• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:06
CEST 16:06
KST 23:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7651 users

Rockband Mini Mafia - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 89 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 14:46 GMT
#1561
Please do. Believe it or not, we really want to hear what you have to say about people
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
September 24 2012 14:47 GMT
#1562
First up I guess,


On September 24 2012 06:02 Hapahauli wrote:
Oh and I was roleblocked. Cool.


How did Hapa get roleblocked if the roleblocker (Hey Palmar!) got lynched?
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 24 2012 14:48 GMT
#1563
On September 24 2012 23:47 Bluelightz wrote:
First up I guess,


Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 06:02 Hapahauli wrote:
Oh and I was roleblocked. Cool.


How did Hapa get roleblocked if the roleblocker (Hey Palmar!) got lynched?

that was not encouraging
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 24 2012 14:48 GMT
#1564
try again bluelightz read everything first.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
September 24 2012 14:51 GMT
#1565
Let me preface this defense by stating the following:
1. I thought Palmar was scummy at night 1.
2. I was incredibly wishy-washy on the Ange lynch, and I still don't like it; However, you did have great points and that I couldn't deny.
3. I can't explain with as many words as you do why I don't like ange's lynch because I'm being ignored all the time. Everything she has done, I can see coming from a town PoV(in fact, she pretty much agreed with most of my own thoughts).

Now, to say why this case is wrong.



Lynch for info, Sheep Ange wagon, restate points that already have been said, vote ange.


+ Show Spoiler +
On September 21 2012 11:46 Zephirdd wrote:
As I said, Bluelightz is bluelightz. I can't fucking read him for good. I just ignore him.

iamperfection is my main scum read, and I don't think his voting would make him town. I mean, I'd do that vote if I were scum. It makes no sense as the vote won't matter at the time(prplhz would be lynched anyway), but the fact that you do it in the middle of that clusterfuck makes it look townie. I know this is wifom, but I can see that occuring with a scum player.

As an example, think of Risen on TL Mafia LIII. There, he made some crazy voting/unvoting shenenigans on the last minute when the lynch targets were me and Ottoxlol IIRC. The way he made it made everyone follow the logic that "he is scum if Ottoxlol is scum and town if Ottoxlol is town". Ottoxlol was town, and he was scum. It seriously midfucked everyone. Well, at least me.

This is why I don't think IMP's vote shenenigans would say anything about him being town. Someone mentioned that IMP was more careful when he played as scum, and that makes me think of another player: JingleHell. Last time I player scum with him, he told me he would be really aggressive/abrasive because he was careful on his previous scum game, and his 'town' meta was aggressive.

IMP now and JH then are basically the same: greenhorns who just came out of their newbie games. This is why I don't believe that comparing IMP to his previous scum game will say anything about him being town either.

The issue I have with a IMP lynch right now is this: when I tried to purse his filter for more reasons to kill him, he's proven to be incredibly useful post day1. So while I don't believe the above makes him town, he's been asking some pretty good questions.

And this leads to Ange777. From what I understand, her death would say a lot about imp. Also, you guys did an incredible job at checking ange's actions - we basically need her to explain stuff and see if she's coherent - and she looks really bad after that night I guess.

I want to see what everyone has to say about ange.


Lynching Ange will give information on IAM


Yes, because if ange flips green then that means she had legit concerns about iamp and we should look at her posts from a town pov, and consider iamp's alignment based on what happened.
If she flips red, then we are pretty sure iamp is green because scum won't push such an attack against another scum(at least not ange).


+ Show Spoiler +
On September 21 2012 11:59 Zephirdd wrote:
huuuh I guess I wasn't too straight with that post huh.

ok.

1. The voting and the meta are no reasons to call IMP town. His latest posts during the night(questioning ange and stuff), however, are.

2. Ange is looking bad(aka likely scum) when reading all those cases you made. I think she has a decent chance to flip scum.

I want to see what other players(Hiro, Bluez, Palmar, ...) have to say about Ange.

Oh and I just realized I straight up contradicted myself on my post.

Show nested quote +
iamperfection is my main scum read
...
The issue I have with a IMP lynch right now is this: when I tried to purse his filter for more reasons to kill him, he's proven to be incredibly useful post day1. So while I don't believe the above makes him town, he's been asking some pretty good questions.


So let me explain this. He was my main scum read, and when I tried to look up his filter in order to make a decent case, I changed my mind. I didn't change the first sentences of that post though. Sorry.


Explanation of his shitty info post.

OH YEAH I MADE A SHITTY POST LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT -.-

I do realize when I make a shitty post, even if it takes a little while to do so. Then I explain it to be more transparent. What the hell is wrong?

Show nested quote +
On September 21 2012 12:00 Zephirdd wrote:
I guess without this I can't be obvious enough for you so

##vote ange777


+ Show Spoiler +
On September 21 2012 12:50 Zephirdd wrote:
iamperfection > attacked Ange
marvellosity > attacked Ange
Zephirdd > leans scum
Mementoss (vigi) > attacked Ange
bluelightz > never mentions Ange
Ange777 < derp
Palmar > null-near-scum >> scummy(quotes prplhz) > never mentions her specifically
Hapahauli > attacked Ange
HiroPro > no mention of Ange
austinmcc > No solid read(1) > Makes some questions to her > leans scum > vote ange(full scum read?)


mkfuba07 > talks alot about her, never gives a read(feels like he read her as town?)
blazinghand > Included her on list of people to pressure into day 2(aka. reads as scum)
prplhz > "Looking terrible", gut feeling that Ange is scum > hates Ange(has a scum read), "ange is tunneling for no reason" from his POV



Her reads on players, since that should be pretty good to hold her accountable for the incoming discussions.

iamperfection > questions iamperfection town status(just like I do for most of the time), has some good questions in fact. But only questions. > leaning scum

marvellosity > dismiss a case versus marv > "null/town" > reconsiders null/town read after palmar's case(now null/scum? not clear)

Zephirdd > NOT A SINGLE FUCK WAS GIVEN

Mementoss > "Does not follow up his questions" > "makes himself scummy"

bluelightz > asks a question. Not a single fuck.

Ange777

Palmar > does not buy palmar being town early into the game > does not like palmar's style > FUCKING ZERO READ ON PALMAR

prplhz > 'prplhz is far more scummy' > makes a whole case > makes another case(????) > somewhat completely focused on prplhz being scum all day long never backing off of it

Hapahauli > leaning town

mkfuba07 > "I'll read fuba tomorrow. Off to bed now." AND NOT A SINGLE FUCK WAS GIVEN EITHER

HiroPro > calls him semi-lurker. That's it

blazinghand > leaning town

austinmcc > does not think he is scum > actively defends him

Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 20:49 Ange777 wrote:
No one here to comment on my updated prplhz case? I'd especially like to hear hapa and Palmar commenting on it.

I'll be away for a few hours but I hope to see some more activity when I come back.

Hapa is supposed to be her town read and Palmar her small scum read, why asking both to comment on said case? idk when I read this it felt really weird



My veredict:
He has almost nothing to be held accountable of. A lot of "leaning", "semi" and non committed stuff. I mean, you can commit and back off something, but being so wishy-washy for so much is weird. The only thing to hold her accountable for is her read on prplhz - which has been discussed on the previous pages.

Somehow, while skimming through her filter(I mostly ctrl+F'd each player) she was feeling very active - why is it that I have little memory of her? I *think* I remember her looking good/contributing, but nothing ever would pick my eye on his play.

However, while reading now, there were some passages that felt so fucking weird. Like the post I quote above. As I said, I need time to sip this in. Her actions on day 1 were kinda consistent to a town player, but it's not impossible for a scum player to do it.

The interactions above and what people say from now on *should* help me arrive somewhere. I'll keep my instance that she is not looking good at all.


Restates what I said in my case, in pretty format. This is pretty alright post but should have been posted before his vote. It seems like he realized that he didn't give a good enough reason for voting ange then writes this.


My reason to vote ange was that I agreed with what other people said. I stated that ange looked scummy on two posts and not voting her would be silly.

This info post was done in order to create something to hold on while we would talk to ange(btw where is she?). It wasn't a reason to vote her.




Step 2:

After saying Ange has a decent chance to flip scum, gets really fucking confident about Palmar being scum, if ange does anything bad to defend herself lynch her.

+ Show Spoiler +
On September 22 2012 00:00 Zephirdd wrote:
Hmm I am way more confident on Palmar being scum than on Ange. I mean you guys brought some pretty good points etc yadda yadda, but fuck he is being useless. "Hurr that's a bad lynch". "Why?" "Fuck you thats why"

It's simple. We lynch Palmar. Unless he refuses to show us solid arguments(which he IS capable of showing, as marv quoted earlier), then he dies. No point leaving him alive.

think of this post:

Show nested quote +
On September 21 2012 22:32 Palmar wrote:
On September 21 2012 22:26 marvellosity wrote:
Yes, you do need to, because otherwise Ange will get lynched. And then we will lynch you next for being useless.

Tell us how her actions around the lynch time can be viewed with a townie perspective. "No" simply isn't good enough.


So let's say Ange gets lynched and flips town, are you going to try and lynch me for being useless.

I don't think there's enough dumb players in this game. In fact, connecting an unrevealed lynch like that to me somehow is just reinforcing my belief that you should die today. You're basically already planning for the next move after Ange gets mislynched. Fuck that, I'm not allowing you to do that.

##Vote marvellosity

@Restoftown:

Here's a very simple reason for this vote. Marv just made a post where he's planning on how to proceed in the game without considering the results of his current plan right now, which is indicative of him having additional information that we don't have, ie already knowing how an Ange lynch will end.

If this was to be posted from a townie perspective, it's waay too retarded and a huge confirmation-bias kind of post for town Palmar to make.

##unvote
##vote Palmar


Hes really confident about Palmar being scum. But the tone of this post just seems to be FUCK PALMAR lynch him hes useless. But he leaves him an out by saying, unless he shows us some solid arguements.

+ Show Spoiler +
On September 22 2012 05:43 Zephirdd wrote:
Well, from 06:00KST there is a high chance I'll be inactive until close to the deadline. Maybe I'll be able to read stuff and bring in a post or two, but nothing really big(like compiling a list of interactions like I did with ange). imp's post on ange is pretty incriminating. If Ange comes back and say ANYTHING emotional in order to defend herself, lynch her. Seriously I don't want to be caught into that trap again(prplhz did that once)

I'll probably be able to change my vote prior to the deadline so don't worry. I want Palmar dead still, because he isn't proving to be who he is. Him having a town read says jack shit when his scum reads are unexplained.


Wait what, we go from, Palmar defenitely scum, kill him to if Ange is emotional in her defense kill her. How does this switch of certainty make sense. Also, saying this makes no sense, shes obviously going to read it, and not be emotional in her defense.


Oh yeah, I'll switch out of an almost full lynch on Ange into the second vote on terrible Palmar. I'm a fucking scum genius.

hint hint http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=369250&currentpage=43#848

Also I stated a few times prior to the day that if Palmar didn't step up his play, I'd totally kill him. He didn't step up his play. I went for his throat.

The emotional part is to a) force Ange to not appeal to emotion if she is scum and b) to remember everyone that appealing to emotion is a scummy move. Think of prplhz on NMM2, where he saved his ass with a cop claim and some appeal.

She never tried to appeal to emotion as far as I'm concerned.



Step 3:

The Hiro switch, then back to Palmar.


Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 04:54 Zephirdd wrote:
we need five votes right? I'll switch into hiro. We have one hour.

##unvote
##vote HiroPro


If we don't get 5 votes until 20min, I'll go back to my main scum read -_-

While we're at it, why is Hiro scum again? I'm mainly sheeping at this point.


After being so fucking confident on Palmar why would he even consider switching to Hiro. He never once mentioned Hiro being scum in day 2. It seems like hes just giving himself an out to get off scum Palmar the first time he sees the chance. He even said, I don't even know why we are voting Hiro im just sheeping. Wouldn't town Zephridd as confident as he seemed in his Palmar post, once he knew their were 4 people available for vote switch, wouldn't he try to switch them onto to Palmar. His main scum read? He didn't even attempt to get people to switch onto Palmar. Yet in the end, he still gets town cred for lynching scum, and being on scum before the bandwagon was going to happen.
It was pretty obvious that this needed to be done as mafia as if Palmar didn't get lynched today, it was coming day 3 almost for sure.


Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 06:21 Zephirdd wrote:
HERPADERPATOLDYOUSSO

tomorrow austin? pweeeease?


Trying to get a bit of extra town cred after the fact. When really Zeph just stated, hey I think palmar is scum without any push on it or trying to convince anyone. When really Marv tried to do all the push work on Palmars lynch.

Other than that, Zephridd has been primarily flying under the radar, and hasn't really pushed any of his reads. He made a day 1 case on hapa on wrong evidence and after trying to justify it, quickly fell off his read, then sheeped.



HiroHiro
Looking back on it, hiros switch on Palmar is really weird. But he wasn't even around and no one knew he was around. So he didn't have to switch on Palmar and doesn't really make sense from a mafia perspective. Also, I don't think he would do it for town cred if he is going to come out last minute with a post like this:


Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 04:43 HiroPro wrote:
k, we lynch palmar?

kk

##Unvote
##Vote Palmar


How much town cred would a bus like this really give.


I switched to Hiro because Hapahauli asked us to. I didn't remember why people wanted to lynch hiro(prior to day3, he just looked like a lurker). when I realized hapa's wish wasn't going to happen, I jumped back into Palmar. I even stated that I was basically sheeping.

Hiro has been playing terribly bad day 3 and if he flips town I'll probably eat a pony(because I don't have a hat);

Oh and btw
Other than that, Zephridd has been primarily flying under the radar, and hasn't really pushed any of his reads. He made a day 1 case on hapa on wrong evidence and after trying to justify it, quickly fell off his read, then sheeped.

maybe I have trouble pushing my reads. maybe I am flying under the radar because you let me fly under the radar.
I've been screaming that you guys ask me some fucking questions so I can get a start and look into something specific. I tried to push iamp, but then I didn't think he was scum anymore(which leads to my weirdass cases day2); I tried to push hapa but then I realized it was a stupid case. I pushed Palmar when I was hungover and marv had said everything he had to say. I don't like the Ange lynch. I don't want to lynch Bluelightz. Hiropro is set to be lynched at this point, and there should be no need to push him further.

No, I'm not scum.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
September 24 2012 14:51 GMT
#1566
On September 24 2012 23:48 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 23:47 Bluelightz wrote:
First up I guess,


On September 24 2012 06:02 Hapahauli wrote:
Oh and I was roleblocked. Cool.


How did Hapa get roleblocked if the roleblocker (Hey Palmar!) got lynched?

that was not encouraging

Yeah I knew I should've read the post's around that one I guess.

Anyway on Ange,


On September 23 2012 02:05 Ange777 wrote:
Someone asked for my reads. I can't elaborate them in detail as I really don't have much time this weekend but if you let me survive I am more than willing to explain them in detail.

iamperfection > still leaning scum
marvellosity > null/town
Zephirdd > scummy
Mementoss (vigi) > scummy semi-confirmed town
bluelightz > lurker/sheeper > null/scummy
Palmar > scum
Hapahauli > town
HiroPro > lurker > null/scummy
austinmcc > town


Ange promises to explain them in detail if he survives, Ange survived, but has she explained them in detail? nope, from reading Ange's filter this is what keeps me from just throwing a full blown town read on him.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
September 24 2012 14:52 GMT
#1567
On September 24 2012 23:48 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 23:47 Bluelightz wrote:
First up I guess,


On September 24 2012 06:02 Hapahauli wrote:
Oh and I was roleblocked. Cool.


How did Hapa get roleblocked if the roleblocker (Hey Palmar!) got lynched?

that was not encouraging


Because marvellosity claimed jailer.

Are you seriously attacking the confirmed mason? >_>
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
September 24 2012 14:53 GMT
#1568
On September 24 2012 23:52 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 23:48 iamperfection wrote:
On September 24 2012 23:47 Bluelightz wrote:
First up I guess,


On September 24 2012 06:02 Hapahauli wrote:
Oh and I was roleblocked. Cool.


How did Hapa get roleblocked if the roleblocker (Hey Palmar!) got lynched?

that was not encouraging


Because marvellosity claimed jailer.

Are you seriously attacking the confirmed mason? >_>


Didn't read the thread again >_<
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 14:55 GMT
#1569
On September 24 2012 23:53 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 23:52 Zephirdd wrote:
On September 24 2012 23:48 iamperfection wrote:
On September 24 2012 23:47 Bluelightz wrote:
First up I guess,


On September 24 2012 06:02 Hapahauli wrote:
Oh and I was roleblocked. Cool.


How did Hapa get roleblocked if the roleblocker (Hey Palmar!) got lynched?

that was not encouraging


Because marvellosity claimed jailer.

Are you seriously attacking the confirmed mason? >_>


Didn't read the thread again >_<


Tell me, why aren't you reading the thread?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
September 24 2012 14:56 GMT
#1570
On September 24 2012 23:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 23:53 Bluelightz wrote:
On September 24 2012 23:52 Zephirdd wrote:
On September 24 2012 23:48 iamperfection wrote:
On September 24 2012 23:47 Bluelightz wrote:
First up I guess,


On September 24 2012 06:02 Hapahauli wrote:
Oh and I was roleblocked. Cool.


How did Hapa get roleblocked if the roleblocker (Hey Palmar!) got lynched?

that was not encouraging


Because marvellosity claimed jailer.

Are you seriously attacking the confirmed mason? >_>


Didn't read the thread again >_<


Tell me, why aren't you reading the thread?


(I read his filter, but not the post's surrounding the post.)
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 14:57 GMT
#1571
That wasn't the question. Why haven't you been reading the thread?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
September 24 2012 14:57 GMT
#1572
On Mementoss and Zeph, I'm more confident that Memen is town, but I'm also thinking that Zeph is town as well.

First, on Memen, because of his vigi claim, that today there was only 1 KP sent, and because he has been actively scumhunting (Making a case on Zeph), this read may change if we see 2 KP later on.

Second, on Zeph I think he's town as well for posting a lot of content, and actively scumhunting as well like Mementoss, actually, thinking about it, Zeph is more townie then Memen.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
September 24 2012 14:58 GMT
#1573
On September 24 2012 23:57 marvellosity wrote:
That wasn't the question. Why haven't you been reading the thread?


I have been reading the thread, to be honest, Ive been lurking while reading the thread, bringing the occasional X is scum because of Y and Z.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 14:59 GMT
#1574
On September 24 2012 23:58 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 23:57 marvellosity wrote:
That wasn't the question. Why haven't you been reading the thread?


I have been reading the thread, to be honest, Ive been lurking while reading the thread, bringing the occasional X is scum because of Y and Z.


If you had been reading the thread, there is no way at all you would have missed that I claimed Jailkeeper.

How did you miss it if you've been reading the thread?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
September 24 2012 14:59 GMT
#1575
On September 24 2012 23:58 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 23:57 marvellosity wrote:
That wasn't the question. Why haven't you been reading the thread?


I have been reading the thread, to be honest, Ive been lurking while reading the thread, bringing the occasional X is scum because of Y and Z.


Clarification = I have read the thread, But I'm not actively posting in the thread, and not paying enough attention while reading filters.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
September 24 2012 14:59 GMT
#1576
On September 24 2012 23:59 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 23:58 Bluelightz wrote:
On September 24 2012 23:57 marvellosity wrote:
That wasn't the question. Why haven't you been reading the thread?


I have been reading the thread, to be honest, Ive been lurking while reading the thread, bringing the occasional X is scum because of Y and Z.


If you had been reading the thread, there is no way at all you would have missed that I claimed Jailkeeper.

How did you miss it if you've been reading the thread?


I forgot, plain and simple.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 14:59 GMT
#1577
answer my post above
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 24 2012 15:00 GMT
#1578
On September 24 2012 23:52 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 23:48 iamperfection wrote:
On September 24 2012 23:47 Bluelightz wrote:
First up I guess,


On September 24 2012 06:02 Hapahauli wrote:
Oh and I was roleblocked. Cool.


How did Hapa get roleblocked if the roleblocker (Hey Palmar!) got lynched?

that was not encouraging


Because marvellosity claimed jailer.

Are you seriously attacking the confirmed mason? >_>

uh no lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 15:00 GMT
#1579
No, you don't forget that sort of thing. You're lying.

Why are you lying to me?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 15:01 GMT
#1580
BL, if you haven't been reading the thread, I want you to be honest about it

Because you don't forget that someone claimed Jailkeeper if you'd actually read it. Tell me what's going on without trying to hide please.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 89 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 82
Codebar 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63078
Bisu 2376
FanTaSy 1410
Stork 667
hero 580
Rush 483
firebathero 215
Snow 210
Mind 114
Last 106
[ Show more ]
Free 100
Sexy 70
Sharp 70
Pusan 68
Trap 41
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 29
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 19
Rock 18
HiyA 16
yabsab 16
zelot 15
Noble 13
scan(afreeca) 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Shine 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8247
Dendi1082
Counter-Strike
byalli1291
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns41274
singsing2375
fl0m2326
Liquid`RaSZi1209
B2W.Neo624
Beastyqt517
Mlord332
Happy292
Hui .214
Khaldor214
Chillindude18
crisheroes1
KnowMe0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV237
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 301
• HeavenSC 13
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV551
League of Legends
• Nemesis3197
• Jankos3110
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1426
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
55m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 55m
OSC
8h 55m
Replay Cast
8h 55m
OSC
21h 55m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.