• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:06
CEST 00:06
KST 07:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7411 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 66 Next
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 18 2013 05:33 GMT
#1041
On March 18 2013 14:30 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 14:24 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 18 2013 14:10 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:53 Promato wrote:
Golems: not reading the op is very different from not reading your own role pm. Don't equate one with the other.

Regardless of what I think about you; that point can not be ignored.


Sooo... what exactly is your stance on Casters now?

He's looking for an out, and it's up to you and the two other 'confirmed townies' if you want to give it to him tomorrow.
You all know what my plan is for tonight.


Prome not scum anymore?
The two man power trip.
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 05:39 GMT
#1042
On March 18 2013 14:24 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 14:10 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 13:53 Promato wrote:
Golems: not reading the op is very different from not reading your own role pm. Don't equate one with the other.

Regardless of what I think about you; that point can not be ignored.


Sooo... what exactly is your stance on Casters now?

My current stance from process of elimination is that scum is sitting with (Promato/Casters)

Without the role PM debacle, I was heavily favoured towards Promato.
With this new item of information, it has skewed towards 50/50.

I need to do a detailed re-read when i get home and will post our thoughts before the night ends.

(moc)
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 05:43 GMT
#1043
They both very well could still be.
Prom still looks scummy for not even attempting to defend himself at this point and is still content to decide that his one contribution to the game 'nailing VE' is enough and now he can sit back and relax and anyone who decides that this isn't good enough can go fuck themselves.

Moology looking real hard for a way to pin this on either myself or Prom.
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 05:45 GMT
#1044
On March 18 2013 14:43 TLCastingGolems wrote:
They both very well could still be.
Prom still looks scummy for not even attempting to defend himself at this point and is still content to decide that his one contribution to the game 'nailing VE' is enough and now he can sit back and relax and anyone who decides that this isn't good enough can go fuck themselves.

Moology looking real hard for a way to pin this on either myself or Prom.

"Nailing VE" is quite a big deal, though.
Artanis & marv
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 05:46 GMT
#1045
On March 18 2013 14:45 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 14:43 TLCastingGolems wrote:
They both very well could still be.
Prom still looks scummy for not even attempting to defend himself at this point and is still content to decide that his one contribution to the game 'nailing VE' is enough and now he can sit back and relax and anyone who decides that this isn't good enough can go fuck themselves.

Moology looking real hard for a way to pin this on either myself or Prom.

"Nailing VE" is quite a big deal, though.

Not if it's a double-bus, which is the whole reason there is even suspicion on Prom in the first place.
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 05:47 GMT
#1046
I'm still not sure I understand how this is solved exactly though.
If there is a scum RB along with our RB, is there a way for them to prevent our RB and kill us? I don't know if I understand how the resolution of night roles works.
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 05:51 GMT
#1047
On March 18 2013 14:47 TLCastingGolems wrote:
I'm still not sure I understand how this is solved exactly though.
If there is a scum RB along with our RB, is there a way for them to prevent our RB and kill us? I don't know if I understand how the resolution of night roles works.

It really depends on how the hosts handle roleblocks. Different hosts handle them in different ways. But you're right, there are some ways that the game isn't virtually solved if roleblocks are handled in certain ways.
Artanis & marv
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 18 2013 05:56 GMT
#1048
What proc's first in night-action resolution? Scum RB or Jailkeeper RB? Or do they proc at the same time?
The two man power trip.
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 06:05 GMT
#1049
On March 18 2013 14:31 FiveTouch wrote:
So, Moology.

I want you to walk me through your sudden scum read of VE. I'm looking back through your filter, and you didn't mention VE even once until your "last will" post, and then it was just a "meh, he's not being very active".
Thats the tell for me. I played liek 3 or 4 VE games in a row. I pegged him successfully in Nomination not for a specific quote in his filter, but because of a vibe I get from him as scum. I was getting the same vibe from him in this game.. As town VE is confident to be 'wrong" and probably discusses his ideas TOO MUCH... as scum, that confidence/openess in his play doesnt exist. When I wrote im not seeing the activity, that was what I was referring to. So i dont think it was a "meh" comment; its just one that wasnt grossly detailed.

But the Dirk flip suddenly painted a big read target onto VE for you. Why exactly? You said that a newbie wouldn't have killed Dirk, so it was probably one of the more "vet'ish" players. So, why not me/marv, whom you had actually been suspcious throughout the day? Hell, looking back, I don't even see any reason that you dropped the suspicion of us. The only thing I can think of is that thread sentiment started painting us as town, so you quit pursuing your suspicions.
I can tell you I have no clue why Dirk was shot; but i dont know where i said newbies wouldnt shoot him? I said if the teams were not true RNG'd, its unlikely for a newbie team to be paired with VE/newbie and have 3 supervets in the game + a couple highly experienced players.
My read on you changed as I read your posts. Nothing to do with thread sentiment.
Most of the convos happening in this game are when I am not around. Im not going to make a random post that I have a town read on FT.
Openly town play, is openly town play.

But, there's still Hapa too. Why wouldn't Hapa/iamp have made that kill? They've both been around TL for 8-9 months and are quite familiar with Palmar/bugs. Or hell, even Soniv (who, while IMO is not the best player around, he's still been around for a very long time and should know the reputations of bugs/palmar/marv/ve etc)?
Fuck knows. I can say with all honesty; I got no idea the context for that NK.. I even said i didnt get why a scum VE would shoot hardpec, who was his sole target? Once VE stopped posting, it was clear he was scum; but that decision still doesnt make sense to me.

Basically, you're reasoning is bad because there aren't really very many "newbies" in this game. Your team is by far the newest players, and maybe Thrawn/Oats being second. But even thrawn has been around in a while.
I dunno what you classify as a newbie; but OmniEulogy still plays in the Newbie league.

So explain why that single event suddenly made VE 100% scum instead of anyone else?
Its in the filter. OE detailed it in my opinion, explicitly. What do you want a walk through over?

(moc)

Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 06:06 GMT
#1050
On March 18 2013 14:43 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Moology looking real hard for a way to pin this on either myself or Prom.

Wrong.. Looking real hard to logically determine the truth.

As I said, when I get home and do a re-read will post updated thoughts.

(moc)
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 06:08 GMT
#1051
Moo is mafia

That's all I have to say about this game

Wagon of justice, gogogogogogo.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 06:14 GMT
#1052
@moology:

I'm not talking about what you said recently. I'm talking specifically about what you were saying around the end of night 1/ start of day 2.

The only thing that took VE from a very weak "I'm only throwing him in here because he hasn't been very active" read in your Last Will post, to being sure he was scum was "the Dirk NK doesn't make sense fr anyone but VE".

Those are exact thoughts from your filter, and I just don't see that making sense.

Also, it is very specifically in your filter that you didn't think the dirk NK could have come from Hapa.
Artanis & marv
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 06:15 GMT
#1053
On March 18 2013 15:08 Promato wrote:
Moo is mafia

That's all I have to say about this game

Wagon of justice, gogogogogogo.

Yeah, and thats precisely why VE in his filter of 3 pages; was pretty much the only team to join ya plan of outting blue roles.

That interaction there pretty much says it all.

Keeping trying to manipulate the situation though; its actually giving me some motivation to play this game instead of laddering. I love pegging yamato scum (cos i already pegged prome scum no worries)
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 06:20 GMT
#1054
On March 18 2013 15:14 FiveTouch wrote:
@moology:

I'm not talking about what you said recently. I'm talking specifically about what you were saying around the end of night 1/ start of day 2.

The only thing that took VE from a very weak "I'm only throwing him in here because he hasn't been very active" read in your Last Will post, to being sure he was scum was "the Dirk NK doesn't make sense fr anyone but VE".

Those are exact thoughts from your filter, and I just don't see that making sense.

Also, it is very specifically in your filter that you didn't think the dirk NK could have come from Hapa.

Did a filter read: those comments are all from Omni.

I thought what he wrote was pretty explicit.

Im heading to a meeting anyways, so best thing with those series of posts would be to query Omni directly.

(moc)
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 06:46 GMT
#1055
On March 15 2013 18:51 Moology wrote:
Now (Essentially a last will)

My concerns are currently with the following teams

(1) Golems - They seem to have listened to feedback. I want to see a bit more from them before deciding which side of null they are going. But it is a positive from less experienced players to take criticisms on board.

(2) Newbie - They are Jeckyl/Hyde so far. I think they need to be scrutinsed Day2, to get some consistency between the two haeds. Right now the lack of consistency makes them essentially unreadable (i.e. a very confused read) sitting at very slightly leaning town.

(3) Promato - Im just scared of lurkers in general after the loss in Mafia LX. These guys have given reasons for the low activity so I expect HIGH QUALITY with small doses. Not getting that so far; they are my sleeper pick for scum. Yams recent list post was... *meh* bunch of wishy-washy reads. Which is fine and all - considering the lack of activity; but why bother to post it? Like i said, if you want to post less fine; but the quality needs to be there.

(4) Hardpec - I am in agreement with Omni here. And I dont care Oats that you disagree. If hes not a strong town read, dont step in. And certainly @ night, do not expect a case.

Hardpec + Promato are my current picks to follow through with on Day2

(4 1/2) VE - I am throwing him in purely because hes not as active as I have come to expect from recent town VE + Normally he uimms/ahhs a fuck ton before lynch - and we not getting that this game.

Show nested quote +
Seriously Oats; dont fuckn cock-block me again when trying to pressure someone. Unless they are a fuckn probably town read for you; you have no reason to not be interested in the interaction. And so far, you have shown nothing that indicates Hardpec is a probably town read for you.

==============

This is probably going to be my last post for the cycle. Going out tonight, and deadline is 7am on a Saturday => i will miss it.

(moc)


Shall we talk about this quote? It makes Moo scum. There, I've talked about it.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 07:46 GMT
#1056
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

First off I'd like to say that you guys are right and this game does end in 24 hours. BUT IT DOESN'T END THE WAY THE REST OF YOU THINK! LOL

I'd just like to thank Mocsta out in the open for listening to my request in our QT <3. Reading through this has made it all worth while.

You guys need to chill when the game is won and we've still got 24 hours. Well... like.. 16 now. I'm gonna go back to sleep. I'll make one more post before the end of this cycle and then we can all win together.
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 07:47 GMT
#1057
EBWOP: well... one person doesn't get to win but we townies do
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-18 07:53:26
March 18 2013 07:53 GMT
#1058
On March 18 2013 14:56 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
What proc's first in night-action resolution? Scum RB or Jailkeeper RB? Or do they proc at the same time?

JK RB takes priority if they target each other.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 18 2013 08:15 GMT
#1059
On March 18 2013 12:13 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:12 DrParnassus wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:09 FiveTouch wrote:
for example why are you saying Promato are battling it out to prove they are town when they put suspicion on OE before I did (even though I thought OE was mafia by then :p)


that's the only significant thing he's done the entire game


I'm sorry that catching scum was the only thing we contributed. I'll try to do better in the future.

+ Show Spoiler +
Go fuck yourself Thrawn, I'm better than you. My partner is better than your partner. We caught scum. You are lucky I'm good at reading you because your play here is so bad I want to call you scum. Pretty sure you aren't though.


P

wtf?
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 08:15 GMT
#1060
OK ladies and gents.. i cant take this suspense anymore

its time to claim, Omni and myself decided this is the best course of action to ensure a town victory.
======================
+ Show Spoiler [Role] +

+ Show Spoiler [Are] +

+ Show Spoiler [You] +

+ Show Spoiler [Ready] +

+ Show Spoiler [To] +

+ Show Spoiler [Ascertain] +

+ Show Spoiler [Our] +

+ Show Spoiler [Role] +

+ Show Spoiler [This] +

+ Show Spoiler [Cycle?] +

+ Show Spoiler [Well] +

+ Show Spoiler [I] +

+ Show Spoiler [Think] +

+ Show Spoiler [The] +

+ Show Spoiler [Answer] +

+ Show Spoiler [Is] +

+ Show Spoiler [......] +

+ Show Spoiler [(Are] +

+ Show Spoiler [you] +

+ Show Spoiler [seriously] +

+ Show Spoiler [still] +

+ Show Spoiler [clicking?] +

Ok its Netural Surviving Balrog

======================
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta10
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
ViBE53
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 173
Dewaltoss 88
Hyuk 67
Bale 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm88
League of Legends
Doublelift3807
Counter-Strike
Fnx 732
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5602
Khaldor836
Liquid`Hasu649
Other Games
summit1g7977
FrodaN2299
shahzam522
KnowMe320
C9.Mang0220
ArmadaUGS125
UpATreeSC96
ZombieGrub49
Trikslyr46
PPMD40
JimRising 37
CosmosSc2 26
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH350
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur200
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 55m
Online Event
12h 55m
FEL
17h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.