• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:17
CEST 21:17
KST 04:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8686 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 100

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 153 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 12:35 GMT
#1981
On March 30 2013 21:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 21:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 30 2013 20:09 ObviousOne wrote:
Lol
I'm re-reading from after the Nisani lynch to see what sticks out to me so I'll get back to it eventually.

Where in the sweet tits is Dandel?

I'm afk a lot cause it's easter weekend. Pretty sure I already said so.

was out with friends yesterday, am working today for like 20 hours straight, starting now.

Depending on how busy this shit is I might post a bit later, don't count on it tho. I will probably get around to reading the thread, there's not much there.

Luckily lynching smurf will hard-confirm me town beyond any doubt, so I don't even need to spam the thread, which is cool cause I don't have the time to do that. Funny how that works out. Cheers.


So it doesnt actually matter what smurf flips?

Explain this cool way of confirming yourself as town.

Also double lynch today, DO YOU STILL WANT TO LYNCH MARV?

Sure it matters.
He's gonna flip scum.

Sure I want to. Not yet sure if there's a smarter/better lynch, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to kill it with fire.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 12:42 GMT
#1982
On March 30 2013 10:38 marvellosity wrote:
That leaves Acro/Dandel/Rayn/OO

From my POV 2 of them are gonna be mafia. I'm not sure on any of them. Dandel has threatened to shoot me twice (check out his references to Themed where he NKed me as town). OO maybe seems townie? I dunno. All these players I can give vague reasons for being town. Maybe i'll find time tomorrow to check into it, maybe i won't. But that's how i basically view the game right now.

And that makes me mafia or what, lol?

I just threatened a shot in a barely obscure enough fashion so that not any random scummer could guess it so I'd see if I'd get roleblocked or not. Since you would clearly understand the reference. I didn't, but I can't recall anybody claiming a roleblock (or mb I just missed it dunno), so I can't draw anything alignment-y from it.

now I said that I can also say that I SADLY don't actually have a gun or righteous fire would rain down on the infidels.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 12:44 GMT
#1983
On March 30 2013 21:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 10:38 marvellosity wrote:
That leaves Acro/Dandel/Rayn/OO

From my POV 2 of them are gonna be mafia. I'm not sure on any of them. Dandel has threatened to shoot me twice (check out his references to Themed where he NKed me as town). OO maybe seems townie? I dunno. All these players I can give vague reasons for being town. Maybe i'll find time tomorrow to check into it, maybe i won't. But that's how i basically view the game right now.

And that makes me mafia or what, lol?

I just threatened a shot in a barely obscure enough fashion so that not any random scummer could guess it so I'd see if I'd get roleblocked or not. Since you would clearly understand the reference. I didn't, but I can't recall anybody claiming a roleblock (or mb I just missed it dunno), so I can't draw anything alignment-y from it.

now I said that I can also say that I SADLY don't actually have a gun or righteous fire would rain down on the infidels.


no, it gave you town points. Which is why I mentioned it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 30 2013 12:45 GMT
#1984
What about a Keirathi and Cora lynch? It would be amusing killing them together with the double lynch.

I mean while we're entertaining stupid thoughts like lynching Marv we should take it to the max.

Lol
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 30 2013 12:46 GMT
#1985
On March 30 2013 21:35 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 21:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 30 2013 21:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 30 2013 20:09 ObviousOne wrote:
Lol
I'm re-reading from after the Nisani lynch to see what sticks out to me so I'll get back to it eventually.

Where in the sweet tits is Dandel?

I'm afk a lot cause it's easter weekend. Pretty sure I already said so.

was out with friends yesterday, am working today for like 20 hours straight, starting now.

Depending on how busy this shit is I might post a bit later, don't count on it tho. I will probably get around to reading the thread, there's not much there.

Luckily lynching smurf will hard-confirm me town beyond any doubt, so I don't even need to spam the thread, which is cool cause I don't have the time to do that. Funny how that works out. Cheers.


So it doesnt actually matter what smurf flips?

Explain this cool way of confirming yourself as town.

Also double lynch today, DO YOU STILL WANT TO LYNCH MARV?

Sure it matters.
He's gonna flip scum.

Sure I want to. Not yet sure if there's a smarter/better lynch, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to kill it with fire.


Please find better/smarter lynch, or solidify your read on marv.

Acro and sinani are big subjects.
No gg, No skill.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 12:47 GMT
#1986
Last mafia peoples could be marv, could be sinani, could very well be acro, could be rayn, could still be keir and/or Cora too.

I kinda want to lynch either marv or acro alongside smurf today.
Still preferring marv, but acro is looking real bad too. And he's doing his "push scum with words but not with actions" shizzle he did in Personality too. In this case it's smurf, in Pers it was ver/dp.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 12:49 GMT
#1987
On March 30 2013 21:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 21:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 30 2013 10:38 marvellosity wrote:
That leaves Acro/Dandel/Rayn/OO

From my POV 2 of them are gonna be mafia. I'm not sure on any of them. Dandel has threatened to shoot me twice (check out his references to Themed where he NKed me as town). OO maybe seems townie? I dunno. All these players I can give vague reasons for being town. Maybe i'll find time tomorrow to check into it, maybe i won't. But that's how i basically view the game right now.

And that makes me mafia or what, lol?

I just threatened a shot in a barely obscure enough fashion so that not any random scummer could guess it so I'd see if I'd get roleblocked or not. Since you would clearly understand the reference. I didn't, but I can't recall anybody claiming a roleblock (or mb I just missed it dunno), so I can't draw anything alignment-y from it.

now I said that I can also say that I SADLY don't actually have a gun or righteous fire would rain down on the infidels.


no, it gave you town points. Which is why I mentioned it.

Well you made it not sound like it. Since it's pretty much the only thing you say about me, and I'm in your cool list.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 12:51 GMT
#1988
Because I'm entirely uninterested in conversing with you, as I've made clear already.

I didn't see the point if you were mafia of threatening to shoot me like that, I don't understand what you'd be trying to gain. It's not a massive point but it's been enough not to worry about you.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 12:53 GMT
#1989
On March 30 2013 21:51 marvellosity wrote:
Because I'm entirely uninterested in conversing with you, as I've made clear already.

I didn't see the point if you were mafia of threatening to shoot me like that, I don't understand what you'd be trying to gain. It's not a massive point but it's been enough not to worry about you.

But it's not conversing with me. It's conversing about me.

So you put me on your scumlist, with only a sentence on why you think I'm town.
Makes total sense bro.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 12:54 GMT
#1990
If you read my post, my thought process is abundantly clear. I don't see how you're struggling to understand it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 12:55 GMT
#1991
I'm pretty hungover maybe that's why.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 30 2013 12:55 GMT
#1992
Dandel you said you 'caught' marv because of the similarity in behavior to themed right?

Care to point out a few specific points?

Marv, thoughts on Keir's case and Acro/sinani association?
What does Keir say that isnt very strong about that association?
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 12:57 GMT
#1993
On March 30 2013 21:55 Dandel Ion wrote:
I'm pretty hungover maybe that's why.


I'm not calling you mafia, I'm just eliminating flipped people/claims/strong reads, eliminating connections that I can't see, and I'm left with the 4 names that you're on. It doesn't have much reflection on anything apart from that.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 12:58 GMT
#1994
On March 30 2013 21:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Dandel you said you 'caught' marv because of the similarity in behavior to themed right?

Care to point out a few specific points?

Marv, thoughts on Keir's case and Acro/sinani association?
What does Keir say that isnt very strong about that association?

Nah I said that to fake my shot-threatening stuff mainly.

He just trolled in themed there's not much to draw from it. Tho he was about equally useless and unwilling to actually do anything, so there's that.
He's not being nice to me, which would be a huge scumtell for him, but since I already shot him once on that basis, he wouldn't have to pretend to actually be a pleasant person, so that doesn't mean much either.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 12:59 GMT
#1995
On March 30 2013 21:57 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 21:55 Dandel Ion wrote:
I'm pretty hungover maybe that's why.


I'm not calling you mafia, I'm just eliminating flipped people/claims/strong reads, eliminating connections that I can't see, and I'm left with the 4 names that you're on. It doesn't have much reflection on anything apart from that.

well then you eliminated too many people, looks like.

Still pretty sure OO is town too.
I'd get modkilled for explaining it properly, BUT YOU CANT STOP ME FROM THINKING IT HAHA
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 13:00 GMT
#1996
Okay my boss is coming in for realz, I gotta stop now for realz too.
later
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 30 2013 13:01 GMT
#1997
On March 30 2013 21:58 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 21:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Dandel you said you 'caught' marv because of the similarity in behavior to themed right?

Care to point out a few specific points?

Marv, thoughts on Keir's case and Acro/sinani association?
What does Keir say that isnt very strong about that association?

Nah I said that to fake my shot-threatening stuff mainly.

He just trolled in themed there's not much to draw from it. Tho he was about equally useless and unwilling to actually do anything, so there's that.
He's not being nice to me, which would be a huge scumtell for him, but since I already shot him once on that basis, he wouldn't have to pretend to actually be a pleasant person, so that doesn't mean much either.


Was he openly unwilling in themed? I thought he was just avoiding doing anything but he didnt outrightly say that in the thread.

I feel that YOU SHOULD START TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE IN GREATER DETAIL.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 13:01 GMT
#1998
On March 30 2013 21:59 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 21:57 marvellosity wrote:
On March 30 2013 21:55 Dandel Ion wrote:
I'm pretty hungover maybe that's why.


I'm not calling you mafia, I'm just eliminating flipped people/claims/strong reads, eliminating connections that I can't see, and I'm left with the 4 names that you're on. It doesn't have much reflection on anything apart from that.

well then you eliminated too many people, looks like.

Still pretty sure OO is town too.
I'd get modkilled for explaining it properly, BUT YOU CANT STOP ME FROM THINKING IT HAHA


Obvious said the same about me. It's all getting very weird.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 30 2013 13:02 GMT
#1999
Also whats with all these confirming townies.....

OO confirmed marv.

Dandel confirmed OO.

What.



No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 30 2013 13:04 GMT
#2000
Maybe they are all scum?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM1052
TKL 407
EnkiAlexander 31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1052
TKL 407
mouzHeroMarine 367
IndyStarCraft 209
BRAT_OK 52
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16521
Calm 2452
Horang2 355
Mini 161
Rush 99
EffOrt 80
Zeus 47
Trap 20
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
febbydoto7
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m4598
pashabiceps1773
Fnx 1504
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3290
Liquid`Hasu562
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1692
Beastyqt849
B2W.Neo509
C9.Mang0321
crisheroes201
Dewaltoss148
Trikslyr94
QueenE91
UpATreeSC56
JuggernautJason21
ZombieGrub0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 18
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade727
Other Games
• imaqtpie896
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 44m
INu's Battles
15h 44m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 44m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.