• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6210 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 1 - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 46 Next All
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
April 04 2013 19:26 GMT
#481
Interesting you say that Hopeless. Conversely, I think Ghor is scum.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 04 2013 19:27 GMT
#482
On April 05 2013 04:17 Lazermonkey wrote:
Hopeless, why does any of the stuff you mention make risk scum? Do you actually think that it would've been better for us to have had a no lynch?

Thats not even close to what I said.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 04 2013 19:32 GMT
#483
On April 05 2013 04:25 risk.nuke wrote:
Lazer, can you give me some original thoughts on someone besides RoL?
I think its alarming that Hopeless two biggest scum reads are my biggest town reads atm ( Ghor and you).

CC is spending far to much time casting insults at everyone. Its quite demoralizing and we need none of that.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
April 04 2013 19:33 GMT
#484
Ghor, sup buddy?

+ Show Spoiler +
Ghor's been focusing on 3 main people this game. Initially, Risk, who was the easiest target from D1. Then Syl. And Hopeless to a certain extent. Look how the Syl and Hopeless scumreads developed...

On April 02 2013 23:11 Ghor wrote:
Ghor not like sylencia last two post, he lie about me. Ghor contribute, ghor say what he think, what he like, what he not like, who capitalist are.what risk do wrong and why not hammer too quick.

but sylencia play like capitalist swine, he talk about me wildcard cause ghor sound like foreign, but say i scummy for things not true. but that not only reason.it sound like omgus, bad.
ghor had eye on sylencia early, ghor ask axle about people like sylencia who say privjet and go away.

what make ghor suspicious in late posts is: Sylencia spend more time talking about everyone except main scumread.ghor suspect sylencia try park easy vote on cheesecake. ghor sees no reason to mention everyone else but not try convince others that cc scum.

sylencia also describe lot of things, but not give interpretationi. too much description, not enough opinion. look scummy. only alignment-opinion in big post are cc and ve.

he say risk make strange things, but no say what he think of it. he only say votes on risk too early, and say scum hammer him quickly cause of CC, but if sylencia think CC scum, then why fear his vote will help scum?
sylencia say risk do odd thing, no say if scummy or not, sylencia fear risk getting hammered quickly -> sylencia think risk town. wishwash here, scummy part.

Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 18:53 Sylencia wrote:
Axle, you're just casually throwing a vote for me when you know when I post? Alright..

My thoughts so far:

- Ghor: Whether this is serious or not, language barriers are going to end up hurting us pretty bad if we don't get usefulness from him soon. Going back to my previous games, I had a Peruvian in the game who was scum (with me) and nothing he did could be interpreted since we weren't sure if it was ocmpletely understood or if he was just doing his own thing. I personally don't like having such a wildcard in the game. His 2 posts so far have shown he hasn't really provided any thought to what has been said and he's keeping the most trivial things secret.
risk
- risk: As noted by others, there've been a few flaws in what he's said, the primary one being the Kenpachi trap statement, with 0 followup and a backtrack of what was implied. I do feel though that the early votes are... a bit early. The vote I dislike the most being CC's vote which is an example of why I don't enjoy throwing around votes on Instant Majority. It'd be too easy to have scum hammer down with few words said.

- Cheesecake: This filter looks atrocious in my eyes, casting an early vote with little thought, yet providing no substance while he's around. Not sure if trolling around is his meta but seems pretty scum from here.

- Axle: As usual, I'm honestly not sure what is being said that often from you.

- Rebirth: Main thing I don't like is the super early 'precaution' vote on VE, it's almost like baiting him into flaming you back hard so you could nail him for it. Doesn't seem like anythign came from it though but still strikes me as odd as to the reasoning behind it.

Q: Is there actually such a thing as the Kenpachi Rule? RoL says he hasn't heard of it, I haven't been around long enough to hear about it at all, and so this oculd be a major point RoL has made if no one has seen this apparent rule in action.

-VE: So far from what I've read, there are solid arguments and reasoning coming from VE with regards to risk, and as far as I can see so far, he's looking the most townie. This can obviously change with flips etc. but so far, he's the one I've got greatest town read on.

I'm pretty much null on the other 2.. As for my vote, I'm wanting to wait for risk to see what he says but I find CC's vote to be just too casual and without providing anything else after just doesn't seem right to me.

##Vote Mr. Cheesecake
risk

Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 22:52 Sylencia wrote:
Axle: I post at 9-10am because that's when I arrive at work, and I have a bit of time to check. I only post then on after 7ish because that's when I get home.

As for Kenpachi rule, probably should've googled it but dinner called

On April 02 2013 20:21 risk.nuke wrote:
Glad you're capable of discussing anything at all without me.

Cheesecakes early vote on me was a pressure-vote. It was completely fine, What's weird and not fine is he doesn't follow it up or does anything when the person he pressure-voted gains additional votes.

People are asking me about the Kenpachi rule, I actually thought more people knew about it. Ghor, It was discussed in a post game I played one or two years ago, I don't think there were statistics but I remember people praised it's accuracy (before it got outed) Either way I know the post detailing the kenpachi rule was edited out because I tried to find it once.

I'll talk about Hapa after breakfast.


Pressure votes work better if you're going to be around to take them off, otherwise it could end up being manslaughter in this game :\

Lazer: There's a difference in timing in that I come in before there's the first fight between VE and nuke (well, I guess I was around to catch the very start of it), meanwhile Hopeless comes in afterwards and ignores everything that went on beforehand only to comment on Ghor instead.


this last post ghor also find scummy, only description, no opinion about lazer. look like sylencia feel forced to give pseudo opinion about people he asked about.


Sylencia finds Ghor to be a wildcard and scummy. Ghor essentially says in the bolded is, "Sylencia lied about me. I contribute. I do townie things. Sylencia lie." He says that Syl was focusing on other people than his main scumread (me?). Syl was focusing on Ghor being scum in that post, not myself. Why is Syl focusing on Ghor instead of me scummy? It's not ---> Ghor is nervous about something. He then proceeds to tunnel Sylencia the entire day based on this fact.

On April 03 2013 01:56 Ghor wrote:
ghor think hopeless braindead if he thinks ghor teammate with risk. ghor pointed out fallacies with risk early, try get proper opinion on him from sylencia.

All reasoning laid out, hopeless not absorb it.

Hopeless, question:
Ghor saw the scumslip you pointed out that was none.Ghor answered to your assessment, what do you deduce from it?

(Ghor deduces it another example of hopeless amazing reading comprehension)


Ghor now has a scumread on Hopeless. He thinks Risk / Ghor scumteam, huh? Wrong! I pointed out all of these fallacies. His scumread on Hopeless seems to be based on the fact that Hopeless is an idiot rather than scum. What's really interesting is that Ghor never budges his Syl case and rides it to majority.

On April 03 2013 11:04 Ghor wrote:
Ghor in conflict, ghor not sure what make of risk. ghor also like hopeless and sylencia as lynch choices.

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 07:01 Hopeless1der wrote:
On April 03 2013 06:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hopeless who even said anything about you saving Sylencia? What are you talking about?

What do you believe my motive to be? Trying to put myself in your shoes, I'd suspect (Scum-Hopeless) of being disruptive and/or trying to save (Scum-Sylencia).

by the way, inherent in reading two people as scum is everyone else is town.


ghor wonders, why you say you saving scum sylencia (cause you probably want to imply your motive is not being disruptive).
ghor very curious why say scum sylencia. not simply sylencia, or town sylencia.


Keeps Risk and Hopeless as an option but still never considers them seriously.

On April 03 2013 20:49 Ghor wrote:
ghor want kill sylencia very much, ghor think he look more scummy with each post.

Show nested quote +
So pretty much, I'm willing to hammer Hopeless here, but if it's town I still see this as looking horrible on Ghor. Not that he wasn't looking horrible to me anyways.


this look terrible terrible from sylencia. ghor facepalm, this more than just connection read, this connection justification for later bad push against ghor. whole play look terrible. ghor not need make case, sylencia filter is case. but ghor maybe try to make good case later, if town not convinced.


##Unvote
##Vote Sylencia


Ghors mind: Shit, he's going to hammer Hopeless and I'll look terrible. He also thinks I look terrible anyway. BETTER RIDE THIS SYL LYNCH HOME BABY!


Summary:

- Ghor initially thinks Syl is scum because he lied about him, and said a bunch of mean things. Syl was pressuring Ghor, and Ghor no like this.

- Ghor thinks Hopeless could be scum because he is 'braindead' and thinks Ghor is scum with risk. Only has this read after VE and myself call him out.

- For someone who called Syl "Too self-centered", he seems to be very careful about his image and quick to retaliate; people who are suspect of him are his top scumreads.

##Vote: Ghor

I don't think Risk is scum with Ghor, for the record.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
April 04 2013 19:33 GMT
#485
On April 05 2013 04:32 Lazermonkey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 04:25 risk.nuke wrote:
Lazer, can you give me some original thoughts on someone besides RoL?
I think its alarming that Hopeless two biggest scum reads are my biggest town reads atm ( Ghor and you).

CC is spending far to much time casting insults at everyone. Its quite demoralizing and we need none of that.


Lol.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 04 2013 19:34 GMT
#486
On April 05 2013 04:27 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 04:17 Lazermonkey wrote:
Hopeless, why does any of the stuff you mention make risk scum? Do you actually think that it would've been better for us to have had a no lynch?

Thats not even close to what I said.
On April 04 2013 22:51 Hopeless1der wrote:
##Vote: risk.nuke

His play has been to spam down anything that suggests he's scum. He claims to be one of the more active players, but my filter is just about as long as his. Instead of trying to push my lynch at deadline, he sits on his hands and refers to VE as the decision maker. Attempts to voteswitch last minute with the only reason being consolidation. No scumread on sylencia, but he's willing to let me slide for a day? Me voting sylencia makes sense as it was self preservation. Risk voting sylencia right at the last minute makes sense to avoid a no-lynch, but he didn't even try to push for my lynch and refuses to substantiate how "this isn't town Hopeless".
Quite close I'd argue...

Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 04 2013 19:41 GMT
#487
No where do I suggest that a No-Lynch is a good idea. The apathy with which he was willing to vote Sylencia is my problem
Ghor
Profile Joined March 2013
Russian Federation140 Posts
April 04 2013 19:43 GMT
#488
Got really sad when I saw Sylencia's flip. Didn't expect him to flip town at all .

I'm still not sure what to make of the risk vs hopeless situation, and I'll be busy very soon until tomorrow. I would like to advise to go through a few things (will do that myself once I have time, but I think it's where we have to look at).

Still, quick rundown:
Check everybody's scumreads before the lynch, especially for weak pushes or even absence (considered RoL's absence to be scummy, but he gave an excuse and promised activity for 4 days which seems rather townie).

In that regard hopeless and risk still look equally bad to me cause they kinda dropped "casually" onto the sylencia lynch, and I would expect hopeless and CC to be more careful about sheeping their scumread's (me) case there (whereas hopeless said it was for self-preservation, will have to check if CC and hopeless gave out a sylencia read at all).

I'll have to scrutiny CC some more in general cause I didn't really pay enough attention to him since the risk pressure thing, and I don't know why he thinks I'm scum. I would like to hear reasons for that.

With that, I'll contribute more when I'm back and have more time. Good hunting.
Артельный горшок гуще кипит
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 04 2013 19:44 GMT
#489
On April 05 2013 04:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
No where do I suggest that a No-Lynch is a good idea. The apathy with which he was willing to vote Sylencia is my problem
The alternative for him would be a No-lynch. I was on the verge of voting you at that time as no lynch is really fucking terrible, does it make me scum?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 04 2013 19:48 GMT
#490
On April 05 2013 04:44 Lazermonkey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 04:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
No where do I suggest that a No-Lynch is a good idea. The apathy with which he was willing to vote Sylencia is my problem
The alternative for him would be a No-lynch. I was on the verge of voting you at that time as no lynch is really fucking terrible, does it make me scum?

No, because you werent advocating my lynch all day with arguments such as
On April 03 2013 03:17 risk.nuke wrote:
I'm feeling confident hopeless is scum, I haven't gone over Sylencia yet.
I don't have time now but I'll get back to you on him later.

On April 03 2013 14:27 risk.nuke wrote:
We're not lynching anyone other then hopeless. RoL you got to be joking if you think that we're going to lynch cheesecake first. While I agree with your posts and I had some thoughts in simmilar direction last night. It's still a weaker case then on hopeless. I don't like how you haven't talked about me since your vote and I would like you to comment further on me and hopeless.

Hopeless is obvious scum and has pretty much given up by now. This is not how he plays as town.

And Ghor's post are not hard to read. If you disregard the fact that he speaks in third person and often don't use capital letters they're actually very simple to read and even efficiently phrased.

Sylencia. Who do you want to kill?

On April 04 2013 05:50 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2013 05:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 04 2013 05:38 risk.nuke wrote:
Ghor, I'm glad you dropped the roleplay, even if it's just temporary it means you care enough for the lynch to stop rping and it says something about you. If hope is town I think it's very unlikely you're mafia and stopped rp'ing to prevent it. However if hope flips scum I'm going to have a real close look at you.

I don't want you to say I'm town because I'm not playing like my scum meta. I generally don't play like this as town either. I would however like you to get your head out of your arse and see that I am scumhunting and contributing and understand that that is town behavior and therefor I am a bad lynch for today.

Shut up. What do you think of Sylencia vs Hopeless lynch?

lol... Where does it look like I stand?

risk doesn't give a shit who got lynched, as long as it wasnt him.
Ghor
Profile Joined March 2013
Russian Federation140 Posts
April 04 2013 19:48 GMT
#491
Oh ninjad by CC.

Well I will only say one thing right now:

My reads were based on more than just calling people braindead (and you'll have to prove your points by quoting my posts. Hint: You probably can't). And you say I only OMGUS people, but risk actually didn't say I'm scum.
Артельный горшок гуще кипит
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
April 04 2013 19:49 GMT
#492
On April 05 2013 04:43 Ghor wrote:
Got really sad when I saw Sylencia's flip. Didn't expect him to flip town at all .

I'm still not sure what to make of the risk vs hopeless situation, and I'll be busy very soon until tomorrow. I would like to advise to go through a few things (will do that myself once I have time, but I think it's where we have to look at).

Still, quick rundown:
Check everybody's scumreads before the lynch, especially for weak pushes or even absence (considered RoL's absence to be scummy, but he gave an excuse and promised activity for 4 days which seems rather townie).

In that regard hopeless and risk still look equally bad to me cause they kinda dropped "casually" onto the sylencia lynch, and I would expect hopeless and CC to be more careful about sheeping their scumread's (me) case there (whereas hopeless said it was for self-preservation, will have to check if CC and hopeless gave out a sylencia read at all).

I'll have to scrutiny CC some more in general cause I didn't really pay enough attention to him since the risk pressure thing, and I don't know why he thinks I'm scum. I would like to hear reasons for that.

With that, I'll contribute more when I'm back and have more time. Good hunting.


Are you serious right now Ghor? Lul.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
April 04 2013 19:49 GMT
#493
On April 05 2013 04:48 Ghor wrote:
Oh ninjad by CC.

Well I will only say one thing right now:

My reads were based on more than just calling people braindead (and you'll have to prove your points by quoting my posts. Hint: You probably can't). And you say I only OMGUS people, but risk actually didn't say I'm scum.


Your scumreads on Hopeless and Syl were based on the fact that they pressured and / or didn't like you.

Risk was just a side project.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Ghor
Profile Joined March 2013
Russian Federation140 Posts
April 04 2013 19:50 GMT
#494
EBWOP: You actually did quote some shit in the spoilers. But gotta go now.
Артельный горшок гуще кипит
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 04 2013 19:55 GMT
#495
On April 05 2013 04:48 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 04:44 Lazermonkey wrote:
On April 05 2013 04:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
No where do I suggest that a No-Lynch is a good idea. The apathy with which he was willing to vote Sylencia is my problem
The alternative for him would be a No-lynch. I was on the verge of voting you at that time as no lynch is really fucking terrible, does it make me scum?

No, because you werent advocating my lynch all day with arguments such as
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 03:17 risk.nuke wrote:
I'm feeling confident hopeless is scum, I haven't gone over Sylencia yet.
I don't have time now but I'll get back to you on him later.

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 14:27 risk.nuke wrote:
We're not lynching anyone other then hopeless. RoL you got to be joking if you think that we're going to lynch cheesecake first. While I agree with your posts and I had some thoughts in simmilar direction last night. It's still a weaker case then on hopeless. I don't like how you haven't talked about me since your vote and I would like you to comment further on me and hopeless.

Hopeless is obvious scum and has pretty much given up by now. This is not how he plays as town.

And Ghor's post are not hard to read. If you disregard the fact that he speaks in third person and often don't use capital letters they're actually very simple to read and even efficiently phrased.

Sylencia. Who do you want to kill?

Show nested quote +
On April 04 2013 05:50 risk.nuke wrote:
On April 04 2013 05:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 04 2013 05:38 risk.nuke wrote:
Ghor, I'm glad you dropped the roleplay, even if it's just temporary it means you care enough for the lynch to stop rping and it says something about you. If hope is town I think it's very unlikely you're mafia and stopped rp'ing to prevent it. However if hope flips scum I'm going to have a real close look at you.

I don't want you to say I'm town because I'm not playing like my scum meta. I generally don't play like this as town either. I would however like you to get your head out of your arse and see that I am scumhunting and contributing and understand that that is town behavior and therefor I am a bad lynch for today.

Shut up. What do you think of Sylencia vs Hopeless lynch?

lol... Where does it look like I stand?

risk doesn't give a shit who got lynched, as long as it wasnt him.
What?! I was doing the EXACT same thing as risk was doing ( except the other way around). I pushed Sylencia the whole day, defended you and STILL was willing to vote you. So, please explain how Risks actions only makes him scum...
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
April 04 2013 20:02 GMT
#496
@ Lazer

How the fudge can you have a town read on Ghor? He just tried to condemn 3 people for sheeping his own Syl case.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 04 2013 20:07 GMT
#497
On April 05 2013 05:02 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
@ Lazer

How the fudge can you have a town read on Ghor? He just tried to condemn 3 people for sheeping his own Syl case.
I think that is perfectly resonable given that you sheeped your scum read -.-

Ghor has been one of the most productive players this game, with easy to follow logic. His reasoning makes alot of sense and is very similar to mine, which I think shows of a townie mindset.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 04 2013 20:10 GMT
#498
On April 05 2013 04:55 Lazermonkey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 04:48 Hopeless1der wrote:
On April 05 2013 04:44 Lazermonkey wrote:
On April 05 2013 04:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
No where do I suggest that a No-Lynch is a good idea. The apathy with which he was willing to vote Sylencia is my problem
The alternative for him would be a No-lynch. I was on the verge of voting you at that time as no lynch is really fucking terrible, does it make me scum?

No, because you werent advocating my lynch all day with arguments such as
On April 03 2013 03:17 risk.nuke wrote:
I'm feeling confident hopeless is scum, I haven't gone over Sylencia yet.
I don't have time now but I'll get back to you on him later.

On April 03 2013 14:27 risk.nuke wrote:
We're not lynching anyone other then hopeless. RoL you got to be joking if you think that we're going to lynch cheesecake first. While I agree with your posts and I had some thoughts in simmilar direction last night. It's still a weaker case then on hopeless. I don't like how you haven't talked about me since your vote and I would like you to comment further on me and hopeless.

Hopeless is obvious scum and has pretty much given up by now. This is not how he plays as town.

And Ghor's post are not hard to read. If you disregard the fact that he speaks in third person and often don't use capital letters they're actually very simple to read and even efficiently phrased.

Sylencia. Who do you want to kill?

On April 04 2013 05:50 risk.nuke wrote:
On April 04 2013 05:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 04 2013 05:38 risk.nuke wrote:
Ghor, I'm glad you dropped the roleplay, even if it's just temporary it means you care enough for the lynch to stop rping and it says something about you. If hope is town I think it's very unlikely you're mafia and stopped rp'ing to prevent it. However if hope flips scum I'm going to have a real close look at you.

I don't want you to say I'm town because I'm not playing like my scum meta. I generally don't play like this as town either. I would however like you to get your head out of your arse and see that I am scumhunting and contributing and understand that that is town behavior and therefor I am a bad lynch for today.

Shut up. What do you think of Sylencia vs Hopeless lynch?

lol... Where does it look like I stand?

risk doesn't give a shit who got lynched, as long as it wasnt him.
What?! I was doing the EXACT same thing as risk was doing ( except the other way around). I pushed Sylencia the whole day, defended you and STILL was willing to vote you. So, please explain how Risks actions only makes him scum...

risk didn't push me. You pushed sylencia. Do you not see a difference in the way you and risk have played, because I see one.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
April 04 2013 20:11 GMT
#499
On April 05 2013 05:07 Lazermonkey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 05:02 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
@ Lazer

How the fudge can you have a town read on Ghor? He just tried to condemn 3 people for sheeping his own Syl case.
I think that is perfectly resonable given that you sheeped your scum read -.-

Ghor has been one of the most productive players this game, with easy to follow logic. His reasoning makes alot of sense and is very similar to mine, which I think shows of a townie mindset.


Are you that stupid? Where pre-lynch was Ghor my scumread hmmm? I guess tunneling a townie with your buddy Ghor over there is much much better, and then blame it on the guys who actually wanted to lynch Hopeless because you were too stubborn to switch over.

Nice soft town claim btw.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 04 2013 20:16 GMT
#500
On April 05 2013 05:10 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 04:55 Lazermonkey wrote:
On April 05 2013 04:48 Hopeless1der wrote:
On April 05 2013 04:44 Lazermonkey wrote:
On April 05 2013 04:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
No where do I suggest that a No-Lynch is a good idea. The apathy with which he was willing to vote Sylencia is my problem
The alternative for him would be a No-lynch. I was on the verge of voting you at that time as no lynch is really fucking terrible, does it make me scum?

No, because you werent advocating my lynch all day with arguments such as
On April 03 2013 03:17 risk.nuke wrote:
I'm feeling confident hopeless is scum, I haven't gone over Sylencia yet.
I don't have time now but I'll get back to you on him later.

On April 03 2013 14:27 risk.nuke wrote:
We're not lynching anyone other then hopeless. RoL you got to be joking if you think that we're going to lynch cheesecake first. While I agree with your posts and I had some thoughts in simmilar direction last night. It's still a weaker case then on hopeless. I don't like how you haven't talked about me since your vote and I would like you to comment further on me and hopeless.

Hopeless is obvious scum and has pretty much given up by now. This is not how he plays as town.

And Ghor's post are not hard to read. If you disregard the fact that he speaks in third person and often don't use capital letters they're actually very simple to read and even efficiently phrased.

Sylencia. Who do you want to kill?

On April 04 2013 05:50 risk.nuke wrote:
On April 04 2013 05:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 04 2013 05:38 risk.nuke wrote:
Ghor, I'm glad you dropped the roleplay, even if it's just temporary it means you care enough for the lynch to stop rping and it says something about you. If hope is town I think it's very unlikely you're mafia and stopped rp'ing to prevent it. However if hope flips scum I'm going to have a real close look at you.

I don't want you to say I'm town because I'm not playing like my scum meta. I generally don't play like this as town either. I would however like you to get your head out of your arse and see that I am scumhunting and contributing and understand that that is town behavior and therefor I am a bad lynch for today.

Shut up. What do you think of Sylencia vs Hopeless lynch?

lol... Where does it look like I stand?

risk doesn't give a shit who got lynched, as long as it wasnt him.
What?! I was doing the EXACT same thing as risk was doing ( except the other way around). I pushed Sylencia the whole day, defended you and STILL was willing to vote you. So, please explain how Risks actions only makes him scum...

risk didn't push me. You pushed sylencia. Do you not see a difference in the way you and risk have played, because I see one.
Yes he did.
On April 03 2013 14:27 risk.nuke wrote:
We're not lynching anyone other then hopeless. RoL you got to be joking if you think that we're going to lynch cheesecake first. While I agree with your posts and I had some thoughts in simmilar direction last night. It's still a weaker case then on hopeless. I don't like how you haven't talked about me since your vote and I would like you to comment further on me and hopeless.

Hopeless is obvious scum and has pretty much given up by now. This is not how he plays as town.

And Ghor's post are not hard to read. If you disregard the fact that he speaks in third person and often don't use capital letters they're actually very simple to read and even efficiently phrased.

Sylencia. Who do you want to kill?
On April 04 2013 01:27 risk.nuke wrote:
Hopeless, my case on you is not meta based. Meta is generally only something I use to gather others to my case once it's been made.

My problem with you is I called you out for not caring about scum hunting quite early, and despite that you didn't give a shit about trying to up your game, while you weren't under any pressure. Nor have you claimed busy. You just straight out was lurking and never scumhunting or caring about the game.

Your only contributions were highly suspicious egging-on-from-the-shadows posts.

My impression on you which I've gotten from games I've played with you before is you're an intelligent individual. So why have an intelligent townie not given a shit about scumhunting or making cases.

Additionally later when you after ages bring up your theory. You come up with the WORST and MOST UNLIKELY possible theory for scumbuddies that only makes it seem like you're not reading the thread. Ghor have been sharper with his comments on me then anyone else in the thread. And additionally I am just about the most active player in the game.

The only possible explanations are you're scum or a townie who's not putting in any time in the game. But then why haven't you come clean and admitted you haven't given a shit about the game because that is the only other possible explanation I might had believed. But even with that your egging on posts doesn't make sense.
This does indeed look like pushing to me. Don't know what you consider pushing though.

Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 977
WardiTV756
OGKoka 251
Rex136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 251
ProTech140
Rex 136
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2801
Shuttle 1661
EffOrt 828
BeSt 643
Light 394
Mini 369
firebathero 358
ZerO 282
Stork 279
ggaemo 274
[ Show more ]
Rush 177
Barracks 119
Shine 81
Zeus 80
Killer 60
Yoon 42
sorry 41
Hyun 37
Mong 33
Shinee 30
Aegong 27
Sexy 27
ToSsGirL 26
soO 21
Terrorterran 21
Bale 19
HiyA 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 11
Sacsri 11
zelot 8
Noble 6
Dota 2
qojqva3524
Dendi2051
BananaSlamJamma317
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes525
Other Games
singsing2247
hiko1010
B2W.Neo832
Lowko362
Pyrionflax226
Sick202
Liquid`VortiX186
Liquid`RaSZi140
ArmadaUGS102
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream525
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH297
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2084
• Nemesis1877
• TFBlade585
Other Games
• WagamamaTV265
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 34m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.