• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:51
CEST 10:51
KST 17:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8447 users

TL Mafia LIX - Page 161

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 213 Next
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 28 2013 01:39 GMT
#3201
One post stuck in my mind after the lynch results. I couldn't remember who said it, but after a search, I found it:

On January 28 2013 00:41 Vivax wrote:
Wouldn't even be surprised if BKE flips town at this point.


Lo-and-behold, its from Vivax. Nothing in BKE's filter ever even came close to looking town or useful. This post stinks. It is also the last time you mention BKE in your filter, if this was your last thought in regards to him, why didn't you try to move the lynch elsewhere or at least move your vote. Between this and your garbage check last night, on a near confirmed player that conveniently happened to die. I call bullshit, I think you are scum.

If you are the detective you claim to be, you can prove it tonight by providing a non-bullshit check on someone that doesn't die.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 28 2013 01:40 GMT
#3202
On January 28 2013 10:38 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2013 10:36 FiveTouch wrote:
like, you seem to be accepting the existence of 2 detectives...

Do i?

Didnt think I was following Vivax around blindly

And the 3 Dets vs 2 mad haters, was due to me thinking it was letter rolling. (as all the games i played have been like that)

austin/adam already cleared that up.

i said i apologised for confusion. I obviously shoudl have shut up when im not familiar with how all this stuff works. I realise that now and am avoiding any setup talk, its clear i dont know it.


but you said 3 DTs was unlikely, which implies that 2 is likely, whereas 2 mad hatters was extremely unlikely. This is kinda curious.
Artanis & marv
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 28 2013 01:40 GMT
#3203
On January 28 2013 10:37 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2013 10:35 yamato77 wrote:
I know of 4 masons, 1 DT, 1 Medic, 1 Miller, and 1 Mad Hatter, all modconfirmed town.

If we believe Vivax/Annul's claims, that puts town at 10 blues, double the number of mafia players total.

I don't think this game is THAT imbalanced.


Don't take this the wrong way, but you have no idea how games are/need to be balanced

Miller isn't blue, and masons are unconfirmed as town

I thought Miller is soft blue?

And I thought mafia could only have 2 masons, I reread the OP and it says otherwise, so I suppose there could be more.

Still, I'm pretty sure all 4 of those people that I know of as Masons are town.

How is it balanced for town to have this many power roles? Just because mafia can have 2 potential roles per player? Idk, seems difficult to win as mafia in these conditions.

I still see more reason to doubt Vivax/Annul than to believe them.
Writer@WriterYamato
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
January 28 2013 01:40 GMT
#3204
Jesus, how was BKE town. At least they're down to 1kp. If we have any medics they could do some serious work, but at this point I doubt we have any.

Am I misinterpreting the OP or are mafia limited to one Jack? If so then we can confirm Yamato which narrows that pool even further.

Annul does concern me though that he was asking to save chez but if he is a hatter it makes sense so we can't really get much out of that.

Gonna look into a vivax lynch just due to how anti town he is. Maybe I missed something
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 28 2013 01:41 GMT
#3205
Millers aren't self-aware...

And again, masons (in general) are not confirmed town. It's just we happen to have flipped two mafia masons already.

Plus the original balance (17-5) is somewhat mafia-favoured.
Artanis & marv
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2013 01:42 GMT
#3206
On January 28 2013 10:39 Adam4167 wrote:
If you are the detective you claim to be, you can prove it tonight by providing a non-bullshit check on someone that doesn't die.


How do you prove this? (non-bullshit check)

He can choose any number of players to say "is town"

and to make it easier.. can just say a mason is town, as he knows who is mason, and he knows who is town..

if he misses scum its convenient.. theres what 12-14 players left, 2 scum? 1/6 chance to hit scum by lottery.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2013 01:43 GMT
#3207
On January 28 2013 10:40 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2013 10:38 Mocsta wrote:
On January 28 2013 10:36 FiveTouch wrote:
like, you seem to be accepting the existence of 2 detectives...

Do i?

Didnt think I was following Vivax around blindly

And the 3 Dets vs 2 mad haters, was due to me thinking it was letter rolling. (as all the games i played have been like that)

austin/adam already cleared that up.

i said i apologised for confusion. I obviously shoudl have shut up when im not familiar with how all this stuff works. I realise that now and am avoiding any setup talk, its clear i dont know it.


but you said 3 DTs was unlikely, which implies that 2 is likely, whereas 2 mad hatters was extremely unlikely. This is kinda curious.


Nope your over reading it

im saying I thought the probablities are

1 same role >>> 2 same role >>> 3 same role

I used DT as a quick counter example, but applies to any role.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 28 2013 01:44 GMT
#3208
Ok, right. I need to take a break.
Artanis & marv
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 28 2013 01:45 GMT
#3209
On January 28 2013 10:41 FiveTouch wrote:
Millers aren't self-aware...

And again, masons (in general) are not confirmed town. It's just we happen to have flipped two mafia masons already.

Plus the original balance (17-5) is somewhat mafia-favoured.

I suppose I see your point.

Still, I doubt their claims heavily because of their play, and the fact that we already have flips on other plays with the same strong roles.
Writer@WriterYamato
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
January 28 2013 01:45 GMT
#3210
On January 28 2013 10:35 yamato77 wrote:
I know of 4 masons ... all modconfirmed town.


[citation needed]
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 28 2013 01:46 GMT
#3211
On January 28 2013 10:42 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2013 10:39 Adam4167 wrote:
If you are the detective you claim to be, you can prove it tonight by providing a non-bullshit check on someone that doesn't die.


How do you prove this? (non-bullshit check)

He can choose any number of players to say "is town"

and to make it easier.. can just say a mason is town, as he knows who is mason, and he knows who is town..

if he misses scum its convenient.. theres what 12-14 players left, 2 scum? 1/6 chance to hit scum by lottery.


'Is town' will not cut it because:

On January 15 2013 06:56 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Detective
You have the ability to make night investigations. Once per night phase, you may PM me to ask for the role of one player.


So if hes scum as I believe, hes going to have to take a shot in the dark at guessing the persons role.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
January 28 2013 01:46 GMT
#3212
On January 28 2013 10:19 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information.


I <3 you guys!


<3 you chez

It seems we cannot fool each other as Brothers of the Brown
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
January 28 2013 01:47 GMT
#3213
IF A HATTER GETS LYNCHED AND THEY HAVE A BOMB ON SOMEONE, DOES THE BOMB EXPLODE?
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
January 28 2013 01:47 GMT
#3214
On January 28 2013 10:19 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2013 10:17 Vivax wrote:

To yams, I missed talking to you after day 1. Your the only one who listen to me. Thanks for being there!


Yamato, no mentioning of Chez talking to you?

With both possible mafia masons dead I suppose it's safe to claim myself as mason at this point in time.

FT and Toad can confirm. Go away Vivax.


I knew it!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 28 2013 01:47 GMT
#3215
On January 28 2013 10:45 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2013 10:35 yamato77 wrote:
I know of 4 masons ... all modconfirmed town.


[citation needed]

They're not modconfirmed, I suppose, but they are all very likely town.

You, on the other hand, are very likely mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
January 28 2013 01:48 GMT
#3216
also, i was a hatter now but my bomb is gone, so i am basically just a green now.

for all the doubters, i have been breadcrumbing my role from day 1 before anyone was even suspicious of me.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2013 01:48 GMT
#3217
OK, well for me the outcome of this discussion since BKE was lynched is

(1) we have no idea the # of mafia power roles - stop guessing

(2) we have no idea the # of mafia masons - so all masons need to be scrutinised (yes including me)

QUESTION.

If medic was on bugs... and mafia used 2KP to shoot bugs.. would he have died (i.e. first bullet saved by medic, 2nd bullet kill shot?)
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
January 28 2013 01:48 GMT
#3218
BKE said that he didn't have his bomb on anyone.

On January 27 2013 02:54 BroodKingEXE wrote:
This is really unfortunate. Bad luck this week with business. I'm Mad Hatter, I'm like 90% sure I'm not going to be able to make it past the next day, so it would be better if a vig shot me tonight and I put my bomb on someone.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
January 28 2013 01:48 GMT
#3219
On January 28 2013 10:47 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2013 10:45 annul wrote:
On January 28 2013 10:35 yamato77 wrote:
I know of 4 masons ... all modconfirmed town.


[citation needed]

They're not modconfirmed, I suppose, but they are all very likely town.

You, on the other hand, are very likely mafia.


[citation needed]
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 28 2013 01:48 GMT
#3220
should add in.. now we know BKE wasnt mafia.. scum had 2KP last night

hence the question.
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 213 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1227
Hyuk 533
Leta 76
Dewaltoss 72
Bisu 57
Killer 55
Larva 54
Yoon 45
soO 43
Aegong 33
[ Show more ]
Sharp 28
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 24
ZerO 21
Hm[arnc] 20
EffOrt 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Fuzer 130
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss845
byalli637
kRYSTAL_27
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor922
crisheroes73
Other Games
summit1g9414
singsing1358
olofmeister1001
ceh9602
Mew2King95
ArmadaUGS44
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Rush1179
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 9m
OSC
13h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.