• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:07
CEST 19:07
KST 02:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8795 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 66 Next
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 11:53 GMT
#1061
On March 18 2013 14:46 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 14:45 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 18 2013 14:43 TLCastingGolems wrote:
They both very well could still be.
Prom still looks scummy for not even attempting to defend himself at this point and is still content to decide that his one contribution to the game 'nailing VE' is enough and now he can sit back and relax and anyone who decides that this isn't good enough can go fuck themselves.

Moology looking real hard for a way to pin this on either myself or Prom.

"Nailing VE" is quite a big deal, though.

Not if it's a double-bus, which is the whole reason there is even suspicion on Prom in the first place.


why would you bus your partner when he's under no pressure from anyone else whatsoever?

everyone else was giving him townreads at the time, go back and look at how night 1 unfolded.

~marv
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 12:58 GMT
#1062
On March 18 2013 08:34 FiveTouch wrote:
my case too good. yo.

i feel this game should be at least partially solveable given what we know and stuff. I'll actually read the thread and get back to you guys once i've thought about it and talked to kei.

The jailkeeper claim is really really dodgy.


Replying to myself to ensure intelligent conversation :D

In all seriousness, while I don't like the JK claim, it seems an extraordinarily risky play for mafia to make, especially in a small setup where being counterclaimed means doom.

~marv
Artanis & marv
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 13:56 GMT
#1063
I have no idea what that shit from Moology was supposed to be.

Marv, you find it ok to consider that we're scum and faking the JK claim even though its incredibly risky yet you don't want to believe that the mafia are performing another incredibly risky play in double-bus?
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 13:58 GMT
#1064
On March 18 2013 22:56 TLCastingGolems wrote:
I have no idea what that shit from Moology was supposed to be.

Marv, you find it ok to consider that we're scum and faking the JK claim even though its incredibly risky yet you don't want to believe that the mafia are performing another incredibly risky play in double-bus?


You misunderstand my last post; it was saying that I find it very unlikely for you to be mafia fakeclaiming for the reasons I said.

Bussing your only partner in a 2-scum game when they're under no pressure - I've never seen this before and I have no reason to believe it is the case.

~marv
Artanis & marv
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 14:04 GMT
#1065
Well then think about it from our perspective if we're town.
If you're assuming that you Parn and Newbie are all confirmed town, then what does that leave us with?
Are you absolutely certain that Moology is scum?
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 14:06 GMT
#1066
On March 18 2013 23:04 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Well then think about it from our perspective if we're town.
If you're assuming that you Parn and Newbie are all confirmed town, then what does that leave us with?
Are you absolutely certain that Moology is scum?


I've not (re)read anything yet, but it seems likely. Kei and I caught up briefly last night and he said while he was worried about Newbie's activity, Hapa was still feeling town for him.

I plan to look at the evolution of Moology's OE read this evening; I think my meta metric for deciding whether Mocsta is mafia (argumentative to a tee) is out of date as he matures his game.

~marv
Artanis & marv
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 14:21 GMT
#1067
On March 18 2013 23:06 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:04 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Well then think about it from our perspective if we're town.
If you're assuming that you Parn and Newbie are all confirmed town, then what does that leave us with?
Are you absolutely certain that Moology is scum?


I've not (re)read anything yet, but it seems likely. Kei and I caught up briefly last night and he said while he was worried about Newbie's activity, Hapa was still feeling town for him.

I plan to look at the evolution of Moology's OE read this evening; I think my meta metric for deciding whether Mocsta is mafia (argumentative to a tee) is out of date as he matures his game.

~marv


Did you read the start? Or not?

+ Show Spoiler +

gonna quote for filter whenever I want to
No gg, No skill.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 14:25 GMT
#1068
On March 18 2013 23:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:06 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:04 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Well then think about it from our perspective if we're town.
If you're assuming that you Parn and Newbie are all confirmed town, then what does that leave us with?
Are you absolutely certain that Moology is scum?


I've not (re)read anything yet, but it seems likely. Kei and I caught up briefly last night and he said while he was worried about Newbie's activity, Hapa was still feeling town for him.

I plan to look at the evolution of Moology's OE read this evening; I think my meta metric for deciding whether Mocsta is mafia (argumentative to a tee) is out of date as he matures his game.

~marv


Did you read the start? Or not?

+ Show Spoiler +

gonna quote for filter whenever I want to


I've still not really read Day 2, but I've read everything else. I'm actually filtering Moology at the moment because I'm impatient and I want to know what I think. I'll probably also look at newbie_QT as well.

~marv
Artanis & marv
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 14:25 GMT
#1069
On March 18 2013 23:06 FiveTouch wrote:
I plan to look at the evolution of Moology's OE read this evening; I think my meta metric for deciding whether Mocsta is mafia (argumentative to a tee) is out of date as he matures his game.
~marv

Hopefully like a fine wine,
instead of a silicon implant

Omni has a present for you later on.. i dont want to spoil it.. fact was.. we were saving this present for tomorrow as i didnt think it was necessary.. but.. omni in his newbie wisdom wanted to unleash total pwnage tonight.. guessing cos he sick of infested terrans fuming around in his house.

hint: Neutral Surviving Balrog is the theme.


P.S. as I keep telling everyone.. my activity isnt determined by alignment. Im just busy with work and HotS, + last mafia game burnt me out; 26 page filter for a loss to bartender this is my last game for a few weeks

Lets give thrawn that final win. GO TOWN!!

FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 14:27 GMT
#1070
On March 18 2013 23:25 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:06 FiveTouch wrote:
I plan to look at the evolution of Moology's OE read this evening; I think my meta metric for deciding whether Mocsta is mafia (argumentative to a tee) is out of date as he matures his game.
~marv

Hopefully like a fine wine,
instead of a silicon implant

Omni has a present for you later on.. i dont want to spoil it.. fact was.. we were saving this present for tomorrow as i didnt think it was necessary.. but.. omni in his newbie wisdom wanted to unleash total pwnage tonight.. guessing cos he sick of infested terrans fuming around in his house.

hint: Neutral Surviving Balrog is the theme.


P.S. as I keep telling everyone.. my activity isnt determined by alignment. Im just busy with work and HotS, + last mafia game burnt me out; 26 page filter for a loss to bartender this is my last game for a few weeks

Lets give thrawn that final win. GO TOWN!!



The sooner the better, I don't like basing my reads on incomplete information when the information can simply be given to me.

~marv
Artanis & marv
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 14:28 GMT
#1071
On March 18 2013 23:27 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:25 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:06 FiveTouch wrote:
I plan to look at the evolution of Moology's OE read this evening; I think my meta metric for deciding whether Mocsta is mafia (argumentative to a tee) is out of date as he matures his game.
~marv

Hopefully like a fine wine,
instead of a silicon implant

Omni has a present for you later on.. i dont want to spoil it.. fact was.. we were saving this present for tomorrow as i didnt think it was necessary.. but.. omni in his newbie wisdom wanted to unleash total pwnage tonight.. guessing cos he sick of infested terrans fuming around in his house.

hint: Neutral Surviving Balrog is the theme.


P.S. as I keep telling everyone.. my activity isnt determined by alignment. Im just busy with work and HotS, + last mafia game burnt me out; 26 page filter for a loss to bartender this is my last game for a few weeks

Lets give thrawn that final win. GO TOWN!!



The sooner the better, I don't like basing my reads on incomplete information when the information can simply be given to me.

~marv

Well im 100% against it.. frankly I think it would come together much more Day 3.. but whatevs

i cant force Omni to not post; he basically said he gonna post it when im asleep lol so i dont rage at him in the QT

(moc)
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 18 2013 14:30 GMT
#1072
want to give us a hint to what it is?
The two man power trip.
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 14:31 GMT
#1073
On March 18 2013 23:30 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
want to give us a hint to what it is?

Sure

On March 18 2013 23:25 Moology wrote:
hint: Neutral Surviving Balrog is the theme.

Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 14:32 GMT
#1074
Hint: moo being scum is the theme.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 14:32 GMT
#1075
On March 18 2013 23:28 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:27 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:25 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:06 FiveTouch wrote:
I plan to look at the evolution of Moology's OE read this evening; I think my meta metric for deciding whether Mocsta is mafia (argumentative to a tee) is out of date as he matures his game.
~marv

Hopefully like a fine wine,
instead of a silicon implant

Omni has a present for you later on.. i dont want to spoil it.. fact was.. we were saving this present for tomorrow as i didnt think it was necessary.. but.. omni in his newbie wisdom wanted to unleash total pwnage tonight.. guessing cos he sick of infested terrans fuming around in his house.

hint: Neutral Surviving Balrog is the theme.


P.S. as I keep telling everyone.. my activity isnt determined by alignment. Im just busy with work and HotS, + last mafia game burnt me out; 26 page filter for a loss to bartender this is my last game for a few weeks

Lets give thrawn that final win. GO TOWN!!



The sooner the better, I don't like basing my reads on incomplete information when the information can simply be given to me.

~marv

Well im 100% against it.. frankly I think it would come together much more Day 3.. but whatevs

i cant force Omni to not post; he basically said he gonna post it when im asleep lol so i dont rage at him in the QT

(moc)


Given there's a decent chance I'll be dead by tomorrow, I'd like to be given the chance to process any information in this night phase.

I know you've kinda talked about it before but I'd like you to talk about the evolution of your OE read. At the end of Night 1 he wasn't even in your top 4 in terms of interest, and yet as soon as Day started you sheeped me immediately on to him. Promato and Dirk were your top reads, and yet all of a sudden you were siding with Promato against OE. Why?

~marv
Artanis & marv
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 14:33 GMT
#1076
I told you you were either scum or blue.


Mocsta, are you playing based on dramatic plays, or to win the game.

No gg, No skill.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 14:34 GMT
#1077
I also just got to this post in your filter.

On March 18 2013 09:41 Moology wrote:
Right because in a 9 player game, Moology are one of the first to hard bus VE?

Being the first vote, gives the option to walk away.

Our vote essentially sealed the vote of SCUM... now you want to twist that as a scum move.. LOL.. nice try Prome


This is a terrible post. I (with Kei's help of course) made a detailed and excellent case against OE, so barring something quite amazing from someone else, OE was getting lynched. It didn't need your vote in the slightest.

~marv
Artanis & marv
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 18 2013 14:34 GMT
#1078
On March 16 2013 08:54 Moology wrote:
What the fuck...

##Vote: ObliviousEyes

With Dirk's death that really puts me off on calling Newbie scum. He should know that once Dirk is gone he's next in a lot of peoples minds. It doesn't make sense. OE looks like a good candidate and I'm starting to really want to hear from Golems again.

marv why would he give up on suspicion of us here though. Seems weird for a scum to do

iamp

The two man power trip.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 14:36 GMT
#1079
On March 18 2013 23:34 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 08:54 Moology wrote:
What the fuck...

##Vote: ObliviousEyes

With Dirk's death that really puts me off on calling Newbie scum. He should know that once Dirk is gone he's next in a lot of peoples minds. It doesn't make sense. OE looks like a good candidate and I'm starting to really want to hear from Golems again.

marv why would he give up on suspicion of us here though. Seems weird for a scum to do

iamp



The suspicion was dropped for a terrible reason, and as per my last post, it takes a massive act of will from anybody to resist a beautiful marv-case.

I mean I've honestly not read Day 2 yet, but was there ever even a chance OE wasn't getting lynched? Mafia gotta bus that shit as soon as possible.

~marv
Artanis & marv
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 14:37 GMT
#1080
marv stop stealing my credit. (Yam's credit) I'm still putting him up for most improved player. You said one game wasn't enough ? How about three? He rocked scum in nomination, in duel and now here.

Yam was the first to post the case on VE and even when we aren't posting much we were going to get that lynch through. We're both loud enough when we need to be to lynch whomever needs to be lynched. Don't pretend like his fate was anything but sealed since our case on him.

Its cute how moo wants the credit too though, its so sweet how he wants to grow up to be me.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1104
ComeBackTV 1086
SteadfastSC525
TaKeTV 487
LamboSC2383
IndyStarCraft 181
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 525
LamboSC2 383
mouzHeroMarine 268
IndyStarCraft 181
ProTech146
Rex 112
BRAT_OK 85
UpATreeSC 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30947
Shuttle 1418
EffOrt 880
Mini 673
Light 673
Soma 481
firebathero 266
Rush 216
Snow 196
ZerO 149
[ Show more ]
hero 85
sorry 67
Liquid`Ret 55
ToSsGirL 30
soO 22
Sexy 21
Terrorterran 19
Free 17
Trap 17
Bale 16
Shine 14
Sacsri 13
Djem5 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7790
qojqva1905
Dendi866
420jenkins110
Counter-Strike
fl0m1443
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2037
crisheroes1185
XaKoH 194
Liquid`Hasu133
MindelVK6
Other Games
B2W.Neo1086
Beastyqt588
FrodaN526
ceh9487
ArmadaUGS195
Hui .180
KnowMe132
QueenE112
Mew2King79
C9.Mang078
Trikslyr75
Dewaltoss49
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 2
• Adnapsc2 1
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3825
• TFBlade1017
Other Games
• imaqtpie537
• WagamamaTV295
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 53m
Stellar Fest
19h 53m
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.