purpose of your post? Is it to get me fucking annoyed from the get go?


EBWOP: I mean this hostility.
You want to kill me. Why?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 16:05 GMT
#352
EBWOP: By kill I mean he is extremely angry for what seems like no reason.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 16:16 GMT
#354
On April 06 2013 01:15 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 01:01 Oatsmaster wrote:

Besides this there isn't a whole lot to comment on. There is a bunch of players who haven't contributed much (myself included) who need to get in to the game and start playing.

How is this not complaining? DUDES YOU POSTED SO USELESS STUFF.

I want you to answer my question, not to get annoyed.

What? I dont feel how I generated this hostility.


Mocsta 2.0?


It is not complaining, it is just an observation. What question do you want me to answer? How we get more content? We get more content from discussing what have happend in thread. Usefull stuff, not things like how do you propose we get more content. I don't know where you are going with this, so I'll just leave it at that.



I COMMAND YOU TO DISCUSS.




Im waiting
*taps foot*
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 16:22 GMT
#358
By your command Marv.

This is why I want to lynch scib
On April 05 2013 19:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
EBWOP: Forgot to put in Sci
Read his filter now


He starts with random setup speculation with a really really fucking obvious answer if he even followed vaguely any instant majority lynch game.

Yeah all setup speculation and trying to justify his argument, 'to start discussion' YEAH you dont do that with such a bad question.
It looked like a setup and for him to look active with easy stuff to post.
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 09:39 sciberbia wrote:
On April 05 2013 09:33 marvellosity wrote:
I'm somewhat concerned that Palmar gave a serious reason for not wanting to vote Ace.

I don't follow your logic. You think Palmar is scum because he isn't trolling?

On April 05 2013 09:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 05 2013 09:33 marvellosity wrote:
I'm somewhat concerned that Palmar gave a serious reason for not wanting to vote Ace.

Wanna kill WoS? Why are you not concerned into this matter rather than Palmar/Ace?

Why don't you explain why you want to kill WoS..

Yeah sniping marv and asking really 'snipy' questions.

Feeling off right now, leaning scum on him
##Vote: Sci

So Palmar any initial reads?


Do you agree/disagree and WHY?


On April 06 2013 01:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh hai guise.
Just finished an exam, did well on another and I'm feelin' gooooooooood.
SO whass all this I come back to? Errrboddy got a scum read on me yet nobody wants to throw a vote over this way, huh?
K.

Hai Oats. It's a pleasure to be in a game with you finally. Apparently Marv's vote on Ace was a joke and some sort of bait into seeing if he could get anyone else to vote with him so he could name them scummy? Or something? He calls Rayn looney but agrees with his horribly bad analysis of my 3 posts...not sure why such a seemingly solid player is associating himself with a read like that but anyway....do YOU have a read on me or any opinion regarding Ace?


I am null on you, as I said to people earlier, prove why this is not noob town and in fact is scum. No one has done that and everyone has dropped it.

Earlier, I said that again, Im null on Ace, as far as I know he does this with both alignments, but the longer he goes without a coherent push in any direction, the more solid my read gets on him.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 16:50 GMT
#364
On April 06 2013 01:38 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 01:17 marvellosity wrote:
Here's an idea Oats. Tell him why you want to lynch scib, and ask him if he agrees or disagrees, and why.

Go! :>


Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 01:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
By your command Marv.

This is why I want to lynch scib
On April 05 2013 19:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
EBWOP: Forgot to put in Sci
Read his filter now


He starts with random setup speculation with a really really fucking obvious answer if he even followed vaguely any instant majority lynch game.

Yeah all setup speculation and trying to justify his argument, 'to start discussion' YEAH you dont do that with such a bad question.
It looked like a setup and for him to look active with easy stuff to post.
On April 05 2013 09:39 sciberbia wrote:
On April 05 2013 09:33 marvellosity wrote:
I'm somewhat concerned that Palmar gave a serious reason for not wanting to vote Ace.

I don't follow your logic. You think Palmar is scum because he isn't trolling?

On April 05 2013 09:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 05 2013 09:33 marvellosity wrote:
I'm somewhat concerned that Palmar gave a serious reason for not wanting to vote Ace.

Wanna kill WoS? Why are you not concerned into this matter rather than Palmar/Ace?

Why don't you explain why you want to kill WoS..

Yeah sniping marv and asking really 'snipy' questions.

Feeling off right now, leaning scum on him
##Vote: Sci

So Palmar any initial reads?


Do you agree/disagree and WHY?


On April 06 2013 01:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh hai guise.
Just finished an exam, did well on another and I'm feelin' gooooooooood.
SO whass all this I come back to? Errrboddy got a scum read on me yet nobody wants to throw a vote over this way, huh?
K.

Hai Oats. It's a pleasure to be in a game with you finally. Apparently Marv's vote on Ace was a joke and some sort of bait into seeing if he could get anyone else to vote with him so he could name them scummy? Or something? He calls Rayn looney but agrees with his horribly bad analysis of my 3 posts...not sure why such a seemingly solid player is associating himself with a read like that but anyway....do YOU have a read on me or any opinion regarding Ace?


I am null on you, as I said to people earlier, prove why this is not noob town and in fact is scum. No one has done that and everyone has dropped it.

Earlier, I said that again, Im null on Ace, as far as I know he does this with both alignments, but the longer he goes without a coherent push in any direction, the more solid my read gets on him.


So if I follow you you want to lynch sciberbia for:
- Trying to start a discussion on optimal town strategy regarding length of days
- Posting a couple of questions to marv and rayn

This because you lable both these posts as useless and fillers.

My take is:
His posts are made early on day one, and I don't see that his posts are any worse or any better than other posts made at the same time. I can't read any allignement indicative things from his posts thus far. So I would say I disagree with you. He is a null read to me. He needs to post more, thats all.


DID YOU EVEN READ THE POSTS?

The point is that the 'discussion' he started was horrible, of course longer days are better and of course too long days are bad although with non newbies I dont really think thats an issue.
So he is scum cause he wants to LOOK like he is contributing but he didnt actually want to help town.

The questions are not even meant to elicit a proper response, they are questions to try and get the subject, in this case, marv angry and DISRUPT the thread like BH. When this is his only contribution, Its looking really bad.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 16:53 GMT
#365
On April 06 2013 01:42 WaveofShadow wrote:

As far as his reasoning to why I'm scummy for voting Ace? I stand by it. I have been told that Ace is one of those players who you're apparently supposed to just kill if he's still alive at some point. Ok, maybe this doesn't mean we kill him D1 but it does mean that if he is scum, as a fairly new player who has barely played with Ace I should be afraid of him.


Wait what?
Still alive at some point means day 1? Where do you get this? Why dont you pressure marv too? He is a scary good scum player as well. Why Ace if you want to kill the 'players to policy lynch if still alive'?

Why should you be afraid of dudes? huuuuh? Did you suddenly lose ALL SELF CONFIDENCE, to kill people who are scary rather than scum? What. ?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 126
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2909
Bisu 2207
Soulkey 997
EffOrt 500
Larva 414
Mini 385
Dewaltoss 192
ZerO 188
hero 94
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 64
Sharp 60
Shinee 51
Barracks 34
Bale 26
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1443
420jenkins382
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m4246
Fnx 679
x6flipin362
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu400
Other Games
Grubby2933
Liquid`RaSZi1638
FrodaN703
XBOCT244
Livibee180
C9.Mang0135
TKL 117
QueenE104
RotterdaM61
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2845
• TFBlade748
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
• imaqtpie525
• WagamamaTV511
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 7m
Patches Events
22h 7m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.