• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:46
CEST 02:46
KST 09:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9696 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Portal Edition - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 95 Next
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 19:45 GMT
#661
On October 05 2012 04:35 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 04:30 strongandbig wrote:
On October 05 2012 04:27 JingleHell wrote:
On October 05 2012 04:24 strongandbig wrote:
I don't think drazerk needs to be today's lynch. I'm voting nisani because I think he's scum.

I just want drazerk to die and I want everyone to tell him how shitty he is so maybe he changes a little.


Hey SNB, didn't you flip complete apeshit about me and VE wanting to lynch Grush for being useless in PTP3? Didn't you try to get VE lynched for it?

Awkward...


three differences:

1. I don't actively hate grush. I'm admitting that emotion is involved here.
2. I also think Drazerk is scum, because of the circular reasoning thing I've talked about before, and because of the way he was flipping his vote around day 1.
3. I'm not saying "we should be lynching drazerk right now instead of scumhunting other people," which was my problem with VE's policy lynch on grush. If you notice, my vote isn't even on drazerk right now. I just think we should be aware that he's not trying to help town and I think he should die for it.


The fact is, you accused VE of being scummy for it on multiple occasions, and called it completely scummy to try and kill someone just for being bad or being someone you dislike playing with.

Now you're pushing Draz for the same reason. By your own logic, it's scum behavior, so we should lynch you for it...

Or, in your own words...

+ Show Spoiler [PTP3 Quote] +
On August 21 2012 07:04 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Grush has never been interested in playing a game of Mafia that I've ever played in with him. I want him out of my town.

##Vote: grush


...............................................


are you serious right now?

you'd rather policy lynch grush?

you know we do have actual discussion of scum candidates going on right now, even if the cases aren't great neither are the responses so there's plenty of ground for a real lynch

and almost certainly like a million vigs in this game

and you want to policy lynch grush??????

are you serious right now?


scuuuuuum claaaaaaaaaim

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=359357&currentpage=23#452
Make sure you check the whole filter, maybe with "All, Ctrl+F, grush".
Meta is a bitch.


Are you completely ignoring what I just said about "not trying to get us to policy lynch drazerk" and "how I'm voting nisani instead of him right now"? Please explain to me how I'm pushing the scum agenda of "getting people complacent about a policy lynch" when I'm also re-bringing-up some evidence for why he's scum, as well as I'm voting for one of the other two lynch candidates and saying we should scumhunt at people other than drazerk as well as him? None of that are things that VE and you were doing with the grush thing. You were just saying "grush is bad let's kill him." That's different.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 19:45 GMT
#662
Your whole case on me is a policy lynch...
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 19:47 GMT
#663
1. it's not because you're bad it's because you're anti town.
2. it's not trying to get people to stop scumhunting.
3. you're scum.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 04 2012 19:47 GMT
#664
On October 05 2012 04:45 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 04:35 JingleHell wrote:
On October 05 2012 04:30 strongandbig wrote:
On October 05 2012 04:27 JingleHell wrote:
On October 05 2012 04:24 strongandbig wrote:
I don't think drazerk needs to be today's lynch. I'm voting nisani because I think he's scum.

I just want drazerk to die and I want everyone to tell him how shitty he is so maybe he changes a little.


Hey SNB, didn't you flip complete apeshit about me and VE wanting to lynch Grush for being useless in PTP3? Didn't you try to get VE lynched for it?

Awkward...


three differences:

1. I don't actively hate grush. I'm admitting that emotion is involved here.
2. I also think Drazerk is scum, because of the circular reasoning thing I've talked about before, and because of the way he was flipping his vote around day 1.
3. I'm not saying "we should be lynching drazerk right now instead of scumhunting other people," which was my problem with VE's policy lynch on grush. If you notice, my vote isn't even on drazerk right now. I just think we should be aware that he's not trying to help town and I think he should die for it.


The fact is, you accused VE of being scummy for it on multiple occasions, and called it completely scummy to try and kill someone just for being bad or being someone you dislike playing with.

Now you're pushing Draz for the same reason. By your own logic, it's scum behavior, so we should lynch you for it...

Or, in your own words...

+ Show Spoiler [PTP3 Quote] +
On August 21 2012 07:04 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Grush has never been interested in playing a game of Mafia that I've ever played in with him. I want him out of my town.

##Vote: grush


...............................................


are you serious right now?

you'd rather policy lynch grush?

you know we do have actual discussion of scum candidates going on right now, even if the cases aren't great neither are the responses so there's plenty of ground for a real lynch

and almost certainly like a million vigs in this game

and you want to policy lynch grush??????

are you serious right now?


scuuuuuum claaaaaaaaaim

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=359357&currentpage=23#452
Make sure you check the whole filter, maybe with "All, Ctrl+F, grush".
Meta is a bitch.


Are you completely ignoring what I just said about "not trying to get us to policy lynch drazerk" and "how I'm voting nisani instead of him right now"? Please explain to me how I'm pushing the scum agenda of "getting people complacent about a policy lynch" when I'm also re-bringing-up some evidence for why he's scum, as well as I'm voting for one of the other two lynch candidates and saying we should scumhunt at people other than drazerk as well as him? None of that are things that VE and you were doing with the grush thing. You were just saying "grush is bad let's kill him." That's different.


The fact that you're trying to push something you've called scummy, while your vote is entirely elsewhere, just suggests you might not be concerned with where the lynch lands. There's two sides to every coin, things can look scummy or not.

And yes, I'm choosing to see scummy. Your point? You going to keep using a mixture of insults and QQ to try and change people's votes?
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 19:50 GMT
#665
- who am i insulting (except drazerk)
- obviously I'm going to try to get people not to vote me. I'm town and I want to avoid a mislynch.
- I think nisani is more likely to be scum. I also think he's more likely to get lynched. I want to lynch scum.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 04 2012 19:52 GMT
#666
On October 05 2012 04:47 strongandbig wrote:
1. it's not because you're bad it's because you're anti town. So is Grush, invalid point.
2. it's not trying to get people to stop scumhunting. Me and VE were both town that game, we didn't want to stop scumhunting from happening.

3. you're scum.

Fixed that for you.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 19:53 GMT
#667
alright whatever.

Let me ask something else - drazerk I've tried to explain why I spent so much of the first few days focused on you. Why are you so focused on me?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 19:53 GMT
#668
At this stage a mislynch on you wouldn't be the worst in the world...
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 19:55 GMT
#669
I didn't focus on you I targeted a lot of other people... you've stuck on me
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 19:57 GMT
#670
why do you want people to lynch me
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 19:59 GMT
#671
Because I shot you and you survived
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 19:59 GMT
#672
why did you shoot me
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 20:01 GMT
#673
Why would you shoot me if you was the Vigilante
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 04 2012 20:19 GMT
#674
On October 05 2012 03:04 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 02:58 Keirathi wrote:
On October 05 2012 02:51 JingleHell wrote:
On October 05 2012 02:48 Keirathi wrote:
@JH:

So you think it makes more sense that either he randomly picked the name pbody for his partner, or he saw the pbody smurf and made up an elaborate story and exact role details, than it does him actually telling the truth? I don't know if you're just being ginormously dense, or scum. Because in no way does that scenario make sense to me.


Suggesting there's only two possible options, one of which must be true, neither of which is pleasant, is a logical fallacy. It's like asking me when I started cheating on my wife.

You're ignoring all kinds of random possible options, purely for the sake of discrediting me. You trying Gonzaw's style? You'll notice I don't give a rats fuck about what he tells me to vote either.

I gave 4 options when I said why I believed him. That he is telling the truth just makes the most sense. More often than not, the simple answer is the correct one, in my experience.


No, you gave ME two options. You said I must just be dense or scum, because I either believe he randomly made something up based on either X or Y.

That ignores the possibility of safe claims, third party, or all kinds of stuff.

Your "YOU MUST BE USELESS OR SCUM FOR DARING TO DISAGREE WITH ME" is an emotional reaction seeking and otherwise generally scummy tactic, but even so, I'm at least giving you the BOTD that you could just be absurdly egocentric.

Yea, you're right. I think you either have to be an idiot or scum to want to lynch a claimed KP-reduction role, especially if what he says is true about ATLAS-Pbody interactions. He's basically a double-shot medic every night until he eats enough KP to die.

If he's still alive in a couple of days, then maybe you have a case. Right now, all I see are two people hard pushing to get a claimed blue role lynched. Which, as I well know, is something that scum JingleHell would do.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 20:20 GMT
#675
because playing with you makes the game less fun for me
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 20:20 GMT
#676
well actually i wouldn't shoot you. I have a perfect record aiming at scum so I would shoot nisani because I want to keep that record. but I would strongly consider shooting you for that reason.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 20:21 GMT
#677
ebwop that was @drazerk I really need to start quoting people
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 20:26 GMT
#678
so drazerk why did you shoot me
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 20:28 GMT
#679
To keep myself alive longer which is pro town as you say so yourself.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 04 2012 20:29 GMT
#680
On October 05 2012 05:19 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 03:04 JingleHell wrote:
On October 05 2012 02:58 Keirathi wrote:
On October 05 2012 02:51 JingleHell wrote:
On October 05 2012 02:48 Keirathi wrote:
@JH:

So you think it makes more sense that either he randomly picked the name pbody for his partner, or he saw the pbody smurf and made up an elaborate story and exact role details, than it does him actually telling the truth? I don't know if you're just being ginormously dense, or scum. Because in no way does that scenario make sense to me.


Suggesting there's only two possible options, one of which must be true, neither of which is pleasant, is a logical fallacy. It's like asking me when I started cheating on my wife.

You're ignoring all kinds of random possible options, purely for the sake of discrediting me. You trying Gonzaw's style? You'll notice I don't give a rats fuck about what he tells me to vote either.

I gave 4 options when I said why I believed him. That he is telling the truth just makes the most sense. More often than not, the simple answer is the correct one, in my experience.


No, you gave ME two options. You said I must just be dense or scum, because I either believe he randomly made something up based on either X or Y.

That ignores the possibility of safe claims, third party, or all kinds of stuff.

Your "YOU MUST BE USELESS OR SCUM FOR DARING TO DISAGREE WITH ME" is an emotional reaction seeking and otherwise generally scummy tactic, but even so, I'm at least giving you the BOTD that you could just be absurdly egocentric.

Yea, you're right. I think you either have to be an idiot or scum to want to lynch a claimed KP-reduction role, especially if what he says is true about ATLAS-Pbody interactions. He's basically a double-shot medic every night until he eats enough KP to die.

If he's still alive in a couple of days, then maybe you have a case. Right now, all I see are two people hard pushing to get a claimed blue role lynched. Which, as I well know, is something that scum JingleHell would do.


Uhm, if you mean Newbie XVIII, wasn't that a fakeclaim, and rather blatant? Oh yeah, it was.

As was discussed, there's plenty of reasons not to trust the claim, and to think he's scummy, so I think you're an idiot or scum to be so absolutist. Besides, who wanted consolidation D1?

Nisani seems too easy. Nobody is interested in my scum reads yet, I can at least understand a vote for SNB, so I consolidated. Make up your fucking mind. Or did consolidate mean "Do what I fucking tell you"?

Of course, yesterday you were SO right about perfection...
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings88
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O168
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 188
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1000
ZZZero.O 168
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift4683
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Other Games
summit1g11822
JimRising 707
C9.Mang0346
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 15m
Replay Cast
22h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.