• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:04
CEST 03:04
KST 10:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5848 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia - Page 204

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 202 203 204 205 206 384 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 27 2012 08:02 GMT
#4061
umm...Djo, please, let me defend myself. I have that ability and am quite willing to keep answering Syllo and Hapa's bullshit. Though Hapa at least has a case which seems to be based on thinking.

Please remove Djo from the party. I do not trust him and neither should you. He is defending one of the guys with the most pressure on him (me) and answering for me. The only reason for this is to gain town cred. Kier has a town read on me which he explains the reasoning for. Djo has an "I am promethelax" read on himself. He has been hard defending me this whole time based on my claimed actions and the fact that they makes sense. No idea why he does this but it reads as a sucm attempt to gain credit with town while leaving himself open for a switch by not looking at my play.

Honestly I would love being flipped at this point, people seem to be pretty caught up in how scummy I am and having me out of the picture might allow some people (*Cough Syllo) to take their heads out of their asses. Eh, medics: do not protect me. I can't be here in a LYLO situation as town will not trust me. Allow me to use my powers and do my thing while I live but if mafia / town wants to kill me we'll be in a better spot with Syllo being forced to do something instead of just tunneling me.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
November 27 2012 08:02 GMT
#4062
For what it is worth, Prom did visit Dienosore last night
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 27 2012 08:04 GMT
#4063
I was going to, yes. I got RB'd last night though. I wanted to protect him since I figured the weakend player between Oats/Dieno would be hit.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
November 27 2012 08:04 GMT
#4064
Prom until you full claim I am going to roleblock you every single cycle.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 27 2012 08:04 GMT
#4065
great, that'll help town a lot. Keep it up bud.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 27 2012 08:08 GMT
#4066
how does this sound? Don't RB me and I'll full claim in my first post of next cycle. That way scum can't know what to expect and you'll be able to wifom over what role GreYMisT would or would not put int the game.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
November 27 2012 08:10 GMT
#4067
No, I want to know your name, all the abilities and what you claim to have done every cycle. You still haven't claimed your day 2 action. You have already claimed so much that this nonsense about not wanting to let mafia know isn't going to fly
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 27 2012 08:12 GMT
#4068
in what way will that help town? Explain it to me like I'm as retarded as you think I am and I'll consider it.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 27 2012 08:14 GMT
#4069
Hey guys, I'm catching up on the thread now, I plan on running for party leader. I got healed tonight, no damage.
Will put up a post later.

Marv too fat had to push him off the boat, gg. (it's just flavor)
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
November 27 2012 08:17 GMT
#4070
If you are town, your actions and claimed abilities are much more likely to make sense than if you are mafia. I will be able to evaluate whether your earlier refusals to reveal eg. your role name makes sense. You have already claimed your presumably most powerful ability and you claimed it for no reason at all. You forced someone else to claim their ability, but refuse to provide information that I require.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 27 2012 08:20 GMT
#4071
right, good good. Now explain why it benefits town for me to claim. don't tell me you want to know my role just because you want to. I think you summed it up pretty well, I am refusing to provide the information you require. But not information that town requires.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
November 27 2012 08:25 GMT
#4072
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
November 27 2012 08:26 GMT
#4073
I just did that. This is the last time I address you until you provide the information I require. Your role is worthless until you do, because you are going to be roleblocked every cycle.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 27 2012 08:27 GMT
#4074
you are in this game. Don't you popcorn me. have an opinion, state it and play the damn game.

should I claim my full ability etc. and why?

Is Syllo being dumb on purpose? (no need for a why here, we'll find out eventually)
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 27 2012 08:32 GMT
#4075
I think that you should claim Prome.
Do you think that your rolename and stuff is worth wasting a roleblock+your role abilities over?
Or do you think that Syllo is scum.
No gg, No skill.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 27 2012 08:35 GMT
#4076
okay, well I'd like more input before I decide to tell my whole role but I don't think my name is worth protecting.

I am the Zeal Plant Woman and my abilities are all plant related.

name bread crumbs:
On November 21 2012 12:57 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 12:53 Clarity_nl wrote:
Sharing is caring?


Sharing is great when votes are made, It is early in the day and allowing everyone to continue to play without knowledge of each others town reads is probably for the best. No need for scum to get a chance to plant seeds of doubt on our town reads or to keep working on rowing themselves as townies if we have green reads on them right now.

You'll know my town read when I am confidant enough in it to place a vote. I'd like to learn Acro's at the same time.


plant seeds, growing and green. because I am a plant woman.

On November 24 2012 15:21 Promethelax wrote:
Hey all, just checked the day post and this page, since the mission was successful and I'm pretty sure one or the other of Sand/Syllo is scum Vote ## Sand, mission success=Town Syllo (According to Ockham's laser)
I'm here and catching up (a million posts for me to read...). I'm all old and shit now.


This refers to antiquity, which is my time.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
November 27 2012 08:39 GMT
#4077
On November 27 2012 17:27 Promethelax wrote:
you are in this game. Don't you popcorn me. have an opinion, state it and play the damn game.

should I claim my full ability etc. and why?

Is Syllo being dumb on purpose? (no need for a why here, we'll find out eventually)


You are in a better spot than I to know if claiming your role and abilities is appropriate. However, if Syllo is just going to RB you all game and you are town, that's two town whose abilities aren't being used well...

Syllo definitely doesn't have a good read on you if he can't come to a conclusion on if you're scum without you role claiming. I could see it easily being the fastest way for him to determine if you're scum, but you also have 12+ pages of filter. I find it incredibly hard to believe he couldn't get a good read on you outside of your claimed abilities to date, even if you held back on your role information...

But to answer your question: he's not being dumb. Enough said.


And if the two of you are going to continue a petty exchange maybe taking some time to cool off would be best. There's a reason I popcorned. This has gone beyond being productive and devolved into OMGUSing...
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 27 2012 08:40 GMT
#4078
Oats: if Syllo had not been on the mission d1 yes, I would have a huge scum read on him for his play. As it is I know that the razor of truth suggests town but there are some contradictions in his play (saying that people who go on successful quests should not be considered confirmed town/calling himself confirmed town for being on a successful quest)and the general tunnelness of his attacks on me.

Syllo: why did you not RB/damage someone d1? You claim to have a RB/Track ability and a damaging ability and that you used them in the same night (something I believe) so why didn't you use them n1? (as evidenced by only my roleblocks going through).
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
November 27 2012 08:45 GMT
#4079
On November 27 2012 17:40 Promethelax wrote:
Oats: if Syllo had not been on the mission d1 yes, I would have a huge scum read on him for his play. As it is I know that the razor of truth suggests town but there are some contradictions in his play (saying that people who go on successful quests should not be considered confirmed town/calling himself confirmed town for being on a successful quest)and the general tunnelness of his attacks on me.

Syllo: why did you not RB/damage someone d1? You claim to have a RB/Track ability and a damaging ability and that you used them in the same night (something I believe) so why didn't you use them n1? (as evidenced by only my roleblocks going through).

OH! That's probably what syllo's problem is. He rb'd sandroba night 1. It all makes sense now.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 27 2012 08:45 GMT
#4080
ITEMS MY BOY, ITEMS.
Other than the fact that Djo defended you, which I think its his meta, is there anything else that makes you think he is scum?
I think that Dien should be leader at least to see if he gets his sword back+if all town's healing is on him, he probably wont die
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 202 203 204 205 206 384 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2581
Artosis 675
White-Ra 102
910 49
Dota 2
monkeys_forever660
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv242
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe170
Other Games
summit1g8428
shahzam607
JimRising 573
C9.Mang0291
ArmadaUGS70
Day[9].tv2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick848
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream314
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• davetesta18
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv2
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 56m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.