• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:13
CEST 16:13
KST 23:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War495.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8083 users

Fruity Mafia - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 90 Next
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 17 2013 16:14 GMT
#1261
@Matt I read shit wrong like 3 times or more so far. Not really having much going for me at this point. If you can find something redeeming about me at this point it would boost my confidence just a touch.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 17 2013 16:19 GMT
#1262
i think a lot of the pressure on you stems from your lack of activity, the fact you were wrong, and the annoyance that came with some of your earlier posts. I don't see anything hidden in terms of your thought process or reads when asked. Of the list of players in this game you, zess and yamato were the only ones i dont think i recongnized meaning you 3 are all probably pretty new .. funny how that works out in terms of suspicions. From your posts I don't see that you don't want to contribute but more of a don't know how to contribute until asked questions.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 17 2013 16:25 GMT
#1263
Hello Matt, glad you could join us.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 17 2013 16:35 GMT
#1264
On February 18 2013 01:10 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
1h 15 minutes to lynch
Zessionar (6) - yamato77, Vivax, grush57, ObviousOne, risk.nuke, Artanix[XP]
yamato77 (4) - HiroPro, layabout, WeWinMafia, syllogism
WeWinMafia (2) - sandroba, marvellosity
HiroPro (1) - Coagulation
Not Voting: Coagulation, Mattchew, Zessionar, Hopeless1der

Show nested quote +
25 minutes to lynch
yamato77 (7) - HiroPro, layabout, WeWinMafia, syllogism, sandroba, Zessionar, marvellosity
Zessionar (5) - yamato77, Vivax, ObviousOne, risk.nuke, Artanix[XP]
HiroPro (1) - Coagulation
Vivax (1) - Hopeless1der
risk.nuke (1) - grush57


this move is very interesting.

This only seems significant if Zessionar is scum too, presuming you're talking about the grush switch. Otherwise he'd be going from a town lynch steering towards a no lynch which would not only look bad for him but also prevent a townie from dying. Do you suspect Zessionar?
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 17 2013 16:35 GMT
#1265
Its interesting from the vivax switch
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 17 2013 16:45 GMT
#1266
On February 18 2013 01:35 Mattchew wrote:
Its interesting from the vivax switch

But vivax stayed on Zess on both of these unless I'm missing something.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 17 2013 16:51 GMT
#1267
bah your right... fucking names changing places
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 17 2013 16:53 GMT
#1268
what do you make of this Matt?

17 hours to lynch
yamato77 (5) - Zessionar, Vivax, HiroPro, layabout, Hopeless1der
HiroPro (2) - Coagulation, marvellosity
Zessionar (2) - Artanis[XP], yamato77
marvellosity (1) - WeWinMafia
Coagulation (1) - grush57
Not Voting: ObviousOne, Coagulation, Mattchew, Zessionar, risk.nuke

From the looks of it (I'm busy right now, no time to check) he was the 2nd person to vote Yamato overall. Really early as well.
I'm having trouble picturing him doing that as mafia.

My PoV really short: I think we've got a mafia vet, as we do in pretty much every game. Actually I'm fairly certain but you have to figure that stuff out yourself. Asking the right kind of question might help. Said mafia vet is most likely going to be either Marv or Coag imo. I'd still lean on Marv given yesterday.

About the not so active players: I don't really want to lynch Vivax and Matt because of what I already said. Vivax because of the above quote. Matt because mafias don't usually risk getting themselved modkilled and pull a RoL instead. So that leaves Grush and OO right now. I'd LOVE lynching Grush but I'm going to sleep over that one to calm down a little...

Anyways I'm off playing some game of thrones boardgame with a couple of friends. See you tomorrow.
I win mafia!
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 17 2013 16:53 GMT
#1269
so vivax hopped ship even earlier.. i don't think that influences my thought process. Vivax was on an early 5 vote candidate that had potential to be lynched and switched to a 2 or 3 vote candidate without ever giving rhyme or reasoning for voting or unvoting the first
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 17 2013 16:55 GMT
#1270
On February 18 2013 01:53 WeWinMafia wrote:
what do you make of this Matt?

Show nested quote +
17 hours to lynch
yamato77 (5) - Zessionar, Vivax, HiroPro, layabout, Hopeless1der
HiroPro (2) - Coagulation, marvellosity
Zessionar (2) - Artanis[XP], yamato77
marvellosity (1) - WeWinMafia
Coagulation (1) - grush57
Not Voting: ObviousOne, Coagulation, Mattchew, Zessionar, risk.nuke

From the looks of it (I'm busy right now, no time to check) he was the 2nd person to vote Yamato overall. Really early as well.
I'm having trouble picturing him doing that as mafia.

My PoV really short: I think we've got a mafia vet, as we do in pretty much every game. Actually I'm fairly certain but you have to figure that stuff out yourself. Asking the right kind of question might help. Said mafia vet is most likely going to be either Marv or Coag imo. I'd still lean on Marv given yesterday.

About the not so active players: I don't really want to lynch Vivax and Matt because of what I already said. Vivax because of the above quote. Matt because mafias don't usually risk getting themselved modkilled and pull a RoL instead. So that leaves Grush and OO right now. I'd LOVE lynching Grush but I'm going to sleep over that one to calm down a little...

Anyways I'm off playing some game of thrones boardgame with a couple of friends. See you tomorrow.

as i've said he had a vote on yamato, but where was his reasoning or pushing?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 17 2013 17:00 GMT
#1271
Sandro when you come back, could you take a look at the new content by the people on your list and tell me if that changed anything. I would like to reach a decision well in advance of the lynch deadline. Oblivious looks maybe a bit better to me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 17:01 GMT
#1272
Matt, what do you make of hopeless and Zess? Were you subtly saying you think Zess is scum since you said I was bussing him?
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 17 2013 17:02 GMT
#1273
syllo what do you make of vivax's vote on yamato. And his early on post directed at me
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 17 2013 17:04 GMT
#1274
On February 18 2013 02:01 Vivax wrote:
Matt, what do you make of hopeless and Zess? Were you subtly saying you think Zess is scum since you said I was bussing him?

no your super soft bus was on yamato

I don't think that there is almost any chance scum were both of the only 2 real lynch candidates yesterday. I don't think Zess is scum at all.

Hopeless i am going to re-read.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 17:09 GMT
#1275
Oh you mean super soft bus. Not SuperSoft bus.

How does a pressure vote on yamato make me mafia, explain.
Why do you think Zess is town?
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 17 2013 17:11 GMT
#1276
On February 18 2013 02:02 Mattchew wrote:
syllo what do you make of vivax's vote on yamato. And his early on post directed at me

Vivax/Yamato interactions are slightly suspicious. In particular the random "Oh, and Vivax is a jackass." reply from Yamato. It's difficult to distinguish if that's just due to him being mafia or because they both are.

You were here around the time when wbg made the day 2 post; why did you disappear and not post anything until around 18 hours later? You specifically said you were waiting for night kills until commenting and typically players react to the day post in some way anyway.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 17:13 GMT
#1277
To remind you:
On February 15 2013 02:23 Vivax wrote:
Marv, you're a party pooper.
That was semi-serious, according to yamato you need a justification for every pressure you apply as town, and if you don't justify it you're mafia?


Cherry on top:

On February 15 2013 03:15 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 02:23 Vivax wrote:
Marv, you're a party pooper.
That was semi-serious, according to yamato you need a justification for every pressure you apply as town, and if you don't justify it you're mafia?

If you dont/cant/wont justify your actions, you shouldnt be talking because its just pointless noise.
Yam has the right of the matter, get your head out of your ass.


On February 15 2013 10:18 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:26 marvellosity wrote:
to your question about the strongest townplayers. I have very little grasp of any of super/syllo/toad's alignments. At all. Perhaps I lean a bit town on syllo because he was attentive in picking up things, and yet he's not pushed much.

On February 15 2013 08:29 Zessionar wrote:
and who is the scummiest player among these:

HiroPro
Hopeless1der
Artanis[Xp]
yamato77
grush57
layabout


Hopeless. Will explain later/tomorrow.

I look forward to it.


Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 10:11 layabout wrote:
because you know, yamato was pretty vague in his accusations:

He also jumps from "Zess being stupid with that vote" to "I do think Zess is likely mafia at this point. His attempts at "scum hunting" are truly pathetic.
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2013 00:33 yamato77 wrote:
I've never seen syllo and sandro in the game at the same time, yet I'm supposed to know they're all buddy buddy all the time?

Zess being stupid with that vote. Why are you trying to accuse me over questioning syllo's intentions?



+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2013 01:51 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 01:45 syllogism wrote:
On February 15 2013 01:40 yamato77 wrote:
On February 15 2013 01:33 risk.nuke wrote:
On February 15 2013 01:25 yamato77 wrote:
On February 15 2013 01:23 risk.nuke wrote:
I don't think Zess likes me. Not actually sure if he's mafia or idiot.

Why don't you think Zess likes you, and why is his opinion of you alignment indicative at all?

Read his posts and tell me if you reach a different conclusion otherwise I can't really be bothered to copying his posts and interpreting them for you..

It's not. However making up reasoning is.

Well I guess it makes sense since he jumped on me for the same kind of shit.

Do I see a trend appear? Who's next on his list, Marv?

This post seems off; do you think marv and risk are town? What is your current read on Zess?

Marv I would say looks quite town, yes. I don't know about risk, but the fact that he's looking at Zess is encouraging.

I do think Zess is likely mafia at this point. His attempts at "scum hunting" are truly pathetic.

Suddenly zess being "stupid" has become zess is "bad" and "is mafia" because of this. The criticism is the same in both cases but the conclusion changes.

When asked to clarify why zess is scum he describes his scumhunting as "careless" which tend to be a townie trait. And that he shows a "disregard for justification" which he himself has also shown.+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2013 02:00 yamato77 wrote:
I'm attacking how he is scum hunting, which is carelessly and with no regard for justification.


I think yamato felt that he could safely put his vote on zessionar following (Artanis[Xp] and Hopeless1der) because he had been the center of discussion. He was not prepared to back it up because he has no good reasons and because he is mafia and wants to get his vote down and hide from attention.


I accept.
##Unvote: Zessionar
##Vote: Yamato77


Open your eyes. This dude is scum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 17:15 GMT
#1278
On February 18 2013 01:53 WeWinMafia wrote:
what do you make of this Matt?

Show nested quote +
17 hours to lynch
yamato77 (5) - Zessionar, Vivax, HiroPro, layabout, Hopeless1der
HiroPro (2) - Coagulation, marvellosity
Zessionar (2) - Artanis[XP], yamato77
marvellosity (1) - WeWinMafia
Coagulation (1) - grush57
Not Voting: ObviousOne, Coagulation, Mattchew, Zessionar, risk.nuke

From the looks of it (I'm busy right now, no time to check) he was the 2nd person to vote Yamato overall. Really early as well.
I'm having trouble picturing him doing that as mafia.

My PoV really short: I think we've got a mafia vet, as we do in pretty much every game. Actually I'm fairly certain but you have to figure that stuff out yourself. Asking the right kind of question might help. Said mafia vet is most likely going to be either Marv or Coag imo. I'd still lean on Marv given yesterday.

About the not so active players: I don't really want to lynch Vivax and Matt because of what I already said. Vivax because of the above quote. Matt because mafias don't usually risk getting themselved modkilled and pull a RoL instead. So that leaves Grush and OO right now. I'd LOVE lynching Grush but I'm going to sleep over that one to calm down a little...

Anyways I'm off playing some game of thrones boardgame with a couple of friends. See you tomorrow.


go look at kita's database. this is empirically a false statement.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 17 2013 17:16 GMT
#1279
On February 18 2013 02:11 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 02:02 Mattchew wrote:
syllo what do you make of vivax's vote on yamato. And his early on post directed at me

Vivax/Yamato interactions are slightly suspicious. In particular the random "Oh, and Vivax is a jackass." reply from Yamato. It's difficult to distinguish if that's just due to him being mafia or because they both are.

You were here around the time when wbg made the day 2 post; why did you disappear and not post anything until around 18 hours later? You specifically said you were waiting for night kills until commenting and typically players react to the day post in some way anyway.

i got a lot going on that changes my schedule by the hour.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 17:18 GMT
#1280
Another thing, Hero Mini Mafia: Djodref tries to start a last minute bandwagon off Adam, scum VE who had his vote on his scumbuddy Adam shouts at him "STOP IT YOU FUCK" and pushes for the lynch.
So much for the argument that hopeless isn't scum for his yamato vote. Why should scum disregard the cred for lynching someone day 1 who would probably be lynched the next day? It would only be risky for them to delay the lynch and be responsible for it.

Looking at the wagon isn't reliable. Scum has an easy time having their votes on the right place.
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 335
TKL 239
CranKy Ducklings142
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1134
Lowko532
TKL 239
ProTech121
Rex 118
MindelVK 24
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59164
Free 1801
Horang2 319
firebathero 255
Zeus 206
Last 111
Hyun 79
910 73
ToSsGirL 69
Pusan 46
[ Show more ]
Trap 46
soO 31
Bishop 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
scan(afreeca) 18
Yoon 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7539
Dendi850
XaKoH 434
420jenkins67
canceldota29
Counter-Strike
fl0m2528
byalli654
Other Games
singsing2305
Mlord547
Beastyqt344
KnowMe132
Liquid`VortiX109
DeMusliM95
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• StrangeGG 19
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 2
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2768
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1511
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 47m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.