• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:51
CEST 20:51
KST 03:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7974 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 230 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2013 07:00 GMT
#261
On March 10 2013 15:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
In this thread, Yamato tries to imply that having a role makes us different people. Details at eleven.

In this thread, VE tries to imply that actively trying to impersonate other people doesn't make our play look different. Details RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2013 07:03 GMT
#262
For the record, I'm not trying all that hard today to look like my role.

I did some research and along with the one game I've played with him, I think he's pretty lurky. Not gonna fly with me.

Though there is a part of his play that I think fits well and you will all see later.
Writer@WriterYamato
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
March 10 2013 07:05 GMT
#263
On March 10 2013 16:00 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2013 15:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
In this thread, Yamato tries to imply that having a role makes us different people. Details at eleven.

In this thread, VE tries to imply that actively trying to impersonate other people doesn't make our play look different. Details RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

We got ourselves an ornery one right here.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 10 2013 07:05 GMT
#264
Right now I'm not trying to impersonate anyone. And it doesn't seem like Cora is "trying" to be anything he's not. In fact, among those posting the only one who appears to be "trying" to be anything at all...is you.

Feel free to stop acting like a scummy little shit anytime here yamato.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
March 10 2013 07:06 GMT
#265
what game have you played with kenpachi?
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
March 10 2013 07:07 GMT
#266
that's to yamato.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 10 2013 07:07 GMT
#267
Well and Crossfire. I didn't know Yosimite Sam was a TL Mafia Personality though...
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2013 07:08 GMT
#268
He was in Parallel with me. Lynched day 1 for being afk
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2013 07:10 GMT
#269
On March 10 2013 16:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
Right now I'm not trying to impersonate anyone. And it doesn't seem like Cora is "trying" to be anything he's not. In fact, among those posting the only one who appears to be "trying" to be anything at all...is you.

Feel free to stop acting like a scummy little shit anytime here yamato.

How is anything I'm doing scummy?

I wanted to see how you'd react if I called you mafia, and it was weird.

Cora is being abrasive, what's new?

Ver posted a blah post.

I'm just trying to make sure people don't lurk the fuck out of day 1
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2013 07:12 GMT
#270
Plus you missed Hero as Marv.
Writer@WriterYamato
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 10 2013 07:19 GMT
#271
Yamato if you were playing to anyone's town meta you would not be playing this badly.

You're just trying to stir up BS and you are calling people out for stuff that you have not done either (which basically means you called someone out for something).

You aren't scumhunting, you're just throwing shit around. There's no need to do that. We find scum and lynch them. The fact that you are murking the water up means that you are not trying to scumhunt, which would make you not town.

Why you so scummy?
Grubby's #1 Fan
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 10 2013 07:22 GMT
#272
Oh is that what this is? Pressuring lurkers to contribute? Oh cool, well by all means. Tell me how it works out and make sure you spell out your methodology in the postgame after we lynch the fuck out of you.

I just said what is scummy - your swing from "aggressive fuck" to "whatever I'm just doin my thang" feels fake and diplomatic. And now you're in here excusing your shit when I've barely accused you.

Actually do something if you think I'm wasting my time. In the meantime, you're must making me nice and cozy where I'm at. For instance, what about Crossfire did you not like? You said "at least my vote was somewhere meaningful" as if you've made some kind of contribution to the thread by placing it - why don't you explain it a little bit?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2013 07:24 GMT
#273
This was his last thread contribution before my vote:

On March 10 2013 13:44 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2013 13:36 cDgCorazon wrote:
Alright fellas, I am your King. Corazon, King of Hearts. All of your hearts.


[image loading]

Since I am king of your hearts, I can control your hearts and make them stop on my command. Of course, you can't actually live if your heart is stopped, so I suggest you listen to me.

Here's what I do not want to see from anyone in this town(in no particular order):


Lurking
BS
Confusing Posts
Being Scum
Lying
Decrypted Messages
Being Scum
Disagreeing with me
Being Scum

If you manage to avoid doing any of these things, you can run around this town with your heart still beating.

However, if you peasants dare to defy me, you shall meet a very swift...end. Stay out of my way and follow my orders and we won't have any problems here.

No need to be uppity.

Do I really have to explain how this registers on the good ol' scumdar?
Writer@WriterYamato
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 10 2013 07:25 GMT
#274
On March 10 2013 16:24 yamato77 wrote:
This was his last thread contribution before my vote:

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2013 13:44 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 10 2013 13:36 cDgCorazon wrote:
Alright fellas, I am your King. Corazon, King of Hearts. All of your hearts.


[image loading]

Since I am king of your hearts, I can control your hearts and make them stop on my command. Of course, you can't actually live if your heart is stopped, so I suggest you listen to me.

Here's what I do not want to see from anyone in this town(in no particular order):


Lurking
BS
Confusing Posts
Being Scum
Lying
Decrypted Messages
Being Scum
Disagreeing with me
Being Scum

If you manage to avoid doing any of these things, you can run around this town with your heart still beating.

However, if you peasants dare to defy me, you shall meet a very swift...end. Stay out of my way and follow my orders and we won't have any problems here.

No need to be uppity.

Do I really have to explain how this registers on the good ol' scumdar?


Your vote just made it worse Mr. Scum.
Grubby's #1 Fan
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2013 07:26 GMT
#275
The following is list of players that i will have a particular interest in throughout the game and depending on the length of my particular stay will depend on heavily in my mission to hunt scum

This is Not a list of probable scum but simply of players that interest me and could be of particular value to scum hunting.

wherebugsgo
marvellosity
VisceraEyes
BloodyC0bbler
Foolishness
Ver
Acrofales

I will be expecting a lot from these players and while for balance reasons there is probably a scum within them i feel that the contributions from this group will help us in our mission.

Random Lynch Nonsense
While we have to start the discussion somewhere Throwing our votes around all will nilly accomplishes nothing and sets up an atmosphere where are voting doesn't matter. The quicker we get to actual content the better.

So Where do we start

I will start as right away by saying that yamato is most likely town and the most troubling thing i found was that ve called him a and i quote "scummy fuck" when in fact yamato's agression is more likely a town tell. Ve is highly experienced player and should know this so it troubles me that he has misread the situation.

As i go to sleep i will ponder this myself since ve is know to be aggressive no matter what his alignment so he may have been barking at yamato just to bark so i will need more information from him in order to get a more exact read.

So discussion going forward

Do we agree with me that yamatos start is more of a town tell?
Do we agree that ve's misread of the situation is a point showing that he may in fact be scum?

I will sleep and ponder these questions further myself and hope to see more content when i awake from everyone.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 10 2013 07:29 GMT
#276
Umm I don't think it his start is a town tell. Making a mess and then saying he did it because Crossfire did it (good excuse for scum to muck things up if a random person decides to be stupid) plus dodging my argument is ringing alarm bells for me.

I don't understand why you are so quick to write Yamato off as town Iamp....very suspicious.

So as King, we will go forward with the assumption that Yamato's claim has nothing to do with his role whatsoever.

Good discussion.
Grubby's #1 Fan
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2013 07:33 GMT
#277
Iamp, I'm also pondering the same question.

Is it possible VE sees what he says or is he just scum being overaggressive on purpose?

What does trouble me legitimately is Cora's ridiculous tunnel of me not even hours into the game.

One of the two is probably mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 10 2013 07:34 GMT
#278
On March 10 2013 16:33 yamato77 wrote:
Iamp, I'm also pondering the same question.

Is it possible VE sees what he says or is he just scum being overaggressive on purpose?

What does trouble me legitimately is Cora's ridiculous tunnel of me not even hours into the game.

One of the two is probably mafia.


OMGUS. Answer my argument before you call me scum, bro.

+ Show Spoiler +


On March 10 2013 14:02 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2013 13:44 yamato77 wrote:
On March 10 2013 13:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 10 2013 13:41 yamato77 wrote:
On March 10 2013 13:40 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 10 2013 13:39 yamato77 wrote:
On March 10 2013 13:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
That would be...the most disappointing ever.

Wtf is this post

English too hard


Don't post stupid shit about grammar. Who is scum Yamato? Your meta tends to be that everyone should have the scum team down 100% five minutes in the game. Have you found the scumteam yet?

You're a buzzkill

Not fighting with aggressive people this game

just finding mafia


So you have backed off of your position on this from N0 of Duel Mafia?

What position are you talking about?

I think you've played with me once for a full game, and you think you know EXACTLY how I play?

Lol.


The position I'm talking about is when you basically accused me of having no scum reads 3 hours into Duel Mafia and basically told me that I needed to have 100% scum reads 3 hours into the game or I am scum.

I know a general feeling of how you play. You're aggressive as town. You don't give a fuck if you die or not, as long as your top scumread dies with you:

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2013 12:56 yamato77 wrote:
Let the double lynch [Yamato and Hapa] happen

I doubt Hapa flipping mafia would change Adam's mind about me anyway, and I don't really want to be in another one of these things.


The fact that you have decided to back way down from posts like this and play more passive is a bit suspicious. However, I'm going to assume the personality of whoever you are is influencing your play right now. I'll take a look later to see what kind of Yamato (or whoever you are) is going to come into town.

Grubby's #1 Fan
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2013 07:39 GMT
#279
Your argument is that I'm scum because I refused to argue with you.

Not exactly a strong one.
Writer@WriterYamato
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 10 2013 07:41 GMT
#280
On March 10 2013 16:39 yamato77 wrote:
Your argument is that I'm scum because I refused to argue with you.

Not exactly a strong one.


No, it's the fact that you are not playing as abrasive as your usual town meta is.

So Yamato, let me get this straight:

You called me out in Duel Mafia for not having scum reads

AND

You're calling me out now for having a scumread.

Please bow down to your King and tell me what I am missing.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19960
Calm 3629
Mini 424
Mind 84
910 65
Free 63
soO 31
Trap 31
Aegong 23
Dota 2
Gorgc5189
XaKoH 296
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6066
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3395
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt555
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor199
Livibee193
C9.Mang0140
Trikslyr126
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 80
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK11
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2304
Other Games
• imaqtpie757
• Shiphtur686
• tFFMrPink 5
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.