• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:23
CEST 02:23
KST 09:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8205 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 66 Next
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 14:58 GMT
#1101
On March 18 2013 23:57 Promato wrote:
cute

Slip of the Scum-gue i see



Sheep me to a town victory !!!

Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 14:58 GMT
#1102
On March 18 2013 23:56 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:54 FiveTouch wrote:
... if you are a townie.
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:55 Promato wrote:
I'm not

Duly Noted kind sir


The utter lack of you doing anything near to useful is disturbing to say the least..
No gg, No skill.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 14:59 GMT
#1103
On March 18 2013 23:55 Promato wrote:
I'm not and I did.

If you are going to refuse to play the game, then I AM going to lynch you. This is by far the most anti-town thing in the thread.
Artanis & marv
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 14:59 GMT
#1104
On March 18 2013 23:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:56 Moology wrote:
On March 18 2013 23:54 FiveTouch wrote:
... if you are a townie.
On March 18 2013 23:55 Promato wrote:
I'm not

Duly Noted kind sir


The utter lack of you doing anything near to useful is disturbing to say the least..

At least post in your hydra Oats.. its not hard.

Anyways, im going to bed. C ya tomorrow.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 15:02 GMT
#1105
On March 18 2013 23:58 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:57 Promato wrote:
cute

Slip of the Scum-gue i see



Sheep me to a town victory !!!



Im sorry to be yamato
But Im treating this as scum conceding.
So bad. So horribly bad.
No gg, No skill.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 15:02 GMT
#1106
P.S. for a change this is all Keir getting pissed off, not me

~marv
Artanis & marv
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 15:04 GMT
#1107
I assume you are Kier right now? Stop being silly. Lynching someone you think is town is never the right move. And you can threaten me as much as you'd like but I am playing and have been playing. There is one scum left and I caught him. what is it you think I could do better? hmmm?

I'm not wasting my time with a big case. I don't need one. Moo is scum and people can either 1) sheep me or 2) re read the thread and come to that conclusion themselves. If someone is choosing to sheep me it is because they think I am town and have good reads so I don't need to produce a case. If they want to read the thread and look for scum I am confident that all of these hydras are good enough to figure it out for themselves, again no need for a big case.

Why did you change your read on me so fast, hmm? I was totes town two minute ago. Now you will lynch me. Do explain.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 15:07 GMT
#1108
No-one will sheep you, Prome, because you're making yourself intensely unlikeable, and as showed by Golems/Newbie posting in the last page or two, they weren't going to sheep you on to OE either without my case.

Town will, however, go along with me if I give them a case to believe in.

~marv
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 15:09 GMT
#1109
I think I need to permanently play under this account. It seems to give me an ability to be relaxed and not too angry about things.
Artanis & marv
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 15:14 GMT
#1110
Okay, so you agree that making a case is useless. Either people will or will not sheep me. If they will sheep me they will do it without the case. If they won't sheep me they can go and reread the damn thread and figure it out for themselves. If you want to make the PR piece and herd the little sheeps you are welcome to.

I don't have the energy to force townies to see scum when I've already shown them how and why someone is scum. Either vote Moo because he is scum or don't vote moo because you are wrong. Those are your options. I'm not in the mood to be liked. I'm in the mood to win this game and maybe go get drunk and fight someone. being likable isn't necessary really, people need to vote with me to kill scum, they don't need to want to come to a hug party or some hippie love-in with em.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 15:14 GMT
#1111
EBWOP: last word was me. I may be too tired to do this well.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 15:18 GMT
#1112
On March 19 2013 00:14 Promato wrote:
Okay, so you agree that making a case is useless. Either people will or will not sheep me. If they will sheep me they will do it without the case. If they won't sheep me they can go and reread the damn thread and figure it out for themselves. If you want to make the PR piece and herd the little sheeps you are welcome to.

I don't have the energy to force townies to see scum when I've already shown them how and why someone is scum. Either vote Moo because he is scum or don't vote moo because you are wrong. Those are your options. I'm not in the mood to be liked. I'm in the mood to win this game and maybe go get drunk and fight someone. being likable isn't necessary really, people need to vote with me to kill scum, they don't need to want to come to a hug party or some hippie love-in with em.


The point is, no-one will vote with you.

They will vote with me, though.

~marv
Artanis & marv
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 18 2013 15:19 GMT
#1113
@ Promato

Okay, so you agree that making a case is useless. Either people will or will not sheep me. If they will sheep me they will do it without the case. If they won't sheep me they can go and reread the damn thread and figure it out for themselves. If you want to make the PR piece and herd the little sheeps you are welcome to.


That's not the point at all.

If you make a case and are willing to do more than "lol u suck sheep me," people will be more open to your ideas. Your attitude makes you look like a jackass, and it's impossible to hold you accountable for anything.
The two man power trip.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 15:22 GMT
#1114
On March 19 2013 00:04 Promato wrote:
Why did you change your read on me so fast, hmm? I was totes town two minute ago. Now you will lynch me. Do explain.

I never said you were 100% town. In fact, I've always said I would reevalutate if I needed to. I said, out of the 3 people I think who could possibly be scum, that you were the towniest of my reads.

But, 1) I don't think a bus is entirely impossible, especially in this setup where it is extra strong if you can put it off long enough to have a reason to survive NKs. Hell, I *TRIED* to bus my teammate in GSL 1.

2) You haven't given a fuck about this game.

and 3) You're more worried about having town cred or some bullshit than you are about making sure town wins the game.
Artanis & marv
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 15:22 GMT
#1115
marv, you are still saying what I'm saying. No one will vote with me with or without a big PR case. I could write a nice PBPA and show why moc is scum but why bother? No one will sheep it or they will without it. If you nod your head all the little sheeps will sheep. So why should I bother? I told you who is scum. Now you are smart enough to know I'm right even without the big case to prove it. That is all I need.

So get your heads in line. And make the sheep follow suit. You'll be shot in a few hours (unless Moo gets RB'd which is possible) so you may as well make your PR piece now instead of later.

I'm also pretty sure Omni is planning on conceding. Moc wouldn't do it but Omni would.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 18 2013 15:25 GMT
#1116
Hapa, hold me accountable to my reads. I am telling you who I think is scum. There are three reasons 1) interactions with VE/OO 2)voting patterns around VE/OO 3)having the heads disagree with each other is an excellent scum strat it means that the slot is not responsible for any mislynch since both heads can blame the other or take credit (this was my plan if we rolled scum) 4)scum slips 5)moo is scum.

I guess there are more than three reasons. Sue me.

I am giving you my scum read. I have the reasons in my filter. What is it you cannot hold me accountable for?
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 15:28 GMT
#1117
I'm not going to worry too much about this game until Omni says what he has to say later. The sooner the better, preferably.

~marv
Artanis & marv
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 18 2013 15:30 GMT
#1118
Accountability implies that you have reasoning for your cases. At this point I'm more interested in confirming my town read on you. Hell in the time you've spent bitiching about how no one sheeps you, you could have done something.
The two man power trip.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 15:31 GMT
#1119
On March 19 2013 00:22 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 00:04 Promato wrote:
Why did you change your read on me so fast, hmm? I was totes town two minute ago. Now you will lynch me. Do explain.

I never said you were 100% town. In fact, I've always said I would reevalutate if I needed to. I said, out of the 3 people I think who could possibly be scum, that you were the towniest of my reads.

But, 1) I don't think a bus is entirely impossible, especially in this setup where it is extra strong if you can put it off long enough to have a reason to survive NKs. Hell, I *TRIED* to bus my teammate in GSL 1.

2) You haven't given a fuck about this game.

and 3) You're more worried about having town cred or some bullshit than you are about making sure town wins the game.


ahahaha. I thought of this earlier when I said what I said about bussing. I thought about bringing it up but it seemed sufficiently different so I didn't bother.

The main difference being Prom/yam repeatedly engaging me on OE and trying to get me on board, which is a really really dangerous strategy if you're mafia doing some silly bus.

~marv

P.S. I realise I am talking to my other half on the same account. :D
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 15:32 GMT
#1120
On March 19 2013 00:25 Promato wrote:
Hapa, hold me accountable to my reads. I am telling you who I think is scum. There are three reasons 1) interactions with VE/OO 2)voting patterns around VE/OO 3)having the heads disagree with each other is an excellent scum strat it means that the slot is not responsible for any mislynch since both heads can blame the other or take credit (this was my plan if we rolled scum) 4)scum slips 5)moo is scum.

I guess there are more than three reasons. Sue me.

I am giving you my scum read. I have the reasons in my filter. What is it you cannot hold me accountable for?

See, you haven't mentioned his interactions with VE/OO or his voting patterns around VE/OO.

The only time you even mentioned anything about VE/OO in relation to Moo was when you quoted his last will and said basically "Yea this makes Moo scum". After I had already been talking about the same things, asking questions. You didn't give any thoughts on WHY that made Moo scum.

Fuck your attitude. Seriously.
Artanis & marv
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 152
NeuroSwarm 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11010
Rain 1947
Artosis 564
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift3980
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox596
Mew2King232
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1059
Other Games
summit1g9555
Day[9].tv677
shahzam607
JimRising 502
C9.Mang0228
PiGStarcraft224
ArmadaUGS62
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv677
• Scarra571
• Shiphtur187
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 38m
OSC
21h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.