• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:54
CEST 16:54
KST 23:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8241 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 66 Next
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 18 2013 04:33 GMT
#1021
On March 18 2013 13:33 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:27 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:26 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:21 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:15 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:08 Promato wrote:
Okay mocsta. I say we play a game. You pretend you know I am town and tell me who your next scumspect is. Explain why you suspect that person (hydra) and why they will look scummier after my green flip. In return I won't call you an idiot for the duration of this game.

Well the game is solved.

castingGolems *are* most likely town. I dont expect scum framer + scum RB'r

So they are either scum goon fake claiming (plausible due to VE lynch, but unlikely)

or actual blue role (most likely).


I know my role.. and i know my interactions with ppl like FT/Dr.P went someway to divining all our alignments as town..
so that leaves you as the lowest hanging fruit; in short: I cant play along because I can't envisage a different scenario.

(moc)


Sense.

This makes none.
What doesnt make sense? lets chat this out


Scum RB + Framer is a perfectly plausible setup. How is it unlikely? The Framer is effectively a goon if we don't have a cop.

Also, how a mafia goon fake-claiming in their spot implausible?


I didnt say it was implausible, i said it was plausible but unlikely.

hmmm the framer is only goon IF a cop isnt present.. and that i have no idea about, havnt been looking for any roles.

all i know is promato had a cooked up theory at the start of the game for role claims due to named VT.
which VE jumped all over and supported (curiously enough).. thats highly suspect to me.


You claimed VT. You believe that Golems is Jailer.

Speaking of implausible setups, do you really believe that VT + Jailer + Cop is plausible?
The two man power trip.
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 04:33 GMT
#1022
On March 18 2013 13:31 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Lol I'm pretty sure I read JK and Soniv and I got really excited that we weren't VT for once.
Whatever, if DrH can go an entire game (LX) without reading any of the fucking roles and still play, be town and look scummy as fuck for not reading, then I'm allowed to not remember/read the entirety of mine.

Either way, proof or not, this doesn't change what happens tonight.

Lol.. you're not at the level of Dr.H or Palmar
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 04:34 GMT
#1023
On March 18 2013 13:33 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:33 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:27 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:26 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:21 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:15 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:08 Promato wrote:
Okay mocsta. I say we play a game. You pretend you know I am town and tell me who your next scumspect is. Explain why you suspect that person (hydra) and why they will look scummier after my green flip. In return I won't call you an idiot for the duration of this game.

Well the game is solved.

castingGolems *are* most likely town. I dont expect scum framer + scum RB'r

So they are either scum goon fake claiming (plausible due to VE lynch, but unlikely)

or actual blue role (most likely).


I know my role.. and i know my interactions with ppl like FT/Dr.P went someway to divining all our alignments as town..
so that leaves you as the lowest hanging fruit; in short: I cant play along because I can't envisage a different scenario.

(moc)


Sense.

This makes none.
What doesnt make sense? lets chat this out


Scum RB + Framer is a perfectly plausible setup. How is it unlikely? The Framer is effectively a goon if we don't have a cop.

Also, how a mafia goon fake-claiming in their spot implausible?


I didnt say it was implausible, i said it was plausible but unlikely.

hmmm the framer is only goon IF a cop isnt present.. and that i have no idea about, havnt been looking for any roles.

all i know is promato had a cooked up theory at the start of the game for role claims due to named VT.
which VE jumped all over and supported (curiously enough).. thats highly suspect to me.


You claimed VT. You believe that Golems is Jailer.

Speaking of implausible setups, do you really believe that VT + Jailer + Cop is plausible?


durrr durr VT means Vanilla Townie durrr
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 04:35 GMT
#1024
On March 18 2013 13:31 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Lol I'm pretty sure I read JK and Soniv and I got really excited that we weren't VT for once.
Whatever, if DrH can go an entire game (LX) without reading any of the fucking roles and still play, be town and look scummy as fuck for not reading, then I'm allowed to not remember/read the entirety of mine.

Either way, proof or not, this doesn't change what happens tonight.

It doesn't work like that. Someone else being bad doesn't excuse you being bad.

I mean, by that logic, you could literally do ANYTHING and it would never point to you being scum or town. Or hell, even apply to outside the game. "Bonnie and Clyde got away with robbing banks for X years, so I can too!"

No.
Artanis & marv
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 04:35 GMT
#1025
On March 18 2013 13:33 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:33 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:27 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:26 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:21 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:15 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:08 Promato wrote:
Okay mocsta. I say we play a game. You pretend you know I am town and tell me who your next scumspect is. Explain why you suspect that person (hydra) and why they will look scummier after my green flip. In return I won't call you an idiot for the duration of this game.

Well the game is solved.

castingGolems *are* most likely town. I dont expect scum framer + scum RB'r

So they are either scum goon fake claiming (plausible due to VE lynch, but unlikely)

or actual blue role (most likely).


I know my role.. and i know my interactions with ppl like FT/Dr.P went someway to divining all our alignments as town..
so that leaves you as the lowest hanging fruit; in short: I cant play along because I can't envisage a different scenario.

(moc)


Sense.

This makes none.
What doesnt make sense? lets chat this out


Scum RB + Framer is a perfectly plausible setup. How is it unlikely? The Framer is effectively a goon if we don't have a cop.

Also, how a mafia goon fake-claiming in their spot implausible?


I didnt say it was implausible, i said it was plausible but unlikely.

hmmm the framer is only goon IF a cop isnt present.. and that i have no idea about, havnt been looking for any roles.

all i know is promato had a cooked up theory at the start of the game for role claims due to named VT.
which VE jumped all over and supported (curiously enough).. thats highly suspect to me.


You claimed VT. You believe that Golems is Jailer.

Speaking of implausible setups, do you really believe that VT + Jailer + Cop is plausible?

i dont know how 9 player games are rolled? I am only familiar with C9++

I think jailer + cop is fuckn inbalanced though; so i would hope that doesnt role.. but if its true RNG it is possible.

Its not even clear the # of blue roles (OP says, 0, 1 or 2).. all i know is ima regular mr. vanilla

(moc)
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 18 2013 04:36 GMT
#1026
On March 18 2013 13:34 Promato wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:33 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:33 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:27 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:26 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:21 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:15 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:08 Promato wrote:
Okay mocsta. I say we play a game. You pretend you know I am town and tell me who your next scumspect is. Explain why you suspect that person (hydra) and why they will look scummier after my green flip. In return I won't call you an idiot for the duration of this game.

Well the game is solved.

castingGolems *are* most likely town. I dont expect scum framer + scum RB'r

So they are either scum goon fake claiming (plausible due to VE lynch, but unlikely)

or actual blue role (most likely).


I know my role.. and i know my interactions with ppl like FT/Dr.P went someway to divining all our alignments as town..
so that leaves you as the lowest hanging fruit; in short: I cant play along because I can't envisage a different scenario.

(moc)


Sense.

This makes none.
What doesnt make sense? lets chat this out


Scum RB + Framer is a perfectly plausible setup. How is it unlikely? The Framer is effectively a goon if we don't have a cop.

Also, how a mafia goon fake-claiming in their spot implausible?


I didnt say it was implausible, i said it was plausible but unlikely.

hmmm the framer is only goon IF a cop isnt present.. and that i have no idea about, havnt been looking for any roles.

all i know is promato had a cooked up theory at the start of the game for role claims due to named VT.
which VE jumped all over and supported (curiously enough).. thats highly suspect to me.


You claimed VT. You believe that Golems is Jailer.

Speaking of implausible setups, do you really believe that VT + Jailer + Cop is plausible?


durrr durr VT means Vanilla Townie durrr


Oh fuck me I thought he meant named VT.
The two man power trip.
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 04:36 GMT
#1027
On March 18 2013 13:33 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:31 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Lol I'm pretty sure I read JK and Soniv and I got really excited that we weren't VT for once.
Whatever, if DrH can go an entire game (LX) without reading any of the fucking roles and still play, be town and look scummy as fuck for not reading, then I'm allowed to not remember/read the entirety of mine.

Either way, proof or not, this doesn't change what happens tonight.

Lol.. you're not at the level of Dr.H or Palmar

Fuck you. I don't see how vet status makes people immune to playing like shit. Once again you're welcome to continue to suspect us based on the fact that I haven't looked at my role PM since I first got it, but that doesn't change shit. You or Prom are getting JKed tonight.
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 18 2013 04:45 GMT
#1028
lol goddamn. everyone go smoke a blunt ffs

/thrawn
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 04:46 GMT
#1029
Anyways, Promato is still the strongest of my town reads between Prom/Moology/Golems.

Everyone seems to not like my reasoning, but I went back and looked through a few of Yamato/Prom's scum games. I never saw anything similar to yamato's un-provoked read swap. And, on top of that, marv and I together (with something like 40+ games of experience between us) can remember a single instance of a scum reach change like that for absolutely no reason. Much less in the face of EXTRA reasoning. Combine that with pushing a damn good reason that VE was scum, and I just don't see it.

I'll talk with marv more about it tomorrow before the deadline, though.
Artanis & marv
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 04:46 GMT
#1030
On March 18 2013 13:45 DrParnassus wrote:
lol goddamn. everyone go smoke a blunt ffs

/thrawn

Cant

@ work
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 04:46 GMT
#1031
EBWOP: can't*
Artanis & marv
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 04:48 GMT
#1032
On March 18 2013 13:46 FiveTouch wrote:
Anyways, Promato is still the strongest of my town reads between Prom/Moology/Golems.

Everyone seems to not like my reasoning, but I went back and looked through a few of Yamato/Prom's scum games. I never saw anything similar to yamato's un-provoked read swap. And, on top of that, marv and I together (with something like 40+ games of experience between us) can remember a single instance of a scum reach change like that for absolutely no reason. Much less in the face of EXTRA reasoning. Combine that with pushing a damn good reason that VE was scum, and I just don't see it.

I'll talk with marv more about it tomorrow before the deadline, though.

Sure but i dont think u guys give yourself enough credit for the fear you could invoke in scum.

I mean think about it.. scum woulda knoew hardpec were town; so 2 supervet teams are town against VE; how does it make sense for balance for VE/OO to be paired with another newbie-ish team like casting or moology?

Prome/VE at least offers some threat to palmar/marv

(moc)
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 04:49 GMT
#1033
On March 18 2013 13:46 FiveTouch wrote:
EBWOP: can't*

EBWOP
can not
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 04:53 GMT
#1034
Artanis and I have talked about hosting multiple times. He uses a true rng. Do not set-up speculate based on that.

Golems: not reading the op is very different from not reading your own role pm. Don't equate one with the other.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 04:55 GMT
#1035
On March 18 2013 13:48 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:46 FiveTouch wrote:
Anyways, Promato is still the strongest of my town reads between Prom/Moology/Golems.

Everyone seems to not like my reasoning, but I went back and looked through a few of Yamato/Prom's scum games. I never saw anything similar to yamato's un-provoked read swap. And, on top of that, marv and I together (with something like 40+ games of experience between us) can remember a single instance of a scum reach change like that for absolutely no reason. Much less in the face of EXTRA reasoning. Combine that with pushing a damn good reason that VE was scum, and I just don't see it.

I'll talk with marv more about it tomorrow before the deadline, though.

Sure but i dont think u guys give yourself enough credit for the fear you could invoke in scum.

I mean think about it.. scum woulda knoew hardpec were town; so 2 supervet teams are town against VE; how does it make sense for balance for VE/OO to be paired with another newbie-ish team like casting or moology?

Prome/VE at least offers some threat to palmar/marv

(moc)

That's idiotic reasoning and I will never make a read based on that.
Artanis & marv
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 18 2013 04:57 GMT
#1036
And considering they threw darts.....
The two man power trip.
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 05:10 GMT
#1037
On March 18 2013 13:53 Promato wrote:
Golems: not reading the op is very different from not reading your own role pm. Don't equate one with the other.

Regardless of what I think about you; that point can not be ignored.
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 18 2013 05:24 GMT
#1038
On March 18 2013 14:10 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:53 Promato wrote:
Golems: not reading the op is very different from not reading your own role pm. Don't equate one with the other.

Regardless of what I think about you; that point can not be ignored.


Sooo... what exactly is your stance on Casters now?
The two man power trip.
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 05:30 GMT
#1039
On March 18 2013 14:24 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 14:10 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:53 Promato wrote:
Golems: not reading the op is very different from not reading your own role pm. Don't equate one with the other.

Regardless of what I think about you; that point can not be ignored.


Sooo... what exactly is your stance on Casters now?

He's looking for an out, and it's up to you and the two other 'confirmed townies' if you want to give it to him tomorrow.
You all know what my plan is for tonight.
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 05:31 GMT
#1040
So, Moology.

I want you to walk me through your sudden scum read of VE. I'm looking back through your filter, and you didn't mention VE even once until your "last will" post, and then it was just a "meh, he's not being very active".

But the Dirk flip suddenly painted a big read target onto VE for you. Why exactly? You said that a newbie wouldn't have killed Dirk, so it was probably one of the more "vet'ish" players. So, why not me/marv, whom you had actually been suspcious throughout the day? Hell, looking back, I don't even see any reason that you dropped the suspicion of us. The only thing I can think of is that thread sentiment started painting us as town, so you quit pursuing your suspicions.

But, there's still Hapa too. Why wouldn't Hapa/iamp have made that kill? They've both been around TL for 8-9 months and are quite familiar with Palmar/bugs. Or hell, even Soniv (who, while IMO is not the best player around, he's still been around for a very long time and should know the reputations of bugs/palmar/marv/ve etc)?

Basically, you're reasoning is bad because there aren't really very many "newbies" in this game. Your team is by far the newest players, and maybe Thrawn/Oats being second. But even thrawn has been around in a while.

So explain why that single event suddenly made VE 100% scum instead of anyone else?
Artanis & marv
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1337
ComeBackTV 564
SteadfastSC476
TaKeTV 386
LamboSC2269
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex143
EnkiAlexander 59
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 459
LamboSC2 275
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex 143
ProTech142
BRAT_OK 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42797
Shuttle 2652
EffOrt 887
Light 819
Horang2 791
Mini 754
Soma 490
firebathero 342
Stork 338
BeSt 331
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 301
Snow 280
Rush 258
ggaemo 203
ZerO 189
Leta 141
hero 80
Pusan 70
Killer 63
Sharp 48
Shinee 37
sorry 37
Mind 35
Mong 35
Shine 31
Bale 30
Yoon 29
ToSsGirL 27
Terrorterran 24
Trap 24
Sexy 22
soO 21
Free 15
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc9007
Dendi918
qojqva742
Fuzer 189
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
markeloff110
fl0m41
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1936
crisheroes1228
XaKoH 177
Other Games
singsing1962
B2W.Neo863
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX190
ArmadaUGS128
QueenE105
Mew2King96
Trikslyr23
ZerO(Twitch)21
Railgan18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile113
• Gemini_19 9
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• HerbMon 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2077
League of Legends
• Nemesis2702
• Jankos2286
• TFBlade976
Other Games
• WagamamaTV194
• Shiphtur14
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 6m
Stellar Fest
22h 6m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.