• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:01
CEST 16:01
KST 23:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7806 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 66 Next
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 01:08 GMT
#961
On March 18 2013 09:44 DrParnassus wrote:
whatever.

lets just go along with the plan.

i don't think there's much of a need for either newbieobs/FT/myself to really say anything for the rest of the game. everyone else can battle it out to prove who is town. moology/promato/golems are the chosen ones


this is lazy and I'm not lazy despite not having read the last 15 pages of the game. there should be some correct answer and hopefully i will provide it.

~marv
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 01:09 GMT
#962
for example why are you saying Promato are battling it out to prove they are town when they put suspicion on OE before I did (even though I thought OE was mafia by then :p)
Artanis & marv
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 18 2013 01:12 GMT
#963
On March 18 2013 10:09 FiveTouch wrote:
for example why are you saying Promato are battling it out to prove they are town when they put suspicion on OE before I did (even though I thought OE was mafia by then :p)


that's the only significant thing he's done the entire game
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 01:13 GMT
#964
On March 18 2013 10:12 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:09 FiveTouch wrote:
for example why are you saying Promato are battling it out to prove they are town when they put suspicion on OE before I did (even though I thought OE was mafia by then :p)


that's the only significant thing he's done the entire game


...

more significant than anything you've done this game...
Artanis & marv
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 01:23 GMT
#965
On March 18 2013 10:03 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Ok, so OE died as framer. Cool beans. That means there's probably not a roleblocker.

Any preference to who we jail? (I'm partial to prom myself)

-S4

Frame moology pl0x

Fact is: Both me n Omni have been really busy this game and havent been able to put as much "love" into the game as we hoped.

If this JK goes some way towards proving us confirmed town, Im happy to take the RB. I think we can afford 2 or 3 NKs, so it wont be done in vain.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 18 2013 03:13 GMT
#966
On March 18 2013 10:12 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:09 FiveTouch wrote:
for example why are you saying Promato are battling it out to prove they are town when they put suspicion on OE before I did (even though I thought OE was mafia by then :p)


that's the only significant thing he's done the entire game


I'm sorry that catching scum was the only thing we contributed. I'll try to do better in the future.

+ Show Spoiler +
Go fuck yourself Thrawn, I'm better than you. My partner is better than your partner. We caught scum. You are lucky I'm good at reading you because your play here is so bad I want to call you scum. Pretty sure you aren't though.


P
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 03:23 GMT
#967
Alright, am I an idiot or something...?
How exactly is the game solved if we 'game' the NK by doing what Newbie suggested?
Isn't it theoretically possible for Parn/Newbie/FT to be scum? (I don't think you are necessarily, but still)
Is it weird that I don't think it's wise to assume as such?

I mean, I'll still be JKing either Prom or Moology, but I'm not sure how that technically proves anything; you guys are just assuming confirmed townies when I don't quite see it...

Anyway just let us know before time limit tomorrow which of the two you want JKed since Newbie's plan didn't really make a difference as to what we'd be doing at night anyway.
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 03:23 GMT
#968
^^^Wave
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 03:30 GMT
#969
Pfft.. mocsta calls bullshit

As I said before, being the first voter is indicative of nothing. You can move off based on "a better read" at any time.
FT made a pretty detailed case.
Moology essentially sealed the fate for this scum team, & there is no fuckn way im going to let you or anyone else try and twist our vote into a bus. Moology were already suspicious of VE long before anyone made a case.. Its my last will - granted we didnt make a case, but the doubt was already there.

This whole situation reminds me of nomination mafia with Mr.CC.. CC bussed the fuck out of VE; and many refused to vote him (until Yam stepped up to the plate in a big way)..I can definitely see a team such as Promato using this tactic, given yams intimacy with it. Factor in that both posters have not been able to enter the thread as often as they like; and well.. it becomes even more viable to earn free town cred.

All the golems gotta do is frame moology, and QED we confirmed town and this game is one step closer to being solved (i.e. either promato is scum (most likely) or casting golems are scum RBs (less likely)
scum have to shoot this cycle (too many town mislynches to survive through if they try to frame us by not firing)

(moc)
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 03:31 GMT
#970
Isn't it fun how Moo is stuck on framing. Because he was on a team with a scum framer and is focusing on that power role. I'm not one to call 'scumslip!' but he is scum slipping hard.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 03:34 GMT
#971
On March 18 2013 12:31 Promato wrote:
Isn't it fun how Moo is stuck on framing. Because he was on a team with a scum framer and is focusing on that power role. I'm not one to call 'scumslip!' but he is scum slipping hard.

?? its called a frame; cos you guys trying to paint us as scum. its worded in the literal sense.. but hey

nice strawman attempt Prome

(moc)
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 03:36 GMT
#972
Anyways, yeah, Lynch Moo first. I don't want to have to keep reading the game (though I guess if you lynch me first I won't have to either) but if you lynch me each and every one of you had better be lynching Moo afterwards.

Golems. Feel free to RB me or moo. Either way do your thing. I don't care which of us it is. Claim it with the day post though so that Moo can't get away with shooting you and saying you must have RB'd me.

If the game isn't over you can lynch me and we can lose.

Wave: no, none of those people can be scum. That is how mafia is played. You get town reads. You figure out why someone has to be town. You eliminate them from the possible scum list. You lynch into the left overs.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 18 2013 03:36 GMT
#973
see prom i told u that u have anger issues



/lurk

ur turn oats
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 03:36 GMT
#974
On March 18 2013 12:34 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 12:31 Promato wrote:
Isn't it fun how Moo is stuck on framing. Because he was on a team with a scum framer and is focusing on that power role. I'm not one to call 'scumslip!' but he is scum slipping hard.

?? its called a frame; cos you guys trying to paint us as scum. its worded in the literal sense.. but hey

nice strawman attempt Prome

(moc)


Nope, you have the golems framing you. We can't both be framing you. There aren't two scum left. You are scum. Concede now or be lynched tomorrow. Your call.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 03:39 GMT
#975
I think you guys should fight about it.

(Also, it's pretty strange how both of you were so sure that golems was lying 24 hours ago, but now you're more interested in each other. What changed?)
Artanis & marv
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 03:41 GMT
#976
I actually put some effort into this game since I actually had a timespan in which to do so, and now it doesn't look that we're lying since I stopped fucking things up for us.
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 18 2013 03:41 GMT
#977
On March 18 2013 12:13 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:12 DrParnassus wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:09 FiveTouch wrote:
for example why are you saying Promato are battling it out to prove they are town when they put suspicion on OE before I did (even though I thought OE was mafia by then :p)


that's the only significant thing he's done the entire game


I'm sorry that catching scum was the only thing we contributed. I'll try to do better in the future.

+ Show Spoiler +
Go fuck yourself Thrawn, I'm better than you. My partner is better than your partner. We caught scum. You are lucky I'm good at reading you because your play here is so bad I want to call you scum. Pretty sure you aren't though.


P

your anger flows from the darkside

them being blatantly town is useful skill to have.

dont understand why your so angry. WE DID LYNCH SCUM AFTER ALL

iamp
The two man power trip.
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 03:47 GMT
#978
On March 18 2013 12:39 FiveTouch wrote:
I think you guys should fight about it.

(Also, it's pretty strange how both of you were so sure that golems was lying 24 hours ago, but now you're more interested in each other. What changed?)


wat? I never thought the golems were lying. I've had them as town since day one.

Imp, I'm angry because Yam and I together spent about ten minutes playing this game and we have played better than anyone else. We caught scum, we pushed the case and we lynched scum. I got VE to rage out of the thread after he scum slipped. Yam wrote the perfect case on VE earlier. I can be angry when fools call me scum after being the one to catch scum.

Thrawn said the only significant thing we did was catch scum. How am I supposed to not be mad at that? The only significant thing he has done was sheep me on scum.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 18 2013 03:50 GMT
#979
On March 18 2013 12:31 Promato wrote:
Isn't it fun how Moo is stuck on framing. Because he was on a team with a scum framer and is focusing on that power role. I'm not one to call 'scumslip!' but he is scum slipping hard.


if srs, worst post of the game imo
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 18 2013 03:50 GMT
#980
On March 18 2013 10:23 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:03 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Ok, so OE died as framer. Cool beans. That means there's probably not a roleblocker.

Any preference to who we jail? (I'm partial to prom myself)

-S4

Frame moology pl0x

Fact is: Both me n Omni have been really busy this game and havent been able to put as much "love" into the game as we hoped.

If this JK goes some way towards proving us confirmed town, Im happy to take the RB. I think we can afford 2 or 3 NKs, so it wont be done in vain.


huuuuh.
You blue or scum?
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1265
ComeBackTV 466
SteadfastSC412
TaKeTV 363
LamboSC2284
Rex133
IndyStarCraft 116
EnkiAlexander 39
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 412
LamboSC2 284
ProTech149
Rex 133
IndyStarCraft 116
BRAT_OK 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35224
Shuttle 2700
Bisu 993
Jaedong 922
Horang2 778
EffOrt 727
Light 625
Mini 550
Soma 527
BeSt 321
[ Show more ]
firebathero 312
Hyuk 288
Stork 281
Rush 197
ZerO 193
ggaemo 182
Snow 181
Zeus 152
Leta 109
Pusan 82
Killer 74
hero 69
Sea.KH 61
sorry 60
Shine 43
Sharp 43
Mind 39
Mong 39
Shinee 34
soO 28
ToSsGirL 27
Bale 26
Aegong 25
Trap 22
Sexy 19
Yoon 18
NotJumperer 17
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 16
Free 16
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 9
Icarus 9
zelot 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9008
qojqva1141
Dendi895
Fuzer 163
420jenkins119
Counter-Strike
markeloff104
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1992
crisheroes1163
XaKoH 195
Other Games
gofns36400
singsing2147
olofmeister1235
B2W.Neo1032
Mlord286
Hui .182
Liquid`VortiX146
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King103
QueenE96
ToD87
Chillindude17
Railgan15
ZerO(Twitch)13
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1910
League of Legends
• Jankos2299
• Nemesis2181
• TFBlade863
Other Games
• WagamamaTV190
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 59m
Stellar Fest
22h 59m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.