• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:54
CEST 16:54
KST 23:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8256 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 66 Next
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 18 2013 04:20 GMT
#1001
On March 18 2013 13:20 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:17 DrParnassus wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:15 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:12 DrParnassus wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:12 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:07 DrParnassus wrote:
Moology, you are here.
In 5 minutes you better answer whether you are blue or scum.

Or I am policy lynching you for withholding information.

lol

how about insert option #3?


What is that option?

The game has 3 roles does it not?


gnnnh?
Explain pl0x

2 words
1st starts with a V
2nd starts with a T

fuckn flood cotnrol
(moc)


Oh but Im not asking you that.

I want to know if you are blue or scum.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 18 2013 04:21 GMT
#1002
On March 18 2013 13:20 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:17 DrParnassus wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:15 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:12 DrParnassus wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:12 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:07 DrParnassus wrote:
Moology, you are here.
In 5 minutes you better answer whether you are blue or scum.

Or I am policy lynching you for withholding information.

lol

how about insert option #3?


What is that option?

The game has 3 roles does it not?


gnnnh?
Explain pl0x

2 words
1st starts with a V
2nd starts with a T

fuckn flood cotnrol
(moc)


Vet? that's not even in the OP
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 04:21 GMT
#1003
ahahaha. HA. haahaa. Ooooh, wow.

Okay guys, we'll be doing a full claim at dawn. Moc will claim first. Yam and I will go second since people are suspicious of us. After that I don't care about the order, make your own minds up about that.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 18 2013 04:21 GMT
#1004
On March 18 2013 13:15 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:08 Promato wrote:
Okay mocsta. I say we play a game. You pretend you know I am town and tell me who your next scumspect is. Explain why you suspect that person (hydra) and why they will look scummier after my green flip. In return I won't call you an idiot for the duration of this game.

Well the game is solved.

castingGolems *are* most likely town. I dont expect scum framer + scum RB'r

So they are either scum goon fake claiming (plausible due to VE lynch, but unlikely)

or actual blue role (most likely).


I know my role.. and i know my interactions with ppl like FT/Dr.P went someway to divining all our alignments as town..
so that leaves you as the lowest hanging fruit; in short: I cant play along because I can't envisage a different scenario.

(moc)


Sense.

This makes none.
The two man power trip.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 04:22 GMT
#1005
On March 18 2013 13:21 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:20 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:17 DrParnassus wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:15 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:12 DrParnassus wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:12 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:07 DrParnassus wrote:
Moology, you are here.
In 5 minutes you better answer whether you are blue or scum.

Or I am policy lynching you for withholding information.

lol

how about insert option #3?


What is that option?

The game has 3 roles does it not?


gnnnh?
Explain pl0x

2 words
1st starts with a V
2nd starts with a T

fuckn flood cotnrol
(moc)


Vet? that's not even in the OP

Your reading skills are bad.
Artanis & marv
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 04:22 GMT
#1006
oh never mind he claimed VT. Not as fun anymore.

But yeah. Moo is scum. Very scum.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 04:23 GMT
#1007
On March 18 2013 13:15 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:08 Promato wrote:
Okay mocsta. I say we play a game. You pretend you know I am town and tell me who your next scumspect is. Explain why you suspect that person (hydra) and why they will look scummier after my green flip. In return I won't call you an idiot for the duration of this game.

Well the game is solved.

castingGolems *are* most likely town. I dont expect scum framer + scum RB'r

So they are either scum goon fake claiming (plausible due to VE lynch, but unlikely)

or actual blue role (most likely).


I know my role.. and i know my interactions with ppl like FT/Dr.P went someway to divining all our alignments as town..
so that leaves you as the lowest hanging fruit; in short: I cant play along because I can't envisage a different scenario.

(moc)

How exactly is that even plausible? Newbie WAS roleblocked. If we were a goon that would not have happened. If we were goon fakeclaiming RB or JK then why no counterclaim JK, making it easy as fuck to catch us in a lie and lynch?
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 04:24 GMT
#1008
On March 18 2013 13:23 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:15 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:08 Promato wrote:
Okay mocsta. I say we play a game. You pretend you know I am town and tell me who your next scumspect is. Explain why you suspect that person (hydra) and why they will look scummier after my green flip. In return I won't call you an idiot for the duration of this game.

Well the game is solved.

castingGolems *are* most likely town. I dont expect scum framer + scum RB'r

So they are either scum goon fake claiming (plausible due to VE lynch, but unlikely)

or actual blue role (most likely).


I know my role.. and i know my interactions with ppl like FT/Dr.P went someway to divining all our alignments as town..
so that leaves you as the lowest hanging fruit; in short: I cant play along because I can't envisage a different scenario.

(moc)

How exactly is that even plausible? Newbie WAS roleblocked. If we were a goon that would not have happened. If we were goon fakeclaiming RB or JK then why no counterclaim JK, making it easy as fuck to catch us in a lie and lynch?

Err what? How do you know they were roleblocked?
Artanis & marv
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 04:25 GMT
#1009
On March 18 2013 13:24 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:23 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:15 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:08 Promato wrote:
Okay mocsta. I say we play a game. You pretend you know I am town and tell me who your next scumspect is. Explain why you suspect that person (hydra) and why they will look scummier after my green flip. In return I won't call you an idiot for the duration of this game.

Well the game is solved.

castingGolems *are* most likely town. I dont expect scum framer + scum RB'r

So they are either scum goon fake claiming (plausible due to VE lynch, but unlikely)

or actual blue role (most likely).


I know my role.. and i know my interactions with ppl like FT/Dr.P went someway to divining all our alignments as town..
so that leaves you as the lowest hanging fruit; in short: I cant play along because I can't envisage a different scenario.

(moc)

How exactly is that even plausible? Newbie WAS roleblocked. If we were a goon that would not have happened. If we were goon fakeclaiming RB or JK then why no counterclaim JK, making it easy as fuck to catch us in a lie and lynch?

Err what? How do you know they were roleblocked?

Uh....because we're the fucking JK?
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 04:25 GMT
#1010
EBWOP: besides the "fact" that you roleblocked them? Did they claim it in the thread? Where?
Artanis & marv
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 04:25 GMT
#1011
On March 18 2013 13:23 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:15 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:08 Promato wrote:
Okay mocsta. I say we play a game. You pretend you know I am town and tell me who your next scumspect is. Explain why you suspect that person (hydra) and why they will look scummier after my green flip. In return I won't call you an idiot for the duration of this game.

Well the game is solved.

castingGolems *are* most likely town. I dont expect scum framer + scum RB'r

So they are either scum goon fake claiming (plausible due to VE lynch, but unlikely)

or actual blue role (most likely).


I know my role.. and i know my interactions with ppl like FT/Dr.P went someway to divining all our alignments as town..
so that leaves you as the lowest hanging fruit; in short: I cant play along because I can't envisage a different scenario.

(moc)

How exactly is that even plausible? Newbie WAS roleblocked. If we were a goon that would not have happened. If we were goon fakeclaiming RB or JK then why no counterclaim JK, making it easy as fuck to catch us in a lie and lynch?

No1 knows if Newbie was RB'd as the OP says its not telegraphed....
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 04:26 GMT
#1012
On March 18 2013 13:21 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:15 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:08 Promato wrote:
Okay mocsta. I say we play a game. You pretend you know I am town and tell me who your next scumspect is. Explain why you suspect that person (hydra) and why they will look scummier after my green flip. In return I won't call you an idiot for the duration of this game.

Well the game is solved.

castingGolems *are* most likely town. I dont expect scum framer + scum RB'r

So they are either scum goon fake claiming (plausible due to VE lynch, but unlikely)

or actual blue role (most likely).


I know my role.. and i know my interactions with ppl like FT/Dr.P went someway to divining all our alignments as town..
so that leaves you as the lowest hanging fruit; in short: I cant play along because I can't envisage a different scenario.

(moc)


Sense.

This makes none.
What doesnt make sense? lets chat this out
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 04:27 GMT
#1013
On March 18 2013 13:25 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:23 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:15 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:08 Promato wrote:
Okay mocsta. I say we play a game. You pretend you know I am town and tell me who your next scumspect is. Explain why you suspect that person (hydra) and why they will look scummier after my green flip. In return I won't call you an idiot for the duration of this game.

Well the game is solved.

castingGolems *are* most likely town. I dont expect scum framer + scum RB'r

So they are either scum goon fake claiming (plausible due to VE lynch, but unlikely)

or actual blue role (most likely).


I know my role.. and i know my interactions with ppl like FT/Dr.P went someway to divining all our alignments as town..
so that leaves you as the lowest hanging fruit; in short: I cant play along because I can't envisage a different scenario.

(moc)

How exactly is that even plausible? Newbie WAS roleblocked. If we were a goon that would not have happened. If we were goon fakeclaiming RB or JK then why no counterclaim JK, making it easy as fuck to catch us in a lie and lynch?

No1 knows if Newbie was RB'd as the OP says its not telegraphed....

Oh THAT I didn't know.
Well in any case, yeah. I guess now I can't prove that your post makes no sense but I know it doesn't make any sense based on our role.
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 18 2013 04:27 GMT
#1014
On March 18 2013 13:26 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:21 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:15 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:08 Promato wrote:
Okay mocsta. I say we play a game. You pretend you know I am town and tell me who your next scumspect is. Explain why you suspect that person (hydra) and why they will look scummier after my green flip. In return I won't call you an idiot for the duration of this game.

Well the game is solved.

castingGolems *are* most likely town. I dont expect scum framer + scum RB'r

So they are either scum goon fake claiming (plausible due to VE lynch, but unlikely)

or actual blue role (most likely).


I know my role.. and i know my interactions with ppl like FT/Dr.P went someway to divining all our alignments as town..
so that leaves you as the lowest hanging fruit; in short: I cant play along because I can't envisage a different scenario.

(moc)


Sense.

This makes none.
What doesnt make sense? lets chat this out


Scum RB + Framer is a perfectly plausible setup. How is it unlikely? The Framer is effectively a goon if we don't have a cop.

Also, how a mafia goon fake-claiming in their spot implausible?

The two man power trip.
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 04:28 GMT
#1015
...why, did you not read your role pm?
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 04:29 GMT
#1016
On March 18 2013 13:28 Promato wrote:
...why, did you not read your role pm?

This.

This is exactly what I was getting at. In the OP it gives the exact JK role PM. And in that PM, it says that targets are not notified that they are roleblocked.
Artanis & marv
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 04:31 GMT
#1017
Lol I'm pretty sure I read JK and Soniv and I got really excited that we weren't VT for once.
Whatever, if DrH can go an entire game (LX) without reading any of the fucking roles and still play, be town and look scummy as fuck for not reading, then I'm allowed to not remember/read the entirety of mine.

Either way, proof or not, this doesn't change what happens tonight.
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 04:33 GMT
#1018
On March 18 2013 13:27 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 13:26 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:21 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:15 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:08 Promato wrote:
Okay mocsta. I say we play a game. You pretend you know I am town and tell me who your next scumspect is. Explain why you suspect that person (hydra) and why they will look scummier after my green flip. In return I won't call you an idiot for the duration of this game.

Well the game is solved.

castingGolems *are* most likely town. I dont expect scum framer + scum RB'r

So they are either scum goon fake claiming (plausible due to VE lynch, but unlikely)

or actual blue role (most likely).


I know my role.. and i know my interactions with ppl like FT/Dr.P went someway to divining all our alignments as town..
so that leaves you as the lowest hanging fruit; in short: I cant play along because I can't envisage a different scenario.

(moc)


Sense.

This makes none.
What doesnt make sense? lets chat this out


Scum RB + Framer is a perfectly plausible setup. How is it unlikely? The Framer is effectively a goon if we don't have a cop.

Also, how a mafia goon fake-claiming in their spot implausible?


I didnt say it was implausible, i said it was plausible but unlikely.

hmmm the framer is only goon IF a cop isnt present.. and that i have no idea about, havnt been looking for any roles.

all i know is promato had a cooked up theory at the start of the game for role claims due to named VT.
which VE jumped all over and supported (curiously enough).. thats highly suspect to me.
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 04:33 GMT
#1019
So wait, does this mean Moology/Prom could be RB? Won't that actually affect what goes on tonight?
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 04:33 GMT
#1020
Which I just went to read like ten minutes ago because I was trying to play my own game of if moo is town who is last scum. It seemed like it would have to be the golems since they are my weakest town read (the one my partner disagrees with me one most) and I didn't remember Newb claiming the RB so I went and filtered them to no avail and ended up in the OP checking to see if RBs were ntoified (OP doesn't say) so I checked the JK pm and it says that the target is not notified.

Their fucking role PM says that.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1337
ComeBackTV 564
SteadfastSC476
TaKeTV 386
LamboSC2269
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex143
EnkiAlexander 59
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 476
LamboSC2 269
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex 143
ProTech140
BRAT_OK 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42797
Shuttle 2652
EffOrt 887
Light 819
Horang2 791
Mini 754
Soma 490
firebathero 342
Stork 338
BeSt 331
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 301
Snow 280
Rush 258
ggaemo 203
ZerO 189
Leta 141
hero 80
Pusan 70
Killer 63
Sea.KH 56
Sharp 48
sorry 37
Shinee 37
Mind 35
Mong 35
Shine 31
Bale 30
Yoon 29
ToSsGirL 27
Trap 24
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 21
soO 21
Free 15
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc9227
Dendi929
qojqva727
Fuzer 199
420jenkins132
Counter-Strike
fl0m211
markeloff207
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1936
crisheroes1369
XaKoH 177
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo883
Liquid`VortiX190
Hui .186
ArmadaUGS145
QueenE100
Mew2King94
Trikslyr23
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile115
• Gemini_19 9
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2115
League of Legends
• Jankos2286
• Nemesis2284
• TFBlade963
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
• Shiphtur34
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 6m
Stellar Fest
22h 6m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.