• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:53
CEST 20:53
KST 03:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11695 users

Rockband Mini Mafia - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 89 Next
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
September 24 2012 11:13 GMT
#1521
On September 24 2012 12:24 HiroPro wrote:
Mementoss you wanted new analysis on why marv is SK right? This is new analysis! COMMENT!

WHERE ARE BLUELIGHTZ AND ANGE?????


Asleep and School. Timezones moron. I'm reading up on why people are ganging up on HiroPro.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 11:25 GMT
#1522
Bluelightz, it's a 77 page game and you have only 1 page of filter.

Here's a clue - that's not enough.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 24 2012 11:26 GMT
#1523
Hey guys, I'm back. I've got a lot of reading to do.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
September 24 2012 11:30 GMT
#1524
I think HiroPro is town or at least not scummy enough to warrant a vote. Details to come later.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 24 2012 11:39 GMT
#1525
On September 24 2012 20:26 Ange777 wrote:
Hey guys, I'm back. I've got a lot of reading to do.


Where d'ya go? It's uncharacteristic for you to be gone all weekend without any warning to say the least.

[Quote]I think HiroPro is town or at least not scummy enough to warrant a vote. Details to come later.[Quote]

Unfortunately, no.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
September 24 2012 11:45 GMT
#1526
@HiroPro
You realize there is only way marv can be SK is if there is a town RB or a scum RB.
Buuuuuuuuut, lets cut those chances in half, because why would scum RB ever RB a mason.
And no one has claimed town RB.
So the chances of marv being SK are really low right now. There are better chances that he is a scum RB and RB hapa last night to make this claim and bussed Palmar, and withheld his day 1 RB and Palmar withheld his day 1 RB... Just for this JK claim.....Super unlikely.

If you are still convinced he is SK even though it makes no sense with the night actions. Here are some reasons we shouldn't kill marv:
1) If he is SK Mafia could waste a kill on him if they didn't already
2) Marv is a good player and helped us find scum
3) Marv is JK and can save players

@Marv, why did you decide to claim how/when you did
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 11:49 GMT
#1527
On September 24 2012 20:30 Mementoss wrote:
I think HiroPro is town or at least not scummy enough to warrant a vote. Details to come later.


Are you on some kind of hallucinogenic funtimes?

On September 24 2012 20:45 Mementoss wrote:
@HiroPro
You realize there is only way marv can be SK is if there is a town RB or a scum RB.
Buuuuuuuuut, lets cut those chances in half, because why would scum RB ever RB a mason.
And no one has claimed town RB.
So the chances of marv being SK are really low right now. There are better chances that he is a scum RB and RB hapa last night to make this claim and bussed Palmar, and withheld his day 1 RB and Palmar withheld his day 1 RB... Just for this JK claim.....Super unlikely.

If you are still convinced he is SK even though it makes no sense with the night actions. Here are some reasons we shouldn't kill marv:
1) If he is SK Mafia could waste a kill on him if they didn't already
2) Marv is a good player and helped us find scum
3) Marv is JK and can save players

@Marv, why did you decide to claim how/when you did


I was giving mafia the benefit of the doubt of not being full-blown idiots. Only 1 RB night 1 on me which they know was from them, and then another RB magically appears night 2. It's a very small logical deduction to work out who the jailkeeper is.

Why you're even arguing with Hiro is absolutely mindboggling to me.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 11:50 GMT
#1528
P.S. I don't think 2 mafia roleblockers is possible in C9++ setup
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
September 24 2012 11:50 GMT
#1529
On September 24 2012 20:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 20:30 Mementoss wrote:
I think HiroPro is town or at least not scummy enough to warrant a vote. Details to come later.


Are you on some kind of hallucinogenic funtimes?

Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 20:45 Mementoss wrote:
@HiroPro
You realize there is only way marv can be SK is if there is a town RB or a scum RB.
Buuuuuuuuut, lets cut those chances in half, because why would scum RB ever RB a mason.
And no one has claimed town RB.
So the chances of marv being SK are really low right now. There are better chances that he is a scum RB and RB hapa last night to make this claim and bussed Palmar, and withheld his day 1 RB and Palmar withheld his day 1 RB... Just for this JK claim.....Super unlikely.

If you are still convinced he is SK even though it makes no sense with the night actions. Here are some reasons we shouldn't kill marv:
1) If he is SK Mafia could waste a kill on him if they didn't already
2) Marv is a good player and helped us find scum
3) Marv is JK and can save players

@Marv, why did you decide to claim how/when you did


I was giving mafia the benefit of the doubt of not being full-blown idiots. Only 1 RB night 1 on me which they know was from them, and then another RB magically appears night 2. It's a very small logical deduction to work out who the jailkeeper is.

Why you're even arguing with Hiro is absolutely mindboggling to me.



Im not arguing, Im trying to show him why he is wrong. I don't necessarily think hes scum and I think hes caught in something that is making him look horrible. Yeah I took some funtimes this morning in my wheaties.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
September 24 2012 11:51 GMT
#1530
On September 24 2012 20:50 marvellosity wrote:
P.S. I don't think 2 mafia roleblockers is possible in C9++ setup


It doesn't even make sense anyways RB a mason herp herp

I was just going through every hypothetical to get it through Hiros head
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 11:51 GMT
#1531
Then you're seriously deluded. Sorry, there's nothing else to say about it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 11:54 GMT
#1532
Hiro is not a stupid boy. You had this fundamental misunderstanding of what was happening in the thread Day 2 when you were like "you know, Palmar's right, marv is spamming a lot!" and now you're having a similar fundamental misunderstanding of what's going on now.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 24 2012 12:09 GMT
#1533
@ Mementoss

Im not arguing, Im trying to show him why he is wrong. I don't necessarily think hes scum and I think hes caught in something that is making him look horrible. Yeah I took some funtimes this morning in my wheaties.


It's pretty clear that Hiro is deliberately trolling at this point. The SK case is so far off from what Hiro is capable of doing as town. Seriously, he wants to lynch the SK and not scum - should be pretty clear what his alignment is.

You did read Hiro's case right? It largely reads as a troll-joke, and it made me giggle.


a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 24 2012 12:11 GMT
#1534
On September 24 2012 20:39 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 20:26 Ange777 wrote:
Hey guys, I'm back. I've got a lot of reading to do.


Where d'ya go? It's uncharacteristic for you to be gone all weekend without any warning to say the least.

Show nested quote +
I think HiroPro is town or at least not scummy enough to warrant a vote. Details to come later.


Unfortunately, no.


On September 22 2012 09:57 Ange777 wrote:
EBWOP: It's like almost 3 am here now so I'll be going to bed. I can't promise much activity over the weekend in general but I'll definitely be here and post my case on Palmar and address any further questions.


Something urgent came up I really am sorry for the inactivity. If I had known beforehand I probably wouldn't have signed up.

As for austin's mountain question. I am a bit surprised that he was that serious about this question. I thought it was more of a trick question or a trolling question because I can't think of anything important in this question that could help explain my alignment ... I was looking at the filter list on page 1. iamperfection had the longest name ... longest ~> tallest. And Zeph reminded me of Zebra therefore wild life ...
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
September 24 2012 12:11 GMT
#1535
okay lol the only reason I didnt think he was scum was because of a sort of connection of someone else I thought was scum. (maybe possibly 2 other scum)

but guess i wont bother
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 12:15 GMT
#1536
On September 24 2012 21:11 Mementoss wrote:
okay lol the only reason I didnt think he was scum was because of a sort of connection of someone else I thought was scum. (maybe possibly 2 other scum)

but guess i wont bother


tell us what you saw in other people.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 24 2012 12:17 GMT
#1537
On September 24 2012 08:31 Hapahauli wrote:
But back to scum #3, is there anyone that actually thinks that Ange could flip town after this?

Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 02:05 Ange777 wrote:
Someone asked for my reads. I can't elaborate them in detail as I really don't have much time this weekend but if you let me survive I am more than willing to explain them in detail.

iamperfection > still leaning scum
marvellosity > null/town
Zephirdd > scummy
Mementoss (vigi) > scummy semi-confirmed town
bluelightz > lurker/sheeper > null/scummy
Palmar > scum
Hapahauli > town
HiroPro > lurker > null/scummy
austinmcc > town


Oh yeah, about this. Maybe I should have said suspicious instead of scummy. These two words are pretty interchageable usually so I did not think that much about it.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 24 2012 13:11 GMT
#1538
Ange, while you were busy most of the weekend, will you be available and active in the next few days?

Also, I'm interested in hearing some of your updated reads - particularly on Hiro, iamperfection, bluelightz, and mementoss.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
September 24 2012 13:21 GMT
#1539
Hapa:

My current scum reads are the same with others: HiroPro, because he stresses he IS a townie, but doesn't explain why the bloody hell he is a townie.

On September 24 2012 05:04 HiroPro wrote:
I'm a townie townie Townie Townie.


Also because he made a case on marv purely based on meta, which is rather weak as a reason because meta can change every now and then.

##Vote: HiroPro

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
September 24 2012 13:22 GMT
#1540
On September 24 2012 22:21 Bluelightz wrote:
Hapa:

My current scum reads are the same with others: HiroPro, because he stresses he IS a townie, but doesn't explain why the bloody hell he is a townie.

Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 05:04 HiroPro wrote:
I'm a townie townie Townie Townie.


Also because he made a case on marv purely based on meta, which is rather weak as a reason because meta can change every now and then.

##Vote: HiroPro



Ah derp, didn't realize Hapa was addresing Ange with his post.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 89 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1174
TKL 409
IndyStarCraft 278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1174
ByuN 490
TKL 409
IndyStarCraft 278
Reynor 237
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28224
Calm 2500
Shuttle 376
Mini 173
White-Ra 144
firebathero 93
Mong 55
scan(afreeca) 22
soO 14
Sacsri 6
[ Show more ]
ZZZero.O 4
Dota 2
Gorgc11268
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3599
Liquid`Hasu490
MindelVK6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2321
fl0m2091
FrodaN1737
summit1g1022
olofmeister842
B2W.Neo788
Khaldor448
Beastyqt294
crisheroes169
Livibee164
Mew2King72
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
angryscii 10
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach57
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV589
Other Games
• imaqtpie1174
• Shiphtur606
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
8m
BSL Open Qualifier
8m
OSC
4h 8m
Replay Cast
4h 8m
OSC
17h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.