• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:41
CEST 01:41
KST 08:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8097 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia II - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 33 Next All
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 27 2012 12:40 GMT
#101
On September 27 2012 04:52 Sinensis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 04:45 phagga wrote:
On September 27 2012 03:35 thrawn2112 wrote:
On September 27 2012 00:16 phagga wrote:
On September 26 2012 06:07 thrawn2112 wrote:
sup. how about that LoL? I fear we may all be out of a job soon

On September 26 2012 06:38 thrawn2112 wrote:
i would be down for rando lynch

i will flip a coin.

heads it's me, and tails it's you?

On September 26 2012 11:34 thrawn2112 wrote:
most boring start to a mafia game i've been a part of yet. at least we're not spending forever talking about lurkers tho

who wants me to write walls of text barf text this game? don't test me, i'll do it.

On September 26 2012 23:10 thrawn2112 wrote:
yeah but I'd assume that goes without saying



So much for talking about "useless shit". Also I was trying to shut the discussion about time zones down immediatly.

Meanwhile all you have done (besides the quotes above) is talking about hammering someone, and you are just echoing others. How about you start contributing some?


Do you actually think those posts aren't contributions or are you just jumpy because I ragged on something you were posting about? I see you've made a nice spin-doctored and out of context version of my filter. Serious question btw

Texting from mobile cause cable modem is broken.

Yes they are out of context, but they don't improve when read in context. . I quoted them because you said I was posting useless stuff, when you had done exactly that yourself. I just wanted to show that you were contradicting yourself.

But tell me, thrawn, who is a scummy person in this game, and why? Do you already see someone?


You guys have spent several posts shifting around blame for nothing. I'm just making a note of it.


"just making a note of it"

Wanna say anything further than that?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
September 27 2012 12:46 GMT
#102
Okay, back from school, ate dinner and took a bath and so it's mafia time.

Suspicions

I'm currently interested in Ottoxlol and austinmcc.

austinmcc: He might be scum because he hasn't done ANY scum-hunting, just useless role discussion that won't get us anywhere unless there IS the role.

Ottoxlol: Has a suspicion on SnB, better then austinmcc, but the reason why?


On September 27 2012 19:08 Ottoxlol wrote:
My take on SnB is that he really has to step up his game or I will vote him.

First he suggest a random lynch, he doesnt reply to why would anyone do that, then comes out with this "scum would freak out", I ask him why would they, he doesnt reply. Then says I am scum because I write short posts and doesnt contribute:

SnB, out of all the players why did you choose me? At that moment there was plenty of players with less or around the same content/posts as me. For example you had only one post (the last one, calling shiaopi and me out) other then the whole random lynch thing.


First reason, he points out why SnB is scum, but doesn't point out that the point he pointed out is neccesarily scummy. Second, completely unrelated with why SnB is scum, "why me? why lynch me?!". These points I think are scummy because this post feels like it's a post that want's to dodge giving information to town.

As well as, besides his suspicion post, his post's are all about Hammering etc, and they are truly short. This point is scummy because he's just spending time posting useless post's that won't help finding and killing scum.




Out of the both, austinmcc seems more likely to be town then Ottox to me.

##FoS: austinmcc and Ottoxlol
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
September 27 2012 12:49 GMT
#103
@thrawn,

do you has scum reads? The only thing you pointed out is that one of SnB's post's are trying to fish blues, as well as in the same post you say random lynch is useless while you yourself propoed a random lynch earlier.

+ Show Spoiler +


On September 27 2012 07:14 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 04:45 phagga wrote:But tell me, thrawn, who is a scummy person in this game, and why? Do you already see someone?


This post struck me as weird:

Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 05:27 strongandbig wrote:shiaopi i am calling you out. last game we played together you derped your way through because you were blue, then you solved the game but it was too late. If you're town I call on you to play this whole game for reals even if you are blue, you've shown you can do good analysis (even if your case wasn't very well presented, you did solve the game) so people are going to want you to keep doing it now. what do you think about ottoxlol.


When I read that it seemed like it could be a cleverly written request for better play and it's hiding that strongandbig's actually fishing to try and make a blue read. Like if strongandbig is mafia, and he knows shiaopi is town (which is what I'm getting from the way strongandbig talks to shiaopi) and he's got a meta blue-shiaopi read, then he's baiting shiaopi who he considers might be blue into posting more in order to get his blue read. And his random lynch post seemed pointless... enough people have seen random lynch suggestions in games to know why they're made so if he's town I don't see why he'd think it'd work. And as a discussion starter, same thing. It's been seen enough that when it's made people will instead just talk about the meta of random lynch suggestions.

strongandbig what is your read on shiaopi?

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 27 2012 12:49 GMT
#104
On September 27 2012 10:50 Sinensis wrote:
@ ShaoPi: SnB explained himself perfectly clearly and without being a dick. That goes a long way. All I wanted was for him to explain why he wanted to rng, and he did. And honestly it makes sense and is something I may try in future games myself. It has produced discussion.


I have no idea what snb's meta is. Based on the bolded part I'm thinking you see snb's meta as unclear and dickish? So if that is your impression of his meta then why, when he deviates from that meta, would it not set off alarm bells?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 27 2012 12:53 GMT
#105
On September 27 2012 21:49 Bluelightz wrote:
@thrawn,

do you has scum reads? The only thing you pointed out is that one of SnB's post's are trying to fish blues, as well as in the same post you say random lynch is useless while you yourself propoed a random lynch earlier.


I don't see how my earlier post about rnd lynch makes you think I was seriously proposing the idea. And yeah right now I'm most wary of snb.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
September 27 2012 12:53 GMT
#106
On September 27 2012 21:53 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 21:49 Bluelightz wrote:
@thrawn,

do you has scum reads? The only thing you pointed out is that one of SnB's post's are trying to fish blues, as well as in the same post you say random lynch is useless while you yourself propoed a random lynch earlier.


I don't see how my earlier post about rnd lynch makes you think I was seriously proposing the idea. And yeah right now I'm most wary of snb.


Besides the point you pointed out, anything else on SnB?
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 27 2012 12:57 GMT
#107
That, and I'm confused as to the interactions between snb and shaopi (riiiiight here) and there's this:
On September 27 2012 07:14 thrawn2112 wrote:And his random lynch post seemed pointless... enough people have seen random lynch suggestions in games to know why they're made so if he's town I don't see why he'd think it'd work. And as a discussion starter, same thing. It's been seen enough that when it's made people will instead just talk about the meta of random lynch suggestions.

strongandbig what is your read on shiaopi?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
September 27 2012 13:02 GMT
#108
On September 27 2012 21:46 Bluelightz wrote:
Okay, back from school, ate dinner and took a bath and so it's mafia time.

Suspicions

I'm currently interested in Ottoxlol and austinmcc.

austinmcc: He might be scum because he hasn't done ANY scum-hunting, just useless role discussion that won't get us anywhere unless there IS the role.

Ottoxlol: Has a suspicion on SnB, better then austinmcc, but the reason why?


Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 19:08 Ottoxlol wrote:
My take on SnB is that he really has to step up his game or I will vote him.

First he suggest a random lynch, he doesnt reply to why would anyone do that, then comes out with this "scum would freak out", I ask him why would they, he doesnt reply. Then says I am scum because I write short posts and doesnt contribute:

SnB, out of all the players why did you choose me? At that moment there was plenty of players with less or around the same content/posts as me. For example you had only one post (the last one, calling shiaopi and me out) other then the whole random lynch thing.


First reason, he points out why SnB is scum, but doesn't point out that the point he pointed out is neccesarily scummy. Second, completely unrelated with why SnB is scum, "why me? why lynch me?!". These points I think are scummy because this post feels like it's a post that want's to dodge giving information to town.

As well as, besides his suspicion post, his post's are all about Hammering etc, and they are truly short. This point is scummy because he's just spending time posting useless post's that won't help finding and killing scum.




Out of the both, austinmcc seems more likely to be town then Ottox to me.

##FoS: austinmcc and Ottoxlol


I don't understand this one, its the same as SnB, you had 3 posts before this one, one is a question, the other 2 are excuses. How can you call out others on things you do as well?
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 27 2012 13:39 GMT
#109
@thrawn:
from what I got from the last game I played with SnB he is neither dickish nor too unclear as scum. So I would say that the remark from sinensis was unrelated to meta, especially since he was not referring to it anyway.

What strikes you as confusing in the little talk between SnB and me? I would also be interested in your read on ottoxlol.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 27 2012 13:55 GMT
#110
On September 27 2012 22:39 ShiaoPi wrote:
@thrawn:
from what I got from the last game I played with SnB he is neither dickish nor too unclear as scum. So I would say that the remark from sinensis was unrelated to meta, especially since he was not referring to it anyway.

What strikes you as confusing in the little talk between SnB and me? I would also be interested in your read on ottoxlol.


My bad I was confusing you with Sinensis in that post about their interactions. Here was his post:
On September 27 2012 10:50 Sinensis wrote:
@ ShaoPi: SnB explained himself perfectly clearly and without being a dick. That goes a long way.


So that post about interactions between you and snb + Show Spoiler +
On September 27 2012 21:49 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 10:50 Sinensis wrote:
@ ShaoPi: SnB explained himself perfectly clearly and without being a dick. That goes a long way. All I wanted was for him to explain why he wanted to rng, and he did. And honestly it makes sense and is something I may try in future games myself. It has produced discussion.


I have no idea what snb's meta is. Based on the bolded part I'm thinking you see snb's meta as unclear and dickish? So if that is your impression of his meta then why, when he deviates from that meta, would it not set off alarm bells?
applies to him.

Nothing much about ottoxlol other than his defense to bluelightz was bad and I want to see a better one. Just because something is hypocritical doesn't mean that it's invalid.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 27 2012 14:07 GMT
#111
So are you pegging SnB as likely scum at the moment or just suspicious?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 27 2012 14:18 GMT
#112
On September 27 2012 23:07 ShiaoPi wrote:
So are you pegging SnB as likely scum at the moment or just suspicious?


I wouldn't go so far as "likely" but I'd say most suspicious looking dude. And if he's scum then I'd be pretty suspicious of Sinensis. I wanna see his (sinensis) response to what I asked him.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 27 2012 14:28 GMT
#113
On September 27 2012 23:18 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 23:07 ShiaoPi wrote:
So are you pegging SnB as likely scum at the moment or just suspicious?


I wouldn't go so far as "likely" but I'd say most suspicious looking dude. And if he's scum then I'd be pretty suspicious of Sinensis. I wanna see his (sinensis) response to what I asked him.

are you seriously doing association shit already.

how about this we find fucking scum first before we try to start making links between players.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 27 2012 14:29 GMT
#114
Actually you know what i don't think town members try to make links between players on day one like you blatantly did.

## Vote Thrawn
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 27 2012 14:30 GMT
#115
On September 27 2012 23:28 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 23:18 thrawn2112 wrote:
On September 27 2012 23:07 ShiaoPi wrote:
So are you pegging SnB as likely scum at the moment or just suspicious?


I wouldn't go so far as "likely" but I'd say most suspicious looking dude. And if he's scum then I'd be pretty suspicious of Sinensis. I wanna see his (sinensis) response to what I asked him.

are you seriously doing association shit already.

how about this we find fucking scum first before we try to start making links between players.


Isn't analyzing interactions between players part of figuring out who is scum?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 27 2012 14:33 GMT
#116
On September 27 2012 23:30 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 23:28 iamperfection wrote:
On September 27 2012 23:18 thrawn2112 wrote:
On September 27 2012 23:07 ShiaoPi wrote:
So are you pegging SnB as likely scum at the moment or just suspicious?


I wouldn't go so far as "likely" but I'd say most suspicious looking dude. And if he's scum then I'd be pretty suspicious of Sinensis. I wanna see his (sinensis) response to what I asked him.

are you seriously doing association shit already.

how about this we find fucking scum first before we try to start making links between players.


Isn't analyzing interactions between players part of figuring out who is scum?

how do scum players interact with each other?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 27 2012 14:34 GMT
#117
Hmm...dunno about this vote on Thrawn yet.

Not clearly enough scum motivated in his posts until now for me to join your vote Iamperfection. Not wanting to exonerate him, but he could very well be just doing this as town.

I'm off to bed...was a long day :S
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 27 2012 14:38 GMT
#118
On September 27 2012 23:33 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 23:30 thrawn2112 wrote:
On September 27 2012 23:28 iamperfection wrote:
On September 27 2012 23:18 thrawn2112 wrote:
On September 27 2012 23:07 ShiaoPi wrote:
So are you pegging SnB as likely scum at the moment or just suspicious?


I wouldn't go so far as "likely" but I'd say most suspicious looking dude. And if he's scum then I'd be pretty suspicious of Sinensis. I wanna see his (sinensis) response to what I asked him.

are you seriously doing association shit already.

how about this we find fucking scum first before we try to start making links between players.


Isn't analyzing interactions between players part of figuring out who is scum?

how do scum players interact with each other?


in the instance I was talking about, a strange/unexplained/contradictory changing of a read from suspicious to not suspicious
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 27 2012 14:43 GMT
#119
On September 27 2012 23:34 ShiaoPi wrote:
Hmm...dunno about this vote on Thrawn yet.

Not clearly enough scum motivated in his posts until now for me to join your vote Iamperfection. Not wanting to exonerate him, but he could very well be just doing this as town.

I'm off to bed...was a long day :S


You say there's not enough in my posts that are scum motivated for you to vote for me, so obviously you must think some things look scum motivated. What looks scummy?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 27 2012 14:44 GMT
#120
On September 27 2012 23:43 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 23:34 ShiaoPi wrote:
Hmm...dunno about this vote on Thrawn yet.

Not clearly enough scum motivated in his posts until now for me to join your vote Iamperfection. Not wanting to exonerate him, but he could very well be just doing this as town.

I'm off to bed...was a long day :S


You say there's not enough in my posts that are scum motivated for you to vote for me, so obviously you must think some things look scum motivated. What looks scummy?

he went off to bed dear.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings59
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O140
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 108
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 877
ZZZero.O 140
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
League of Legends
Doublelift5307
JimRising 774
Other Games
summit1g9572
FrodaN3260
KnowMe197
C9.Mang0184
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP57
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie905
• Shiphtur203
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 19m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 19m
Replay Cast
23h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.