• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:26
CEST 00:26
KST 07:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8234 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 104

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 153 Next
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 18:55 GMT
#2061
On March 31 2013 03:55 marvellosity wrote:
Perma masons AND a mason circle?

Fuck me.

It says that there is a mason circle in the OP.

Not reading?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 18:57 GMT
#2062
On March 31 2013 03:55 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 03:55 marvellosity wrote:
Perma masons AND a mason circle?

Fuck me.

It says that there is a mason circle in the OP.

Not reading?


Yes, I thought that would be you and Corazon, and someone would be randomly given access to your QT but told not to post. Specifically Grack in fact was my thoughts, given his role description.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 18:58 GMT
#2063
On March 31 2013 03:57 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 03:55 Keirathi wrote:
On March 31 2013 03:55 marvellosity wrote:
Perma masons AND a mason circle?

Fuck me.

It says that there is a mason circle in the OP.

Not reading?


Yes, I thought that would be you and Corazon, and someone would be randomly given access to your QT but told not to post. Specifically Grack in fact was my thoughts, given his role description.

We weren't given a QT. Kurumi just told us to communicate however we wanted to.

I actually made our QT, and the only people with the link are me and Cora.

Sorry, I thought everyone realized we weren't the mason circle, or I would have explained in more detail.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 19:00 GMT
#2064
Okay, that makes sense. I really wish I had time to think about all these masons and roleclaims and Acro but I'm going out to dinner in 15 minutes. I will probably sheep Hapa in whatever decision he makes, vote-wise (unless it's me, naturally).
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 30 2013 19:04 GMT
#2065
On March 31 2013 04:00 marvellosity wrote:
Okay, that makes sense. I really wish I had time to think about all these masons and roleclaims and Acro but I'm going out to dinner in 15 minutes. I will probably sheep Hapa in whatever decision he makes, vote-wise (unless it's me, naturally).


I'm not sure yet.

I want to hear from Acro about this "you can't lynch me" stuff before I committ.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 19:05 GMT
#2066
On March 31 2013 04:04 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 04:00 marvellosity wrote:
Okay, that makes sense. I really wish I had time to think about all these masons and roleclaims and Acro but I'm going out to dinner in 15 minutes. I will probably sheep Hapa in whatever decision he makes, vote-wise (unless it's me, naturally).


I'm not sure yet.

I want to hear from Acro about this "you can't lynch me" stuff before I committ.

rayn said he claimed vote rigger.

Unlynchable townie vote rigger? That seems hard to believe.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 19:06 GMT
#2067
EBWOP:

Unless by unlynchable he means he will just rig the votes so he doesn't get lynched. In which case, I would rather force him to use it today than lynch someone else today, and he still has the power to use it later.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 19:07 GMT
#2068
On March 31 2013 04:05 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 04:04 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:00 marvellosity wrote:
Okay, that makes sense. I really wish I had time to think about all these masons and roleclaims and Acro but I'm going out to dinner in 15 minutes. I will probably sheep Hapa in whatever decision he makes, vote-wise (unless it's me, naturally).


I'm not sure yet.

I want to hear from Acro about this "you can't lynch me" stuff before I committ.

rayn said he claimed vote rigger.

Unlynchable townie vote rigger? That seems hard to believe.


I agree with this. It seems a lot on one role too.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 30 2013 19:09 GMT
#2069
On March 31 2013 04:05 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 04:04 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:00 marvellosity wrote:
Okay, that makes sense. I really wish I had time to think about all these masons and roleclaims and Acro but I'm going out to dinner in 15 minutes. I will probably sheep Hapa in whatever decision he makes, vote-wise (unless it's me, naturally).


I'm not sure yet.

I want to hear from Acro about this "you can't lynch me" stuff before I committ.

rayn said he claimed vote rigger.

Unlynchable townie vote rigger? That seems hard to believe.


Well I have no idea what a vote-rigger does. Like hypothetically you could switch all the votes and get someone else lynched. Is that likely? Idunno. Most vote-riggers I've seen are much more limited in scope (can only switch one person's votes).

Eh. Well may as well vote him unless I get a reasonable explanation.

##Unvote

##Vote InsertSmurfHere
##Vote Acrofeles
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 19:09 GMT
#2070
Also, in the vote thread:

On March 31 2013 04:01 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
##vote insertsmurfhere
##vote acrofales


lol. I'm going to switch my sinani vote to Acrofales. I will be able to check in on my phone before deadline to change my vote if there's important developments / depending on what Hapa (and kei to an extent) think.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 30 2013 19:11 GMT
#2071
If Yamato doesn't post in this thread, who the fuck cares about his vote? Just let him do what he needs to do. If it isn't obvious by now, he doesn't give half a shit about the town.

Also in the event that Acro is a mafia vote-rigger or something, we need to consolidate on him.

That means I need the inputs of Dandel, SnB, Cora, and Rayn on this Acro stuff.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 19:13 GMT
#2072
On March 31 2013 04:09 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 04:05 Keirathi wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:04 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:00 marvellosity wrote:
Okay, that makes sense. I really wish I had time to think about all these masons and roleclaims and Acro but I'm going out to dinner in 15 minutes. I will probably sheep Hapa in whatever decision he makes, vote-wise (unless it's me, naturally).


I'm not sure yet.

I want to hear from Acro about this "you can't lynch me" stuff before I committ.

rayn said he claimed vote rigger.

Unlynchable townie vote rigger? That seems hard to believe.


Well I have no idea what a vote-rigger does. Like hypothetically you could switch all the votes and get someone else lynched. Is that likely? Idunno. Most vote-riggers I've seen are much more limited in scope (can only switch one person's votes).

Eh. Well may as well vote him unless I get a reasonable explanation.

##Unvote

##Vote InsertSmurfHere
##Vote Acrofeles

From everyone PYP game ever:

You are a vote rigger! You have two oneshot powers. The first is you can, once only, force a double lynch at any time during the voting (the two leading candidates at the end of the day are lynched). The second is that you may rig the votes as you see fit. Surprise! You may only use one power per day.


Palmar already had the first power. It wouldn't totally shock me for someone to have the second power.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 19:14 GMT
#2073
One other thing - it's my impression from Kurumi's last mod-note that you can't be lynched without a majority. So I guess Acro either gets lynched or no-one, unless his power is completely OP.

Anyway, catch you all later.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 30 2013 19:35 GMT
#2074
Yeah it's obvious prp isnt getting lynched today, and I'll refrain from the hipster votes again.

The fact that Acro claims himself unlynchable and then disappears is basically sealing his fate in my eyes. I'd rather take a chance while we can get one scum lynched instead of having a day where no one gets lynched if his powers hold true.

##Unvote: prphlz
##Vote: Acro
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 30 2013 19:37 GMT
#2075
Well in all fairness, Acro is absent due to previously-stated easter plans. It doesn't vindicate him, but his absence is not damning on its own.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 19:43 GMT
#2076
Here's my thoughts:

If Acro's power is vote rigger like I quoted a few posts ago, I think it is in our best interests to force him to use it today when there's still a second lynch that we control, rather than put it off until he can solely control the lynch. (If he can control both lynches then that is OP as fuck and i will rage).

So anyways, we force him to use the power today to save himself. See who he lynches in his stead, and then judge if we should lynch him again tomorrow.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 30 2013 19:46 GMT
#2077
On March 31 2013 04:43 Keirathi wrote:
Here's my thoughts:

If Acro's power is vote rigger like I quoted a few posts ago, I think it is in our best interests to force him to use it today when there's still a second lynch that we control, rather than put it off until he can solely control the lynch. (If he can control both lynches then that is OP as fuck and i will rage).

So anyways, we force him to use the power today to save himself. See who he lynches in his stead, and then judge if we should lynch him again tomorrow.


Well he wants to kill Sinani. That much has been clear from the start.

If we're going to vote him, I don't want to play any games. I just want him dead
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 19:54 GMT
#2078
Hi.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 30 2013 20:16 GMT
#2079
if he's a scum vote rigger and he can "rig the votes" however he wants, wouldn't that mean he could just force a no-lynch?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 20:17 GMT
#2080
Theoretically he could.

But why would he? If he's scum, why not lynch a townie instead?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 255
Nina 129
ViBE49
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12541
Artosis 407
NaDa 28
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever217
febbydoto33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox388
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5690
Grubby3185
Liquid`RaSZi1796
shahzam675
WinterStarcraft451
C9.Mang0301
JimRising 137
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 34m
INu's Battles
12h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 34m
OSC
23h 49m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.