• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:37
CEST 00:37
KST 07:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8767 users

Fruity Mafia - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 90 Next
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 17 2013 17:20 GMT
#1281
On February 18 2013 02:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 01:53 WeWinMafia wrote:
what do you make of this Matt?

17 hours to lynch
yamato77 (5) - Zessionar, Vivax, HiroPro, layabout, Hopeless1der
HiroPro (2) - Coagulation, marvellosity
Zessionar (2) - Artanis[XP], yamato77
marvellosity (1) - WeWinMafia
Coagulation (1) - grush57
Not Voting: ObviousOne, Coagulation, Mattchew, Zessionar, risk.nuke

From the looks of it (I'm busy right now, no time to check) he was the 2nd person to vote Yamato overall. Really early as well.
I'm having trouble picturing him doing that as mafia.

My PoV really short: I think we've got a mafia vet, as we do in pretty much every game. Actually I'm fairly certain but you have to figure that stuff out yourself. Asking the right kind of question might help. Said mafia vet is most likely going to be either Marv or Coag imo. I'd still lean on Marv given yesterday.

About the not so active players: I don't really want to lynch Vivax and Matt because of what I already said. Vivax because of the above quote. Matt because mafias don't usually risk getting themselved modkilled and pull a RoL instead. So that leaves Grush and OO right now. I'd LOVE lynching Grush but I'm going to sleep over that one to calm down a little...

Anyways I'm off playing some game of thrones boardgame with a couple of friends. See you tomorrow.


go look at kita's database. this is empirically a false statement.

I agree that this logic is completely flawed. My lack of activity can be read however anyone likes, but it shouldn't be the basis of why someone is voting me
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 17 2013 17:24 GMT
#1282
Sandro: does hopeless1der still look the same to you?

Him jumping on the yamato wagon pretty early, then randomly switching to Zessionar only to fairly weakly unvote a bit later strikes suspicious to me. He didn't really explain why his yamato suspicions waned or why he found vivax more suspicious. His original reasons for voting yamato were still all applicable, but he didn't turn around until almost last possible moment. He also seemed to have forgotten why he found yamatos suspicious in the first place.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 17 2013 17:28 GMT
#1283
syllo what did you think of hopeless's case on zess? I found it to be a pretty direct line into his thought process. His vote on yamato to me was more of a lacking confidence, vote with the good guys type thing.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 17:28 GMT
#1284
That sounds pretty much like the case I wrote on him syllo. I'll sue you for copyright.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 17 2013 17:29 GMT
#1285
Nope he doesn't but I dont think he is the best lynch. I'd like to propose a new lynch which I'm pretty confident about: RiskNuke. Take a look and tell me what you think. OO and Matt are also looking better. Coag I don't know, he may still be mafia. I'll elaborate on risk after you read his filter and his interactions unbiased.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 17 2013 17:33 GMT
#1286
I did change my opinion on hopeless btw. When I read his posts I feel like he is just uninvolved and above the situation, not lost and trying to figure stuff out like a townie should be in this situation. However I'm pretty certain risk is scum.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 17 2013 17:33 GMT
#1287
I liked risk's posts early on, but since then has turned pretty hostile, which is typical of his mafia play. That "we sure had dumb luck" post after the lynch is exactly what he said as mafia in bureaucracy and even if it wasn't, it's a strange reaction to a mafia lynch. He also seems to imply that no one on the yamato wagon had any non-meta reasons for voting him, which isn't true. Him just accepting Marvel's take on the meta is suspicious as well.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 17 2013 17:38 GMT
#1288
there is plenty of stuff there. Most of his comments if you notice is on clearing up completely irrelevant shit. Only time he felt the need to say someone is scum was when yamato's wagon was building up. Comments on grush's trolling and "still cant belive this is supersoft" look very artificial.
##Unvote
##Vote risk.nuke
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 17 2013 17:40 GMT
#1289
notice how his most reasonable comment was on a pretty artificial queue from yamato, which he promptly responded to.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 17 2013 17:42 GMT
#1290
Yes, that was the post I actually liked early on.

By the way, I've a gun and I can use it at any time.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 17 2013 17:42 GMT
#1291
kill risk GG =)
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 17 2013 17:44 GMT
#1292
meh, should we actually see how the voting goes or do you believe every scum will sheep and we will result with the same lack of info anyways?
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 17 2013 17:44 GMT
#1293
I'm wondering if it's worth waiting until he gets a chance to claim. The fact he has indicated that he won't have much if any time until Monday isn't giving me much hope of a prompt response. I would rather shoot well in advance of the lynch.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 17 2013 17:45 GMT
#1294
Can we use your gun as a double lynch, Syllo?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 17 2013 17:45 GMT
#1295
I'm like 95% certain on him, so up to you. Would be pretty awesome though.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 17 2013 17:47 GMT
#1296
I'm giving him an hour or two. While I can blame it on you, shooting a blue without even giving a chance to claim would be annoying.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 17:48 GMT
#1297
Risk defended yamato pretty vigorously, but him retracting from lynching me is pretty townie and he wanted to lynch Zess as well.

He sure looks better to me than people like Coag do. I'd rather see how the responses to an eventual lynch are before shooting him.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 17 2013 17:50 GMT
#1298
risk vote switched right alongside marv and art in a time period where it was highly unlikely any of them knew how the others would react. idk why scum would do that
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 17 2013 17:53 GMT
#1299
I currently have no clue who to vote but I'm satisfied about Matt right now.
##Unvote
Just read the PM more closely and didn't realize the person I passed the gun to could shoot at any time. That's why I didn't mention it as I didn't want him to get roleblocked. I did pass it to Syllo, yeah.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 17 2013 17:55 GMT
#1300
On February 18 2013 02:48 Vivax wrote:
Risk 1) defended yamato pretty vigorously, but 2) him retracting from lynching me is pretty townie and 3) he wanted to lynch Zess as well.

He sure looks better to me than people like Coag do. I'd rather see how the responses to an eventual lynch are before shooting him.


1) No he didn't. He attacked people on the wagon and never even cast a comment about yamato himself.
2) No it isn't. That's the easiest shit to do and your wagon never got traction. Pretty obvious scum would retract his suspicion and vote for someone who actually has a chance of getting lynched instead of his scum buddy.
3) Who is probably town. Your point is?
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 164
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
League of Legends
Doublelift3734
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4531
Liquid`Hasu492
Other Games
summit1g13757
FrodaN1622
JimRising 332
KnowMe229
Livibee199
ViBE75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra772
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur568
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 23m
Patches Events
16h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 23m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.