• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:22
CEST 02:22
KST 09:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7500 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia - Page 367

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 365 366 367 368 369 384 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 11 2012 17:29 GMT
#7321
Which of you two wants damage share more?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
December 11 2012 17:30 GMT
#7322
Kita, what does Luminance do?
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 11 2012 17:31 GMT
#7323
I'm taking care of kita, you should share with whoever I guess. It's not that helpful when damage is randomized.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
December 11 2012 17:31 GMT
#7324
Luminaire*
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 11 2012 17:34 GMT
#7325
I just want to share with someone who is not getting healed. Basically my damage output only comes from me dying so I need to be killed before the end if I'm to help at all so me eating a heal sucks for us. I want to damage share one of our damage dealers so that they can continue to deal damage longer (hopefully, though that random thing sucks) and being connected to two players, myself and the sharee, should make it so I die sooner.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 11 2012 17:37 GMT
#7326
On December 12 2012 02:34 Promethelax wrote:
I just want to share with someone who is not getting healed. Basically my damage output only comes from me dying so I need to be killed before the end if I'm to help at all so me eating a heal sucks for us. I want to damage share one of our damage dealers so that they can continue to deal damage longer (hopefully, though that random thing sucks) and being connected to two players, myself and the sharee, should make it so I die sooner.


Well..as long as at least one other townie survives, I'd say to try to protect someone from Lavos and play the chances that you die first. Otherwise, we just keep running our default (200 + Townies*25).

Does seed-shield not work anymore or you feel damage share is stronger?
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 11 2012 17:41 GMT
#7327
seed shield could work, its a bit of a gamble. It protects by roleblocking so if it is activated it won't do anything since Lavos is unblockable. If it isn't dissipated it will add 100 hp shield to the target so that would be helpful.

I'm honestly not sure which is better but if I target someone with seed shield no one else targets them or it will be broken and the other player RB'd.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
TheChronicler
Profile Joined October 2012
Macedonia260 Posts
December 11 2012 17:45 GMT
#7328
Can you share with hopeless and when he shoots you guys can split the damage?
Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!
TheChronicler
Profile Joined October 2012
Macedonia260 Posts
December 11 2012 17:46 GMT
#7329
bc not only does that get you closer to death out effectively doubles hopeless' shot ability
Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
December 11 2012 18:31 GMT
#7330
On December 11 2012 21:27 Acrofales wrote:
@GK: mind claiming who you've been charging shots on these last few days? How much did you shoot Drazerk for and what have you been doing since then?


As I stated previously, I should have done 150 damage to Drazerk the night he died. As for what I've done since then, I haven't charged up on anyone. With the dwindling number of scum, there was a very high likelihood I would either do damage to a scum that was going to be lynched anyway or be forced to do damage to a townie so I could later damage Lavos. As such, I've done nothing since then, until tonight when I'm obviously charging up on Lavos.


Tbh, past night actions are a bit irrelevant now since we win when we kill Lavos, meaning outside of RB-ing likely scum there's not much we will realistically be able to do about them...



I also am a bit upset that no one discusses the other points I've brought up. Is anyone else worried that if Hapa uses flamethrower on Lavos he will end up secondary blasting half of town???
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
December 11 2012 18:36 GMT
#7331
He already said he asked and Lavos will not forward the damage.
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
December 11 2012 18:40 GMT
#7332
I just found it in his filter. I must have missed it... Thanks.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 11 2012 19:29 GMT
#7333
On December 12 2012 02:46 TheChronicler wrote:
bc not only does that get you closer to death out effectively doubles hopeless' shot ability


Not a bad idea at all. Someone needs to heal Hope for him to get his vig back though. I'll seed GK tonight and hope that he isn't targeted by Lavos, this will hopefully raise his hp by 100 from the shield allowing him to tank more hits.

Imp: can you heal Hope tonight so that he can use his vig powers again? If you do I'll damage share with him next night so that he takes half damage from Lavos and I'll point my hatter ability at Lavos (obviously).
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 11 2012 19:30 GMT
#7334
On December 11 2012 15:25 syllogism wrote:
I don't understand how Oats took 400 damage unless there is, in fact, 7 mafia.

Hapa who did you give fireproof coating to?


iamperfection
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 11 2012 19:51 GMT
#7335
On December 12 2012 04:29 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2012 02:46 TheChronicler wrote:
bc not only does that get you closer to death out effectively doubles hopeless' shot ability


Not a bad idea at all. Someone needs to heal Hope for him to get his vig back though. I'll seed GK tonight and hope that he isn't targeted by Lavos, this will hopefully raise his hp by 100 from the shield allowing him to tank more hits.

Imp: can you heal Hope tonight so that he can use his vig powers again? If you do I'll damage share with him next night so that he takes half damage from Lavos and I'll point my hatter ability at Lavos (obviously).


I'm a dunce and haven't even tried to confirm I can regain my powers, so I'm doing that now...
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 11 2012 20:00 GMT
#7336
On December 12 2012 04:51 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2012 04:29 Promethelax wrote:
On December 12 2012 02:46 TheChronicler wrote:
bc not only does that get you closer to death out effectively doubles hopeless' shot ability


Not a bad idea at all. Someone needs to heal Hope for him to get his vig back though. I'll seed GK tonight and hope that he isn't targeted by Lavos, this will hopefully raise his hp by 100 from the shield allowing him to tank more hits.

Imp: can you heal Hope tonight so that he can use his vig powers again? If you do I'll damage share with him next night so that he takes half damage from Lavos and I'll point my hatter ability at Lavos (obviously).


I'm a dunce and haven't even tried to confirm I can regain my powers, so I'm doing that now...


If you can't than you are of no use to me. PLease tell us asap so that I can change my night actions if I need to and so that Imp doesn't waste a heal on you.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 11 2012 20:48 GMT
#7337
Imp will not be my nickname
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 11 2012 20:53 GMT
#7338
You are and always will be Imp. You are an impish fellow. Also Iamp looks like lamp.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 11 2012 20:54 GMT
#7339
one of those is with an 'i' the other has an 'l' but no one can tell.

Anyways, since we haven't heard back from hope I'd say you don't heal him tonight. Who do you want to heal? I'll seed elsewhere.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 11 2012 20:55 GMT
#7340
On December 12 2012 05:53 Promethelax wrote:
You are and always will be Imp. You are an impish fellow. Also Iamp looks like lamp.

Why are you calling Horation 'Imp'. What is this blasphemy?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 365 366 367 368 369 384 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 134
SpeCial 108
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1562
Rain 1545
Artosis 623
910 58
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm129
League of Legends
Doublelift3609
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox221
Other Games
summit1g9106
shahzam560
JimRising 393
C9.Mang0353
PiGStarcraft272
Maynarde130
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP58
• davetesta26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21504
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 38m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 38m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 38m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.