• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:41
CEST 11:41
KST 18:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10500 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Portal Edition - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 95 Next
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 04 2012 19:07 GMT
#641
On October 05 2012 04:04 strongandbig wrote:
Will anyone tell me though why it's okay keeping Drazerk alive? No one ever seems to interact with the substance of what I'm saying.

Also I don't like this keirathi / jingle hell recent minishitfight. Something feels weird about it to me. The whole thing just feels so unnecessary.


He's not the first person to try and force me to play a certain way, he won't be the last. Your attempt to redirect suspicion has been duly noted, however.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 19:08 GMT
#642
Is pointing out anything I find suspicious automatically "redirecting suspicion"? That's silly.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 04 2012 19:10 GMT
#643
On October 05 2012 04:08 strongandbig wrote:
Is pointing out anything I find suspicious automatically "redirecting suspicion"? That's silly.


Well, every time I refuse to agree with someone it's automatically either scummy or bad, so I figured I'd take a page out of the Keirathi/Gonzaw playbook.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 19:17 GMT
#644
On October 05 2012 04:00 strongandbig wrote:
All I absorb is damage according to my role pm. I don't hide alignment. It's a bodyguard role I don't know why they used the word "hider".


You may not know that so its not worth the risk of keeping you alive
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2012 19:19 GMT
#645
On October 05 2012 04:04 strongandbig wrote:
Will anyone tell me though why it's okay keeping Drazerk alive? No one ever seems to interact with the substance of what I'm saying.

Also I don't like this keirathi / jingle hell recent minishitfight. Something feels weird about it to me. The whole thing just feels so unnecessary.

I feel like a living Drazerk is an asset in a heavily themed game. Town drazerk may help at some point, provide some thoughts. Scum drazerk...will probably do the same thing.

I think he's gotta go at some point, he's stated as much, but I'd rather save that for another day.

Why do you think Drazerk needs to be today's lynch?


As to keirathi/JH, can you be more specific?

I'm more concerned with drazerk and especially Gonzaw's reaction/fishing than I am with Keirathi or JH's reaction to your claim or their discussion.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 04 2012 19:20 GMT
#646
EBWOP: drazerk's and especially Gonzaw's*
Fe fi fo fum.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 19:20 GMT
#647
you're retarded. we should kill me because the hosts might have straight up lied to me about my role? What if they lied to jinglehell about his alignment? What if they lied to you and your role is if you're alive on night 2 town loses the game? That's like the stupidest thing you could possibly say.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 19:22 GMT
#648
ebwop that was @drazerk.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 19:22 GMT
#649
This is a themed game

Hosts can lie
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 19:23 GMT
#650
Also is it wrong I've actually made roles that do all of those things before...
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 19:24 GMT
#651
I don't think drazerk needs to be today's lynch. I'm voting nisani because I think he's scum.

I just want drazerk to die and I want everyone to tell him how shitty he is so maybe he changes a little.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 19:25 GMT
#652
On October 05 2012 04:22 Drazerk wrote:
This is a themed game

Hosts can lie


then we should kill everyone because they might be scum and not know it.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 19:25 GMT
#653
Well I shot you and you didn't die so I'm gonna keep on going until you do die
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 19:25 GMT
#654
On October 05 2012 04:25 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 04:22 Drazerk wrote:
This is a themed game

Hosts can lie


then we should kill everyone because they might be scum and not know it.


Theres not telling people information

Then theres lying

Your category falls into the former so lets not go down that road
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 04 2012 19:27 GMT
#655
On October 05 2012 04:24 strongandbig wrote:
I don't think drazerk needs to be today's lynch. I'm voting nisani because I think he's scum.

I just want drazerk to die and I want everyone to tell him how shitty he is so maybe he changes a little.


Hey SNB, didn't you flip complete apeshit about me and VE wanting to lynch Grush for being useless in PTP3? Didn't you try to get VE lynched for it?

Awkward...
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 19:27 GMT
#656
Example from PTP3-

Actual role -

String shot: Delays all actions against you by one cycle unless the attacker is of a "Fire" type. The last pokemon to visit you will be barely visible in the distance (info gained after the damage takes place (Player does not know this and are only told the pokemon (EG if Greymist was a charizard and casted flamethrower he would only be told he was a charizard))

After two cycles Catterpie will evolve into a Metapod the player does not have this piece of information

What the player knew -

String shot: Delays all actions against you by one cycle unless the attacker is of a "Fire" type.

strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 19:28 GMT
#657
On October 05 2012 04:25 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 04:25 strongandbig wrote:
On October 05 2012 04:22 Drazerk wrote:
This is a themed game

Hosts can lie


then we should kill everyone because they might be scum and not know it.


Theres not telling people information

Then theres lying

Your category falls into the former so lets not go down that road


My role PM is pretty specific. It says my sturdy body structure allows me to take damage from others, and that I can target a player and absorb all damage that player would take.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 04 2012 19:30 GMT
#658
On October 05 2012 04:27 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 04:24 strongandbig wrote:
I don't think drazerk needs to be today's lynch. I'm voting nisani because I think he's scum.

I just want drazerk to die and I want everyone to tell him how shitty he is so maybe he changes a little.


Hey SNB, didn't you flip complete apeshit about me and VE wanting to lynch Grush for being useless in PTP3? Didn't you try to get VE lynched for it?

Awkward...


three differences:

1. I don't actively hate grush. I'm admitting that emotion is involved here.
2. I also think Drazerk is scum, because of the circular reasoning thing I've talked about before, and because of the way he was flipping his vote around day 1.
3. I'm not saying "we should be lynching drazerk right now instead of scumhunting other people," which was my problem with VE's policy lynch on grush. If you notice, my vote isn't even on drazerk right now. I just think we should be aware that he's not trying to help town and I think he should die for it.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 04 2012 19:35 GMT
#659
On October 05 2012 04:30 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 04:27 JingleHell wrote:
On October 05 2012 04:24 strongandbig wrote:
I don't think drazerk needs to be today's lynch. I'm voting nisani because I think he's scum.

I just want drazerk to die and I want everyone to tell him how shitty he is so maybe he changes a little.


Hey SNB, didn't you flip complete apeshit about me and VE wanting to lynch Grush for being useless in PTP3? Didn't you try to get VE lynched for it?

Awkward...


three differences:

1. I don't actively hate grush. I'm admitting that emotion is involved here.
2. I also think Drazerk is scum, because of the circular reasoning thing I've talked about before, and because of the way he was flipping his vote around day 1.
3. I'm not saying "we should be lynching drazerk right now instead of scumhunting other people," which was my problem with VE's policy lynch on grush. If you notice, my vote isn't even on drazerk right now. I just think we should be aware that he's not trying to help town and I think he should die for it.


The fact is, you accused VE of being scummy for it on multiple occasions, and called it completely scummy to try and kill someone just for being bad or being someone you dislike playing with.

Now you're pushing Draz for the same reason. By your own logic, it's scum behavior, so we should lynch you for it...

Or, in your own words...

+ Show Spoiler [PTP3 Quote] +
On August 21 2012 07:04 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Grush has never been interested in playing a game of Mafia that I've ever played in with him. I want him out of my town.

##Vote: grush


...............................................


are you serious right now?

you'd rather policy lynch grush?

you know we do have actual discussion of scum candidates going on right now, even if the cases aren't great neither are the responses so there's plenty of ground for a real lynch

and almost certainly like a million vigs in this game

and you want to policy lynch grush??????

are you serious right now?


scuuuuuum claaaaaaaaaim

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=359357&currentpage=23#452
Make sure you check the whole filter, maybe with "All, Ctrl+F, grush".
Meta is a bitch.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
October 04 2012 19:38 GMT
#660
Vote Count

gonzaw (0): JingleHell, Keirathi

Nisani201 (6): gonzaw, Mattchew, austinmcc, stronghandbig, crossfire99, HiroPro, Keirathi

strongandbig (4): Mattchew, Drazerk, ghost_403, JingleHell

Nisani still has not voted, He will be replaced if he fails to vote. The day ends in roughly 3 hours and 30 minutes
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 6686
Horang2 548
Hyuk 428
BeSt 378
Stork 127
Killer 117
sorry 85
Hyun 82
ggaemo 79
Shinee 74
[ Show more ]
Bonyth 57
Pusan 43
Snow 42
Hm[arnc] 40
Bale 33
JYJ 24
Noble 8
League of Legends
JimRising 489
Other Games
gofns33571
singsing1887
ArmadaUGS79
Mew2King77
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2330
League of Legends
• Lourlo1423
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19m
INu's Battles
2h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 19m
Replay Cast
13h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.