• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:49
CEST 11:49
KST 18:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8130 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Portal Edition - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 95 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 04 2012 17:36 GMT
#621
I'm still here > : (
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 04 2012 17:39 GMT
#622
On October 05 2012 02:35 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 02:34 Drazerk wrote:
ok Gonzaw's gone ignore all his posts on Nisani and follow me on lynching S+B


This almost makes me feel bad for my original vote on you, except you're aiming for SNB over Gonzaw. Although SNB would probably be third on my list after Gonzaw and Austin, just because I remember him being a bit more assertive when I've seen him.

So you think s&b made it all up?

What about my point about the p-body smurf in the caller game before roles went out?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 04 2012 17:40 GMT
#623
On October 05 2012 02:39 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 02:35 JingleHell wrote:
On October 05 2012 02:34 Drazerk wrote:
ok Gonzaw's gone ignore all his posts on Nisani and follow me on lynching S+B


This almost makes me feel bad for my original vote on you, except you're aiming for SNB over Gonzaw. Although SNB would probably be third on my list after Gonzaw and Austin, just because I remember him being a bit more assertive when I've seen him.

So you think s&b made it all up?

What about my point about the p-body smurf in the caller game before roles went out?


I think that sort of speculation is absurd from every angle. I'd certainly rather see SNB than Nisani, so actually, since people aren't listening on Gonzaw yet...

##Unvote
##Vote Strongandbig
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2012 17:43 GMT
#624
Okay, so...you guys did a bunch of speculation without me

I am not p-body.

Some observations as I read through the last couple pages:

Gonzaw, why are you asking this?
On October 05 2012 01:25 gonzaw wrote:
Hmm, if P-BODY claims it could go on to basically confirm both of you as town (or really bold 3rd parties), or at least put both of you into the spotlight and see if your actions at night confirm you both (if for instance you "save" another shot).

Who was your target that was shot? I don't see any reason to not claim since scum would shoot him anyways, and it may semi-confirm him as town as well (unless he was shot by a SK-type role).

When P-BODY targets player X and you target player Y, then it means both you and P-Body target both X and Y at the same time? Or did I get that wrong?

Another thing: If scum shoot you directly, do you take a hit to your "extra lives" as well? Or do you die instantly?


Hmm, well, I don't see why we shouldn't lynch Nisani today, unless in a weird state of events he claims P-Body (but I heavily doubt it).

Also, again like always I'm leaving to uni until after the deadline (cue Jingle FoSing me again). I'm leaving in about 1 hour or so.

Why would you want that answered? As far as I can tell, the answer to that question is ONLY useful to scum. Whether you believe his claim or not...asking "Mr. Bodyguard, how exactly can you be killed?" is NOT information that needs to be out in the open.

That question gives me SERIOUS red flags. I need to look back over you.

On October 05 2012 01:46 Drazerk wrote:
Gambits are fun and they now know town's vigilante has no bullets

Drazerk why are you Drazerk-y today but not yesterday? You know full well that we don't know whether you're actually a vigilante. You know that we don't know whether you have one shot or multiple shots, or anything. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU SHOOT BULLETS. This entire post is just you playing mind games, and I'm trying to figure out why you're doing that today, but weren't D1.



Fe fi fo fum.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 17:45 GMT
#625
I have a chance to be Drazerky today... yesterday not so much
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 04 2012 17:48 GMT
#626
@JH:

So you think it makes more sense that either he randomly picked the name pbody for his partner, or he saw the pbody smurf and made up an elaborate story and exact role details, than it does him actually telling the truth? I don't know if you're just being ginormously dense, or scum. Because in no way does that scenario make sense to me.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 17:49 GMT
#627
Kei have you played the game?
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
October 04 2012 17:49 GMT
#628
When's deadline
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 04 2012 17:51 GMT
#629
On October 05 2012 02:48 Keirathi wrote:
@JH:

So you think it makes more sense that either he randomly picked the name pbody for his partner, or he saw the pbody smurf and made up an elaborate story and exact role details, than it does him actually telling the truth? I don't know if you're just being ginormously dense, or scum. Because in no way does that scenario make sense to me.


Suggesting there's only two possible options, one of which must be true, neither of which is pleasant, is a logical fallacy. It's like asking me when I started cheating on my wife.

You're ignoring all kinds of random possible options, purely for the sake of discrediting me. You trying Gonzaw's style? You'll notice I don't give a rats fuck about what he tells me to vote either.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 17:52 GMT
#630
On October 05 2012 02:49 Mattchew wrote:
When's deadline


5 hours
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 04 2012 17:58 GMT
#631
On October 05 2012 02:51 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 02:48 Keirathi wrote:
@JH:

So you think it makes more sense that either he randomly picked the name pbody for his partner, or he saw the pbody smurf and made up an elaborate story and exact role details, than it does him actually telling the truth? I don't know if you're just being ginormously dense, or scum. Because in no way does that scenario make sense to me.


Suggesting there's only two possible options, one of which must be true, neither of which is pleasant, is a logical fallacy. It's like asking me when I started cheating on my wife.

You're ignoring all kinds of random possible options, purely for the sake of discrediting me. You trying Gonzaw's style? You'll notice I don't give a rats fuck about what he tells me to vote either.

I gave 4 options when I said why I believed him. That he is telling the truth just makes the most sense. More often than not, the simple answer is the correct one, in my experience.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 18:00 GMT
#632
This is aperture. Its never the simple things
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 04 2012 18:04 GMT
#633
On October 05 2012 02:58 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 02:51 JingleHell wrote:
On October 05 2012 02:48 Keirathi wrote:
@JH:

So you think it makes more sense that either he randomly picked the name pbody for his partner, or he saw the pbody smurf and made up an elaborate story and exact role details, than it does him actually telling the truth? I don't know if you're just being ginormously dense, or scum. Because in no way does that scenario make sense to me.


Suggesting there's only two possible options, one of which must be true, neither of which is pleasant, is a logical fallacy. It's like asking me when I started cheating on my wife.

You're ignoring all kinds of random possible options, purely for the sake of discrediting me. You trying Gonzaw's style? You'll notice I don't give a rats fuck about what he tells me to vote either.

I gave 4 options when I said why I believed him. That he is telling the truth just makes the most sense. More often than not, the simple answer is the correct one, in my experience.


No, you gave ME two options. You said I must just be dense or scum, because I either believe he randomly made something up based on either X or Y.

That ignores the possibility of safe claims, third party, or all kinds of stuff.

Your "YOU MUST BE USELESS OR SCUM FOR DARING TO DISAGREE WITH ME" is an emotional reaction seeking and otherwise generally scummy tactic, but even so, I'm at least giving you the BOTD that you could just be absurdly egocentric.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2012 18:07 GMT
#634
I'm currently believing the claim.

I don't see snb, as scum in this situation, claiming a role that's partially confirmable. If p-body never flips or claims, then you're basically outing yourself as scum. If a scumbuddy claims p-body and one of you gets checked/flipped as scum, you just lost 2 players when you lost one D1.

It'd be risky in any situation, it's incredibly risky when they've already lost iamperfection. Assuming a 3 or 4-man scum team, they'd be outing practically the whole team just to save snb who might not have even been lynched today.

So for now, I think that claiming something that interacts with a specific other role is townie, when he could have left that part out, could have fakeclaimed something else if he were town, etc.


If we don't see a p-body claim in a cycle or two, I'll be more worried about it, because there's the possibility that he was given this fakeclaim BECAUSE it seems so townie to claim a partially confirmable role (and then Greymist just doesn't put p-body in the game or something?).

Guess we also have to watch out for one being scum and one being town, but if snb were scumATLAS he could have just claimed his role without the p-body thing and gotten super duper town cred from p-body for not outing another role's name.
Fe fi fo fum.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
October 04 2012 18:31 GMT
#635
atlas and p-body are characters in the game keirathi..... and they're smurf accounts from aperture 1... your points also don't make much sense cause hosts provide fakeclaims in themed games...

s&b could be third party (either allied with another third-party or hoping that mafia will support a fakeclaim). I don't think he's mafia (unless it's a mirror role with a town person, which is really unlikely) - trying to tie yourself to another person as mafia like that when you can't be sure of their existence is beyond dumb. No one has claimed p-body so he's not scum that's trying to confirm himself and his partner.

I think we should stick with the nisani lynch. If there is a p-body they should probably claim tomorrow. If no one claims p-body then, s&b's probably third party trying to get mafia to help him out.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 18:36 GMT
#636
Seriously Hiro how do we know S+B isn't a poisioner and one more cycle is all he needs
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
October 04 2012 18:39 GMT
#637
Draz calm down with that doomsday bs
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 18:41 GMT
#638
Also as long as S+B is alive all detectives / Vigilantes / medics are useless

His role is SO bad for town its stupid to keep him alive
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 19:00 GMT
#639
All I absorb is damage according to my role pm. I don't hide alignment. It's a bodyguard role I don't know why they used the word "hider".
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 19:04 GMT
#640
Will anyone tell me though why it's okay keeping Drazerk alive? No one ever seems to interact with the substance of what I'm saying.

Also I don't like this keirathi / jingle hell recent minishitfight. Something feels weird about it to me. The whole thing just feels so unnecessary.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech36
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 397
EffOrt 386
Zeus 378
Larva 286
Pusan 96
Mind 92
Jaedong 68
sorry 66
Hyun 60
ggaemo 56
[ Show more ]
Killer 51
scan(afreeca) 51
Barracks 45
Bale 44
NotJumperer 32
Sharp 31
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Shinee 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
febbydoto101
League of Legends
JimRising 396
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King82
Other Games
summit1g8089
ceh9636
Happy455
crisheroes219
Sick180
dupreeh93
Pyrionflax84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 11m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.