• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:21
CEST 08:21
KST 15:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9224 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Portal Edition - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 95 Next
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 17:10 GMT
#601
Why do you want it so much?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 04 2012 17:10 GMT
#602
Nisani, are you aware that you are currently getting lynched? Do you have anything to say about that...?

^Also that was a joke; although it's not that far-fetched now that I think about it
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 17:10 GMT
#603
There are roles out there that kill people based on role names
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 04 2012 17:12 GMT
#604
On October 05 2012 02:10 Drazerk wrote:
There are roles out there that kill people based on role names


Hmm, haven't considered that. Although that may seem more like a 3rd party kind of role (like in AC mafia).
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
October 04 2012 17:12 GMT
#605
On October 05 2012 02:10 gonzaw wrote:
Nisani, are you aware that you are currently getting lynched? Do you have anything to say about that...?

^Also that was a joke; although it's not that far-fetched now that I think about it

Can we get a votecount?

No, I don't really have anything to say about that. I've played enough games and been lynched enough times to realize that defending myself is useless.
Enjoy your day.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 17:12 GMT
#606
See steamship mafia scum won because everyone outed their rolenames
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 04 2012 17:14 GMT
#607
How convenient that nisani doesn't believe the claim when he's the one on the chopping block....
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 17:15 GMT
#608
How convenient you believe it T_T
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
October 04 2012 17:16 GMT
#609
On October 05 2012 02:14 Keirathi wrote:
How convenient that nisani doesn't believe the claim when he's the one on the chopping block....

Do you not agree with me? Do you think P-Body should nameclaim?
Enjoy your day.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 04 2012 17:18 GMT
#610
S&B wasn't actually getting lynched so I see no reason for him to fake-claim ATLAS as scum when there is no P-BODY.

Some people haven't posted yet since his claim (austin, ghost, Crossfire, Hiro) and they can easily be P-BODY

Also lol at Jingle.

On October 05 2012 02:12 Nisani201 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 02:10 gonzaw wrote:
Nisani, are you aware that you are currently getting lynched? Do you have anything to say about that...?

^Also that was a joke; although it's not that far-fetched now that I think about it

Can we get a votecount?

No, I don't really have anything to say about that. I've played enough games and been lynched enough times to realize that defending myself is useless.


Okay, I'll take that as a scumclaim.

At least you can post reads/contributions other than "gonzaw's case on S&B is good" and "I don't believe his claim".
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 04 2012 17:18 GMT
#611
Nisani, would you mind claiming your role and abilities/night actions before I go to uni?
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
October 04 2012 17:19 GMT
#612
I have been posting my reads. I haven't changed my reads much throughout the game, although drazerk is beginning to make more sense now.
Enjoy your day.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 04 2012 17:22 GMT
#613
On October 05 2012 02:18 gonzaw wrote:
Nisani, would you mind claiming your role and abilities/night actions before I go to uni?


Doing this is the only thing that may remotely (improbably but possibly) save your ass today.
You have less than 10 minutes

Go
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 17:24 GMT
#614
On October 05 2012 02:19 Nisani201 wrote:
I have been posting my reads. I haven't changed my reads much throughout the game, although drazerk is beginning to make more sense now.


lol?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 17:24 GMT
#615
BTW Gonzaw I've given up defending myself multiple times as town. Its not a scum tell
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 04 2012 17:25 GMT
#616
@nisani: yes, I disagree with you. If there is a p-body, then he knows that s&b isn't lying. And assuming he isn't lying about his role, then whoever p-body is can get a free bodyguard on s&b because of the mechanic where whoever p-body targets, atlas targets as well.

So no, I don think p-body would necessarily claim right now. What does he gain from it? S&b isn't set to be lynched, so all he does is out himself.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 04 2012 17:28 GMT
#617
On October 05 2012 02:24 Drazerk wrote:
BTW Gonzaw I've given up defending myself multiple times as town. Its not a scum tell


He didn't even try. I didn't see him even address one of the countless points being used against him once.

That's not even caring.

I can understand a townie giving up defending himself if he defended himself to begin with and got frustrated and couldn't convince anybody.

Other than "gonzaw's case doesn't make sense" he had 0 defense. Why the hell would you do that as town...?
I mean....look at D2, there was almost no discussion, but there were no shitstorms nor arguments that can make you "rage" and "rage-quit" or anything. People just came in, posted thoughts and voted Nisani.

Why the hell wouldn't he defend himself against that? If he's town that's the laziest any townie has been in the history of mafia, and I doubt even Nisani would be that lazy.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 04 2012 17:34 GMT
#618
Okay Nisani, you lost

I'm leaving to uni right now. After D1 I trust this town will do the right thing when I'm gone anyways


See ya people.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 17:34 GMT
#619
ok Gonzaw's gone ignore all his posts on Nisani and follow me on lynching S+B
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 04 2012 17:35 GMT
#620
On October 05 2012 02:34 Drazerk wrote:
ok Gonzaw's gone ignore all his posts on Nisani and follow me on lynching S+B


This almost makes me feel bad for my original vote on you, except you're aiming for SNB over Gonzaw. Although SNB would probably be third on my list after Gonzaw and Austin, just because I remember him being a bit more assertive when I've seen him.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 455
Hyuk 294
Leta 198
Hyun 89
Hm[arnc] 37
ZergMaN 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 762
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Other Games
summit1g8704
WinterStarcraft517
Nina111
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick806
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2286
League of Legends
• Rush1385
• Lourlo1115
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 39m
INu's Battles
5h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 39m
Replay Cast
16h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.