• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:38
CEST 12:38
KST 19:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8711 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 66 Next
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 14:38 GMT
#1081
On March 18 2013 23:37 Promato wrote:
marv stop stealing my credit. (Yam's credit) I'm still putting him up for most improved player. You said one game wasn't enough ? How about three? He rocked scum in nomination, in duel and now here.

Yam was the first to post the case on VE and even when we aren't posting much we were going to get that lynch through. We're both loud enough when we need to be to lynch whomever needs to be lynched. Don't pretend like his fate was anything but sealed since our case on him.

Its cute how moo wants the credit too though, its so sweet how he wants to grow up to be me.


I'm not stealing anyone's credit, you guys vaguely ranted about OE being mafia and everyone ignored you and found you the more suspicious. This is plain to see from reading the thread. It was my case that sealed OE's fate.

I mean, hurray for you catching OE and all that, well done, bla bla bla, but it's not really the point.

~marv
Artanis & marv
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 14:39 GMT
#1082
On March 18 2013 23:32 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:28 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:27 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:25 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:06 FiveTouch wrote:
I plan to look at the evolution of Moology's OE read this evening; I think my meta metric for deciding whether Mocsta is mafia (argumentative to a tee) is out of date as he matures his game.
~marv

Hopefully like a fine wine,
instead of a silicon implant

Omni has a present for you later on.. i dont want to spoil it.. fact was.. we were saving this present for tomorrow as i didnt think it was necessary.. but.. omni in his newbie wisdom wanted to unleash total pwnage tonight.. guessing cos he sick of infested terrans fuming around in his house.

hint: Neutral Surviving Balrog is the theme.


P.S. as I keep telling everyone.. my activity isnt determined by alignment. Im just busy with work and HotS, + last mafia game burnt me out; 26 page filter for a loss to bartender this is my last game for a few weeks

Lets give thrawn that final win. GO TOWN!!



The sooner the better, I don't like basing my reads on incomplete information when the information can simply be given to me.

~marv

Well im 100% against it.. frankly I think it would come together much more Day 3.. but whatevs

i cant force Omni to not post; he basically said he gonna post it when im asleep lol so i dont rage at him in the QT

(moc)


Given there's a decent chance I'll be dead by tomorrow, I'd like to be given the chance to process any information in this night phase.

I know you've kinda talked about it before but I'd like you to talk about the evolution of your OE read. At the end of Night 1 he wasn't even in your top 4 in terms of interest, and yet as soon as Day started you sheeped me immediately on to him. Promato and Dirk were your top reads, and yet all of a sudden you were siding with Promato against OE. Why?

~marv

The last will was "MY" last will.. nothing to do with Omni. (Thought it was clear with the bold font)

When the NK happened, i wasnt even around all those posts were from Mr. Omni.. henceforth why I suggested to Kei to request Omni to explain his thought process.

But as for my read on VE... I got a fair idea of his current town play.. and i just get a vibe from him when he is scum.. just like in Mafia LIX gonzaw smooth talked me into giving him my mayor vote.. i just get the same greasiness from a scum VE.. cept now I know to reverse how I feel, and hey presto. i got scum.. its not specific quotes for me.. its a gut feeling that makes me want to like him.

I was pretty content witht he vote on him; and then analyse what he did under the pressure... the response of "nothing" made it clear to me he was scum and i guess couldnt be fucked anymore.
I dont blame that. its a small setup; good players.. stuck with a newbie.. why bother?

For me.. even though I dont care too much about this game.. i havent been mislynched before.. and dotn want to be mislynched now.. so trying to beef up the effort more and become motivated cos yes, we became complacent when we became confident VE was scum. I can admit that.
(moc)
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 14:40 GMT
#1083
On March 18 2013 23:38 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:37 Promato wrote:
marv stop stealing my credit. (Yam's credit) I'm still putting him up for most improved player. You said one game wasn't enough ? How about three? He rocked scum in nomination, in duel and now here.

Yam was the first to post the case on VE and even when we aren't posting much we were going to get that lynch through. We're both loud enough when we need to be to lynch whomever needs to be lynched. Don't pretend like his fate was anything but sealed since our case on him.

Its cute how moo wants the credit too though, its so sweet how he wants to grow up to be me.


I'm not stealing anyone's credit, you guys vaguely ranted about OE being mafia and everyone ignored you and found you the more suspicious. This is plain to see from reading the thread. It was my case that sealed OE's fate.

I mean, hurray for you catching OE and all that, well done, bla bla bla, but it's not really the point.

~marv

I agree with marv here; it was his FT's case that really turned us onto OE being mafia. Yamato's case was the spark that ignited the fire.

And Mocsta, you can't blame your 26-page filter burnout on anyone but yourself, you know.
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 18 2013 14:41 GMT
#1084
On March 18 2013 23:37 Promato wrote:
marv stop stealing my credit. (Yam's credit) I'm still putting him up for most improved player. You said one game wasn't enough ? How about three? He rocked scum in nomination, in duel and now here.

Yam was the first to post the case on VE and even when we aren't posting much we were going to get that lynch through. We're both loud enough when we need to be to lynch whomever needs to be lynched. Don't pretend like his fate was anything but sealed since our case on him.

Its cute how moo wants the credit too though, its so sweet how he wants to grow up to be me.

your delusional if you actually believe that.

iamp
The two man power trip.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 14:42 GMT
#1085
On March 18 2013 23:37 Promato wrote:
marv stop stealing my credit. (Yam's credit) I'm still putting him up for most improved player. You said one game wasn't enough ? How about three? He rocked scum in nomination, in duel and now here.

Yam was the first to post the case on VE and even when we aren't posting much we were going to get that lynch through. We're both loud enough when we need to be to lynch whomever needs to be lynched. Don't pretend like his fate was anything but sealed since our case on him.

Its cute how moo wants the credit too though, its so sweet how he wants to grow up to be me.


Why do you care about town cred and not winning the game?
No gg, No skill.
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 14:43 GMT
#1086
On March 18 2013 23:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
I told you you were either scum or blue.


Mocsta, are you playing based on dramatic plays, or to win the game.

Playing to win the game

u?
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 14:44 GMT
#1087
On March 18 2013 23:39 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:32 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:28 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:27 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:25 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:06 FiveTouch wrote:
I plan to look at the evolution of Moology's OE read this evening; I think my meta metric for deciding whether Mocsta is mafia (argumentative to a tee) is out of date as he matures his game.
~marv

Hopefully like a fine wine,
instead of a silicon implant

Omni has a present for you later on.. i dont want to spoil it.. fact was.. we were saving this present for tomorrow as i didnt think it was necessary.. but.. omni in his newbie wisdom wanted to unleash total pwnage tonight.. guessing cos he sick of infested terrans fuming around in his house.

hint: Neutral Surviving Balrog is the theme.


P.S. as I keep telling everyone.. my activity isnt determined by alignment. Im just busy with work and HotS, + last mafia game burnt me out; 26 page filter for a loss to bartender this is my last game for a few weeks

Lets give thrawn that final win. GO TOWN!!



The sooner the better, I don't like basing my reads on incomplete information when the information can simply be given to me.

~marv

Well im 100% against it.. frankly I think it would come together much more Day 3.. but whatevs

i cant force Omni to not post; he basically said he gonna post it when im asleep lol so i dont rage at him in the QT

(moc)


Given there's a decent chance I'll be dead by tomorrow, I'd like to be given the chance to process any information in this night phase.

I know you've kinda talked about it before but I'd like you to talk about the evolution of your OE read. At the end of Night 1 he wasn't even in your top 4 in terms of interest, and yet as soon as Day started you sheeped me immediately on to him. Promato and Dirk were your top reads, and yet all of a sudden you were siding with Promato against OE. Why?

~marv

The last will was "MY" last will.. nothing to do with Omni. (Thought it was clear with the bold font)

When the NK happened, i wasnt even around all those posts were from Mr. Omni.. henceforth why I suggested to Kei to request Omni to explain his thought process.

But as for my read on VE... I got a fair idea of his current town play.. and i just get a vibe from him when he is scum.. just like in Mafia LIX gonzaw smooth talked me into giving him my mayor vote.. i just get the same greasiness from a scum VE.. cept now I know to reverse how I feel, and hey presto. i got scum.. its not specific quotes for me.. its a gut feeling that makes me want to like him.

I was pretty content witht he vote on him; and then analyse what he did under the pressure... the response of "nothing" made it clear to me he was scum and i guess couldnt be fucked anymore.
I dont blame that. its a small setup; good players.. stuck with a newbie.. why bother?

For me.. even though I dont care too much about this game.. i havent been mislynched before.. and dotn want to be mislynched now.. so trying to beef up the effort more and become motivated cos yes, we became complacent when we became confident VE was scum. I can admit that.
(moc)


Ok I'll have to re-read and see what Omni said about things. I assume Golems is your last read for mafia. Based on the Jailkeeper claim? Other stuff too?

~marv
Artanis & marv
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 14:45 GMT
#1088
On March 18 2013 23:43 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
I told you you were either scum or blue.


Mocsta, are you playing based on dramatic plays, or to win the game.

Playing to win the game

u?


So cut the crap, and give us whatever you dont want to because day 3 is better?? ??
No gg, No skill.
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 14:46 GMT
#1089
On March 18 2013 23:44 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:39 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:32 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:28 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:27 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:25 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:06 FiveTouch wrote:
I plan to look at the evolution of Moology's OE read this evening; I think my meta metric for deciding whether Mocsta is mafia (argumentative to a tee) is out of date as he matures his game.
~marv

Hopefully like a fine wine,
instead of a silicon implant

Omni has a present for you later on.. i dont want to spoil it.. fact was.. we were saving this present for tomorrow as i didnt think it was necessary.. but.. omni in his newbie wisdom wanted to unleash total pwnage tonight.. guessing cos he sick of infested terrans fuming around in his house.

hint: Neutral Surviving Balrog is the theme.


P.S. as I keep telling everyone.. my activity isnt determined by alignment. Im just busy with work and HotS, + last mafia game burnt me out; 26 page filter for a loss to bartender this is my last game for a few weeks

Lets give thrawn that final win. GO TOWN!!



The sooner the better, I don't like basing my reads on incomplete information when the information can simply be given to me.

~marv

Well im 100% against it.. frankly I think it would come together much more Day 3.. but whatevs

i cant force Omni to not post; he basically said he gonna post it when im asleep lol so i dont rage at him in the QT

(moc)


Given there's a decent chance I'll be dead by tomorrow, I'd like to be given the chance to process any information in this night phase.

I know you've kinda talked about it before but I'd like you to talk about the evolution of your OE read. At the end of Night 1 he wasn't even in your top 4 in terms of interest, and yet as soon as Day started you sheeped me immediately on to him. Promato and Dirk were your top reads, and yet all of a sudden you were siding with Promato against OE. Why?

~marv

The last will was "MY" last will.. nothing to do with Omni. (Thought it was clear with the bold font)

When the NK happened, i wasnt even around all those posts were from Mr. Omni.. henceforth why I suggested to Kei to request Omni to explain his thought process.

But as for my read on VE... I got a fair idea of his current town play.. and i just get a vibe from him when he is scum.. just like in Mafia LIX gonzaw smooth talked me into giving him my mayor vote.. i just get the same greasiness from a scum VE.. cept now I know to reverse how I feel, and hey presto. i got scum.. its not specific quotes for me.. its a gut feeling that makes me want to like him.

I was pretty content witht he vote on him; and then analyse what he did under the pressure... the response of "nothing" made it clear to me he was scum and i guess couldnt be fucked anymore.
I dont blame that. its a small setup; good players.. stuck with a newbie.. why bother?

For me.. even though I dont care too much about this game.. i havent been mislynched before.. and dotn want to be mislynched now.. so trying to beef up the effort more and become motivated cos yes, we became complacent when we became confident VE was scum. I can admit that.
(moc)


Ok I'll have to re-read and see what Omni said about things. I assume Golems is your last read for mafia. Based on the Jailkeeper claim? Other stuff too?

~marv

Yes, but the reason will be clear as water when Omni shows his face.
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 14:47 GMT
#1090
Because the game is won. We lynch moo and we win. I'm in post game mode. Its not town cred its I'm deeply impressed by Yamato. Dude is seriously good (which is awesome, like two months ago he was looking at my filter in Dessert and calling me obv scum).

Look, I believe that Moo scumcslipped. I believe that his interactions with and reads on VE/OO make it very obvious he is scum. I cannot be fucked to prove it to you when it is obvious. I am not in the mood to show you why my reads are better than yours. I've told you my reads and you get to sheep me. Later you can thank me(this slot) for catching both scum.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2013 14:48 GMT
#1091
On March 18 2013 23:46 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:44 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:39 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:32 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:28 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:27 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:25 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:06 FiveTouch wrote:
I plan to look at the evolution of Moology's OE read this evening; I think my meta metric for deciding whether Mocsta is mafia (argumentative to a tee) is out of date as he matures his game.
~marv

Hopefully like a fine wine,
instead of a silicon implant

Omni has a present for you later on.. i dont want to spoil it.. fact was.. we were saving this present for tomorrow as i didnt think it was necessary.. but.. omni in his newbie wisdom wanted to unleash total pwnage tonight.. guessing cos he sick of infested terrans fuming around in his house.

hint: Neutral Surviving Balrog is the theme.


P.S. as I keep telling everyone.. my activity isnt determined by alignment. Im just busy with work and HotS, + last mafia game burnt me out; 26 page filter for a loss to bartender this is my last game for a few weeks

Lets give thrawn that final win. GO TOWN!!



The sooner the better, I don't like basing my reads on incomplete information when the information can simply be given to me.

~marv

Well im 100% against it.. frankly I think it would come together much more Day 3.. but whatevs

i cant force Omni to not post; he basically said he gonna post it when im asleep lol so i dont rage at him in the QT

(moc)


Given there's a decent chance I'll be dead by tomorrow, I'd like to be given the chance to process any information in this night phase.

I know you've kinda talked about it before but I'd like you to talk about the evolution of your OE read. At the end of Night 1 he wasn't even in your top 4 in terms of interest, and yet as soon as Day started you sheeped me immediately on to him. Promato and Dirk were your top reads, and yet all of a sudden you were siding with Promato against OE. Why?

~marv

The last will was "MY" last will.. nothing to do with Omni. (Thought it was clear with the bold font)

When the NK happened, i wasnt even around all those posts were from Mr. Omni.. henceforth why I suggested to Kei to request Omni to explain his thought process.

But as for my read on VE... I got a fair idea of his current town play.. and i just get a vibe from him when he is scum.. just like in Mafia LIX gonzaw smooth talked me into giving him my mayor vote.. i just get the same greasiness from a scum VE.. cept now I know to reverse how I feel, and hey presto. i got scum.. its not specific quotes for me.. its a gut feeling that makes me want to like him.

I was pretty content witht he vote on him; and then analyse what he did under the pressure... the response of "nothing" made it clear to me he was scum and i guess couldnt be fucked anymore.
I dont blame that. its a small setup; good players.. stuck with a newbie.. why bother?

For me.. even though I dont care too much about this game.. i havent been mislynched before.. and dotn want to be mislynched now.. so trying to beef up the effort more and become motivated cos yes, we became complacent when we became confident VE was scum. I can admit that.
(moc)


Ok I'll have to re-read and see what Omni said about things. I assume Golems is your last read for mafia. Based on the Jailkeeper claim? Other stuff too?

~marv

Yes, but the reason will be clear as water when Omni shows his face.

why are we waiting for omni again?? are you incapable for some reason
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 14:49 GMT
#1092
On March 18 2013 23:47 Promato wrote:
Because the game is won. We lynch moo and we win. I'm in post game mode. Its not town cred its I'm deeply impressed by Yamato. Dude is seriously good (which is awesome, like two months ago he was looking at my filter in Dessert and calling me obv scum).

Look, I believe that Moo scumcslipped. I believe that his interactions with and reads on VE/OO make it very obvious he is scum. I cannot be fucked to prove it to you when it is obvious. I am not in the mood to show you why my reads are better than yours. I've told you my reads and you get to sheep me. Later you can thank me(this slot) for catching both scum.

Fuck this attitude. Seriously. I hope to never have to play with you again if you're going to think like that.
Artanis & marv
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 18 2013 14:49 GMT
#1093
On March 18 2013 23:48 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:46 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:44 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:39 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:32 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:28 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:27 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:25 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:06 FiveTouch wrote:
I plan to look at the evolution of Moology's OE read this evening; I think my meta metric for deciding whether Mocsta is mafia (argumentative to a tee) is out of date as he matures his game.
~marv

Hopefully like a fine wine,
instead of a silicon implant

Omni has a present for you later on.. i dont want to spoil it.. fact was.. we were saving this present for tomorrow as i didnt think it was necessary.. but.. omni in his newbie wisdom wanted to unleash total pwnage tonight.. guessing cos he sick of infested terrans fuming around in his house.

hint: Neutral Surviving Balrog is the theme.


P.S. as I keep telling everyone.. my activity isnt determined by alignment. Im just busy with work and HotS, + last mafia game burnt me out; 26 page filter for a loss to bartender this is my last game for a few weeks

Lets give thrawn that final win. GO TOWN!!



The sooner the better, I don't like basing my reads on incomplete information when the information can simply be given to me.

~marv

Well im 100% against it.. frankly I think it would come together much more Day 3.. but whatevs

i cant force Omni to not post; he basically said he gonna post it when im asleep lol so i dont rage at him in the QT

(moc)


Given there's a decent chance I'll be dead by tomorrow, I'd like to be given the chance to process any information in this night phase.

I know you've kinda talked about it before but I'd like you to talk about the evolution of your OE read. At the end of Night 1 he wasn't even in your top 4 in terms of interest, and yet as soon as Day started you sheeped me immediately on to him. Promato and Dirk were your top reads, and yet all of a sudden you were siding with Promato against OE. Why?

~marv

The last will was "MY" last will.. nothing to do with Omni. (Thought it was clear with the bold font)

When the NK happened, i wasnt even around all those posts were from Mr. Omni.. henceforth why I suggested to Kei to request Omni to explain his thought process.

But as for my read on VE... I got a fair idea of his current town play.. and i just get a vibe from him when he is scum.. just like in Mafia LIX gonzaw smooth talked me into giving him my mayor vote.. i just get the same greasiness from a scum VE.. cept now I know to reverse how I feel, and hey presto. i got scum.. its not specific quotes for me.. its a gut feeling that makes me want to like him.

I was pretty content witht he vote on him; and then analyse what he did under the pressure... the response of "nothing" made it clear to me he was scum and i guess couldnt be fucked anymore.
I dont blame that. its a small setup; good players.. stuck with a newbie.. why bother?

For me.. even though I dont care too much about this game.. i havent been mislynched before.. and dotn want to be mislynched now.. so trying to beef up the effort more and become motivated cos yes, we became complacent when we became confident VE was scum. I can admit that.
(moc)


Ok I'll have to re-read and see what Omni said about things. I assume Golems is your last read for mafia. Based on the Jailkeeper claim? Other stuff too?

~marv

Yes, but the reason will be clear as water when Omni shows his face.

why are we waiting for omni again?? are you incapable for some reason

ill never be able to smurf correctly ever
The two man power trip.
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 14:49 GMT
#1094
On March 18 2013 23:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:43 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
I told you you were either scum or blue.


Mocsta, are you playing based on dramatic plays, or to win the game.

Playing to win the game

u?


So cut the crap, and give us whatever you dont want to because day 3 is better?? ??

Nah you can wait till he comes online. its him that wants to say it, not me.
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 14:52 GMT
#1095
On March 18 2013 23:49 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:47 Promato wrote:
Because the game is won. We lynch moo and we win. I'm in post game mode. Its not town cred its I'm deeply impressed by Yamato. Dude is seriously good (which is awesome, like two months ago he was looking at my filter in Dessert and calling me obv scum).

Look, I believe that Moo scumcslipped. I believe that his interactions with and reads on VE/OO make it very obvious he is scum. I cannot be fucked to prove it to you when it is obvious. I am not in the mood to show you why my reads are better than yours. I've told you my reads and you get to sheep me. Later you can thank me(this slot) for catching both scum.

Fuck this attitude. Seriously. I hope to never have to play with you again if you're going to think like that.


Why would me making a big ole public relations post proving why Moo is scum be better? I've shown it to be true to myself. I've pointed out some key reasons. I don't need to dress it up in pretty colours or nice formatting. Each and every player can go and reread and figure it out for themselves. Its obvious.

Just sheep me to victory. Lynch Moo.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 14:53 GMT
#1096
On March 18 2013 23:49 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:43 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
I told you you were either scum or blue.


Mocsta, are you playing based on dramatic plays, or to win the game.

Playing to win the game

u?


So cut the crap, and give us whatever you dont want to because day 3 is better?? ??

Nah you can wait till he comes online. its him that wants to say it, not me.


Why does it matter.
You are sounding like the Golems, always needing to confer.
Have some independence man and ROB it from him.

Im waiting...
No gg, No skill.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 14:54 GMT
#1097
On March 18 2013 23:52 Promato wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:49 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:47 Promato wrote:
Because the game is won. We lynch moo and we win. I'm in post game mode. Its not town cred its I'm deeply impressed by Yamato. Dude is seriously good (which is awesome, like two months ago he was looking at my filter in Dessert and calling me obv scum).

Look, I believe that Moo scumcslipped. I believe that his interactions with and reads on VE/OO make it very obvious he is scum. I cannot be fucked to prove it to you when it is obvious. I am not in the mood to show you why my reads are better than yours. I've told you my reads and you get to sheep me. Later you can thank me(this slot) for catching both scum.

Fuck this attitude. Seriously. I hope to never have to play with you again if you're going to think like that.


Why would me making a big ole public relations post proving why Moo is scum be better? I've shown it to be true to myself. I've pointed out some key reasons. I don't need to dress it up in pretty colours or nice formatting. Each and every player can go and reread and figure it out for themselves. Its obvious.

Just sheep me to victory. Lynch Moo.

No. And quit being a fucking liability and do your job if you are a townie.
Artanis & marv
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 14:55 GMT
#1098
I'm not and I did.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 14:56 GMT
#1099
On March 18 2013 23:54 FiveTouch wrote:
... if you are a townie.
On March 18 2013 23:55 Promato wrote:
I'm not

Duly Noted kind sir
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 14:57 GMT
#1100
cute
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko107
SpeCial 45
ProTech8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19011
firebathero 2299
Bisu 828
Hyuk 611
Horang2 434
Larva 229
BeSt 218
Light 137
EffOrt 132
Mini 126
[ Show more ]
Soma 111
Leta 99
Rush 84
Barracks 72
ZerO 63
Yoon 62
Pusan 55
Killer 54
ToSsGirL 54
soO 46
Sharp 41
Sexy 33
Aegong 31
Mong 30
NaDa 26
Shinee 26
Mind 22
Bale 21
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 18
JulyZerg 16
sorry 14
Noble 12
zelot 10
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
XaKoH 204
Fuzer 178
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1104
byalli971
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor984
crisheroes890
Other Games
gofns43936
singsing1810
olofmeister1088
B2W.Neo154
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Livibee5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH73
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 22m
OSC
11h 22m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 22m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.