• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:26
CEST 00:26
KST 07:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8134 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 102

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 153 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 14:29 GMT
#2021
In other, fluffy news, my other half got me (among other things) a TL hoodie for my birthday. Woo!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 30 2013 14:53 GMT
#2022
[QUOTE]On March 30 2013 22:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 30 2013 22:04 ObviousOne wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 30 2013 22:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
Rayn, get useful fast.

Response to Acro and Keir's case and my case and relationship with sinani please.
[/QUOTE]
I went through Acro's filter. I could definitely see him being scum. I noticed the same thing that Keirathi bases his case on (saying we're not lynching marv -> making a case on marv). I missed it earlier because i thought i only argued with DI (and Oats?) about the "accusing marv will cause a shitfest, therefore he can't be lynched on D1" thing. Anothir thing i find out that points towards him being scum is that i notice a lot of similarities in his play that i do when i am scum. That is carefully pointing fingers all over the place. He comments on like everything that's happening on thread, but in most of the cases this doesn't seem to be leading him anywhere. I don't know how to explain it better..

And the "you can't lynch me anyways" is really really weird thing. If he is claiming a power i can't see that being a town power at all.

So yes, i can definitely see Acro being scum. I do not think Acro and sinani are scum together.

[QUOTE]On March 30 2013 22:31 marvellosity wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 29 2013 21:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Smurf will receive one of my votes.
[/QUOTE]

rayn, can you tell me towards the end of Day 1, what you say in Smurf's posting that you thought made sense?[/QUOTE]
Mostly his defence on prplhz. It made sense to me, however i didn't look it in the light other people brought up; that he actually defended prplhz by meta before prplhz even started to post for real. I just read Smurf's filter and what he said made sense to me.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 30 2013 14:54 GMT
#2023
EBWOP: fail formatting.

On March 30 2013 22:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
Rayn, get useful fast.

Response to Acro and Keir's case and my case and relationship with sinani please.

I went through Acro's filter. I could definitely see him being scum. I noticed the same thing that Keirathi bases his case on (saying we're not lynching marv -> making a case on marv). I missed it earlier because i thought i only argued with DI (and Oats?) about the "accusing marv will cause a shitfest, therefore he can't be lynched on D1" thing. Anothir thing i find out that points towards him being scum is that i notice a lot of similarities in his play that i do when i am scum. That is carefully pointing fingers all over the place. He comments on like everything that's happening on thread, but in most of the cases this doesn't seem to be leading him anywhere. I don't know how to explain it better..

And the "you can't lynch me anyways" is really really weird thing. If he is claiming a power i can't see that being a town power at all.

So yes, i can definitely see Acro being scum. I do not think Acro and sinani are scum together.

On March 30 2013 22:31 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 21:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Smurf will receive one of my votes.


rayn, can you tell me towards the end of Day 1, what you say in Smurf's posting that you thought made sense?

Mostly his defence on prplhz. It made sense to me, however i didn't look it in the light other people brought up; that he actually defended prplhz by meta before prplhz even started to post for real. I just read Smurf's filter and what he said made sense to me.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 30 2013 14:54 GMT
#2024
Acro, I really dont see what makes OO scummy, he has been open all game, aggressive, and in general looks pretty fucking townie.

Also, you just going
LALALALA IM UNLYNCHABLE I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY.
Does not make me think you are town in the slightest. You made no effort to respond to anything that has been brought up and just swept it aside.
No gg, No skill.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 30 2013 15:11 GMT
#2025
Hey guys, I know I haven't been active lately. I've been actively lurking for the past day because I've had nothing good to say, so I wasn't going to say anything at all. Here's what I'm thinking about for the end of D2:

My first vote is on Yamato. That won't change. He's given up anyways and if we don't lynch him today he's going to shit up the thread some more.

My second vote, while currently on Prp, could possibly change to either Sinani or Acro. Both Prp and Sinani played terrible D1's and continued to be useless and scummy on D2. I have a huge problem with that.

Acro just lied about VT, and I'm highly inclined to lynch all liars. Part of me wants to use the opportunity for a double lynch to check if Acro is really "unlynchable" or just lying scum.

I'll take a closer look at Acro after work, and get back to you guys before the day is over.
Grubby's #1 Fan
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 15:23 GMT
#2026
On March 31 2013 00:11 cDgCorazon wrote:
Hey guys, I know I haven't been active lately. I've been actively lurking for the past day because I've had nothing good to say, so I wasn't going to say anything at all. Here's what I'm thinking about for the end of D2:

My first vote is on Yamato. That won't change. He's given up anyways and if we don't lynch him today he's going to shit up the thread some more.

My second vote, while currently on Prp, could possibly change to either Sinani or Acro. Both Prp and Sinani played terrible D1's and continued to be useless and scummy on D2. I have a huge problem with that.

Acro just lied about VT, and I'm highly inclined to lynch all liars. Part of me wants to use the opportunity for a double lynch to check if Acro is really "unlynchable" or just lying scum.

I'll take a closer look at Acro after work, and get back to you guys before the day is over.


This is pretty much what I want to do.

I'm not going to be around for the lynch because I'll be out for dinner, so I'd like Hapa to organise it if he agrees. It very much depends on the mechanics of Acro's role. If it's like Personality, the 2nd place will get lynched so Sinani can be put in to 2nd place. It really feels like we should be able to get something down with Acro's unlynchable thing.

I spent some time in both rayn and Acro's filter this afternoon. The most notable thing about rayn's filter is the evolution of his Nisani/Smurf reads on Day 1. OO was his first scumread, then OO/Oats, then OO/Oats/Smurf. This remained somewhat consistent, until Nisani suddenly popped up, although I can't discern good reasons for Nisani popping up. At some point Nisani was clearly scummier than Smurf, it's all a bit of a mystery.

As for Acro's filter, what Kei picked up on is the weirdest thing about Acro. It's basically his entire attitude on me. I was clearly a mafia-read for Acro towards the end of Day 1. We have this post:

On March 27 2013 22:29 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, and I'm voting alongside Marv, which means I am either wrong about Marv or about Nisani, or Marv is playing tricksy scum.

Fuck this. Nisani is scum. We lynch him, then worry about other people.


He's apparently worried he's voting alongside me. Look at the wording - I am either wrong about marv or Nisani. The implication being that if Nisani is mafia I look much better, if Nisani is town, I look worse.

Come the town-flip of Nisani, I imagine I should be looking horrendous, but instead Acro decides to make a slam-dunk case on Smurf. So it looks, basically, that I am a scumread Day 1, I'll look worse if nisani flips town, Nisani flips town, but Acro backs off me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 30 2013 15:28 GMT
#2027
Since someone asked me in the pms how the double lynch works it is so:
Two guys who have the most votes get lynched at the end of the day if they manage to overcome the majority threshold.
Of course, you can vote for a no lynch with one of your votes.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
March 30 2013 15:45 GMT
#2028
Not going to be around for the lynch, but I'll probably be here for the next 20 minutes or so. We need to make use of the double lynch, so we should consolidate onto another target besides Smurf. I don't see prplhz getting lynched today, and I just looked again at some more of his other games, so I'll wait until tomorrow to push him more.

I don't know what the fuck Acro is trying to do, but this last minute claim is extremely scummy. It might not be useful to vote for him, but we still get information for having him as the highest voted target and it's a double lynch anyway.

And I'll vote Smurf to try to make sure scum can't do some last-minute vote switch thing to save a buddy. His lack of any defense whatsoever shows that he has given up on the game. He is surely mafia.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 15:48 GMT
#2029
Hrmmm.

Unlynchable claim :o

Bahhhhh, so convenient. Acro explain your role now. Go.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
March 30 2013 16:01 GMT
#2030
To be fair, when else would you claim unlynchable besides when you're getting lynched?
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 30 2013 16:02 GMT
#2031
marv: i didn't comment on Nisani because i wanted to have opinions on my case on OO and push the case. After that i thought Smurf made sense and i thought it would be really bad scumplay for Oats to do two 180's (which someone pointed out earlier, that he does those things as town). My OO case wasn't going anywhere and people were voting for Nisani and prplhz. I thought prplhz made sense in his posts, especially when he was defending me (the frustration comment) and his Acro - Palmar observation. I had already expressed that Nisani is someone i was going to look into later, so i did and i did find him the scummiest.
table for two on a tv tray
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 16:03 GMT
#2032
Anyways I want to talk about this a bit more:

On March 30 2013 20:06 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 19:57 ObviousOne wrote:
I'm still around because I'm stupid and drank all of the coffee. It didn't make me smarter though so talk me through it when you get around to it.


Just read what Kei wrote for a start. The thing to think about is when is someone "doomed". A mafia's objective changes markedly at this point, and goes into wifom-mode, rather than push-a-mislynch-mode.

I can't remember Kei's reasons for thinking sinani and Acro couldn't be mafia together even though I only read them 20 minutes ago, but I do remember thinking that they weren't good reasons. lol.


Obviously I am aware of that, since it is part of my case against Acro, even if it is just speculation. And part of why I don't think Acro and sinani are scum together.

Go back and look through the night. There really was very little discussion about sinani. You mentioned him once "sinani looks worse by default" or something like that. OO posed those questions that kind of had a "sinani is scum" assumption behind them. But there really wasn't much actual talk about sinani. Almost all of the night phase revolved around you/Smurf/Me+cora/OO.

So, at that point, I DO think Smurf was doomed. But I do NOT think sinani was doomed in any way. Therefore, since I think Acro is scum, I don't think there was any reason for scum Acro to bus two teammates so hard.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 30 2013 16:04 GMT
#2033
So am I or am I not scummy Rayn?

Also do you still think OO is scummy?

Also if not, do you have any other reads besides the people you are voting for?
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 30 2013 16:14 GMT
#2034
On March 31 2013 01:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
So am I or am I not scummy Rayn?

No you are not.

Also do you still think OO is scummy?

I do.

Also if not, do you have any other reads besides the people you are voting for?

I think Cora/Keir are legit townfirmed masons as they claim. s&b is town unless there is a counter claim. I think Hapa is town. I think you are town.

People i am unsure of are marv, prplhz and Dandel. marv has made me feel better about him with his latest posts.

Other people are scummy. That is Smurf, Acro, sinani and OO. I am pretty sure i am wrong about one or two of these guys, i just don't know which one(s).
table for two on a tv tray
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 16:14 GMT
#2035
On March 31 2013 01:03 Keirathi wrote:
Anyways I want to talk about this a bit more:

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 20:06 marvellosity wrote:
On March 30 2013 19:57 ObviousOne wrote:
I'm still around because I'm stupid and drank all of the coffee. It didn't make me smarter though so talk me through it when you get around to it.


Just read what Kei wrote for a start. The thing to think about is when is someone "doomed". A mafia's objective changes markedly at this point, and goes into wifom-mode, rather than push-a-mislynch-mode.

I can't remember Kei's reasons for thinking sinani and Acro couldn't be mafia together even though I only read them 20 minutes ago, but I do remember thinking that they weren't good reasons. lol.


Obviously I am aware of that, since it is part of my case against Acro, even if it is just speculation. And part of why I don't think Acro and sinani are scum together.

Go back and look through the night. There really was very little discussion about sinani. You mentioned him once "sinani looks worse by default" or something like that. OO posed those questions that kind of had a "sinani is scum" assumption behind them. But there really wasn't much actual talk about sinani. Almost all of the night phase revolved around you/Smurf/Me+cora/OO.

So, at that point, I DO think Smurf was doomed. But I do NOT think sinani was doomed in any way. Therefore, since I think Acro is scum, I don't think there was any reason for scum Acro to bus two teammates so hard.

EBWOP: I should also say that I don't think that it is impossible for Acro and sinani are scum together. I just don't find it very likely at all, especially if Smurf is mafia. And I'm kind of taking it for granted that Smurf is mafia since he gave up.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 30 2013 16:16 GMT
#2036
On March 31 2013 01:03 Keirathi wrote:
Anyways I want to talk about this a bit more:

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 20:06 marvellosity wrote:
On March 30 2013 19:57 ObviousOne wrote:
I'm still around because I'm stupid and drank all of the coffee. It didn't make me smarter though so talk me through it when you get around to it.


Just read what Kei wrote for a start. The thing to think about is when is someone "doomed". A mafia's objective changes markedly at this point, and goes into wifom-mode, rather than push-a-mislynch-mode.

I can't remember Kei's reasons for thinking sinani and Acro couldn't be mafia together even though I only read them 20 minutes ago, but I do remember thinking that they weren't good reasons. lol.


Obviously I am aware of that, since it is part of my case against Acro, even if it is just speculation. And part of why I don't think Acro and sinani are scum together.

Go back and look through the night. There really was very little discussion about sinani. You mentioned him once "sinani looks worse by default" or something like that. OO posed those questions that kind of had a "sinani is scum" assumption behind them. But there really wasn't much actual talk about sinani. Almost all of the night phase revolved around you/Smurf/Me+cora/OO.

So, at that point, I DO think Smurf was doomed. But I do NOT think sinani was doomed in any way. Therefore, since I think Acro is scum, I don't think there was any reason for scum Acro to bus two teammates so hard.

That's exactly why i do not think Acro and sinani are scum together. This is of course assuming Smurf in fact is scum. But i don't see why he would not be.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 30 2013 16:17 GMT
#2037
rofl those posts. :D
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 30 2013 16:19 GMT
#2038
##Unvote: sinani
##Vote: Acrofales
table for two on a tv tray
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 30 2013 16:48 GMT
#2039
I don't like the idea of "using the double lynch to test acrofales's unlynchable claim." A double lynch on day 2 is a huge bonus IMO, especially with so many serious and engaged townies still alive.

To acro: if you are town, you should absolutely explain the mechanics of your unlynchable role. Allowing us to waste a lynch on verifying it if we don't have to is nearly as bad as if you got mislynched yourself.
To me, the motivation to explain yourself is so strong the if you continue to refuse, I'm going to have to assume you are lying and scum.

"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 16:49 GMT
#2040
On March 31 2013 01:48 strongandbig wrote:
I don't like the idea of "using the double lynch to test acrofales's unlynchable claim." A double lynch on day 2 is a huge bonus IMO, especially with so many serious and engaged townies still alive.

To acro: if you are town, you should absolutely explain the mechanics of your unlynchable role. Allowing us to waste a lynch on verifying it if we don't have to is nearly as bad as if you got mislynched yourself.
To me, the motivation to explain yourself is so strong the if you continue to refuse, I'm going to have to assume you are lying and scum.


If you dont want to test the unlynchable claim, who do you want to lynch?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 255
Nina 129
ViBE49
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12541
Artosis 407
NaDa 28
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever217
febbydoto33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox388
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5690
Grubby3185
Liquid`RaSZi1796
shahzam675
WinterStarcraft451
C9.Mang0301
JimRising 137
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 34m
INu's Battles
12h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 34m
OSC
23h 49m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.