• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:10
CEST 06:10
KST 13:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8326 users

Whose Line Is It Anyway? Mafia! - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 53 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
November 03 2012 01:00 GMT
#381
On November 03 2012 09:56 Stutters695 wrote:
Well I had a more lengthy post typed up but when TL went down I lost it. General gist of it was I don't quite see how it makes more sense to suggest viging Adam over the guy who waited until his vote was meaningless before casting it and not really putting up a fight to try and get his target chosen. I haven't checked his previous games yet so that might be in line with his meta but through my first read of the thread that really stood out the most.


the 6th donut tells the story you want to hear
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-09 02:30:18
November 03 2012 02:09 GMT
#382
Day 2


Ok, lets move on to a new game - "If You Know What I Mean"! The way this game works is very simple, each person tries to use as many innuendos and euphemisms as possible. Whoever uses the most and/or funniest gets the most points! Of course, since they don't matter, who cares!



Unfortunately, it seems that gonzaw Linda Taylor is missing.
You are Linda Taylor, the multi-instrumentalist on Whose Line Is It Anyway! Your talents are unmatched, but you get almost no recognition, and you are fed up with the performers stealing all the spotlight! That is why you and your fellow musicians have grouped together to take out the four performers, and any audience members who get in your way! Your teammates are REDACTED (Cece Worral) and REDACTED (Laura Hall). Your QT is http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/TrOlOlOl


Day ends in 48 hours! Remember to vote!
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
November 03 2012 02:10 GMT
#383
Oh, shock horror.

Thankyou whoever did that.

So Mementoss today?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
November 03 2012 02:13 GMT
#384
I'm glad he got on his zaw, if you know what I mean. That QT link really took me down btw-- nicely done.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 03 2012 02:17 GMT
#385
Seeing the QT link was a little deflating, if you catch my drift
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
November 03 2012 02:23 GMT
#386
I didn't think you'd be so stiff about this, Hopeless1der. Thanks for the point, though.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 03 2012 02:25 GMT
#387
You're one to talk, with that Blazinghand of yours.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 03 2012 02:26 GMT
#388
This minigame is rather uplifting
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
November 03 2012 02:30 GMT
#389
Well, since it's just the two of us, alone, in here, we should talk. With gonzaw dead I'm thinking about our options for the lynch today. I'm still liking my case on Adam a bit, but now that gonzaw, is, erm, gon, we can draw an associative tell with his voting pattern on Mementoss, PARTICULARY this post:
On November 02 2012 09:58 gonzaw wrote:
##Unvote: Mementos
##Vote: Mementos


Whose sole purpose was to make sure Mementoss did not get lynched. I know I cut Mementoss some slack on his questionable Crossfire vote, but this new context brings me to believe he's scum.

##vote Mementoss
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 03 2012 02:37 GMT
#390
On November 03 2012 11:30 Blazinghand wrote:
Well, since it's just the two of us, alone, in here, we should talk. With gonzaw dead I'm thinking about our options for the lynch today. I'm still liking my case on Adam a bit, but now that gonzaw, is, erm, gon, we can draw an associative tell with his voting pattern on Mementoss, PARTICULARY this post:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 09:58 gonzaw wrote:
##Unvote: Mementos
##Vote: Mementos


Whose sole purpose was to make sure Mementoss did not get lynched. I know I cut Mementoss some slack on his questionable Crossfire vote, but this new context brings me to believe he's scum.

##vote Mementoss

To be fair, that unvote/vote did literally nothing other than record his vote again, since he was the last voter.
For your case on adam, do you think he arranged to have gonzaw whacked by making a case after the lynch?

On November 02 2012 10:03 gonzaw wrote:
For fucks sake I hope he flips scum.

On November 02 2012 10:03 Adam4167 wrote:
He will not, but you will.

Adam really wanted to flip gonzaw (over).
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 03 2012 03:04 GMT
#391
By the way guys, my name is Chezinu if you know what I mean.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
November 03 2012 03:21 GMT
#392
On November 03 2012 10:00 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2012 09:56 Stutters695 wrote:
Well I had a more lengthy post typed up but when TL went down I lost it. General gist of it was I don't quite see how it makes more sense to suggest viging Adam over the guy who waited until his vote was meaningless before casting it and not really putting up a fight to try and get his target chosen. I haven't checked his previous games yet so that might be in line with his meta but through my first read of the thread that really stood out the most.


the 6th donut tells the story you want to hear


I'm gonna be honest, that confused the fuck out of me. Is it some reference I'm missing?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
November 03 2012 05:27 GMT
#393
Finally, a game that I can really dig in to, if you know what I mean.

Also, huge night plays, if you know what I'm saying.

I'd be pretty down with a Mementoss lynch today. The situation around the deadline was pretty fishy, if you know what I mean.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
November 03 2012 06:16 GMT
#394
pretty fishy...? lol that's nasty
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
November 03 2012 06:49 GMT
#395
Yeah so I'm exhausted if you know what I mean. I was here like 2 hours before the deadline and then TL went down unlike something that had no problems staying up. I mean I waited I as long as I could which was like an hour, but I couldn't wait any longer and had to release my thoughts and then peace. Unfortunately TL was still down, so my thoughts never made it to your eyes...

Anyways, good job with the gonzaw kill, vig. Now on to the next topic of today's lynch. Yeah, I still want to lynch Mementoss. See my earlier case plus Adam's elaboration of why his case on keirathi was bad. It is interesting to note that the only two people to vote for keirathi yesterday were gonzaw and mementoss, but keir got no traction cause he was all slippery when wet.

Ok. I need to beat it. See you sometime later.

##Vote: Mementoss
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
November 03 2012 06:56 GMT
#396
"you know what I mean" is getting pretty tiring as a line. It was okay the first time, but come on guys. So predictable, so boring
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
November 03 2012 06:56 GMT
#397
Also yeah whoever vigged gonzaw is a suave sexy guy. Probably really smart and handsome
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
November 03 2012 13:51 GMT
#398
I was blackout drunk last night watching whose line on youtube naked

am i doing it rite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
November 03 2012 13:56 GMT
#399
Are the votes against me a cruel joke?

Gonzaw flips red and it makes me auto scum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
November 03 2012 13:59 GMT
#400
On November 03 2012 15:49 Crossfire99 wrote:
Yeah so I'm exhausted if you know what I mean. I was here like 2 hours before the deadline and then TL went down unlike something that had no problems staying up. I mean I waited I as long as I could which was like an hour, but I couldn't wait any longer and had to release my thoughts and then peace. Unfortunately TL was still down, so my thoughts never made it to your eyes...

Anyways, good job with the gonzaw kill, vig. Now on to the next topic of today's lynch. Yeah, I still want to lynch Mementoss. See my earlier case plus Adam's elaboration of why his case on keirathi was bad. It is interesting to note that the only two people to vote for keirathi yesterday were gonzaw and mementoss, but keir got no traction cause he was all slippery when wet.

Ok. I need to beat it. See you sometime later.

##Vote: Mementoss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 53 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft309
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft487
PiGStarcraft309
RuFF_SC2 196
SpeCial 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 72
Hyuk 51
Stork 41
Bale 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
Counter-Strike
taco 427
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox772
C9.Mang0323
Westballz25
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor645
Other Games
summit1g8576
Coldzera 806
JimRising 606
Sick116
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS37
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick750
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota248
League of Legends
• Lourlo1180
• Stunt347
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 50m
Online Event
6h 50m
FEL
11h 50m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.