• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:39
CEST 19:39
KST 02:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11308 users

TL Mafia LVII - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 147 Next
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 04 2012 01:22 GMT
#301
On September 04 2012 10:16 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2012 10:13 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 04 2012 10:12 Z-BosoN wrote:
On September 04 2012 10:01 Forumite wrote:
On September 04 2012 10:00 Z-BosoN wrote:
Hello folks ^^
I would appreciate it if someone could clear some things up, since I've never played in this setup yet. Right now I've noticed this new mechanic: visiting someone.
A nosy neighbor will randomly visit someone. This will be caught up by the town watcher and/or tracker.
Now what I don't understand: if a medic saves someone, or if a roleblocker blocks some, or if a Suicide Bomber plants a bomb somewhere, or if a goon tks someone, will they also "visit" this person?
Yes, all nightactions, including mafia nightkills, can be detected by watchers and trackers.

I´ve never seen you before. Have you been on TL-mafia long? What do you think about the game so far?

Ah, I see, thanks
No, I haven't. So far I have only played in newbie xxiv, as scum.
I've skimmed through the posts, and I'm still contemplating the implication of these new roles, and trying to figure out if it makes sense for noisy neighbors to claim.

There are a lot of parallel discussions going on, but right now the filter I dislike the most is Sloosh's. Instead of attempting to make cases, he keeps asking questions and doesn't attempt to read peoples posts. 11/14 of his posts have questions, and I think this adds more confusion than it answers them.

--Snip--


This is a scumread... really? Reads the exact opposite to me.

I would agree with you if these questions were to provoke discussion. Except that some of his questions:

"Do you think I'm scum by my first post?"
"Where did I do that?"
"What makes you think I think that?"

Seem like avoidable questions that can be answered just reading. Instead of reading thoroughly, he simply keeps asking questions and doesn't move the discussion forward. Seems like an easy way to look town to me.


Do they not provoke discussion? Him and Toadsstern were the center of the early-game discussion, and it seems pretty silly to be critical of someone's filter when they took it upon themselves to get things going. He sounds like a townie that's poking and prodding, looking for answers. This won't make him popular in the early game, but it does give me a town read on him.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
September 04 2012 01:25 GMT
#302
On September 04 2012 10:22 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2012 10:16 Z-BosoN wrote:
On September 04 2012 10:13 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 04 2012 10:12 Z-BosoN wrote:
On September 04 2012 10:01 Forumite wrote:
On September 04 2012 10:00 Z-BosoN wrote:
Hello folks ^^
I would appreciate it if someone could clear some things up, since I've never played in this setup yet. Right now I've noticed this new mechanic: visiting someone.
A nosy neighbor will randomly visit someone. This will be caught up by the town watcher and/or tracker.
Now what I don't understand: if a medic saves someone, or if a roleblocker blocks some, or if a Suicide Bomber plants a bomb somewhere, or if a goon tks someone, will they also "visit" this person?
Yes, all nightactions, including mafia nightkills, can be detected by watchers and trackers.

I´ve never seen you before. Have you been on TL-mafia long? What do you think about the game so far?

Ah, I see, thanks
No, I haven't. So far I have only played in newbie xxiv, as scum.
I've skimmed through the posts, and I'm still contemplating the implication of these new roles, and trying to figure out if it makes sense for noisy neighbors to claim.

There are a lot of parallel discussions going on, but right now the filter I dislike the most is Sloosh's. Instead of attempting to make cases, he keeps asking questions and doesn't attempt to read peoples posts. 11/14 of his posts have questions, and I think this adds more confusion than it answers them.

--Snip--


This is a scumread... really? Reads the exact opposite to me.

I would agree with you if these questions were to provoke discussion. Except that some of his questions:

"Do you think I'm scum by my first post?"
"Where did I do that?"
"What makes you think I think that?"

Seem like avoidable questions that can be answered just reading. Instead of reading thoroughly, he simply keeps asking questions and doesn't move the discussion forward. Seems like an easy way to look town to me.


Do they not provoke discussion? Him and Toadsstern were the center of the early-game discussion, and it seems pretty silly to be critical of someone's filter when they took it upon themselves to get things going. He sounds like a townie that's poking and prodding, looking for answers. This won't make him popular in the early game, but it does give me a town read on him.

What gave you the impression that sloOsh's the one poking around and prodding while I am the evil mastermind trying to get people lynched?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 04 2012 01:26 GMT
#303
As for an early-game scumread, I'm suspicious of DarthPunk.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=361826&currentpage=15#285

In his only substantial post, he's very critical of the early-game play of two players. He calls mattchew's vote "retarded" but doesn't attempt to say if it's scummy or not. He doesn't ask questions about their motives - he's just critical, and that seems scummy to me.

##Vote DarthPunk
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 04 2012 01:27 GMT
#304
On September 04 2012 10:25 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2012 10:22 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 04 2012 10:16 Z-BosoN wrote:
On September 04 2012 10:13 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 04 2012 10:12 Z-BosoN wrote:
On September 04 2012 10:01 Forumite wrote:
On September 04 2012 10:00 Z-BosoN wrote:
Hello folks ^^
I would appreciate it if someone could clear some things up, since I've never played in this setup yet. Right now I've noticed this new mechanic: visiting someone.
A nosy neighbor will randomly visit someone. This will be caught up by the town watcher and/or tracker.
Now what I don't understand: if a medic saves someone, or if a roleblocker blocks some, or if a Suicide Bomber plants a bomb somewhere, or if a goon tks someone, will they also "visit" this person?
Yes, all nightactions, including mafia nightkills, can be detected by watchers and trackers.

I´ve never seen you before. Have you been on TL-mafia long? What do you think about the game so far?

Ah, I see, thanks
No, I haven't. So far I have only played in newbie xxiv, as scum.
I've skimmed through the posts, and I'm still contemplating the implication of these new roles, and trying to figure out if it makes sense for noisy neighbors to claim.

There are a lot of parallel discussions going on, but right now the filter I dislike the most is Sloosh's. Instead of attempting to make cases, he keeps asking questions and doesn't attempt to read peoples posts. 11/14 of his posts have questions, and I think this adds more confusion than it answers them.

--Snip--


This is a scumread... really? Reads the exact opposite to me.

I would agree with you if these questions were to provoke discussion. Except that some of his questions:

"Do you think I'm scum by my first post?"
"Where did I do that?"
"What makes you think I think that?"

Seem like avoidable questions that can be answered just reading. Instead of reading thoroughly, he simply keeps asking questions and doesn't move the discussion forward. Seems like an easy way to look town to me.


Do they not provoke discussion? Him and Toadsstern were the center of the early-game discussion, and it seems pretty silly to be critical of someone's filter when they took it upon themselves to get things going. He sounds like a townie that's poking and prodding, looking for answers. This won't make him popular in the early game, but it does give me a town read on him.

What gave you the impression that sloOsh's the one poking around and prodding while I am the evil mastermind trying to get people lynched?


Where did I say that? I think you're both town - that much should be inferred from my post.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
September 04 2012 01:30 GMT
#305
On September 04 2012 10:27 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2012 10:25 Toadesstern wrote:
On September 04 2012 10:22 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 04 2012 10:16 Z-BosoN wrote:
On September 04 2012 10:13 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 04 2012 10:12 Z-BosoN wrote:
On September 04 2012 10:01 Forumite wrote:
On September 04 2012 10:00 Z-BosoN wrote:
Hello folks ^^
I would appreciate it if someone could clear some things up, since I've never played in this setup yet. Right now I've noticed this new mechanic: visiting someone.
A nosy neighbor will randomly visit someone. This will be caught up by the town watcher and/or tracker.
Now what I don't understand: if a medic saves someone, or if a roleblocker blocks some, or if a Suicide Bomber plants a bomb somewhere, or if a goon tks someone, will they also "visit" this person?
Yes, all nightactions, including mafia nightkills, can be detected by watchers and trackers.

I´ve never seen you before. Have you been on TL-mafia long? What do you think about the game so far?

Ah, I see, thanks
No, I haven't. So far I have only played in newbie xxiv, as scum.
I've skimmed through the posts, and I'm still contemplating the implication of these new roles, and trying to figure out if it makes sense for noisy neighbors to claim.

There are a lot of parallel discussions going on, but right now the filter I dislike the most is Sloosh's. Instead of attempting to make cases, he keeps asking questions and doesn't attempt to read peoples posts. 11/14 of his posts have questions, and I think this adds more confusion than it answers them.

--Snip--


This is a scumread... really? Reads the exact opposite to me.

I would agree with you if these questions were to provoke discussion. Except that some of his questions:

"Do you think I'm scum by my first post?"
"Where did I do that?"
"What makes you think I think that?"

Seem like avoidable questions that can be answered just reading. Instead of reading thoroughly, he simply keeps asking questions and doesn't move the discussion forward. Seems like an easy way to look town to me.


Do they not provoke discussion? Him and Toadsstern were the center of the early-game discussion, and it seems pretty silly to be critical of someone's filter when they took it upon themselves to get things going. He sounds like a townie that's poking and prodding, looking for answers. This won't make him popular in the early game, but it does give me a town read on him.

What gave you the impression that sloOsh's the one poking around and prodding while I am the evil mastermind trying to get people lynched?


Where did I say that? I think you're both town - that much should be inferred from my post.

Oh considering this post:
On September 04 2012 09:32 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2012 09:26 Mattchew wrote:
On September 04 2012 09:22 Hapahauli wrote:
Yeah I know what the role does, so what about it? I'll ask a question if I don't understand something.

there is no information given to the role, it is a VT that (randomly) visits people. If a tracker or watcher see me on their check it could lead to a stupid mislynch


Ah thanks for clearing it up. I'm just a bit wary of D1 claims in general after having seen SnB's "self-aware miller" claim in DeathNote Mini Mafia, justified or not.

Show nested quote +
On September 04 2012 09:22 Toadesstern wrote:
On September 04 2012 09:17 Mattchew wrote:
On September 04 2012 09:16 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 04 2012 09:12 Mattchew wrote:
I am a nosy neighbor. Anyone else with this role should insta-claim as well.


Hold up. Why would we want people with information roles to claim?

##vote hapahauli

need an honest answer. What do you consider worse:

a) People not thinking while posting / reading
b) People defending other people 1 hour into the game when they have no reason to do such a thing and should be happy to see as much posts from the person in question defending himself rather than stopping the discussion defending him.


Howabout c) People who pick fights with people who are trying to start conversation (slOosh) for the sake of picking fights?

I figured you were referring to sloOsh being the guy in the shiny armor because you said
This won't make him popular in the early game, but it does give me a town read on him.

Thought him is singular and figured your read on me had not changed that quickly.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
September 04 2012 01:31 GMT
#306
anyways 3:30 am. Going to be, cya in a couple hours.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 04 2012 01:32 GMT
#307
Nope - I certainly disagreed with your play, but it's townie-motivated (fwiw on day 1). Goodnight and see ya tomm.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 04 2012 01:40 GMT
#308
On September 04 2012 10:26 Hapahauli wrote:
As for an early-game scumread, I'm suspicious of DarthPunk.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=361826&currentpage=15#285

In his only substantial post, he's very critical of the early-game play of two players. He calls mattchew's vote "retarded" but doesn't attempt to say if it's scummy or not. He doesn't ask questions about their motives - he's just critical, and that seems scummy to me.

##Vote DarthPunk


On September 04 2012 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
By throwing a policy vote on Bill Murray immediately and then getting into a protracted defense of this vote you essentially move into a situation in which you take no real position and push a potential mislynch which you would suffer zero consequences from. Seems like an ideal Position for scum to take.

Motive. It amazes me that you seem to find enough to vote for me on the basis of one post. And that the reasoning behind it was a stretch. I suppose you want me not to be critical? should I just congratulate everyone on how wonderful a job they are doing instead?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 04 2012 01:43 GMT
#309
Was more talking about the first half - walking into a thread and calling mattchew's vote "retarded" doesn't strike me as very townie, especially if you say nothing else about it.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
September 04 2012 01:43 GMT
#310
On September 04 2012 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2012 09:17 Mattchew wrote:
On September 04 2012 09:16 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 04 2012 09:12 Mattchew wrote:
I am a nosy neighbor. Anyone else with this role should insta-claim as well.


Hold up. Why would we want people with information roles to claim?

##vote hapahauli


Am I missing something here or is this vote just ridiculous? I completely understand claiming nosy neighbour or miller day one, and encourage people with those roles to claim in order to stave off potential mislynches in the future. But immediatly voting someone who questions you seems overly defensive IMO.

Talking about retarded voting


do you want me to respond to this?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
September 04 2012 01:43 GMT
#311
lul at that ninja shit
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 04 2012 01:44 GMT
#312
On September 04 2012 10:43 Hapahauli wrote:
Was more talking about the first half - walking into a thread and calling mattchew's vote "retarded" doesn't strike me as very townie, especially if you say nothing else about it.


OK would you like to explain to me why a vote on someone with no explanation aside from a quote of a seemingly innocuous question is not silly?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 04 2012 01:45 GMT
#313
Because if you've read the last page, it should be pretty clear why he did so.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
September 04 2012 01:48 GMT
#314
On September 04 2012 10:45 Hapahauli wrote:
Because if you've read the last page, it should be pretty clear why he did so.

or the fact that i didn't even actually vote you
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 04 2012 01:49 GMT
#315
Then why did you ask the question in the first place if it was so blindingly obvious that it was something so obviously bad to ask that you would be insta-voted with no explanation? And I will not apologise for calling Mattchews vote retarded. Quoting a question and voting does not satisfy my need for a reasonable case before a vote.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
September 04 2012 01:50 GMT
#316
On September 04 2012 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Then why did you ask the question in the first place if it was so blindingly obvious that it was something so obviously bad to ask that you would be insta-voted with no explanation? And I will not apologise for calling Mattchews vote retarded. Quoting a question and voting does not satisfy my need for a reasonable case before a vote.

what are you harping on about?

the vote was to make him realize he was being thick
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 04 2012 01:51 GMT
#317
Okay this is getting nowhere fast. Howbout this - other than being "retarded", does it make you lean one way or another toward Mattchew's alignment?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 04 2012 02:02 GMT
#318
Why you guys post so much while I sleep? >_>

Reading....
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
September 04 2012 02:03 GMT
#319
Hey all

A couple general observations for what I've just read:


-I don't follow some of the voting that's already taken place in this thread. I don't get why some of us feel the need to vote for each other this early with little to no information to back a vote up. Imho, we should be working to establish a strong, pro-town atmosphere just as much as we are to find a lynch candidate for today.

-I remember Hapa saying this once before: lynching one of the most vocal members day one is typically not the best idea. Looking back at how NMM XXIV turned out (Shady's lynch), others here should agree with me that there's at least some evidence to support this. Town loses so much more from a mislynch of a vocal town than of a semi-lurker, and, at least in my experience, you're much more likely to lynch a town than a scum when you target the most vocal day one player.

I'm not going to assume that sloosh is town at this point, but the effort he's taken to pressure others with his posts is definitely conducive towards a pro-town atmosphere. Along those lines, I feel that Z-Boson's early vote on sloosh could very well be scum motivated. I disagree that sloosh's discussion is unhelpful. Maybe scum or town could pressure people like sloosh has, but he's pushing for more information so he's not stuck making a weak case against others, as Z-Boson has with sloosh:

##FoS: Z-Boson
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
September 04 2012 02:06 GMT
#320
On September 04 2012 09:12 Mattchew wrote:
I am a nosy neighbor. Anyone else with this role should insta-claim as well.




The reason people policy lynch people like BM and Grush is because they get by into later in the game because they are unreadable. This is because they barely actually play the game and if you end up in lylo with one of them left, you've basically already lost. I completely understand anyone wanting to policy lynch them, but we should also not allow them to be off the hook for some sort of scum read during the day.

That being said, I remember thinking to myself that I don't hate BM's play in the last few games I have been in with him. I do not want to policy lynch today.






Just saw this post. You are scum sup.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 147 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 331
UpATreeSC 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1383
actioN 465
BeSt 215
Dewaltoss 166
firebathero 85
Barracks 59
Zeus 57
Sexy 40
Trap 37
soO 28
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 23
JYJ 19
Shine 19
zelot 16
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7486
qojqva2188
Dendi831
420jenkins165
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1007
Fnx 791
x6flipin444
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5889
crisheroes5258
Liquid`Hasu631
Other Games
Beastyqt647
B2W.Neo566
ceh9500
byalli374
ArmadaUGS175
Khaldor148
KnowMe142
C9.Mang0132
TKL 112
BRAT_OK 76
Trikslyr58
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV260
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH302
• StrangeGG 36
• Reevou 7
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 56
• blackmanpl 21
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix7
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV434
League of Legends
• Nemesis3708
• TFBlade953
Other Games
• Shiphtur336
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 21m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 21m
Stellar Fest
19h 21m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.